AG
Colmar, PA
Honda Civic Coupe
12/05/2019
Love it!
Never had a complaint! Always honest with you and never have ripped me off like other shops in the past have done to me! Highly recommend!

11/16/2019
Customer focused
Very pleased with the work we’ve received on our cars at Colket. Ross and his team are very customer focused.

Lexus ES 350
11/15/2019
Professionalism and customer focus
Have been bringing cars to Colket for years. Extremely pleased with the service we have received. I definitely recommend to others.

WF
Wayne F.
Red Hill, PA
Ford Edge
11/09/2019
Tire Times
Quality service and workmanship by quality people using some of the highest quality equipment. You can not help loving how new tires perform when mounted, balanced and aligned properly when installed.

James M.
Schwenksville, PA
11/01/2019
Honest , knowledgeable
20 years using them , never let down

Sherry Lee B.
10/29/2019
2015 Impala
Quick to get me in for service and is close by.

Bart B.
10/26/2019
Colket testimonial.
As typical Colket Tech are IMO very capable, thorough and professional.
I had overlooked 2005 Hyundai Sonata inspection/emissions due for updating before October conclusion.
Colket staff were able to fit my need into their busy schedule.
My Sonata is in skilled hands w Colket Tech. Thanks Colket

PG
Philip G.
Sellersville, PA
Jeep Liberty
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Philip said the employees do good work.

Phoenixville, PA
Chevrolet Cruze
10/25/2019
Excellent and prompt service

Michael G.
Skippack, PA
10/18/2019
Prompt and Professional
I called and spoke with Ross on the phone about my Dodge Grand Caravan with the ABS and traction control. He assured me they could diagnose and repair the issue. I dropped the vehicle off the next day and within a few hours had an explanation and estimate. I authorized the repair and the van was complete in just a few hours. Good as new! I met Mike while paying for my vehicle and he was also very helpful.

Colin M.
10/01/2019
Always satisfied
As always Colket Technical was through. They completed inspection and emissions on my wife’s Jeep Grand Cherokee on time as promised. They made several recommendations that I declined as we are planning to trade the vehicle in. They were not pushy and were understanding when I didn’t want to put more money than needed in to the vehicle. I will be back for sure.

Sean C.
Chalfont, PA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
09/27/2019
Honest, loyal, very passionate and fair
Always pleased with the service. Treats the customer like they would want to be treated. Honest, loyal, and passionate to do the job right, and fair. Great shop!!

RJ
Rita J.
Hatfield, PA
09/21/2019
The servilce is wonderful and the people are the greatest
The service is wonderful and the people are the greatest. Ro ss is always accommodating to my needs

Jeffrey B.
Perkasie, PA
Nissan Sentra
09/18/2019
Exceptional Service
Been coming here for years. Staff is friendly, professional & talented. Had a Saturday appt. Arrived on time. Was greeted by Autumn when I walked in. She took my keys and handed them to tech, John. Within 5 mins. my car was pulled into the shop. Work was completed in a very timely fashion and all service requests were addressed. Was thanked for my business by Ross Colket personally and was on my way. Staff is courteous and conscientious. Repairs are fixed right the first time. Highly recommend this shop.

Stephen S.
09/17/2019
Awesome Service
Colket’s service is stress relief for your vehicle. They are quick and efficient. They have solved issues for me that the Dealer could not. Thank you Colket Automotive.

Rodney R.
09/13/2019
Truck
Great as always

Michael M.
Hatfield, PA
HUMMER H3
EXCELLENT SERVICE
The whole crew was very patient with me...I'm not easy to deal with and Ross and techs handle my 06 H3 with care...got me going and my car fixed with awesome service

EK
Ed K.
Salvage Title inspection for Re-Constructed vechile
Great job and great service in short amount of time, πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ€πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘

Rita S.
08/30/2019
You can always count on their reliable, knowledgeable and good service!!

CF
Christine F.
08/21/2019
Regular maintenance
I’ve been going to the same mechanic for over 30 years. Then my schedule changed and I needed a new place to take my car.
Colket always does a great job. I’m very happy with my new mechanic