TOM R.
03/24/2019
Coffey Automotive has outstanding service. They offer complete automotive service you can trust. They are dependable and honest. I would not let anyone else service my vehicles. He is a full service business.

Tom R.
Mazda MPV
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Tom said this business is the best around, and he feels like the staff treats him like family. At his most recent visit, the owner gave him a ride home because the service was going to take a bit longer than usual, and he picked him back up when his vehicle was finished. He added the service was good quality as always, and he appreciated the 40 point inspection which provided him with the knowledge one of his tires needs to be replaced.

TW
Tim W.
Chesterfield, MO
Honda Element
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Tim said this business has an honest mechanic who provides great service.

KK
KEITH K.
03/20/2019
I can always count on coffee, for an affordable oil change and beyond.
Jeff C., OWNER from Coffey Automotive responded on 03/21/2019

As always, thanks for coming in and we look forward to serving you again.

CL
CHARLES L.
Nissan Sentra
Best place in town.
Been going here since we moved to Missouri and have always got the best service and fair prices. Plus the staff is always cheerful.
Jeff C., OWNER from Coffey Automotive responded on 03/15/2019

Thanks for coming in, glad to have you on board.

03/14/2019
Fast, friendly, dependable as always. Very clean waiting area.
Jeff C., OWNER from Coffey Automotive responded on 03/15/2019

Thanks for coming in.

Tom R.
03/14/2019
The best one that I have found in my area
Fast courteous service at reasonable price, and they do very good work. I brought my 15 year old Mazda MPV in for a 40 point inspection and he couldn’t find anything wrong with it. It pays to do good maintenance. Thanks for a great job, as always. Tom
Jeff C., OWNER from Coffey Automotive responded on 03/14/2019

Great job on maintaining your car, as you already said it pays to take care of your equipment and it will take care of you.

Jordyn S.
Missouri
Honda Civic Cpe
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Jordyn said everything was fine.
Jeff C., OWNER from Coffey Automotive responded on 03/18/2019

Thanks for coming in, we look forward to helping you in the future.

Nissan Rogue
03/08/2019
Always awesome service!! Thanks guys for taking care of my ride.
Jeff C., OWNER from Coffey Automotive responded on 03/12/2019

JOHN S.
Chrysler 200
03/05/2019
Friendly and professional from start to finish 👍👊🏻⭐️
The place was clean , coffee provided as welll as water - clean restrooms and great atmosphere ⭐️👏👍
Jeff C., OWNER from Coffey Automotive responded on 03/06/2019

Thanks so much forthe review, it was our plesure to serve you.

LL
LAURENCE L.
St. Louis, MO
03/02/2019
Auto care
Honesty and integrity.
Jeff C., OWNER from Coffey Automotive responded on 03/04/2019

Thanks for the review, we appreciate your business.

DT
DAVE T.
Saint Peters, MO
Ford F-250 Super Duty
03/01/2019
Great work, great price.
When we came in a couple weeks ago, you wouldn't do the work because the ice and snow would have caused likly future damage to our wheel wells.... Thank you caring about us well outside of the moment. The install of wheel well covers and mud flaps makes our truck look rocking! And, your team did 8t in less time than thought, and you charged us for what it took versus what it was estimated for. Thank you!
Jeff C., OWNER from Coffey Automotive responded on 03/04/2019

Thanks for the review, we appreciate your business.

JASON H.
02/26/2019
5 stars
After getting the runaround from the Ford dealership for over a month. I went to Coffey. Chris and Jeff were able to get me in and fix the issues with my car in a few hours. Under budget and amazing service.
Jason holtgrewe.
Jeff C., OWNER from Coffey Automotive responded on 02/27/2019

Thanks for the review, it's our pleasure to serve you.

DAVID S.
02/23/2019
Always a great experience
Helpful friendly staff and trusted advisors- and the reason I am still driving my 1999 Ranger!
Jeff C., OWNER from Coffey Automotive responded on 02/26/2019

Thanks for the review, we appreciate your business.

ANN S.
02/22/2019
Inspection
Went in for an inspection, very professional service. I will certainly be back when other services are needed.
Jeff C., OWNER from Coffey Automotive responded on 02/22/2019

thanks for the review, it was our pleasure to serve you.

PW
PETER W.
Maryland Heights, MO
Mazda 626
02/21/2019
Very capable and on time
State Vehicle inspection and emissions testing this time and mechanic discovered that my old 1999 Mazda needed front end sway bars. Fortunately, they were able to get the parts and do the installation in just an additional 1.5 hours and I was on my way. Thanks again for keeping this second car in our family safely on the road.
Jeff C., OWNER from Coffey Automotive responded on 02/22/2019

It's always our pleasure to serve you!

LG
Lee G.
Toyota Avalon
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Lisa. She said the staff is courteous and the service is always prompt and reasonably priced.
Jeff C., OWNER from Coffey Automotive responded on 02/26/2019

TOM R.
Mazda MPV
02/20/2019
Friendly and reasonable
Good work, reasonable pricing and fast
Jeff C., OWNER from Coffey Automotive responded on 02/21/2019

BA
BOB A.
Saint Peters, MO
02/20/2019
Oil change appointment
I received an oil change for my car and received great service with wonderful people and in a very timely manner! I love Coffee Automotive and wouldn't take my car anywhere else!
Jeff C., OWNER from Coffey Automotive responded on 02/21/2019

As always, its a pleasure to serve you and your family.

TE
Tsen E.
Saint Louis, MO
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Tsen said that the place was all good.
Jeff C., OWNER from Coffey Automotive responded on 02/18/2019