Latest Review about 1 month ago

GW
Glenn W.
09/17/2020
They stand behind what they do!
I had service done on a 2005 Ford diesel van. The check engine light indicated a problem with the glow plugs. Estimate for fix was approx $400. In doing the work they found that the entire cab needed to be lifted off to get to the glow plugs that were bad. Now estimate was $2100 plus what I had already paid. I wasn't going to spend that kind of money for cold weather start aids in SC. They credited me for the $$$ I paid for the previous work because it didn't fix the problem. No argument, no BS. I'll not hesitate to take a vehicle to them again as I know they are trustworthy.

FI
Frank I.
09/12/2020
Excellent customer service!
Zach has always given me excellent service. The service was very quick and the work. I had an issue while installing my rear shocks and couldn’t get the old one out. So I called Zach and he told me to bring it in. The next day, the work was complete and I could pick up my car. I am truly impressed with their service and will use them for all my future car repairs.

GD
Greg D.
04/30/2018
Highly Recommend!
Needed a battery install as required by a professional as Advanced Auto said they couldn't do. Bought battery, called Coastal from Advanced Auto, and they got me in immediately and installed battery. Super professional, great service, and price was right. Highly recommended.

WC
William C.
03/05/2018
2002 silverado

JAMIE T.
11/08/2017
Terrific Again
I love taking my car to Coastal Automotive. Toby and his group are loyal, honest and skilled. I know my car will be fixed correctly and with no runaround or unnecessary sales pitch for add ons. I highly recommend Coastal Automotive!

LJ
Larry J.
GMC Savana Cutaway
11/04/2017 Category: Service
Larry said they repaired everything. They did a really good job.

HL
Holly L.
11/03/2017
Great place
Love Coastal Auto. Very trusting and do a great job with what they do. Really care about doing the right thing.

MJ
Matt J.
Saturn Aura
11/02/2017 Category: Service
Matt said they fixed the problem the first time.

SK
Sean K.
11/01/2017 Category: Service
Sean said they are always very helpful and quick. They always check to make sure they have gotten the work done right.

Christina H.
10/25/2017 Category: Service
Christina said she was very satisfied with her service. The work was great. She was pleased with the speed of service.

BOB - TERRI M.
10/21/2017
2008 Honda Accord
Toby goes out of his way to provide excellent service. He ALWAYS takes the extra step go make sure our vehicles leave his shop the way they should

JZ
JUSTIN Z.
10/20/2017
Fantastic!!
I really like these guys. Good honest experts. Service done right. Thanks Toby!

JOHN A.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
10/20/2017
Great service at a competitive price
Great service done in an efficient and timely manner (I have to wait). I highly recommend Coastal Automotive at every opportunity for service or repairs.

JAN W.
Lexus LS 460
10/19/2017
Lexus
Service was good but there were black fingerprints on my seats That I had to remove. Plus I tried to schedul on line but got no confirmation. FYI

Marion M.
Buick Century
10/18/2017 Category: Service
Marion said the employees were courteous. They were helpful and they treated her well. She liked the good service they provided.