Latest Review over 6 years ago

Thomas M.
10/29/2011
always satisfied
I have had my truck for six years and have never had it serviced elsewhere. I would and do highly recommend this business. My father has also been a satisfied customer for many many years. This place gets a check plus from me.

Rebecca M.
09/30/2011
We have always gotten great service. Always willing to check out concerns with the car. Thank you.

Bill S.
09/27/2011
Grant traveller
superb customer service, quality work, and
old-fashioned honesty...as usual !

LT
Len T.
08/29/2011
Thanks Brian
Your service has always been great and this time was no exception. We like the email follow-up
Thanks, Len

Bill S.
08/27/2011
check engine light
tks much for your thorough investigation into one of those computer tip-offs that can be troublesome. A fix on early stage water pump problem saved a whole lot of potential future breakdown on the road. As always Coastline is the best. Regards, Bill

WB
Walter B.
08/12/2011
New tires
Excellent service on great tires, quick, professional, and at a very reasonable price! (likewise for previous service too)
My family is, and will continue to be, repeat customers. I have recommended you to others, and will continue doing so!

Alf S.
08/03/2011
Tires and rims on Corvette
Overall, a great job. Brian was very helpful in explaining all the work needed. I think the mechanic involved (sorry I didn't get his name) also did a great job.