BD
BRIAN D.
BMW 128i
06/24/2021
New Tires
Kevin was great finding new tires for my car - got me in quick and super satisfied!

RK

ROSE G.
Saab 9-3
06/18/2021
Friendly - organized - timely / honest good communication
The work is very good and I trust what they say and do. We have always been very satisfied with the service

SV
STEVE V.
INFINITI M37
06/17/2021
We’ve gone here for over 25 years. We trust their opinion and recommendations.

ME
MARGOT E.
Ford C-Max Energi
06/11/2021
First time using Chucks’s Main Street Auto! Great experience. Fast service, fixed the problem! Very reasonable, also.

BT
BRIAN T.
06/10/2021
Consistent, honest upfront info, cost effective
Since working in industry for 6+ years I find this shop is more focused on service through education that they treat you with respect by giving you the choice instead of dealership pressure sales. Having tested them against a Ford dealership and brake company, they were cheaper by $100. And told me when other items weren't necessary. Definitely try this place.

Brian

Hubertus, WI
06/10/2021
Courteous and friendly.
Chuck's Main St Auto is always friendly and courteous. I never get the feeling they are doing work that doesn't need to be done. Good at giving options and having a free loaner for the times you need one is a big help.

BT
BRUCE T.
Hubertus, WI
Toyota FJ Cruiser
06/07/2021
Kevin & Adam!
I had one bad incident there, 2 or 3 years, ago & Adam apologized & made it right.
They have integrity.

Pewaukee, WI
Nissan Sentra
06/07/2021
Car maintenance
Great place to take or maintain your vehicle. Price of work is very reasonable.

Menomonee Falls, WI
Chevrolet HHR
06/04/2021
Fair and quality work
I was pleased with the scheduling of our vehicle maintenance. I was also happy that all the work was completed on the same day even though it was later in the afternoon when approval for repairs was given.

BW
BILL W.
06/03/2021
Fantastic service...honest mechanics!
I have been trusting Adam (owner) and his team for years. Not only is the quality of their work superior to anywhere else I have gone, his honesty and integrity is second to none! I highly recommend Chuck’s Main Street Auto! Adam and his team will take great care of you!

Honda Civic Coupe
06/03/2021
Fast, Professional, Fairly Priced
I’m from out of state and something went wrong with my car while in Wisconsin. Chuck’s Main Street was able to get me in, diagnose, and repair my vehicle all in the same day! They were communicative, professional, and very fairly priced. Probably the best experience I’ve had getting my car repaired.

06/02/2021
Routine and specialty service.
Chuck’s is great at routine types of service as well as specialty repairs. Great service and quality work.

LYNN S.
06/02/2021
AWESOMENESS !~!~
GREAT SERVICE, GOOD PRICES !!! We really missed our old service guy when we moved out here, but now happy that we found Chucks, right around the corner from our house - I trust these foks and when it comes to car repair, THAT is saying alot.