ROBERT M.
11/15/2018
Had my oil changed tires rotated and exhaust fixed. Done in a very timely manner. Always had great service at Chucks.

STEVE M.
11/12/2018
Quick response and provided accurate details and service.

Kia Optima
10/31/2018
The gal who answers the phone, greets you when you arrive, and deals with you through the whole process is really great!

MIKE G.
Menomonee Falls, WI
10/31/2018
Trustworthy Chuck’s Main Street
We have been bringing all of our vehicles to Chuck’s for years. We always trust the work is done right and at a good and fair price. When you drop off and pick up you feel like you are with trustworthy friends. Very satisfied customers.

CK
CHRIS K.
Saturn SC 3dr
10/18/2018
Close to home, people are courteous.
Have only driven vehicle home so far, seems to be good.

JIM H.
Buick Enclave
10/18/2018
Great personal service, efficient.
I like Chucks because it's a small business and they do great work.

SANDY S.
10/16/2018
Done Fast
My car was making a very loud noise and not running right. I took it in right away and wasn't sure how long it would take to be looked at or fixed. I received a call a few hours later that it would be done before closing time. I was so happy and surprised that it was finished so soon. Good work.

BV
BRAD V.
10/12/2018
Always Great Work
Clean, organized, work completed in a timely fashion...I have my vehicles serviced at Chuck's.

10/08/2018
Honest, nice people
As a single female, I am always skeptical when getting service on my truck. Everyone has always been nice and very honest and have always given me great service. I am very confident they are giving me good service for very fair prices.

JOHN K.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/23/2018
We had a little problem occur after a recent service
We had a little problem after a recent service
Adam took care of it to my satisfaction

DQ
DONNA Q.
09/21/2018
Employees are friendly, knowlegeable, and detailed in work performed on the car.
I am happy that I choose Chucks Main Street Auto a couple of years ago. Living in Pewaukee I don't mind the drive to the service location. It's worth it. I always request a loaner car. This is such a big plus. At other service places I would have to sit and wait for the car. Sometimes 2 to 3 hours depending on what is being done with the car.

Someone always calls me from the garage to let me know what service has to be performed and what the cost will be.

Donna Quartuccio

GS
GAIL S.
Kia Sportage
09/20/2018
GREAT SERVICE!!!!
I always take my car to Chuck's. They are very efficient, knowledgeable, polite and have always gone above and beyond to make sure that my car is working great! Try them you will like them and never go any place else again!

MATT G.
08/22/2018
Great Service on all small to large Car Problems
My family has used Chuck's Main Street Auto since we moved to the Sussex area in 2010. We have been through 4 vehicles in that time span and every single vehicle goes through its issues. But along the way I have never regretted going to Chuck's for an honest opinion, a well explained diagnosis and finally a trusted mechanic to deftly complete the work. They have found a customer for life in me and my family.

BARBARA M.
07/13/2018
Keeping the old car running
Very prompt and friendly service. My 13 year old car runs well thanks in part yo their great service. Accurately estimates cost and what needs to be done. They have loaners so U are not left without car during service. I have been going to Chucks for 20+ years and will continue for another 20, w luck!

KATHY M.
Honda Civic Si
06/30/2018
Friendly service
I appreciate your honest evaluations and extra effort to take a look at last minute emergencies. Thank you for the continuing excellent, patient and friendly service.

GO
GREG O.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2018
Chucks has always been very fair and great on their communication with me. They get the job done for a good price.

JUDY H.
Kia Optima
06/14/2018
Very pleased
Very customer friendly and prices are reasonable.

06/08/2018
Great service in timely manner
Truck went in for exhaust work and pinpoint a leak. Ended up replacing most of exhaust and the radiator; all in the same day. Reasonable prices too!

TK
todd k.
Hartland, WI
05/12/2018
excellent service
Great service fast and friendly very explanatory with price and options and very reasonably priced just overall great work

MN
MARK N.
04/17/2018
Vehicle Repair
I've always been satisfied with Chuck's Main Street Auto. They have always been helpful and clearly communicated the vehicle issues. If you live in Sussex and need a reputable auto maintenance business then I would give them a try.