Danielle L.
Buick LeSabre
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Danielle's husband. He said the business was very respectful and professional. He said the job was done amazingly well and on time.

FM
Frank M.
Kia Sorento
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Frank said it was fast. They were accurate.

FM
Frank M.
Kia Sorento
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Frank said it was fast. They were accurate.

AR
Ana R.
Acura MDX
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Ana said they did a good job.

KL
Kin L.
Acura RDX
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Kin said the service was okay.

DZ
Ding Z.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Ding said the service was nice and quick at this business.

GS
Gregory S.
Alfa Romeo Stelvio
06/18/2018
Trust no one else
Trust my brand new Alfa Romeo to no one else but Chi. Been my mechanic for years, wont let anyone else touch my vehicles but Chi!
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 06/18/2018

Greg as always!  A pleasure!  Thank you!

Kevin M.
Merchantville, NJ
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the business is very good and he has no complaints.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 06/18/2018

Kevin thank you very much for allowing us to perform service on your Chevy!

EG
Erika G.
Nissan Rogue
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Erika said the customer service at this business was excellent. The staff were right on point, respectful, and got her what she needed. She is on her way back right now for new tires, because the service was so wonderful.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 06/18/2018

Erika thank you so much for the wonderful review!  We hope you like your new tires!

Kaelin B.
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Kaelin said, this business does good work and they have a good management team.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you sir for allowing us to service your Honda Accord!

GD
Gerald D.
Lincoln MKZ
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Gerald said the staff were almost 100 percent but they were a little slow, as he had to wait a little longer than normal, due to how busy it was that day.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for your input Gerald it's much appreciated!

Luis M.
Norristown, PA
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Luis's Mom. She said she would recommend the business for service.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for coming to us for your annual PA State inspection, we appreciate it!

David S.
Morrisville, PA
Honda Civic Sdn
05/09/2018 Category: Service
David said the business is extremely technically competent.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 05/16/2018

David thanking for allowing us to make your Honda ride smooth and run like new again!

TN
Ty N.
05/05/2018
I needed a tune-up and checkup on my SUV. It’s a vehicle I use a lot to deliver for Amazon during my off time. I was referred to Chi’s Auto Repair by my brother. The price Chi quoted me is reasonable compared to what I was quoted at Lexus. We know auto repair can be outside your budget , I was treated very professionally and kindly. Several items completed in one day at a cost lower than estimated. I'm also impressed with the informative email of exactly what was done and what is recommended to be done with the SUV with digital photos of the problems, but didn't pressure me about them. Chi and Andy is professional and they treat you like a person unlike many of the name brand shops and dealers. I’m super happy with the service that Chi’s Auto Repair provide and I’ll be back for the recommended repairs.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 05/16/2018

Ty we are glad your Lexus RX is running GREAT!  It was pleasure!

Daniel L.
Hatboro, PA
04/26/2018
Great Service and Advice!
Have been a long-time customer of Chi Auto Repair and the service is top-notch! Chi and team are very thorough in their diagnosis and the work that has been done for me has been done right every time.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 05/16/2018

Mark thank you again for trusting us with your Acura MDX, and all the other cars in your household!

Bryant B.
Ford Edge
04/21/2018
Friendly and Professional service!
Took my 2010 Ford Edge in for a wheel alignment and to have the driver's side, side view mirror assembly replaced on 4/20/18. Once again Chi (the owner) and his staff provided professional service and they were very friendly and courteous.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 05/16/2018

Bryant we are glad you were completely satisfied with our auto services!

AK
Aloysius K.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Aloysius said the staff members provided good service, and they were reliable.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you sir!  We are glad we got your car back to you in a timely fashion!

Jenny L.
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jenny's husband. He said he trusts the owner because he does his job. So far he is doing very good well and he's convenient.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 05/16/2018

Jenny thank you and your husband for always trusting us as your top option for all the service and repairs that both the Toyota Camry's need.

Joseph A.
Honda Element
04/16/2018
Friendly, Reliable, Attentive and Honest
I've been taking my Honda Element to Chi since I bought it a few years ago. Chi knows his stuff and I trust him to keep my E in optimum health. Andy who schedules inspections and repairs is easy to work with and accommodating. When I bring my vehicle in for an appointment I know it'll get done as quickly as possible, with no maddening delays or concerns. The waiting room is clean and comfortable, the atmosphere relaxed, with a TV and dozens of recent magazines.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 04/20/2018

Joseph thank you for entrusting us to keep your Honda Element safe and reliable!

LT
Lewis T.
04/12/2018
Rip Off!!!!
This place couldn't fix my car and gave !! They didnt even know what was wrong with it and charged me 128 for nothing!!! Never never ever take your car there!!! I rather go to a dealer thats bad are!!!!!
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback, we appreciate it.  Upon reviewing our records we found you brought in your vehicle for overheating.  You were advised the cost of diagnostic and also signed an authorization form.  Our Technician inspected your cooling system and advised you what the next step would be.  You declined the repair.  We are sorry you feel that way and hope your car issues will be resolved soon.