Color Country Automotive

Latest Review about 1 year ago

Darryl L.
Leeds, UT
03/31/2017
Really, very good place for all your Auto Maintance.
Thank you for another great service, Your whole team is just terrific!

Sam and Carol C.
03/29/2017
Friendly and customer minded
We appreciate Color Country and its staff for being upfront and friendly. Providing great service.

Lee and Jennifer M.
Toquerville, UT
03/27/2017
Customer service
Moved to southern Utah from Florida and began the search for a hometown shop. Found Color Country, scheduled an oil change, the search was over. We use Color Country for all of our service needs. Never a return service trip for repairs made. Always up front and honest about what needs to be done.

YM
Yvonne M.
Toquerville, UT
03/19/2017
Fantastic customer service
Very pleasant atmosphere and great service.

Robert and Connie C.
03/18/2017
Great service and honest people
Our tires wore unevenly due to misalignment. The tires had an 80k mile warranty but only only 40k miles on the tires. They still granted the warranty and gave us 4 new tires at nearly half price. That was a great relief for us. We dropped off the car and picked it up as planned.

Darryl L.
Leeds, UT
Lincoln MKS
03/09/2017
Really nice people
It is really a good feeling to know tat my cars are in safe and very knowledgeable hands, thank you.

ZU

Terry and Janet C.
Ford Ranchero
02/25/2017
My 1965 Ford Falcon Ranchero
Joe and Dwaine did a fabulous job in bringing my 1965 Ford Ranchero up to as good as possible for a 50 + year Old Ford. It was difficult finding some Parts but they found the right parts. I am the 3rd generation to drive this Ford so I appreciate their good work and counsel. Good Job and Thanks for keeping this dream alive. Grandpa,Dad and I are grateful. I received a recommendation from a family member here in Hurricane and it was a good one for sure.

Janelle G.
Chrysler 300
02/16/2017
I appreciiate the atention to detail and feel that I am being treated fairly and honestly.
I have recommended to friends.

JE
Jacob E.
Kind, honest and helpful
I'm really grateful we found this place, friendliest place I've been as far as cars go, and not pushy, they'll give you advice but me straight up with you. They never make you feel dumb. Always kind, I really appreciate this place!

Allen B.
Professional
Always prompt and on-time

LN
Larry and Hazel N.
La Verkin, UT
Kia Optima
Full Service Excellence
Great team approach from service writer to techs to management. Got car serviced and even arranged detail service - one stop shopping with confidence.

LD
Liz D.
Dodge Durango
01/23/2017
Very excellent customer service
I will be going here for all of my car needs.

PH
Paula H.
Chevrolet Venture
01/20/2017
Great service all around
Service was done within a reasonable amount of time considering I had to wait. I think everyone was efficient from the front desk to the mechanic who worked on my vehicle. Thank you!

GS
Gary S.
Saint George, UT
01/19/2017
Honest and prompt service
I always take my vehicles here for all services. Never disappointed with quality of care.

Doug L.
01/12/2017
Professional Automotive Shop......
Prompt appointments, dependable service, competitive prices, quality parts, very competent techs and customer service. Thank You.

AD
Alan and Ronda D.
01/01/2017
The Honesty and kindness
Thank you Color Country for your honesty with our daughters car and I feel going the extra mile in letting us know what needs to be done in the future and hats off to Vanessa, she is so helpful and sweet

Allen B.
12/30/2016
Great Job!
I am happy with the friendly and professional care that my Suv receives.

RL
Rob and Sherie L.
Honda Accord
12/29/2016
routine oil change
great oil change as usual. Always gives a heads up on any future problems. Great service.

Jeff and Kris F.
Santa Clara, UT
GMC Sierra
12/27/2016
First rate service
Personal service. Work is always done correctly. I drive 20 miles passing numerous other shops to have my work done because I trust these people