Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.4705882/5Overall Rating 4.4705882/5Overall Rating 4.4705882/5Overall Rating 4.4705882/5rating 4.4705882
Overall Rating 2.17647/5Overall Rating 2.17647/5rating 2.17647rating 2.17647rating 2.17647

Michael M.
2013 Hyundai Accent
08/13/2018 Category: Service
They get it right
I trust Columbia Ford to get it right when I turn in my car to them and that is saying a lot. I have had bad experiences in other towns with car repair.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 08/14/2018

Michael,
Thank you for taking the time to write us your review. We apologize for falling 1 star short on your recent service, however we do value your business and feedback and look forward to making your next service visit with us a 5 star experience.

Rhonda S.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service. Scheduling issue
The actual service was fast and everyone was very friendly and even though I didn't want the car wash, they vacuumed my car for me. The only issue I had is the same one I've had since online scheduling was available. When I go in for my appointment, my name is never on the calendar. Told each time that it is an issue with the online scheduling. They've always honored my appointment, but it would seem they could correct this issue after all this time. Thanks for the good service though!
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write us your review. Sorry we fell short on your recent service with 4 stars, however we do value your business and feedback and look forward to making your next service visit with us a 5 star experience.

Castle Rock, WA
2017 Hyundai Accent
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Columbia Hyundai
Good service, nice people. Great little car

Thank you for your wonderful SureCritic review. Its a joy to have given you a great service experience. We value your business and feedback and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Robert M.
Castle Rock, WA
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Recent service
The counter service is a mess. They are way too busy and it needs reworked. They should not be calling customers/answering phones and the 1000 other things. They need a customer care person that can do that for them. The problem was in trying to get anyone to talk to on the phone. I came in on Friday and had the person order the door handle. I had him next day air it since I wanted it there first thing Monday to repair. Monday morning and no one calls. I called at 10am and no one answered so I left a VM. 12:39 and still no call back. So I called again and again no answer. So I kept redailing until someone answered. 10 times it took before some picked up. They sent me to a specific persons VM and they never called back. So I drove down there at 4pm and the guy tells me that they had the part in stock and he meant to call but didn't. To top it off he couldn't do it today and I would have to come back again tomorrow.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for taking a few minutes this afternoon to discuss with me your service experience. I apologize for the collapse in communication that occurred. Please understand that we will work harder to meet your 5-star expectations on your next visit. Please let me know if theres anything I can do or questions I can answer.

Stephan B.
Toledo, WA
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/03/2018 Category: Service
great people and great service
easy scheduling and fast service
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you Stephan for your wonderful SureCritic review. Its a joy to have given you a great service experience. We value your business and feedback and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

07/19/2018 Category: Service
Follow up from visit was greatly appreciated
The follow up I received regarding my last warranty work visit was great and Troy was able to resolve my concerns.

07/19/2018 Category: Service
Warranty work
Other than having the appointment rescheduled even after verifying with the dealership that the parts would be in and they weren't the repairs they were able to do seem to be done right.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 07/19/2018

First, I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your review. However I would like to get more information regarding where our system brokedown so the issue can be resolved for future visits, feedback is very important. I left a phone message for you and look forward to your call so I may get more details on your visit.

troyg@columbiaautogroup.com

TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you for the Great rescore. I want to also Thank you for your communication and feedback which helped me make an internal resolution pertaining to your experience. Without feedback from good loyal customer like yourself, these issues would not always get resolved. Again, Thank you and hope to see you on your next visit.

NS
Nolan S.
Clatskanie, OR
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast service, easy location.
Easy to schedule, chose the time that works best for you. Fast, friendly service
No high pressure sales, I like it a lot.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 07/17/2018

Nolan,
Dave,
We want to thank you for your wonderful review regarding your most recent service. Please know that we appreciate your business along with your feedback. We hope to see you again for your next service visit. Thank you for being a customer of Columbia and Hyundai.

Darlene D.
Ariel, WA
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great service.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you Darlene for your wonderful SureCritic review. We value your business and feedback and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

TH
Thomas H.
Warrenton, OR
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Very Impressed with Columbia Hyundai
Great serv ice but they said they would mail me the paperwork and I have not gotten it yet. Thanks Columbia!
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 06/28/2018

Thomas,
I want to personally thank you for taking the time to give the service department a great 5-star review on your most recent service visit. I printed a copy of your recent invoice and personally mailed it out this morning. I want you to know that we do appreciate your business along with the wonderful feedback. Thank you, and we look forward to working with you again.

John D.
Clatskanie, OR
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Great customer serviced
Everyone was friendly and helpful. They kept me informed on the progress of the repair and took care of me when the repair took longer than expected.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 06/25/2018

John,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a 5 star review. I wanted to take a moment and let you how important your business and feedback is to us and that we look forward to your next 5 star service experience. Again Thank You for your excellent review.

Robert C.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Service rating
Service personnel always do what you requested be done in an efficient manner.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 06/18/2018

Robert,
I would like to personally thank you for the 5-star review you gave us for your most recent service visit. I want you to know that we very much appreciate your business along with your wonderful feedback. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you for your next visit.

Kalama, WA
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient service
I have only needed to have oil changes and factory service done on my Tucson so far, and also chose to have the factory tow hitch installed. At each visit, the people at the desk are friendly and make the experience smooth. I've worked, while waiting, in their waiting area, which is kept clean and comfortable, and helped myself to the complimentary coffee. No visit has been too long, as the service technicians are quite efficient. I definitely recommend Columbia Hyundai.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 06/05/2018

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO DO OUR SURVEY. I AM SORRY WE FELL 1 STAR SHORT OF A 5-STARS. I HOPE WE CAN DO A BETTER JOB IN THE FUTURE AND LOOK FORWARD TO YOU VISITING US AGAIN.

Karen S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/03/2018 Category: Service
?
It took a couple of weeks to get an appointment but after I did the service was good.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 06/04/2018

Karen,
Thank you for your excellent review and taking the time to let us know about your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Steven H.
05/29/2018 Category: Service
All good
All good
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 05/29/2018

steven,

RF
Rita F.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/27/2018 Category: Service
9000 service
You did not rotate tires ! And suggested changing spark plug when they were changed 2000 miles ago. No info on why suggesting plug change.

Rita,

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/09/2018 Category: Service
A great experience
Service writer Eric was great to work with and made it very clear that he would do whatever it took to get my car taken care of.
His positive, friendly, hard working attitude is a breath of fresh air these days.
Look forward to doing business here in the future!

05/09/2018 Category: Service
Worst service in my life
Would not go here for service if there was another local option. Trying to give them the benefit of the doubt.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 05/09/2018

I am the service manager at Columbia Hyundai and I left a phone message for you regarding the latest service to your Ioniq. I would like to help resolve your service concern. Please call me at your soonest conveience. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

troyg@columbiaautogroup.com

TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 05/10/2018

Thank you for speaking with me yesterday afternoon regarding your service experience for your Ioniq. After speaking with you, I feel we have come to a resolution that will make your future service experiences better. Your business is very important to us and we look forward in seeing you on your next visit. Thank you again!

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/04/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE EXCELLENCE!
Consistently giving trusted customer service.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 05/04/2018

I would like to personally thank you for the great review you gave us for your most recent service visit. I want you to know that we very much appreciate your business along with your wonderful feedback and look forward to working with you again.

05/03/2018 Category: Service
service
Ask that my car not be wash, because the water is so bad! the car was washed and I had to come home a redo it

Thank you for your 5 star review. I apologize for the miscommunication with our car wash department. Your feedback is very important and we do take it serious. Be assured that we will discuss your issue and work to make a resolution for future service visits. Your business is very important to us, we hope to help you again in the future. Thank you again.

Shelly B.
Ocean Park, WA
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Fast in and out
First time doing business with them. I had to schedule work for recalls on my vehicle. I was told it would be a two hour wait. I came from out of town. I wanted to spend the time shopping so their driver dropped me off at the mall and picked me up. The wait ended up only being one hour. Pleased with the speedy service and not having to wait at the dealership!
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 04/27/2018

Shelly,
Thank you for choosing Columbia Hyundai for your service needs. We would also like to say thanks for the Great 5-star review and let you know that we appreciate your feedback along with your business. Thank you and hope to see you again.

Shelley C.
04/01/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Took it in for its first oil change, which is free, in and out. Great service.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 04/02/2018

Shelley,