Anthony S.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said they handled everything that needed to be handled.

YC
Yik C.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Yik said he would recommend this business for service.

LE
Long E.
10/25/2018
Above and Beyond Expectations!
Needed job done quickly and received proper care in less than 2 days. Amazing work. We need more people like Chi. Price is not a concern here. Treats you personally and professionally.

Karen B.

Tiffany H.
Nissan Sentra
10/05/2018
Best auto repair
I love going to Chi. He's very knowledgeable. I love Andy as well very helpful. Staff is always pleasant. This us a shop that works with you and helps you. They let you know what's wrong with your car and really help. I've been going to Chi for years with no problems. I recommend this shop to all my friends.

Jim H.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Jim said they did a great job at the business.

SP
Steve P.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mark. He said they were nice and knowledgeable. He said the gentleman at the front desk was nice.

Jong L.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Jong said he called to get a quote for tire alignment. When he went into the business the price was higher, and the quoted time of 45 minutes lasted 3 hours. Despite this he said the service was good and he was happy the business called him after he left his wallet.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 09/26/2018

Mr. Lee thank you for the time to write us a review, but there are some points we like to point out.

You were early on your appointment, as we were still working on another client vehicle.

We did not perform an alignment on your vehicle, we performed an alignment check at no charge to you.

We also had to unload your tires from your vehicle, and find your wheel lock for your vehicle.  And you wanted to keep your old tires, and we also put your spare tire back in place.  This might take a little bit more time.

The service did not take 3 hours, that would not be acceptable to our standards.

Mr. Lee you left your wallet here, and we called you immediately don't that speak for itself about our integrity?

TL
Tony L.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Tony said the business's service is the best.

GS
Gregory S.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
08/30/2018
Mercedes
Chi is the only one I trust to service my Mercedes. For years I have had Mercedes vehicles, and for years I have only trusted Chi. We can always count on top quality parts and service at reasonable prices. Fast, dependable, quality service. I will continue to trust only Chi when it comes to my vehicles.

YW
Yum Yu W.
Southampton, PA
08/13/2018
With the new loaner car program, I'm able to go about getting things done while my car is serviced. A thorough service with oil change, emissions inspection, and 2 new tires was completed without me staying with the car.

HA
Harold A.
Abington, PA
Toyota Yaris
08/01/2018
Excellent service once again!
Excellent service every time I go to Chi's place for anything related to my car. Keep up the good work!
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you Harold!  Always great to see you and your Toyota!

NA
Nabil A.
Lexus GS 350
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Nabil said he had reliable good service.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 08/02/2018

Nabil thank you for trusting us with your Lexus!

Danielle L.
Buick LeSabre
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Danielle's husband. He said the business was very respectful and professional. He said the job was done amazingly well and on time.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 08/02/2018

Danielle thank you for trusting us with your family vehicle.  We appreciate it!

FM
Frank M.
Kia Sorento
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Frank said it was fast. They were accurate.

AR
Ana R.
Acura MDX
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Ana said they did a good job.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 08/02/2018

Ana we are glad we were able to help you to get your Acura MDX back on the road!  Thank you!

KL
Kin L.
Acura RDX
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Kin said the service was okay.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 08/02/2018

Kin thank you for the opportunity to perform service on your Acura RDX!

DZ
Ding Z.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Ding said the service was nice and quick at this business.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 08/02/2018

Ding thank you for choosing us to have your Wheel alignment on your Infiniti performed.

GS
Gregory S.
Alfa Romeo Stelvio
06/18/2018
Trust no one else
Trust my brand new Alfa Romeo to no one else but Chi. Been my mechanic for years, wont let anyone else touch my vehicles but Chi!
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 06/18/2018

Greg as always!  A pleasure!  Thank you!

Kevin M.
Merchantville, NJ
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the business is very good and he has no complaints.
Chi W., CEO from Chi Auto Repair responded on 06/18/2018

Kevin thank you very much for allowing us to perform service on your Chevy!