Cole's Carquest Auto Parts and Service

Jacqueline W.
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Jacqueline said the business provides good service. She said Mr. Dwayne was very nice.

BN
Brett N.
Atoka, TN
09/28/2019
First Time Service, Good Experience
I'm new in the neighborhood and received a coupon from Cole's for a free oil change. I called and set up my appointment a couple days before with Dwayne, the manager.
When I walked in, I was greeted by an employee whose name I can't recall. He asked how he could help me and when I said I was there for an oil change, he told me that would be through another employee who was on the phone. For about 10-12 minutes, I walked through the aisles while I waited for him to get off the phone. He was happy to help me and told me the oil change would take about 30 minutes and that there were chairs and magazines available in the back corner.
Once the service was complete, Dwayne, who had just come back from an engagement he had with the high school football team, greeted me with a handshake and a smile and apologized for not being at the store when I arrived. He informed me of the services Cole's offers and that if my wife was to go there on her own to rest assured she would be taken care of. I am likely to return!

KP
Ken P.
Mason, TN
Buick LeSabre
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Ken said they kept him updated and he is satisfied with the work.
DWAYNE C. from Cole's Carquest Auto Parts and Service responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.  Thank you for your kind review.

Cole's CARQUEST Auto Parts
And Service

WN
Wanda N.
Isuzu Rodeo
02/26/2018 Category: Service
Wanda said the business has been wonderful. They have treated her very well, and she trusts them. They are fine people, and she could not find any better.
DWAYNE C. from Cole's Carquest Auto Parts and Service responded on 02/28/2018

Thank you for your kind review.  Glad we could assist you.

David G.
Kia Sorento
08/24/2017
Great Sercvice
Friendly staff and they were ready for me at my scheduled appointment time.
DWAYNE C. from Cole's Carquest Auto Parts and Service responded on 08/25/2017

Thank you for allowing us to serve you by servicing your vehicle.

Cole's Carquest Auto Parts and Service

Charles H.
Buick LeSabre
07/24/2017 Category: Service
Charles said this business did a good job and he was satisfied.

Donald H.
GMC Pickup
06/23/2017 Category: Service
Donald said this business did really well but they took a little while to do it.

CG
Craig G.
01/16/2017 Category: Service
Craig said this business did a good job and got the vehicle in and out quickly.
DWAYNE C. from Cole's Carquest Auto Parts and Service responded on 02/01/2017

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.  Also, thank you for the great review.