Overall Rating 4.0888889/5Overall Rating 4.0888889/5Overall Rating 4.0888889/5Overall Rating 4.0888889/5rating 4.0888889
Overall Rating 2.31111/5Overall Rating 2.31111/5rating 2.31111rating 2.31111rating 2.31111

BW

Debary, FL
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/18/2019 Category: Service
emergency service
The service rep did a complete review of my maintenance for my car. Not only did they replace the tire but found I needed an alignment and a cabin air filter.

Jose M.
Sanford, FL
Consistently excellent
Fast reliable service and friendly staff that remembers its customers. First brand experience which had earned my loyalty.
DEMETRIOS A. from Coggin Deland Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback. We look forward to providing excellent service for your vehicle needs.

Cynthia M.
Orange City, FL
Battery Replacement
Always friendly and handles my needs very quickly. Love Ciggin Deland Hyundai!

2019 Hyundai Elantra
Quick service
First time i was in and out for an oil change. Staff is awesome as always.

Shawn H.
Sanford, FL
Customer
Stacey delivered great service! Was so happy I was able to get an appt. same day.
DEMETRIOS A. from Coggin Deland Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you for the excellent score. We look forward to providing you with that same level of service in the future.

PC
Patricia C.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Convenient and great to make appointment at the last minute
DEMETRIOS A. from Coggin Deland Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

I apologize that you had this experience with us and I will be reaching out to you by phone so that we may remedy and address these concerns. Thank you for your feedback.

FR
Ferdinand R.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
My 93,000 mile service.
Service was fine......took a lot longer than estimated.
DEMETRIOS A. from Coggin Deland Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you for the excellent score. We look forward to providing you with an excellent level of service in the future.

Marjorie M.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/16/2019 Category: Service
the people that work there. So helpful and kind
We were treated so well. We were told everything we needed to know.

WB

Wanda W.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/16/2019 Category: Service
The service personnel were very courteous & helpful.

HW
Harold W.
09/15/2019 Category: Service
OK Service
Having moved away and back again... I had my car serviced at another Hyundai dealer. Services that were performed at the other dealer do not show up at my current dealer. Hyundai could provide a means to merge records based upon VIN numbers. I really don’t want to pay twice.
DEMETRIOS A. from Coggin Deland Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

2010 Hyundai Elantra
Got the job done.
I've only visited this location to have my tires replaced, so I can't speak to much else. The location was clean and comfortable, and the staff approachable.
DEMETRIOS A. from Coggin Deland Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

DEMETRIOS A. from Coggin Deland Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Joyce P.
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Recent Service
Waited on me quickly. Kept me informed of the work progress. Were friendly and made the experience pleasant.
DEMETRIOS A. from Coggin Deland Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

The service is good
nice place

service
great service

Joseph W.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Service department
The sales people in the service department

2013 Hyundai Accent
09/10/2019 Category: Service
The man who handle my service was excellent.
The man who handled my service was excellent. I am still disappointed that the table are dirty in the customer lounge area. You customers spend MOST of their time there. It should be clean, not sticky and a mess.