Overall Rating 3.896549/5Overall Rating 3.896549/5Overall Rating 3.896549/5rating 3.896549rating 3.896549
Overall Rating 2.41379/5Overall Rating 2.41379/5rating 2.41379rating 2.41379rating 2.41379

Sanford, FL
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Department!
I will not take my car anywhere else. Friendly and reliable!

KR
Kyle R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/19/2018 Category: Service
People are super friendly
The service department is very thorough..

SP
Selena P.
Awesome Awesome Awesome
You guys ROCK! I can't tell you how happy I am that I purchased my car from your dealership. You all made quite a few promises when I first came there and you have delivered on every one of them right down to a brand new engine! That means everything to me. Thank you! And a very special thanks to Lance!! He handle situation with care and made a stressful situation carefree. He puts the "Great" in great customer service!

Selena,

Thank you for your response and your business, both are very important. I am glad that Lance was able to provide you with excellent customer service. That is our goal everyday.

Scott Ingenito
Service Diirector
386-626-5190

Jay P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/17/2018 Category: Service
They fixed everything I asked.
They were curtious. Eric went above and beyond to fix my problems.

Ricky W.
Orlando, FL
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Coggin Hyundai
Everyone from the service staff to the sales staff and office personnel are all very friendly, courteous, and helpful. The business makes you feel like family. I would and have recommended this location to friends and family.

New Smyrna Beach, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/16/2018 Category: Service
fast, courteous service and sales
good service and nice people

Morris G.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent dealership
I have purchased two cars from Coggins DeLand Hyundai. They both only were serviced by the dealership.

Charles W.
Eustis, FL
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Far easy efficient
Great service with polite advisors and crew.

Dawn S.
Lake Mary, FL
Happy Customer
The lobby is comfortable and is equipped with wifi. The service was done in a timely manner. The employees are friendly and knowledgeable.

James W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Reliable Service
When I need attention on short notice, the service dept. will find a way to schedule me on short notice. I trust their judgement and they treat me in the same way they did when I bought the Genesis.
SCOTT I., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Coggin Deland Hyundai

James,Thank you for your response and your business. I am glad that Lance was able to provide you with excellent service. We look forward to seeing you for your next service.Thank you,Scott IngenitoService Diirector386-626-5190

LW
Larry W.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Lance took extra time when dealing with my sonata problem and tire replacement

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service counter
When I pulled up, immediately I was met by Sebrinner Couch. I was so glad to a woman at this job. I really don't like to get my car serviced. I always try to get my husband to take my cars. Sebrinner's smile was welcoming. I was out of service quickly. She told me about coffee and donuts in the lounge. She even took time to have a little conversation before sending me on my way.

Only negative: Water available great; cooler not cold at all. :(

Need car wash
SCOTT I., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Coggin Deland Hyundai

Thank you very much for your response and your business, both are very important. I'm glad that Sebrinner was able to provide you with a great experience. I do apologize for the water, that is a recent failure. As for the car wash, that has been down for a long time now. I would like to provide you with a certificate for a free car wash. Just stop by anytime an ask Sebrinner for one.Thank you,Scott IngenitoService Diirector386-626-5190

Great place!!
Service Department was wonderful!!! Lance provided great assistance and overall experience was excellent!!

PC
Patricia C.
Courtesy
I would refer the service aspect but their customer service leaves something to be improved

Joe B.
Sanford, FL
Great staff
Service advisor very helpful and professional.

LR
Lisa R.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Good price, timely service.
Got me in and out as promised. Coupons Hyundai sent out helped too.

Resche H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis

CN
Caroline N.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Team work
Everyone seemed to work well together. The sales person was very accommodating and respectful. The finance person was a very nice woman.

KL
Karen L.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
2017 Hyundai Azera
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Our service assistant was friendly and helpful. We came without an appointment because a phone call to make one, the man told me just to come. She was unflappably and promise me we’d get out within an hour. She apologized for the earlier call and in one hour I had my car

Mary D.
Debary, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Very happy on the customer service that I received - had me in and out in a timely manner. Thank you Eric for your kind & friendly personality.