Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5rating 4.28

SF
Samantha F.
Monroe, WA
03/10/2018
Fantastic experience
Great Experience!! Peter and Gus are fantastic, along with all of their crew. We came into their dealership in an upside down situation with our vehicle, and they were quickly able to get us into another vehicle that same day. They made this transition a smooth and stress free process. All of the staff were professional, friendly and very efficient. We had a fantastic experience and will definitely purchase from Chevrolet of Bellevue again in the future. Highly recommended.

EB
Eldon B.
Burlington, WA
03/05/2018
Excellent Purchase Experience
I would highly recommend dealing with Chevrolet of Bellevue. Josh in the Sales Department was GREAT! Friendly, knowledgeable, quick to respond. The Sales Manager/Finance Department were also fantastic to work with. Negotiation was friendly, smooth and quick. I got a great deal and the experience was terrific! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Chevrolet of Bellevue. Thank-you!

AH
Anna H.
10/12/2017
Best Dealer I've ever worked with
I bought a lightly used subaru here and had a trade in. Gus made the process smooth and painless. He was genuinely caring and great to work with. I highly recommend this location.

Cassandra W.
Kent, WA
10/06/2017
Excellent Customer Service & Knowledge of there Product!!
Gus Baca, my Sales associate and Tom in Financing, did excellent work for me. There EXCELENT customer service and attention to detail was amazing.
In August I made a phone call to the dealer and Gus answered the phone, I told Gus what my needs and wants where and my price range and that I had a trade in. He took all my information down and called my back with in 20 minutes and said with the info I provided he was sure he could get me in a NEW 2017 Chevy Tahoe, in my budget.
I drove into Bellevue, upon my arrival I was greeted at the door by Gus. He had the vehicle staged awaiting my arrival. From there Gus walked me all the way around the vehicle letting me know all the features and extras the vehicle had and whom designed each feature (Male or Female).
I had been looking for over 4 months for my dream vehicle and NOT one of the 4 other dealerships showed me half the features that Gus walked me through. Then he went into detail of all the features inside the car. Showing me all these details just made me want the car more. Went on a test drive was shown even more features. Then time to crunch numbers, that was painless came to an agreement and was set up with Tom in finance, less than 20 minutes, I was in and out of finance.
From there Gus walked me through the dealership showing me the parts department and service area, where to park for future visits and whom my service team was.
Chevrolet of Bellevue and Gus Baca really go out of there way to be sure your are happy and it is a pleasant experience. I highly recommend calling Gus Baca for your next purchase.

D & Y l.
Auburn, WA
10/02/2017
Great purchasing experience
We recently bought a 2009 Infiniti FX35 from Chevrolet of Bellevue and could not be happier with our purchase. We had a great experience with all of the employees we encountered with during our buying process and within every department ( sales, finance) , especially with Gus Baca. He went above and beyond to make sure we are satisfied with our choice and purchase . We would highly recommend working with Him Awesome customer service !!!!!!!!

CJ
Christopher Van J.
Seattle, WA
09/26/2017
Bad Sales Tactic
I gave my highest offer, and they say they cannot do it. Fine. I asked them for the lowest offer and if I can take it, I will take it. They insisted I must commit to buy the car before they will tell me. 3 sales, each take an hour to 'educate' me.

Best part, the one of the sales manager walk into a room for 10 minutes, came out with a 'wonderful' lease deal, and I did the math, it cost 25% more than my offer if I were to buy the car at the end of the lease. WOW! I am here to BUY a car, and they gave me an alternative deal that cost way more. I told them multiple times, my intent is to BUY, I want to own it. Way to do business.

KK
K K.
09/12/2017
Great Experience
Just bought a brand new Chevy Silverado 1500!! My salesman Bob did a great job, no pressure at all. He was very knowledgeable, and friendly. The dealership was nice, and they have a great selection of vehicles to choose from. If your in the market for a Chevrolet, go see Bob!

TH
Tami H.
Everett, WA
07/16/2017
2015 Trax Certified pre own
Gus did an amazing job of showing me something that was in my price range and what I needed for work. He is friendly, listens, and no pressure I wasn't sure of the color and he told me to think about. That is the type of sales I appreciate!!! Thank you and my interest is lower too!!!

James H.
Bainbridge Island, WA
06/24/2017
Excellent Experience!
I was searching for a specific vehicle and Gus Baca provided attention and timely responses during the entire process - from online communication through post-sales service - was impressive. Additionally, Tom Valko provided great service and follow-up with regard to financing and title - truly appreciated. I'd recommend to any family or friend!

SK
Sam K.
Woodinville, WA
06/17/2017
Would recommend
Just purchased and financed my first car with this dealership and was helped by Armin A. He is very friendly, honest, and caring- everything you would want in a salesperson! I would recommend buying a car from this dealership and suggest working with Armin.

AG
Alfredo G.
Kenmore, WA
04/11/2017
Armin Artoofi's a Superstar!!
Wow, I'm so impressed by the level of customer service I received from the team at Chevrolet of Bellevue! What was even better was my sales guy, Armin Artoofi. I think he was absolutely incredible!! He was totally cool to work with as there was no sales pressure to buy anything.

EJ
Evan & Sally J.
Lynnwood, WA
04/01/2017
Flawless Communication
This was the best experience buying a car i could have ever asked for. Both Tommy and Gus helped us out greatly in both finding and purchasing a car that me and my wife both loved. They communicated very well even though they are from seperate branches of sales, the teamwork displayed is what every company should strive for. Thank you very much. I will be coming back here to purchase my next car.

RO
Ramona O.
01/13/2017
Best buy ever
Where else could an 88 yr. old woman buy a new car on her own, get such service and advise and have such a good salesman as Gus Baca

Michael C.
Marysville, WA
01/06/2017
Armin Atoofi
This is to inform you that I purchased a Chevrolet Cruz from your dealership on December 27, 2016. The person help me was Armin Atoofi . He walked me through all the steps on the car and truly helped me in my buying decision. This is to let you know that I think you have a fine employee and a great person to represent your company. I would not hesitate to do business with you again as long as you maintain such quality.

ZM
Zeyu M.
Seattle, WA
01/01/2017
Good deal and good service
I got my first car which is a camaro here before Christmas. Although the price negotiating part is tough, they stayed friendly and politely all the way. And after I got the car, no matter what I need, they always prepared to offer the help. Pretty good experience compared with other dealers I worked together at the same time.

FP
Fernanda P.
Bothell, WA
12/08/2016
No deal
One year ago, I went to the dealership twice. They have the power of convincing you somehow how to buy the car. The seller was not educaste enough that spoke about his personal sexual issue of his marriage when I mentioned that I got divorced and wanted to get rid my old car that my ex husband gave me. I was excited to buy a new car that ignored his behavior. After he and his manager showed good prices with low interest, but at the end when I went to the financial department, they didn't want to go with me, neither the seller who speak Spanish and who translated and sold the car nor the manager. The financial clever charged me over 4000 dollars additionally with the price that was offered from them, that was 16,500.00 dollars with more with extra stuff in the contract that I realized the price after I signed up the papers. They are cheater, finally after four months fighting for discharging the extra charges they gave the car loan some money back

AZ
Allison Z.
Kenmore, WA
12/02/2016
First Class Dealer - Don't Go Anywhere Else
This was my 3rd dealer I started working with in the search of my new Tahoe. From the minute I stepped inside the sales room, I knew this was the dealer I would end up doing a deal with. Gus Baca is an absolute rock star along with Brad Ackley. These two gentlemen went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make my deal happen and they did it without consuming hours upon hours of my time. I am thrilled with my purchase! I will be a Chevrolet of Bellevue customer for life!!!!

CT
Carl T.
04/01/2016 Category: Sales
Gus Rocks
"Gus Rocks"

Our sales manager Gus was great,he was very helpful without being pushy, my colleage and I went in to test drive a couple of new cars to replace two cars we used as pool vehicles,being that this was a corporate purchase things progressed slowly, but Gus was very understanding and helped us through the long process. They gave us fair trade in value for our old cars and we are now the proud owners of a 2016 Malibu and 2016 Impala. Thanks again Gus for your guidance, I look forward to working with you again in the future as we renew our other pool vehicles.

Devin G.
Bremerton, WA
03/10/2016 Category: Sales
Above and beyond sales
We just moved to the area, we are in the military, and we only had one vehicle. My husband really wanted a truck, we did some shopping around and found this dealership. We worked with Gus and he made things not only stress free, but actually fun. He helped us find a truck that would fit our growing family! Will definitely look here for our next car. Thanks Gus!

Michael S.
Renton, WA
09/23/2015 Category: Sales
Shady and misleading!
I will start by saying when I purchased my vehicle it was a good experience but after trying to cancel an extended warranty that was purchased - 5 weeks later - came to find out that they never submitted my cancellation request. Have yet to hear back from the dealership but now am back at square one and having to wait another 6-8 weeks for them to process which means the sales guy will just get to keep more of his commission. Typical dealer move