Latest Review almost 2 years ago

Steve M.
09/16/2016
Had a problem with my brakes. They diagnosed it when no one else could. Extremely happy and will recommend to all my friends and family.

AT
Alex T.
07/13/2016
Idiots
We told them what the problem was with the car and showed them the warrenty. We were told it was going to take two hours to fix. 48 hours later they give us the car back with No change to the problem. Thanks for wasting three days.

TC
TAMMY C.
12/29/2014
Good Customer Service
I always have great customer service here.

GG
GARY G.
12/27/2014
Convenient, trustworthy, and courteous
I have relied upon Columbia Firestone for many years for all my vehicles.

DEBBIE S.
Millstadt, IL
12/27/2014
Trust these guys!
Best place I've ever taken my vehicle! Don't try to push other services/repairs, they treat me great, and they take the time to explain things.

PB
PATRICE B.
12/18/2014
Knights in shining armor
On my way to work, something went flying off my tire. I stopped at Firestone and they took care of it right away. Thank you!

JOE C.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/16/2014
quick
quick, excellent service, as always

KD
KATHY D.
Chevrolet Blazer
12/11/2014
customer service
they were very courteous and punctual even though there was no problem to be fixed.

JULIE A.
12/05/2014
Customer Service
Excellent customer service.

KATHY S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/02/2014
Always very helpful and courteous.
They get the work finished in a timely manner. Just a great team of persons to keep my car running in tip top shape. Thanks.

NW
NORMAN/KAREN W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/24/2014
Honored warrenty-Fixed next day
Went in that day and had tire filled with air and technician recommended I have it looked at. Got in next day and my road hazard warranty was honored and I didn't have to pay anything for the service.

KC
KEVIN C.
Millstadt, IL
Chevrolet Cruze
11/24/2014
Columbia Firestone Service
I want to thank the staff at Columbia Firestone for their great service. As always they came through for me when my car needed service. I will tell my friends and family when they need tires or service Columbia Firestone is the place to go.

JOYCE F.
Saturn Vue
11/14/2014
Friendly and helpful employees
My tire losing air is under review until my next low tire signal lights up indicating low air pressure. Then we will have true information as to why the tire is losing pressure, since it does not have a nail in it.

LJ
LINDA J.
Kia Sorento
10/27/2014
Great service and honesty!
Although my car isn't fixed because unable to replicate the problem, they seem to be honest and not just throw parts on your car that you don't need. Awesome customer service!

ROGER/CATHY S.
10/22/2014
Tire repair
We were pleased that the tire was fixed even though your schedule was busy,.
Thanks

SZ
SUSAN Z.
10/22/2014
Excellent Customer Service!
the guys there are great, they answer all of my questions and get the work done fast.

Dr VIJAY and ANU D.
St. Louis, MO
Honda Accord
10/21/2014
Another great experience
Bending backwards to accomodate a customer's circumstances.

BRIAN S.
10/15/2014
The best shop in town...
Every time I need service on my truck they go above and beyond my expectations

CR
CAROLYN R.
Dupo, IL
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/14/2014
The new management continues the excellent service as was provided by Dewan.

TH
TOM H.
10/12/2014
Great people at the frount counter
Everything was fine except for the wait time to get my truck into the shop for tire rotation. I had an appointment for 2:00 PM and they didn't take it in until about 2:40.