JO
John O.
Fayetteville, NY
07/29/2021
Great workmanship honest pricing
I have been bringing my trucks to Scotty's for almost 10 years now and always experienced thorough professional service and advice. I wouldn't let another shop work on any of my vehicles.

BA
Bob A.
07/20/2021
Local professional excellent service
Scottys is & always has been extremely accommodating at providing excellent service. My wife, son & daughter go to Scottys & are very satisfied & pleased with the service they have received over the years.

Dale M.
07/16/2021
Awesome Service
Always a great experience taking our vehicles to Scotty’s for service.

Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
07/10/2021
Home Town Reliability
Reliable & Trustworthy

Buick Encore
07/06/2021
Curtis car
They do good work reasonably priced

CO
Craig O.
Fayetteville, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/02/2021
Friendly people, Great service.
Very happy with the service, and relieved at the price.

Meghan L.
06/17/2021
Efficient Service!
Scotties has always serviced my cars in a timely manner. I am always greeted warmly by Beth! Great service!

Michele S.
Kia Forte
06/12/2021
Friendly helpful
Always fast and they take the time to check the car over for me and top off my fluids.

John B.
Dodge Journey
06/10/2021
Honest and quick service
I had my vehicle towed to Scotty’s in the morning for an unknown problem. I received a call four hours later that the repair had been made, parts and labor was covered under warranty and was ready for pick up. I am so very pleased with the quality of work and friendliness of Scotty’s Automotive. My highest recommendation.

Syracuse, NY
Nissan NV200
06/07/2021
Great Place
An excellent auto shop that my entire family has used for years. An incredibly nice family runs it, they are trustworthy and knowledgeable. I always recommend them to friends.

06/07/2021
Local business
Nice to see a family business survive in this day of age.

Chevrolet Traverse
05/24/2021
Great fast service
Always friendly fast service

David C.
Chevrolet HHR
05/22/2021
No Charge
Another great visit. The Engine Light came on in my car so I called Scotty's. When I was driving the car to Scotty's to drop it off the light went off. The folks at Scotty's drove the car around to try to get the light to come back on but it never did and no codes came up. There was no charge.

John B.
05/20/2021
Wonderful service
I am very pleased with the professional service, ease of scheduling an appointment, quality of work and friendliness of the staff at Scotty’s Automotive. Work is always done in a timely manner. My highest recommendation.

TH
Terry H.
Mattydale, NY
Nissan Xterra
05/15/2021
Honest repair shop.
Honest, down to earth people.

Displaying 1 Review