Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5rating 4.41

Rob R.
Woodinville, WA
05/10/2019
Great buying experience
I recently purchased a used vehicle from Chevy of Bellevue, and both Chris, my sales person, and Tee, the Sales Manager, spent almost an hour and a half with me, answering all of my questions. I left feeling great about my new purchase, and would return to them again in a heart beat. Fantastic team.

SP
susanne P.
04/12/2019
good and quick!
Michael Metroka was the gentleman that helped me. He listened to what I needed and produced the car I now drive. He worked with me on price and I was able to leave with the car right away. I am very happy, and would recommend him to my friends. Thanks again, Michael!

Rodney S.
Port Orchard, WA
03/14/2019
Professional Modesty
Do you ever just want to look without anyone talking to you...so you can think, process, imagine? Well, this was the place. Chris and Gus, let me do just that. Diego in Finance knew his stuff, making the final signing fast and easy without just blowing through the signing, I knew what I was signing. Chris was honest and patient while Gus was overly fair with my asking trade-in amount for my truck. My experience with Chevrolet of Bellevue was nothing like my other visits to dealerships in the area. Thank you Gentlemen for your help and for what you do.

AG
arthur g.
Hoquiam, WA
03/04/2019
awesome
Very friendly Jonathan was awesome worked to get a great deal did not take much time walked out with a equinox thankyou Jonathan you were at the top of your game in friendlyness professionalism

Chad B.
Seattle, WA
02/01/2019
Get on the Gus bus
If you are looking to get into a new Chevrolet, then do yourself a favor and give Gus a call. They don't get much better than Gus. Strait shooter, down to earth, willing to do what it takes to get you into the car/truck you desire.

KP
Kevin P.
Everett, WA
01/17/2019
Cranky Customers Satisfied
I am Kevin. My wife is Sue. We're in our 50's. we have a lifetime of negative "car salesman" stories. We came in to kick the tires on a possible new vehicle and left with a new perception of this industry. Gus and Steve were beyond description in their willingness to get this deal done, in spite of our negative attitudes. I don't look to purchase another vehicle for a few years, but when I do, I will be returning to Chevrolet of Bellevue, Gus and Steve. A really good experience for my wife and me.

TH
troy h.
01/05/2019
recent purchase
I recently purchased a van with Rose as my sales person. She did a great job explaining the details of my purchase and the whole experience went very well. I would buy from Chevy of Bellevue again

SF
Samantha F.
Monroe, WA
03/10/2018
Fantastic experience
Great Experience!! Peter and Gus are fantastic, along with all of their crew. We came into their dealership in an upside down situation with our vehicle, and they were quickly able to get us into another vehicle that same day. They made this transition a smooth and stress free process. All of the staff were professional, friendly and very efficient. We had a fantastic experience and will definitely purchase from Chevrolet of Bellevue again in the future. Highly recommended.

EB
Eldon B.
Burlington, WA
03/05/2018
Excellent Purchase Experience
I would highly recommend dealing with Chevrolet of Bellevue. Josh in the Sales Department was GREAT! Friendly, knowledgeable, quick to respond. The Sales Manager/Finance Department were also fantastic to work with. Negotiation was friendly, smooth and quick. I got a great deal and the experience was terrific! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Chevrolet of Bellevue. Thank-you!

AH
Anna H.
10/12/2017
Best Dealer I've ever worked with
I bought a lightly used subaru here and had a trade in. Gus made the process smooth and painless. He was genuinely caring and great to work with. I highly recommend this location.

Cassandra W.
Kent, WA
10/06/2017
Excellent Customer Service & Knowledge of there Product!!
Gus Baca, my Sales associate and Tom in Financing, did excellent work for me. There EXCELENT customer service and attention to detail was amazing.
In August I made a phone call to the dealer and Gus answered the phone, I told Gus what my needs and wants where and my price range and that I had a trade in. He took all my information down and called my back with in 20 minutes and said with the info I provided he was sure he could get me in a NEW 2017 Chevy Tahoe, in my budget.
I drove into Bellevue, upon my arrival I was greeted at the door by Gus. He had the vehicle staged awaiting my arrival. From there Gus walked me all the way around the vehicle letting me know all the features and extras the vehicle had and whom designed each feature (Male or Female).
I had been looking for over 4 months for my dream vehicle and NOT one of the 4 other dealerships showed me half the features that Gus walked me through. Then he went into detail of all the features inside the car. Showing me all these details just made me want the car more. Went on a test drive was shown even more features. Then time to crunch numbers, that was painless came to an agreement and was set up with Tom in finance, less than 20 minutes, I was in and out of finance.
From there Gus walked me through the dealership showing me the parts department and service area, where to park for future visits and whom my service team was.
Chevrolet of Bellevue and Gus Baca really go out of there way to be sure your are happy and it is a pleasant experience. I highly recommend calling Gus Baca for your next purchase.

D & Y l.
Auburn, WA
10/02/2017
Great purchasing experience
We recently bought a 2009 Infiniti FX35 from Chevrolet of Bellevue and could not be happier with our purchase. We had a great experience with all of the employees we encountered with during our buying process and within every department ( sales, finance) , especially with Gus Baca. He went above and beyond to make sure we are satisfied with our choice and purchase . We would highly recommend working with Him Awesome customer service !!!!!!!!

CJ
Christopher Van J.
Seattle, WA
09/26/2017
Bad Sales Tactic
I gave my highest offer, and they say they cannot do it. Fine. I asked them for the lowest offer and if I can take it, I will take it. They insisted I must commit to buy the car before they will tell me. 3 sales, each take an hour to 'educate' me.

Best part, the one of the sales manager walk into a room for 10 minutes, came out with a 'wonderful' lease deal, and I did the math, it cost 25% more than my offer if I were to buy the car at the end of the lease. WOW! I am here to BUY a car, and they gave me an alternative deal that cost way more. I told them multiple times, my intent is to BUY, I want to own it. Way to do business.

KK
K K.
09/12/2017
Great Experience
Just bought a brand new Chevy Silverado 1500!! My salesman Bob did a great job, no pressure at all. He was very knowledgeable, and friendly. The dealership was nice, and they have a great selection of vehicles to choose from. If your in the market for a Chevrolet, go see Bob!

TH
Tami H.
Everett, WA
07/16/2017
2015 Trax Certified pre own
Gus did an amazing job of showing me something that was in my price range and what I needed for work. He is friendly, listens, and no pressure I wasn't sure of the color and he told me to think about. That is the type of sales I appreciate!!! Thank you and my interest is lower too!!!

James H.
Bainbridge Island, WA
06/24/2017
Excellent Experience!
I was searching for a specific vehicle and Gus Baca provided attention and timely responses during the entire process - from online communication through post-sales service - was impressive. Additionally, Tom Valko provided great service and follow-up with regard to financing and title - truly appreciated. I'd recommend to any family or friend!

SK
Sam K.
Woodinville, WA
06/17/2017
Would recommend
Just purchased and financed my first car with this dealership and was helped by Armin A. He is very friendly, honest, and caring- everything you would want in a salesperson! I would recommend buying a car from this dealership and suggest working with Armin.

AG
Alfredo G.
Kenmore, WA
04/11/2017
Armin Artoofi's a Superstar!!
Wow, I'm so impressed by the level of customer service I received from the team at Chevrolet of Bellevue! What was even better was my sales guy, Armin Artoofi. I think he was absolutely incredible!! He was totally cool to work with as there was no sales pressure to buy anything.

EJ
Evan & Sally J.
Lynnwood, WA
04/01/2017
Flawless Communication
This was the best experience buying a car i could have ever asked for. Both Tommy and Gus helped us out greatly in both finding and purchasing a car that me and my wife both loved. They communicated very well even though they are from seperate branches of sales, the teamwork displayed is what every company should strive for. Thank you very much. I will be coming back here to purchase my next car.

RO
Ramona O.
01/13/2017
Best buy ever
Where else could an 88 yr. old woman buy a new car on her own, get such service and advise and have such a good salesman as Gus Baca