Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 2.15/5Overall Rating 2.15/5rating 2.15rating 2.15rating 2.15

2011 Hyundai Elantra
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
The fellow in the morning that checked me in was quick, efficient, and friendly. Thanks!!
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We are very happy to hear about your exceptional service experience at our dealership. We truly care about your satisfaction and feedback. Thank you, and hope to see you again.

Cindy S.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Very happy
They were very fast, friendly and competent. It was a very comfortable experience
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 12/05/2018

I would like to personally thank you Cindy for the great review you have given to us for your most recent service visit. I want you to know that we very much appreciate your business along with your wonderful feedback and look forward to working with you again.

Brent M.
Woodland, WA
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Learn how to make a phone call!!
The car was not done in four hours as promised. Not only was it not done when it was supposed to be, they had not even started working on it and they did not call to tell us they were not working on it. We returned the next day to get it and the new part was broken. Six days later, we still do not have our car. Learn how to make a phone call! Check your work before you have us drive 70 miles to come get the car. Do the work correctly.

Brent,
I am troubled to hear that you had a less than perfect experience with us and want to apologize for your longer than normal repair time. We strive to meet and exceed all of our customer expectations during every visit. I will address this immediately and contact you soon.

NC
Nicole C.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Service representative squeezed me in on a busy day without appointment
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you Nicole for your 5-star review. We appreciate your feedback. See you on your next 5-star visit.

Brad H.
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Ok
Better communication needed for my experience.

Brad,
Thank you for taking a few minutes this afternoon to discuss your last service visit with me. It was nice to speak with you and get more information on your recent service experience. Your feedback is very important to us and will help us provide you a better experience on your future service visits.

Roberta R.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Prompt Service
Service Dept is the very reason I purchased a Hyundai vehicle. There are so many substandard services in our area and Columbia Ford has a sterling reputation in our town.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 11/20/2018

Roberta,
Our service department wanted to personally thank you for writing us a great review for your most recent vehicle service. We want you to know that we appreciate your business along with the wonderful feedback and look forward to working with you again.

Castle Rock, WA
They took care of me
They made a mistake and quickly rectified it. They promptly got the things done I needed. They were friendly and took care of my needs

Needs aliitle work
I think the whole service department needs organization and much better communication.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 11/19/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your review. However I would like to get more information on how we fell short. Your feedback is very important, and will allow me to find a make a resolution for future visits. I will reach out to you soon to get more details about your visit.

troyg@columbiaautogroup.com

Thank you for taking a few minutes yesterday to discuss your last service visit with me. It was a pleasure speaking with you and getting information on your last visit experience. Your feedback is very important to us and will help us provide a better customer experience when visiting our service department. We are set to resolve your recall concern when you are ready. Thank you for being a customer of Columbia Hyundai.

Warrenton, OR
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Very satisfied with the Service Manager
I appreciate that my concerns were addressed. Troy, the Sales Manager, reached out to me to ask about the details regarding my last visit. I appreciate so much that he took my comments so seriously and worked to make things right. That is what customer service should be like. I will definitely return to the dealership in the future. They deserve another try and I'm sure they will meet my expectations in the future.

Just Ok
Usually I give the dealership a higher rating but based on my last experience it was just ok.

Thank you for leaving feedback for your last visit. I will reach out to you soon. I would like to get more information about your last service.

troyg@columbiaautogroup.com

Thank you for taking a few minutes this morning to discuss your last service experience with me. It was a pleasure speaking with you and getting information on your last visit. Your feedback is very important to us and I apologize for the situation that occurred. We look forward to your future visits and making each visit a 5-star experience.!

DJ
Dave J.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Good fast service
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you Dave for your 5-star review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

11/03/2018 Category: Service
Service was really quick
I planned on my oil service taking forever and it was the exact opposite.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for your excellent review and letting us know about your 5-star experience. Your feedback and reviews are so very important to our Dealership and we would like to express a very sincere "Thank you" for being a customer of Columbia Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Colleen B.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Immediate Service
I needed my car checked and they were able to take it right in
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you Colleen for your excellent review and taking the time to let us know about your 5-star experience. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Kalama, WA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Very happy
Real happy will service
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 10/19/2018

I want to thank you for taking time to write us a wonderful review for your most recent service. We want you to know that we appreciate your business and feedback and look forward to seeing you again on your next service visit.

2006 Hyundai Sonata
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Not what I expected.
My car was returned to me making a worse belt squeal than when I took in in. The mechanic seemed not too interested in solving the issue. Drivers interior door handle was greasy. However, I have had good experiences in the past.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write us your review. I attempted to call you, but the phone number we have is no longer working. We apologize for the belt squeal and greasy door handle and would like to extend a complimentary car wash for your inconvenience. Please know we do value your business and feedback and look forward to making your next service visit with us a 5 star experience.

NS
Navaid S.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Service Matters
I am a repeat customer and everyone is out there to help. Service Intaker Sarah always goes beyond her resources to help customers.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 10/09/2018

Navaid,
Thank you for taking the time to write us your review. We apologize for falling 1 star short on your recent service, however we do value your business and feedback and look forward to making your next service visit with us a 5 star experience.

WE
William E.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
09/28/2018 Category: Service
OKAY
Asked for check of left rear wheel bearings, but no mention of this on report.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 10/01/2018

William,
Thank you for your excellent review and taking the time to let us know about your 5-star experience. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. I will have your advisor contact you regarding wheel bearing concern.

GW
Gregory W.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Outstanding customer service at Columbia Hyundai. Greeted as I entered the service department and my vehicle was serviced and I was out the door at the estimated completion time.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 09/25/2018

I would like to personally thank you Gregory for the great review you have given to us for your most recent service visit. I want you to know that we very much appreciate your business along with your wonderful feedback and look forward to working with you again.

SN
Stephen N.
Hammond, OR
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/18/2018 Category: Service
In & done
Arrived at the appointed time got in & the work was completed.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 09/18/2018

Stephen,

Scott B.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Good fast service, no issues

Scott,
Thank you for your excellent review and taking the time to let us know about your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

SE
Sandra E.
Spanaway, WA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Service is fine
As a consumer new the area, I found it a bit difficult to find. There are no helpful signs directing me to the service and repair area. Another point of confusion is the service is not done at the Hyundai building, but at the Ford building next door, but there are no signs I could see that would tell me that
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 09/12/2018

Sandra,
Thank you for your review. Sorry we fell short on your last service, however we do value your business and feedback and hope to make your next visit with us a 5 star experience.

Loretta B.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly and helpful.
We purchased our Santa Fe in '05 from Columbia Ford. They have always serviced our car, keeping it in top condition. After my husband died Columbia Ford has continued taking care of me and my car. When something needs to be serviced they keep me informed . I want this rig to last me for many years to come. With the great service dept at CF, I know it will.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 09/05/2018

Loretta,
I would like to personally thank you for the great review you gave us for your most recent service visit. I want you to know that we very much appreciate your business along with your wonderful feedback and look forward to working with you again.