Steve W.
Lexus RX 400h
02/15/2019
Trustworthy!
I always depend on Ross to check my old cars or to take a look at a used car I’m thinking of purchasing. When my step-dad needed a new engine I sent him to Colket and he called me and told me how nice everyone was there.

North Wales, PA

Pennsburg, PA
Ram 2500
02/14/2019
Great service and knowledgeable
I will definitely be going back for my automotive needs. I got a inspection for my Dodge Ram 2500 today and the interior didn’t have any grease in it from dirty hands. They treat your vehicle like it their own. And the rates are fair.

RD
Rob D.
Chalfont, PA
Isuzu
02/13/2019
Good customer service
This company is very knowledgeable and reputable. Would highly recommend

DF
Debra F.
Subaru Impreza Coupe
02/07/2019
Kindness and humor work.
I get my car repaired and all of the employees are kind. They have the expertise to repair my Subaru and they are good humored. Trudy explained what was done and I understood, amazing. Keep doing what you do.

FG
Fredric G.
GMC Safari Passenger
02/04/2019
Great job!

Matt C.
02/01/2019
Mechanic you can trust
Ross and the crew are top notch!

Bart B.
Harleysville, PA
01/28/2019
Colket testimonial.
I've known Ross Colket and recommended his professional skills and integrity for years. His staff of Ashe, Mike, and Trudy are thorough and always have their customers automotive upkeep as the mission objective.

CF
Christine F.
01/24/2019
Fast & friendly
My less than one year old car needed inspection plus i had a nail in my tire. They had everything done plus an oil change & tire rotation in less than 3 hours.
As a woman & an uninformed car owner I totally trusted them and didn’t feel taken advantage of at all. Everything was done, explained & any questions were answered easily.

Honda Civic Cpe
01/22/2019
State inspection.
State inspection. Service was prompt and thorough. They also noticed that my battery power was low and changed it. Since the weather has been very, very cold, I appreciated this.

GK
Gayle K.
Hatfield, PA
01/22/2019
The people
Ross and his team are always courteous and friendly. They know what they’re doing!

SD
Shannon D.
Hatfield, PA
Ford Police Interceptor
01/20/2019
Excellent service and an honest, reliable owner and staff
We've been going to Colket for many years now and they have always been honest, reliable and professional. The service is excellent and we will continue to have all 3 of our cars serviced by Colket. The most important thing is that we trust them and the work that is done on our cars.

Charles W.
01/05/2019
As always the service was exceptional. 6 out of 5
I'm pretty sure Mr. Colket knows how I feel about his shop. But, I have been reminded that others should know how I feel, so here goes:
I made this appointment at the last moment, and as always the service was exceptional compared to others, but the standard for these guys. The attitude of everybody in this shop is always positive & uplifting. They always strive to accommodate, they all want to help. They stand behind their workmanship. in short I have been going to these guys for years & I've never been disappointed. But what I am most impressed with is their HONESTY.
Something they never knew until now is that before my job kept me out from under the hood of my cars, I always used to work on my own vehicles from tune-ups to brakes to suspension to engines down to the short block etc. The reason I go to Colket is because of there honesty. They never recommend work or parts unnecessarily, but they will discuss things that may become a problem in the future.
In short I highly recommend Colket because it is a GOOD VALUE, You get a big bang for the buck.
Thanks Ross.

Anne M.
01/04/2019
Great job at a fair price! Thanks for keeping our cars well maintained.

12/29/2018
Always diligent and professional
No matter when or what the issue, I always feel important as a customer

Shane W.
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Shane said Ross is great.

Jennifer B.
12/28/2018
Exceptional service
Ross and company are beyond compare! The level of knowledge and care displayed while working on my vehicle makes me really happy to have brought it here. Strongly recommend!!!

TL

DF
Debra F.
Subaru Impreza Coupe
12/17/2018
Service is efficient, friendly and quick.
The front desk woman is kind and on the ball. The mechanics explain what is going on with my car and then they fix it, great place.

Jason M.
Harleysville, PA
GMC Acadia
12/13/2018
Honest place to bring you vehicles
I've been bringing my vehicles to Ross for over 10 years. I have never had any concern with feeling like I got lied to like I have at other shops in the past. He has never told me something is wrong with my vehicles that is not 100% true. In fact he will tell you that something in the future that will need to be tended to (tire tread or brakes) so if you choose to do it yourself you can and he is not trying to make you spend more while your car is at his shop