BARB S.
03/21/2019
Friendly Service
Fast - I wasn't even completely seated when I saw my car being driven
into the garage.
Thorough - I was listened to the first time about certain noises I heard.
The car was checked over and then I was consulted again.
Repair - after complete repair there was a test run and I was
good-to-go.
SOUNDS GREAT RUNS GREAT REASONABLE COST

CK
CHARLENE K.
03/09/2019
Reliable, realistic & trustworthy service.
When I went for my routine oil, lube, tire rotation appointment, the tech found I needed 2 new tires & a transmission flush. The work was scheduled 2 days later & they gave me a complimentary loaner car. I have relied on their professional advice, for 11 years, to help me keep my car running smoothly without unpleasant complications. Thanks to all the staff for great service.

LH
LAUREL H.
03/06/2019
Love this place
As a single female, I trust this place completely. They have very nice people there, and will tell me
when I don't need something done. Good prices, great customer service. Always happy with them!

02/24/2019
Excellent service.
Knowledgeable, fair, flexible, and thorough.

Saturn VUE
02/16/2019
Muffler is all fixed!!
Work was done as promised and for the amount that was quoted. Friendly staff!

BT
BRUCE T.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
02/12/2019
Friendly, local, thorough, & reasonable
Good people!
I trust that, what they say, is what they do.

GS
GERALD S.
02/06/2019
EXPOSING PROBLEMS!!!
The great proffesional service you make available is greatly. Your great job on exposing problems is very important!!!

CF
CHRIS F.
Lexus ES 300
02/03/2019
Simply the Best!
Christy and Katy are friendly. The whole team is responsive and trustworthy. I get good service, quality work, and reasonable prices. Who could ask for more? I recommend Chuck's!

EW
ED W.
02/02/2019
GREAT SERVICE!
Great service at a fair price. Called for appt for routine maintenance two days in advance. Even in below zero temps they got my SUV in and completed the work on time. Katie and Adam were very friendly and courteous.

DAVE H.
Pontiac Bonneville
01/19/2019
Bonneville
They are so accommodating and friendly. No price gauging.

JOHN K.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/10/2019
Recent repair
Had to drop of vehicle without appointment because wheel bearing was growling. They were very busy but got to it sooner then I expected and completed the repair quickly. I had the repair done once before and the part failed. They honored one year warranty one repair and there was no charge. Thanks

BETH B.
01/05/2019
Maintenance
Always courteous and communicative. Timely. Pricing is very good.

BARBARA M.
01/04/2019
Great Service on old Camry
My 2005 Camry continues to run so well due to the expertise of Chucks service people. They always find the problem quickly and complete repairs in an efficient manner. They always complete repairs with the fewest parts and time needed. I am always called with estimate and descriptions of what needs to be done. Estimate is always very close if not exact. I was extremely happy with the cost. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. I wouldn’t trust any other shop as Icfobw Chucks Main Street

SHANE C.
Hartford, WI
12/24/2018
Honest, honest and honest
The cost of repairs are not a big deciding factor when allowing people to fix my vehicles, shoddy work and lame diagnosis always ends up costing more.
I can depend on Chucks for an honest assessment and the repairs are done like they should be, ALWAYS.
They have never missed a diagnosis or repair and i cant tell you how happy i feel when i think the repair will cost a bunch of money and it doesnt.
Chuck's does the right thing always!

DK
DOUG K.
12/13/2018
Rubbing noise coming from rear brakes
Called Monday for appointment on Thursday, dropped car off on Tuesday because I couldn't really drive it until the noise was dealt with. Chuck's was not only able to look at the vehicle earlier than expected but they determined a brake splash plate had rusted through and dropped into the wheel area. They removed the rusted part and only charged me for a minimal amount of labor. Chuck's Mainstreet Auto is a very reputable business and I'll continue to bring them my vehicles for all my car care needs.

DAVE R.
12/11/2018
I am looking to find a new mechanic. Chuck's seems to be honest and upfront in their dealings with me. I am hopeful they will become my new home for autocare.
I dropped my 2011 Hyundai off at Chuck's with a list of maintenance items. The mechanic went thru the list, inspected the car and found some items that did not require service. They only did the work that was necessary. This was only the second time this car has had service since I purchased it new. Kudos to Chuck's and Hyundai!

BETH B.
Nissan Sentra
12/10/2018
Repairs done quickly and at a great price.

RZ
ROBERT Z.
Chrysler Pacifica
11/28/2018
People work there is so nice and care about this and do great job
This place do great job and all worker is so nice and caring. Kate and the owner is so nice and care they care. About professional business I tell them what happen to me

ROBERT M.
11/15/2018
Had my oil changed tires rotated and exhaust fixed. Done in a very timely manner. Always had great service at Chucks.

STEVE M.
Pewaukee, WI
11/12/2018
Quick response and provided accurate details and service.