JEFF C.
12/11/2018
great
As always fast quality repairs.
Jeff C., OWNER from Coffey Automotive responded on 12/11/2018

BILL B.
12/05/2018
dodge diesel owner
great service and prompt could not have been more helpful and friendly definitely not a rip-off
Jeff C., OWNER from Coffey Automotive responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks so much for the review, we appreciate your business.

DT
David T.
Missouri
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
11/29/2018 Category: Service
David said the employees were friendly. They were knowledgeable. They provided good service at a good value.
Jeff C., OWNER from Coffey Automotive responded on 12/05/2018

SHERRI B.
Moscow Mills, MO
Chevrolet Corvette
11/28/2018
Very helpful staff and great service
Jeff C., OWNER from Coffey Automotive responded on 11/29/2018

Thanks for coming in we appreciate your business.

DT
David T.
11/26/2018
Knowledgable, friendly, timely, reasonably priced
I was recommended by AAA and a friend to take my truck here for a repair. They completed the job quickly and did a great job. Nice cozy waiting area and the cost was way less than I expected! Thank you!
Jeff C., OWNER from Coffey Automotive responded on 11/27/2018

ES
EMILY S.
Florissant, MO
Pleasant experience
They helped me pick out what was most cost effective and good for my car and even did some things to help that were above and beyond my expectations!

Kia Optima
11/22/2018
Honesty and work you can trust. Everyone is very nice.
This is the most honest car repair shop that I have dealt with and trust them to only do work that is necessary and not to pad the bill with unnecessary repairs. Extremely kind and considerate employees and owners.
Jeff C., OWNER from Coffey Automotive responded on 11/26/2018

Thanks for taking time to writ a review.

Lexus ES 350
Excellent as usual!!
Excellent as usual!!

MELISSA B.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
Dodge Charger
11/21/2018
Great place to get your car worked on! Trustworthy
I highly recommend Coffey Automotive! Jeff and his team are very honest, trustworthy and do great work. Eric is also great at the front desk in giving helpful information out about your car and is always very nice. It’s nice to go to a place where you have full trust in them and know they aren’t going to screw you over! Thanks guys you are the best! 😊👌🏼
Jeff C., OWNER from Coffey Automotive responded on 11/26/2018

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it.

Saint Louis, MO
Mazda Protege
11/21/2018
Great place
I will continue to give them my business.
Jeff C., OWNER from Coffey Automotive responded on 11/26/2018

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it.

Melinda S.
Kia Optima
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Melinda said the price was quoted at half the amount she usually pays. She had her oil changed. Everything went fine. They performed service very quickly.
Jeff C., OWNER from Coffey Automotive responded on 10/30/2018

It's always our pleasure to serve you.

KG
Kat G.
Hyundai Accent
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Kat said she made the appointment way before. She dropped her vehicle off at 9:30am and didn't get it back until 1:30pm. She kept calling and they kept telling her it would be ready, several different times.
Jeff C., OWNER from Coffey Automotive responded on 10/30/2018

Sorry for the slow service, I think the service writer thought it was left for the day and was in no hurry. If we know it's needed riht away we can do oil changes while you wait, just let us know.

SONJA S.
10/25/2018
great service
Coffeey has always given me good service and would recommend them to anyone.
Jeff C., OWNER from Coffey Automotive responded on 10/26/2018

We appreciate your business, thanks for coming in.

10/25/2018
GREAT SERVICE
Have used for over 25 years, would never take my car anywhere else.

Thanks for the review.

ME
MARK E.
Wentzville, MO
Buick Enclave
10/24/2018
Great job!
Thanks again for going out of your way to take such great care of us!

KAY M.
10/24/2018
Major Maintenace
Coffey Automotive tolerates nothing but the best in its workers. The customer is the appreciative recipient. My vehicle has been carefully cared for and maintained by a staff of professionals at the front desk on the computer to the mechanics in the garage. The team goes above and beyond, including returning me to my home after I have left the vehicle for service. Thank you ALL.
Jeff C., OWNER from Coffey Automotive responded on 10/25/2018

It has been a pleasure serving you, and we want you to know we appreciate your business. We will always do everything possible to merit the confidence you have shown in us. Please call on me whenever I can be of further service.

LW
Luke W.
10/11/2018
Ripped me off
Don’t you love a place where you get screwed over on tires. If you want that to happen to you you are picking the right place. I got quoted $600 there and then I get charged $1000. The owner, didn’t even tell me how much it was going to cost. But I guess he expects you to just fork out $1000 dollars on the spot. What a fantastic place it is.
Jeff C., OWNER from Coffey Automotive responded on 10/12/2018

Sorry for the mis understanding, I would think if you had a problem you would have come in and talked about it so we could fix the problem. I never heard from you until now, this is not how you resolve a problem. We are happy to remove and install a less expensive tire, but can't do anything for someone who doesn't even let us know there is a problem.

Tim M.
Florissant, MO
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Tim said the business did a really good job and the staff are efficient.
Jeff C., OWNER from Coffey Automotive responded on 09/25/2018

Adam M.
Saturn L300
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Adam said he's been doing business with them for a very long time. The person at the front desk is very knowledgeable and nice and friendly.
Jeff C., OWNER from Coffey Automotive responded on 09/25/2018

Thanks Adam, we appreciate your business.

SA
Samuel A.
Missouri
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Samuel said when the vehicle was returned nothing was wrong with it.
Jeff C., OWNER from Coffey Automotive responded on 09/13/2018