CL
CODY L.
Volvo C30
03/02/2021
Volvo C30
Steve and his team are absolutely fantastic it’s hard enough finding someone to work on my volvo let alone at a reasonable price! Could not have felt more comfortable about my decision to have the work done and that if anything goes wrong I’ll be taken care of, the work I had done was done by another shop previously and the work didn’t last 20k miles and it should have. Steve gave me a reasonable price and offered to use whatever parts I was comfortable with and broke down the pros and cons of either way for me, they’ve gained a lifetime customer

Volkswagen Eos
02/26/2021
Amazing service!
My check engine light came on within 24 hours of a maintenance service check with Tire Discounters. I went to Tire Discounters again to run a diagnostic check. They told me my engine was misfiring and needed coils/spark plugs replaced which would cost around $750. I called Chets and they quoted me for much lower so I went to Chets instead. The mechanic at Chets told me that the diagnostic from TD wasn’t accurate and I would have wasted money with them. Luckily, they were able to properly identify and fix the problem for much cheaper. I was treated so well and would recommend this place over and over again!!!

MARANDA B.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/25/2021
I had my motor fixed on my window
The best and responsible prices

AR
AGNES R.
GMC Envoy
02/24/2021
Great people
My truck was fixed in one day and they were super nice and very patient when I didn't understand mechanic words. 😁

Jim D.
Ohio
Cadillac SRX
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Jim said he tried to get a quote for something and he never got the quote.

KR
KEN R.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/18/2021
Reliable and on time
I’ve used Chet’s for several years and have the highest level of confidence in their work.

Julie S.
Pataskala, OH
Lexus GX 460
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Julie said she has gone to this business for 30 years and she trusts them.

02/17/2021
Amazing shop!
Great customer service and clearly explain when they diagnose cars problem. This was my first time experience with them and they were nothing but professional and very helpful. I will recommend to all friends coworkers and family. Thank you very much for all your help!

S

PP
PHIL P.
02/03/2021
Ongoing maintenance
Consistently excellent work over many years of service