1981 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.9999995/5Overall Rating 3.9999995/5Overall Rating 3.9999995/5rating 3.9999995rating 3.9999995
Overall Rating 2.30769/5Overall Rating 2.30769/5rating 2.30769rating 2.30769rating 2.30769

MO
Mario O.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Fast Oil Change service
Came in for an oil change and minor recall service. Enjoyed the experience and quality of service and how prompt they were getting everything completed. Customer service rep was friendly and knowledgeable and kept me informed while the service was getting done.

2015 Hyundai Azera
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Discounts
Make sure your discounts are applied
SCOTT I., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Coggin Deland Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Gaysha,

Thank you for your response and your business. I understand that you don't think you received a discount but I reviewed your invoice and there is a discount applied. If you had a different coupon or discount the advisor was not aware of it. I will be glad to apply any discount you have to your next service.

The star rating is used exclusively to evaluate the performance of your service advisor, Lance. If Lance did not earn 5 stars please let me know. If Lance did earn 5 stars it would be greatly appreciated if you could re-score this survey for him. It is very important to his position.

Jacksonville, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Auto Detailing Not Recommended
Please see other comments related to poor quality of detail.
SCOTT I., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Coggin Deland Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Debbie,

Thank you for your response and your business. I apologize that your detail was not done to your satisfaction. I see that the detail service was done back in October. I would be glad to have someone re-do the detail for you at no charge to you.

The star rating is used exclusively to evaluate the performance of your service advisor, Stacey. If Stacey did not earn 5 stars please let me know. If Stacey did earn 5 stars it would be greatly appreciated if you could re-score this survey to reflect that. It is very important to her position.

Christian M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Customer Service
Excellent customer service and easy online scheduling.

Rodney B.
review
Nice people did a good job

Deborah B.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick service very courteous staff

2017 Hyundai Veloster
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Clients that know your car
I like going to a mechanic or sales person that knows the car I drive. I love my Veloster. I am well suited for the size of the car. I was very comfortable with Jack when he explained the functions. I felt like family. I know when it goes in for service it will be well taken care of. The attention you get when you walk into Hyundai is welcoming and you can ask them anything. Thank you Team Hyundai for that and a great car.

HW
Helen W.
Ormond Beach, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Warranty Service
Our service advisor, Lance, was courteous, prompt and efficient. Coggin Hyundai handled our warranty service issue quickly and efficiently. Excellent service.

KE
Kristy E.
Trustworthy and Dependable
I have dealt with Lance a couple of times for service. He makes it apparent that his first priority is wanting the best for his customer. This is especially important to me personally because I am a single mom and many see that as an easy target to advantage of. Dealing with people I trust is extremely important. My time and my money simply cannot afford anything less. This is why I will continue to come back.
SCOTT I., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Coggin Deland Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Kristy,

Thank you for your response and your business. I am glad that Lance was able to provide you an excellent service experience. We look forward to seeing you for your next service.

EZ
Estee Z.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Stacey is awesome!
Good customer service is hard to find, especially with corporate businesses. Stacey is always super helpful and kind.

PW
Paul W.
Eustis, FL
Efficient and courteous
They listen and follow your requests

Michael M.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Recall Maintenance
Lance was very friendly and professional. Quick in and out. Excellent service.

Debary, FL
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Listening to the customer might help!
Explained problem to two employees, waited hours to be told there was nothing wrong. Showed THIRD employee. Waited another 1.5 hours to be told they need to order parts. Maybe listen to what your customer is saying and describing?!?!
SCOTT I., SERVICE DIRECTOR from Coggin Deland Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Angela,

Thank you for your response , it is very important to us. I apologize that you did not have the positive experience that you deserve. I don't know why there were so many different people involved in the process but that may be where the issue is. i will make sure that your next experience is much more pleasant. Unfortunately, we do not have the capacity to keep every part on the shelf but we will make sure that when the part does come in you will be made aware and we will do our best to get your vehicle done quickly.

Janice S.
Recall
The customer service personnel were professional and courteous.

Brian S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
52000 mile maintenance
The clerk was great, very pleasant. Car was done quickly and even washed.
Thank you.

Stacy Is the best

JJ
Jeff J.
2017 Hyundai Accent
02/12/2019 Category: Service
They always let me know when there’s something wrong or not.

Friendliness

WB
Warren B.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
The service people are very nice and helpful
Over all a pleasant experience

Sigrid M.
Quick, Friendly
My car was out faster than the estimated time frame and the associates were very friendly and helpful