JENNIFER H.
Kia Sedona
05/14/2021
Great experience
After visiting the dealership on repairs on my Kia-I left feeling very discouraged. I checked the web and found Chet’s. After reading the reviews I decided I’d check it out. My daughter ended up going in for a tire repair. Her experience was great. I went in for brakes. I wasn’t disappointed. I will definitely be using them for other repairs. My husband will also be using them for his repairs as well. His visit with the estimate was very overwhelming as well.

ED
EUGENEA D.
Chrysler 300
05/07/2021
Excellent Work
Everyone I’ve talked to at Chet’s were very professional and very knowledgeable! There work was excellent and I’ll never go anywhere else for vehicle issues.

MARK S.
05/04/2021
Great experience
Car fixed quickly and will keep going back!

JACK H.
Volkswagen Golf
04/30/2021
The job gets done right every time.
Chets is the only mechanic shop that I’ve ever been able to completely trust with my vehicle, the estimations are accurate and correct. Plus the price is minimal compared to most other shops. I’d take any vehicle in there confidently knowing that they’ll do a good job and get it done at a minimal price as soon as possible if needed.

GH
GEORGE H.
GMC Envoy
04/29/2021
The way they treat you and the excellence in the cost
I would recommend them to anyone who wants an honest price, honest repair. They are the greatest.

SHELLY W.
Pataskala, OH
Honda Ridgeline
04/28/2021
Always great service and wonderful to work with.

MIKE W.
Pataskala, OH
Mercury Mariner
04/23/2021
Work completed on time
Job was done on time same day and exactly at the quoted estimate

RUSS R.
Extremely trustworthy excellent work
Work completed was exactly what was expected. No additional work was suggested that would have added to the total cost. The total for parts and labor fell well within what was expected and work was completed in a timely manner.

SJ
STEPHANIE / BEN J.
Ford Expedition
Fair and honest
In over 20 years of consistently using Chet's, I have always felt I was given truthful and helpful service and advice. Friendly and attentive to the needs of my vehicles and the safety of myself and family. Pricing is always competitive and often better than big name companies.

BR
BECKY R.
04/22/2021
Great and honest service and great value
We just moved to Pataskala and found Chets. My number one requirement in finding a new car repair shop for my family the shop having integrity. So far we have been happy with Chets.

DIANE B.
Jeep Patriot
04/15/2021
fair and honest, good work
Been going to Chet's for years. I feel like they are honest, fairly priced, and do good work. Definitely recommend.

Chevrolet Chevy Express
04/12/2021
Honest and good prices
I love this local shop. Knowledgeable crew and the get the job done and give a peace of mind that it was done correctly.

JOEL S.
04/10/2021
Professional
Always pleasant great work!

BP
BOBBY P.
Buick Lucerne
04/10/2021
Chet’s
We have been with Chet’s Auto for SEVERAL years. Even when I return from Florida, I wait to have Chet’s employees do the oil change or any major repairs. They are trustworthy, knowledgeable, and dependable.

MIKE C.
GMC Acadia
04/07/2021
Took my car in for an alignment and abs light on. They had it fixed in a couple hours and it was cheaper then what the quoted me. Great job guy's