STAN / JODELL M.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/23/2021
Support Local
Have always had great service with fair and decent pricing. Thank you!

DAVID R.
07/23/2021
Dave
Did an excellent job for a fair price in a reasonable amount of timeframe

DIANE P.
Jeep Cherokee
07/22/2021
I like that they explained what was wrong with my car and took time to find out the problem. They even looked up two recalls on my car and printed them out to take to my dealer. I felt their price was very reasonable.

JIM H.
07/22/2021
Chets Auto
Finding a mechanic you can trust with your car is a really good feeling. Iโ€™m glad I know the guys at Chets Auto. I always get the best care for a fair price. Thank you.

WS
WENDY S.
Honda Fit
07/20/2021
Fast and excellent service
Although very busy they were able to get me within 3 days. Completed the diagnostic and work the same day.

EB
ERIC B.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/16/2021
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Friendly staff and great service!

Acura TL
07/15/2021
Fixed my starter great service friendly staff !
Got my car back running all you can ask for !

BV
BOB V.
Buick Enclave
07/15/2021
Fair prices and great work
Competitively prices and easy to schedule appointments

PS
PAT S.
Pataskala, OH
Chevrolet Pickup
07/02/2021
Fuel Pump Replacement
I had to have my truck towed because it wouldn't start. They worked on it right away and replaced a bad fuel pump. I would highly recommend Chet's for any type of service.

BILL B.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
07/01/2021
This is the best place to service your car
Chet's Auto Repair is the place to go if you love your vehicle. I've had at least six different cars/trucks serviced there going back many years. When you find an auto mechanic you can trust, you keep going back. These guys do a fantastic job, their prices are unbeatable, and the confidence in a job well done is priceless.

DJ
DANA J.
06/25/2021
Friendly service
Always listens to what you say. This time was only an oil change, past experiences have gone well.

DAVE S.
Baltimore, OH
06/25/2021
Truck needed service
They fit me in on a day when they was jammed packed. Got my car back the same day! Nice atmosphere and kind people. Definitely will be back when my car needs service

DT
DOUGLAS T.
Honda Ridgeline
06/24/2021
Friendly no nonsense. Fair prices
My first time dealing with Chetโ€™s. When something else goes wrong with my vehicle he will be my first call!!!!

PS
PAT S.
Pataskala, OH
06/22/2021
Fast Friendly Service
I scheduled an oil change and tire rotation for a Tuesday. I dropped the car off at 4:00 on Monday. I recieved a call an hour later at 5:00 to tell me the car was ready to go. Now that is fast service. I've been going to Chet's for over 30 years and would highly recommend them for any type of service.

Lincoln MKS