DQ
DONNA Q.
09/21/2018
Employees are friendly, knowlegeable, and detailed in work performed on the car.
I am happy that I choose Chucks Main Street Auto a couple of years ago. Living in Pewaukee I don't mind the drive to the service location. It's worth it. I always request a loaner car. This is such a big plus. At other service places I would have to sit and wait for the car. Sometimes 2 to 3 hours depending on what is being done with the car.

Someone always calls me from the garage to let me know what service has to be performed and what the cost will be.

Donna Quartuccio

GS
GAIL S.
Kia Sportage
09/20/2018
GREAT SERVICE!!!!
I always take my car to Chuck's. They are very efficient, knowledgeable, polite and have always gone above and beyond to make sure that my car is working great! Try them you will like them and never go any place else again!

MATT G.
08/22/2018
Great Service on all small to large Car Problems
My family has used Chuck's Main Street Auto since we moved to the Sussex area in 2010. We have been through 4 vehicles in that time span and every single vehicle goes through its issues. But along the way I have never regretted going to Chuck's for an honest opinion, a well explained diagnosis and finally a trusted mechanic to deftly complete the work. They have found a customer for life in me and my family.

BARBARA M.
07/13/2018
Keeping the old car running
Very prompt and friendly service. My 13 year old car runs well thanks in part yo their great service. Accurately estimates cost and what needs to be done. They have loaners so U are not left without car during service. I have been going to Chucks for 20+ years and will continue for another 20, w luck!

KATHY M.
Honda Civic Si
06/30/2018
Friendly service
I appreciate your honest evaluations and extra effort to take a look at last minute emergencies. Thank you for the continuing excellent, patient and friendly service.

GO
GREG O.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2018
Chucks has always been very fair and great on their communication with me. They get the job done for a good price.

JUDY H.
Pewaukee, WI
Kia Optima
06/14/2018
Very pleased
Very customer friendly and prices are reasonable.

06/08/2018
Great service in timely manner
Truck went in for exhaust work and pinpoint a leak. Ended up replacing most of exhaust and the radiator; all in the same day. Reasonable prices too!

TK
todd k.
Hartland, WI
05/12/2018
excellent service
Great service fast and friendly very explanatory with price and options and very reasonably priced just overall great work

MN
MARK N.
04/17/2018
Vehicle Repair
I've always been satisfied with Chuck's Main Street Auto. They have always been helpful and clearly communicated the vehicle issues. If you live in Sussex and need a reputable auto maintenance business then I would give them a try.

STEVE M.
Pewaukee, WI
04/10/2018
Awesome service
Appreciate the quick response to service our vehicle. We called on Saturday and you had our brakes replaced by noon on Monday. Great staff and team of technicians. This is why we keep coming back.

Thank you!!

CARRIE H.
04/03/2018
Tires
Brought my truck to Chuck's and as always were super accommodating and trustworthy. Didn't know if I needed 4 new tires or if they could be repaired. They were honest about my tires and were able to fix them all for less than the cost of one new tire! Who knows what someplace else would have told me?!? The price was great, service was fast and everyone is so pleasant to deal with. Will continue to go there for any truck needs I have. Thank you all, keep up the great work!

CHRIS B.
03/23/2018
knowledgeable, upfront and courteous staff
I have been coming to Chuck's for about 23 years and will keep coming back. The mechanics are straight forward with what is wrong with my vehicle(s) and gave me honest options to fix it or not. I appreciate the honesty and have always been happy with the work that has been done.

TC
THOMAS C.
03/02/2018
Fuel Tank & Fuel Pump replacement
They did an excellent job diagnosing problem and recommending fix to save money and future issue. Thought overall price very reasonable along with work completed . I found my new service station.

GS
GINGER S.
03/01/2018
Fast and quality repair
We miss Chuck, but his legacy lives on!

NH
NATHEN H.
02/25/2018
Fair prices
Receptionist was really cool and I enjoyed talking to her. Everything was done right plus the price was very reasonable.

STEVE B.
Dodge Avenger
02/21/2018
Another job well done
Always courteous, knowledgeable and on time.

SHANE C.
Hartford, WI
02/20/2018
GREAT service for a fair price!!
As always: a fair price for GREAT service.
Glad Chuck's is araound to take care of issues when they arise.
Great folks that treat customers like family... hard to find these days..........
Shane

ROSE G.
Saab 9-3
02/11/2018
Trust in what they say and do

JIM H.
Jeep Liberty
02/09/2018
Great place overall!!!
Friendly service, efficient, easy to get in, great pricing!!! Nice to have a small place like this locally, and I like supporting local business!