DAVE H.
Pontiac Bonneville
01/19/2019
Bonneville
They are so accommodating and friendly. No price gauging.

JOHN K.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/10/2019
Recent repair
Had to drop of vehicle without appointment because wheel bearing was growling. They were very busy but got to it sooner then I expected and completed the repair quickly. I had the repair done once before and the part failed. They honored one year warranty one repair and there was no charge. Thanks

BETH B.
01/05/2019
Maintenance
Always courteous and communicative. Timely. Pricing is very good.

BARBARA M.
01/04/2019
Great Service on old Camry
My 2005 Camry continues to run so well due to the expertise of Chucks service people. They always find the problem quickly and complete repairs in an efficient manner. They always complete repairs with the fewest parts and time needed. I am always called with estimate and descriptions of what needs to be done. Estimate is always very close if not exact. I was extremely happy with the cost. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. I wouldn’t trust any other shop as Icfobw Chucks Main Street

SHANE C.
Hartford, WI
12/24/2018
Honest, honest and honest
The cost of repairs are not a big deciding factor when allowing people to fix my vehicles, shoddy work and lame diagnosis always ends up costing more.
I can depend on Chucks for an honest assessment and the repairs are done like they should be, ALWAYS.
They have never missed a diagnosis or repair and i cant tell you how happy i feel when i think the repair will cost a bunch of money and it doesnt.
Chuck's does the right thing always!

DK
DOUG K.
12/13/2018
Rubbing noise coming from rear brakes
Called Monday for appointment on Thursday, dropped car off on Tuesday because I couldn't really drive it until the noise was dealt with. Chuck's was not only able to look at the vehicle earlier than expected but they determined a brake splash plate had rusted through and dropped into the wheel area. They removed the rusted part and only charged me for a minimal amount of labor. Chuck's Mainstreet Auto is a very reputable business and I'll continue to bring them my vehicles for all my car care needs.

DAVE R.
12/11/2018
I am looking to find a new mechanic. Chuck's seems to be honest and upfront in their dealings with me. I am hopeful they will become my new home for autocare.
I dropped my 2011 Hyundai off at Chuck's with a list of maintenance items. The mechanic went thru the list, inspected the car and found some items that did not require service. They only did the work that was necessary. This was only the second time this car has had service since I purchased it new. Kudos to Chuck's and Hyundai!

BETH B.
Nissan Sentra
12/10/2018
Repairs done quickly and at a great price.

RZ
ROBERT Z.
Chrysler Pacifica
11/28/2018
People work there is so nice and care about this and do great job
This place do great job and all worker is so nice and caring. Kate and the owner is so nice and care they care. About professional business I tell them what happen to me

ROBERT M.
11/15/2018
Had my oil changed tires rotated and exhaust fixed. Done in a very timely manner. Always had great service at Chucks.

STEVE M.
Pewaukee, WI
11/12/2018
Quick response and provided accurate details and service.

Pewaukee, WI
Kia Optima
10/31/2018
The gal who answers the phone, greets you when you arrive, and deals with you through the whole process is really great!

MIKE G.
Menomonee Falls, WI
10/31/2018
Trustworthy Chuck’s Main Street
We have been bringing all of our vehicles to Chuck’s for years. We always trust the work is done right and at a good and fair price. When you drop off and pick up you feel like you are with trustworthy friends. Very satisfied customers.

CK
CHRIS K.
Saturn SC 3dr
10/18/2018
Close to home, people are courteous.
Have only driven vehicle home so far, seems to be good.

JIM H.
Buick Enclave
10/18/2018
Great personal service, efficient.
I like Chucks because it's a small business and they do great work.

SANDY S.
10/16/2018
Done Fast
My car was making a very loud noise and not running right. I took it in right away and wasn't sure how long it would take to be looked at or fixed. I received a call a few hours later that it would be done before closing time. I was so happy and surprised that it was finished so soon. Good work.

BV
BRAD V.
10/12/2018
Always Great Work
Clean, organized, work completed in a timely fashion...I have my vehicles serviced at Chuck's.

10/08/2018
Honest, nice people
As a single female, I am always skeptical when getting service on my truck. Everyone has always been nice and very honest and have always given me great service. I am very confident they are giving me good service for very fair prices.

JOHN K.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/23/2018
We had a little problem occur after a recent service
We had a little problem after a recent service
Adam took care of it to my satisfaction

DQ
DONNA Q.
09/21/2018
Employees are friendly, knowlegeable, and detailed in work performed on the car.
I am happy that I choose Chucks Main Street Auto a couple of years ago. Living in Pewaukee I don't mind the drive to the service location. It's worth it. I always request a loaner car. This is such a big plus. At other service places I would have to sit and wait for the car. Sometimes 2 to 3 hours depending on what is being done with the car.

Someone always calls me from the garage to let me know what service has to be performed and what the cost will be.

Donna Quartuccio