MA
Collegeville, PA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/06/2018
Inspection
Dropped my car off without an appt after calling about 30 mins prior. Fixed the exhaust leak and inspected my car and got it done in the time frame I asked for. Great customer service and work on my car. Went out of their way to help me and we’re siper courteous during the entire process

SK
Steve K.
12/03/2018
Easy apointment set up ... friendly service ...
First time using your service. All went well. Easy to set up apointment. Local to my home and work. Friendly greeting. Text update.

Would have liked oil and filter change ... but understand not as easy to do with no notice for a motorcycle vs a car.

Common woes with heavy rains and tractor getting stuck ... 😀

LC
Lisa C.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
12/01/2018
Kept me informed & gave me a loaner
My truck needed a big repair to pass inspection. I was expecting it because, well that's what happens when you keep a vehicle for 15 years, and, during my previous service, Colket's mechanic, Ash, had identified that the front suspension would need work soon. My truck backed up his diagnosis when it developed an embarrassingly loud creaking noise in the front end just two months later. They had to keep it a few days, so they gave me a loaner car, a, much appreciated, new service they're trying out, which saved me a couple of hundred dollars on a rental. They kept me informed throughout the process as they ran into more and more issues in the front suspension with parts being rusted together (they were all original parts). No one likes a big repair bill, but I've been going to Colket for about eight years now, and I have complete confidence in their honesty and their mechanical expertise. I picked my truck up yesterday, and there is a noticeable difference in how it handles, and sounds; It rides like a new truck again. I look forward to driving it for another 161,000+ miles. Thanks to Russ, Ash, Mike and Trudy for making me feel like your most important customer.

Norristown, PA
Acura TSX
11/24/2018
Honest and knowledgeable
I had a great experience getting my car inspected at Colket.

Phoenixville, PA

Telford, PA
Mazda CX-7
11/14/2018
Fantastic Service
Hands down, best mechanic in town, highly recommended!

Lexus ES 350
11/09/2018
Attention to detail
Ross and team are very professional. I trust the work they do will be done right. I have and continue to recommend him to others.

TD
Ty D.
Wagontown, PA
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/31/2018
Fast reliable service done right!
Colket Technical services our entire fleet of construction trucks. We heavily rely on Colket to get them in and out and back on the road quickly. They do a great job at a reasonable cost. Ross and his service team are the best.

TD
Tina D.
Mazda Tribute
10/31/2018
5 Stars!
The service is fast & reliable.

CA
Claire A.
Norristown, PA
10/29/2018
Great business!
These guys are great! A friend recommended that Ross and his guys look at my car and I must say I couldn't be happier! They are honest and knowledge and I feel comfortable leaving my car with them when it needs repairs. I know I am not getting ripped off. Not to mention it is great to be remembered each time you visit. Thanks guys!

Joseph R.
10/25/2018
Fast friendly service.
I've been taking my vehicle to Colket for the last two years. Ross and his staff are very knowledgeable and accommodating. They go out of their way to help solve problems.

Dawn C.
Phoenixville, PA
10/23/2018
2006 Forester
Very complete work with knowlegible personnel.

RA
Raul A.
Pennsylvania
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Raul said the service was good.

Andrew S.
Lower Gwynedd, PA
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said he got great service. The people are nice.

Fort Washington, PA
10/12/2018
Excellent and prompt service. No concerns at all.

KL
Karen L.
Perkasie, PA
10/06/2018
Consistent service!!
As always, the service is consistent and I'm always taken care of! Working in healthcare and providing house calls to patients, Ross always makes me a priority! Will always refer Ross .. And his new office manager is on the ball! Thanks Trudy!

Donald H.
Philadelphia, PA
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Donald said they have good service.

Jeffrey M.
Lansdale, PA
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Jeffrey said he was happy with his experience.

NK
Nancy K.
09/22/2018
They are honest and I totally trust gross and his staff
See above

ES
Elyshia S.
Sellersville, PA
FIAT 500
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Elyshia said the business had everything done In the same day and the staff were very helpful.