Chuck's Main Street Auto

MEL M.
Pewaukee, WI
Nissan Xterra
10/30/2019
Tire replacement - fast response and service
Second time having tires replaced on my car. Chuck's took request on a Thursday, had tires in stock and replaced on my car by Tuesday morning. Service continues to meet my needs and expectations.

BT
BRUCE T.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
10/25/2019
Oil change tire rotation
Disappointed for the first time, here.
They damaged the axle cover insert, and denied it. Whoever worked on it, lied. It wasn’t missing, when I arrived. Now; I need to buy the new insert from Toyota.
They said, the lug nuts were over-tightened.
They last mounted new tires; so, they tightened them, last!

SP
SUSAN P.
Honda Ridgeline
09/02/2019
The prompt service, explanation of what they did, and just the overall courtesy they showed me.
They treat their customers with respect. Told me exactly what they were doing. Reminded me that I needed a tire rotation.

DA
DAVID A.
Lannon, WI
Cadillac DeVille
08/15/2019
Great Service!
Always a nice experience despite my vehicle getting an attitude every now and then. Adam and the crew are top shelf! Proud to support a local family business.

CORRENA S.
Dodge Caravan
06/06/2019
I recommend Chucks to anyone that wants great service
I had a problem with my van I need to get taken care of . They where kind enough to look over my vehicle and let me know needed to be fixed and when they could get to it. Answered all my questions and called me back with updates on my vehicle. Everything was done in a timely manner. I will continue coming here thank you for your good service

05/24/2019
Local, friendly, efficient service.
Service was performed professionally, efficiently, and within the limits of the estimate. Always friendly service.

BARBARA M.
05/20/2019
Always Excellent ercie
As Usual for this Auto shop, I experienced the personal, efficient, prompt service with a smile. I take my car no where else.

WB
WENDY B.
05/08/2019
Customers come first.
Service and customers are their strong points along with knowledge.

SHANE C.
Hartford, WI
04/29/2019
Great service, professionals in every sense of word
Vehicle repair was on time and accurate.
Thanks again for great service, great value and happy attitude.
Shane

BARBARA M.
04/19/2019
Old fashioned Friendly great service
Chuck's Main Street provides the kind of friendly personal service you don't find that often (if at all) that more. My 2005 Camry is beginning to show signs of age and needed several repairs in past year. Each time all repairs have been performed within time stated and at very reasonable cost. The service personnel and front desk are so very friendly and explain all anticipated repairs and costs. I recommend them to anyone needing car repairs, tires, etc.

RT

Pewaukee, WI
Kia Optima
03/25/2019
Regular maintenance
Always professional, prompt and courteous.

BARB S.
03/21/2019
Friendly Service
Fast - I wasn't even completely seated when I saw my car being driven
into the garage.
Thorough - I was listened to the first time about certain noises I heard.
The car was checked over and then I was consulted again.
Repair - after complete repair there was a test run and I was
good-to-go.
SOUNDS GREAT RUNS GREAT REASONABLE COST

CK
CHARLENE K.
03/09/2019
Reliable, realistic & trustworthy service.
When I went for my routine oil, lube, tire rotation appointment, the tech found I needed 2 new tires & a transmission flush. The work was scheduled 2 days later & they gave me a complimentary loaner car. I have relied on their professional advice, for 11 years, to help me keep my car running smoothly without unpleasant complications. Thanks to all the staff for great service.

LH
LAUREL H.
03/06/2019
Love this place
As a single female, I trust this place completely. They have very nice people there, and will tell me
when I don't need something done. Good prices, great customer service. Always happy with them!

02/24/2019
Excellent service.
Knowledgeable, fair, flexible, and thorough.

Saturn VUE
02/16/2019
Muffler is all fixed!!
Work was done as promised and for the amount that was quoted. Friendly staff!

BT
BRUCE T.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
02/12/2019
Friendly, local, thorough, & reasonable
Good people!
I trust that, what they say, is what they do.

GS
GERALD S.
02/06/2019
EXPOSING PROBLEMS!!!
The great proffesional service you make available is greatly. Your great job on exposing problems is very important!!!

CF
CHRIS F.
Lexus ES 300
02/03/2019
Simply the Best!
Christy and Katy are friendly. The whole team is responsive and trustworthy. I get good service, quality work, and reasonable prices. Who could ask for more? I recommend Chuck's!