TL
Tony L.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Tony said the business's service is the best.

GS
Gregory S.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
08/30/2018
Mercedes
Chi is the only one I trust to service my Mercedes. For years I have had Mercedes vehicles, and for years I have only trusted Chi. We can always count on top quality parts and service at reasonable prices. Fast, dependable, quality service. I will continue to trust only Chi when it comes to my vehicles.

YW
Yum Yu W.
Southampton, PA
08/13/2018
With the new loaner car program, I'm able to go about getting things done while my car is serviced. A thorough service with oil change, emissions inspection, and 2 new tires was completed without me staying with the car.

HA
Harold A.
Abington, PA
Toyota Yaris
08/01/2018
Excellent service once again!
Excellent service every time I go to Chi's place for anything related to my car. Keep up the good work!
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you Harold!  Always great to see you and your Toyota!

NA
Nabil A.
Lexus GS 350
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Nabil said he had reliable good service.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 08/02/2018

Nabil thank you for trusting us with your Lexus!

Danielle L.
Buick LeSabre
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Danielle's husband. He said the business was very respectful and professional. He said the job was done amazingly well and on time.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 08/02/2018

Danielle thank you for trusting us with your family vehicle.  We appreciate it!

FM
Frank M.
Kia Sorento
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Frank said it was fast. They were accurate.

AR
Ana R.
Acura MDX
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Ana said they did a good job.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 08/02/2018

Ana we are glad we were able to help you to get your Acura MDX back on the road!  Thank you!

KL
Kin L.
Acura RDX
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Kin said the service was okay.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 08/02/2018

Kin thank you for the opportunity to perform service on your Acura RDX!

DZ
Ding Z.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Ding said the service was nice and quick at this business.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 08/02/2018

Ding thank you for choosing us to have your Wheel alignment on your Infiniti performed.

GS
Gregory S.
Alfa Romeo Stelvio
06/18/2018
Trust no one else
Trust my brand new Alfa Romeo to no one else but Chi. Been my mechanic for years, wont let anyone else touch my vehicles but Chi!
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 06/18/2018

Greg as always!  A pleasure!  Thank you!

Kevin M.
Merchantville, NJ
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the business is very good and he has no complaints.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 06/18/2018

Kevin thank you very much for allowing us to perform service on your Chevy!

EG
Erika G.
Nissan Rogue
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Erika said the customer service at this business was excellent. The staff were right on point, respectful, and got her what she needed. She is on her way back right now for new tires, because the service was so wonderful.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 06/18/2018

Erika thank you so much for the wonderful review!  We hope you like your new tires!

Kaelin B.
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Kaelin said, this business does good work and they have a good management team.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you sir for allowing us to service your Honda Accord!

GD
Gerald D.
Lincoln MKZ
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Gerald said the staff were almost 100 percent but they were a little slow, as he had to wait a little longer than normal, due to how busy it was that day.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for your input Gerald it's much appreciated!

Luis M.
Norristown, PA
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Luis's Mom. She said she would recommend the business for service.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for coming to us for your annual PA State inspection, we appreciate it!

David S.
Morrisville, PA
Honda Civic Sdn
05/09/2018 Category: Service
David said the business is extremely technically competent.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 05/16/2018

David thanking for allowing us to make your Honda ride smooth and run like new again!

TN
Ty N.
05/05/2018
I needed a tune-up and checkup on my SUV. It’s a vehicle I use a lot to deliver for Amazon during my off time. I was referred to Chi’s Auto Repair by my brother. The price Chi quoted me is reasonable compared to what I was quoted at Lexus. We know auto repair can be outside your budget , I was treated very professionally and kindly. Several items completed in one day at a cost lower than estimated. I'm also impressed with the informative email of exactly what was done and what is recommended to be done with the SUV with digital photos of the problems, but didn't pressure me about them. Chi and Andy is professional and they treat you like a person unlike many of the name brand shops and dealers. I’m super happy with the service that Chi’s Auto Repair provide and I’ll be back for the recommended repairs.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 05/16/2018

Ty we are glad your Lexus RX is running GREAT!  It was pleasure!

Daniel L.
Hatboro, PA
04/26/2018
Great Service and Advice!
Have been a long-time customer of Chi Auto Repair and the service is top-notch! Chi and team are very thorough in their diagnosis and the work that has been done for me has been done right every time.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 05/16/2018

Mark thank you again for trusting us with your Acura MDX, and all the other cars in your household!

Bryant B.
Ford Edge
04/21/2018
Friendly and Professional service!
Took my 2010 Ford Edge in for a wheel alignment and to have the driver's side, side view mirror assembly replaced on 4/20/18. Once again Chi (the owner) and his staff provided professional service and they were very friendly and courteous.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 05/16/2018

Bryant we are glad you were completely satisfied with our auto services!