06/06/2021
Quality service
Always checking over the whole car and doing just what needs to be done.

DUFFY D.
North Syracuse, NY
Saturn VUE
06/02/2021
Justin, Devin & Michelle - you always take care of my vehicle's needs - I appreciate so much how well you take care of my vehicle !!!!!
Prompt Service, Friendly Service - I so enjoy bringing my vehicle to you because I know its going to be fixed right ! if there is ever a question on something, you always give me a call to make sure its what I want. Thank You as Always !

Cicero, NY
05/13/2021
Very clean and great customer service
Pricing is very fair. Attention to detail. Quick to respond back with information.

AA
ANDY A.
Lacona, NY
05/11/2021
Great Service!
Justin and his staff are great. An auto repair facility you can trust!

GS
GREG S.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/30/2021
Great Job!!
Quality job at a good price! Trust

Dan M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Dan said the staff did a good job. He passed inspection.

Ben S.
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Ben said he recommended them for service.

TK
TINA K.
Nissan JUKE
04/09/2021
Professional
Michelle is always polite and professional. We trust them with all of our vehicles

Jules M.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Jules said he appreciates how they are working and that they are doing a good job. He added he's so happy, he's so satisfied. He said that he's ready to show a friend to go there, that is his place and that he can always come there to bring his vehicle for repair.

PS
PATTY S.
Jeep Patriot
03/16/2021
Great guarantee of work.
In another review, I stated I get all my work done at Chris's. Recently I needed something done and it was work done in past year. I didn't need to even ask or look at my receipts. Justin looked it up without me even asking and the work I needed done was under warranty. The past part installed went bad, it happens at every garage I have ever gone to. No questions asked, my repairs were done and they honored the warranty completely. Can't say enough how happy I am I found this garage.

Josh W.
03/13/2021 Category: Service
Josh said they did everything he needed them to do. He suggested the staff keep doing great work.

BP
Barb P.
East Syracuse, NY
Dodge Avenger
03/10/2021 Category: Service
Barb said they were very accommodating and took her right away.

PO
Pat O.
03/09/2021 Category: Service
Pat said they do great service.

VK
Vince K.
Kia Soul
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Vince said his visit was good, affordable and the job was done quick.

JV
Jay V.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Jay said he went to this business for an inspection a week and half ago and they said he had a problem was the coil which cost him $700 to repair. He said all the sounds started happening with his ball joint which need to be replaced so he left the business and will go somewhere else to have his vehicle repaired.