Rodney R.
Great as always

Michael M.
HUMMER H3
EXCELLENT SERVICE
The whole crew was very patient with me...I'm not easy to deal with and Ross and techs handle my 06 H3 with care...got me going and my car fixed with awesome service

EK
Ed K.
Harleysville, PA
Salvage Title inspection for Re-Constructed vechile
Great job and great service in short amount of time, πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ€πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘

Rita S.
08/30/2019
You can always count on their reliable, knowledgeable and good service!!

CF
Christine F.
08/21/2019
Regular maintenance
I’ve been going to the same mechanic for over 30 years. Then my schedule changed and I needed a new place to take my car.
Colket always does a great job. I’m very happy with my new mechanic

DF
Debra F.
Subaru Impreza Coupe
08/21/2019
Friendly and efficient. Never had a problem with a repair. Abonus is I always get a few laughs too. They are a bunch of good humored people.
I put my review in the title. No

Karen B.
08/10/2019
Inspection, instalation of exhause sleeve and oxygen sensor
Excellent service and comprehensive explanation of repairs needed.

MA
Madeline A.
Collegeville, PA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/06/2019
same day service
Called for an oil change. got my car dropped off same day and service was completed before end of work day. Ross is always friendly and courteous, and takes care of my cars service needs.

DA
David A.
Collegeville, PA
08/02/2019
Solid Service
I was looking for a repair shop for my boat trailer. They were reasonable and met the schedule they had given me. I won’t hesitate to go back.

Colin M.
07/26/2019
Excellent experience
Colket Technical Services replaced the trans cooler and radiator on my wife’s Jeep. I was pleased to hear from Ross the owner with the diagnosis. He suggested checking the trans pan to look for damage due to a slip code generated due to the leak and subsequent low level. They found evidence of leakage on the radiator and recommend changing it while they were in there to save a failure down the road and cut costs of being in there twice. Ross actually was one of my instructors when I went to automotive school and he is one of the brightest most technical minds I ever met in the auto industry. I have since left the business and am glad he’s in my area. Ross Colket is an honest guy and I will recommend this shop to anyone looking for quality service in the lansdale area.

Stephanie H.
Norristown, PA
07/26/2019
Convenience, price, response time
Staff is easy to work with and courteous. Work is done in an efficient manner.

KW

Marty W.
Yardley, PA
Nissan Rogue
07/20/2019
Great Service fair pricing delivered on time
Great service, fair pricing, delivered on time.

Honda Civic Cpe
07/04/2019
Mrs
Always on time and efficient !

Casey W.
Telford, PA
Dodge Dart
07/02/2019
Amazing service
Cannot describe how phenomenal this place is!

Don G.
Buick Verano
06/25/2019
Service!
Always great service and positive attitudes from all the employees!

NK

RD
Robert D.
06/18/2019
Colket Technical review
You are assured professional and honest service at Ross's shop.

06/12/2019
Wonder service
Friendly prompt service!

Jay B.
06/07/2019
Auto Repair
Good reliable work. Will tell you exactly what you need done to the vehicle. Quick and dependable service. Willing to work with you.