Luis M.
Norristown, PA
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Luis's Mom. She said she would recommend the business for service.

David S.
Morrisville, PA
Honda Civic Sdn
05/09/2018 Category: Service
David said the business is extremely technically competent.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 05/16/2018

David thanking for allowing us to make your Honda ride smooth and run like new again!

TN
Ty N.
05/05/2018
I needed a tune-up and checkup on my SUV. It’s a vehicle I use a lot to deliver for Amazon during my off time. I was referred to Chi’s Auto Repair by my brother. The price Chi quoted me is reasonable compared to what I was quoted at Lexus. We know auto repair can be outside your budget , I was treated very professionally and kindly. Several items completed in one day at a cost lower than estimated. I'm also impressed with the informative email of exactly what was done and what is recommended to be done with the SUV with digital photos of the problems, but didn't pressure me about them. Chi and Andy is professional and they treat you like a person unlike many of the name brand shops and dealers. I’m super happy with the service that Chi’s Auto Repair provide and I’ll be back for the recommended repairs.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 05/16/2018

Ty we are glad your Lexus RX is running GREAT!  It was pleasure!

Daniel L.
Hatboro, PA
04/26/2018
Great Service and Advice!
Have been a long-time customer of Chi Auto Repair and the service is top-notch! Chi and team are very thorough in their diagnosis and the work that has been done for me has been done right every time.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 05/16/2018

Mark thank you again for trusting us with your Acura MDX, and all the other cars in your household!

Bryant B.
Ford Edge
04/21/2018
Friendly and Professional service!
Took my 2010 Ford Edge in for a wheel alignment and to have the driver's side, side view mirror assembly replaced on 4/20/18. Once again Chi (the owner) and his staff provided professional service and they were very friendly and courteous.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 05/16/2018

Bryant we are glad you were completely satisfied with our auto services!

AK
Aloysius K.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Aloysius said the staff members provided good service, and they were reliable.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you sir!  We are glad we got your car back to you in a timely fashion!

Jenny L.
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jenny's husband. He said he trusts the owner because he does his job. So far he is doing very good well and he's convenient.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 05/16/2018

Jenny thank you and your husband for always trusting us as your top option for all the service and repairs that both the Toyota Camry's need.

Joseph A.
Honda Element
04/16/2018
Friendly, Reliable, Attentive and Honest
I've been taking my Honda Element to Chi since I bought it a few years ago. Chi knows his stuff and I trust him to keep my E in optimum health. Andy who schedules inspections and repairs is easy to work with and accommodating. When I bring my vehicle in for an appointment I know it'll get done as quickly as possible, with no maddening delays or concerns. The waiting room is clean and comfortable, the atmosphere relaxed, with a TV and dozens of recent magazines.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 04/20/2018

Joseph thank you for entrusting us to keep your Honda Element safe and reliable!

LT
Lewis T.
04/12/2018
Rip Off!!!!
This place couldn't fix my car and gave !! They didnt even know what was wrong with it and charged me 128 for nothing!!! Never never ever take your car there!!! I rather go to a dealer thats bad are!!!!!
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback, we appreciate it.  Upon reviewing our records we found you brought in your vehicle for overheating.  You were advised the cost of diagnostic and also signed an authorization form.  Our Technician inspected your cooling system and advised you what the next step would be.  You declined the repair.  We are sorry you feel that way and hope your car issues will be resolved soon.

Jeffrey L.
Mitsubishi Outlander
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Jeffrey said everything was done fast and efficient. He dropped by and was accommodated right away. Overall everything was good and he appreciated it.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 04/20/2018

Thank you Jeff for allowing us to service your vehicle!

KL
Kee L.
Furlong, PA
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Kee said he had a very satisfying experience. The employees did everything he wanted, and it was done to his liking.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 04/20/2018

Thank you Mr. Lim for trusting us to keep your Toyota Camry and Honda CRV safe and reliable for you and your family!

Regina S.
Ambler, PA
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Regina said the staff always give great service, that they give a full explanation of the services needed, are accurate, very reliable, and accommodating. She said they escorted her to her vehicle and showed her what work was done. She also said the business is the only place she'll go to for service on her vehicle, and her entire family goes there too.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 04/20/2018

Regina thank you very much for allowing us to keep all the vehicles in your household safe and reilable from your Lexus to the Honda CRV and your sons Ford F150!

FA
Francisco A.
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Francisco said he recommends the business for service.

YW
Yum Yu W.
Southampton, PA
03/23/2018
Quick and fast service
Got in quickly for an oil change and found out I had a nail in the tire as well, Chi and crew took care of it and I was back on the road within the hour.

WL
Wander L.
Port Carbon, PA
03/19/2018
Very professionals
This was my first time going to this place the manager CHI was very professional and specific on details about price and the labor I truly recommend this auto shop for all your auto repairs
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 04/20/2018

Thank you Wander for allowing us to perform a PA state inspection on your Toyota Camry!

YW
Yum Yu W.
Southampton, PA
03/19/2018
Complete auto health check with oil change
Brought in car for scheduled oil change, Chi and team recognized that vehicle is due for 30K checkup and checked for a number of things to keep us running. We saw detailed pictures of transmission fluid health, air filter, etc. that helped us make an informed decision.

Jenny L.
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Jenny said she would recommend the business for service.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 04/20/2018

Jenny thank you so much for trusting us with both the 09 Toyota Camry and 2014 Toyota Camry!

QT
Quen T.
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Quen said the service was great and the employees were friendly.

RL
Rachael L.
Bensalem, PA
02/23/2018 Category: Service
Rachael said the service at the business was efficient and they got back to her within a day.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 02/25/2018

Rachael thank you for making Chi auto repair your choice for your Toyota Camry!

Sean B.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
02/20/2018 Category: Service
Sean said the employees were friendly. They really helped him out with his service.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 02/25/2018

Sean it was our pleasure to service/repair your Infiniti G35!  Thank you!