Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4
Overall Rating 2.15/5Overall Rating 2.15/5rating 2.15rating 2.15rating 2.15

NJ
Neal J.
2017 Hyundai Azera
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Courteous
The staff at Columbia Hyundai was very courteous and helpful. The part I needed took a long time to come in and they, Eric, called to let me know when they got information as to where it was. They kept me in the loop.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 02/15/2019

Neal,
Thank you for your excellent review and taking the time to let us know about your 5-star experience. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

GW
Gregory W.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Just about anyplace can change a vehicle's oil but Columbia makes you feel special for selecting them. From the lady that greets you, to the service person to the driver that takes you home then returns when your vehicle is completed. Certainly one of the better dealerships I have been to.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 02/13/2019

Gregory,
Our service department wanted to personally thank you for writing us a great review for your most recent vehicle service. We want you to know that we appreciate your business along with the wonderful feedback and look forward to working with you again.

01/30/2019 Category: Service
OIL CHANGE APPT
STAFF IS VERY FRIENDLY AND I GOT IN/OUT VERY QUICKLY. I LOVE THAT THEY OFFER CAR WASHES TOO. RECEPTIONIST IS GREAT TO WORK WITH :)

Thank you for taking the time to write us a 5 star review. I wanted to take a moment and let you how important your business and feedback is to us and that we look forward to your next 5 star service experience. Again Thank You for your excellent review.

2003 Hyundai Sonata
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Great people with great smiles
Happy with service
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you VL.

Colleen B.
01/26/2019 Category: Service
I’ve been there twice since I bought my car, for servicing and light on issue, immediately took me in to fix it and on time for my appointment and they were fast and complete.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 01/28/2019

Colleen,

James R.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Good friendly quick service
Salesperson was awesome service people were awesome
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 01/21/2019

James,

01/11/2019 Category: Service
Blank
N/A
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write us your review. Sorry we fell short on your recent service, however we do value your business and feedback and look forward to making your next service visit with us a 5 star experience.

SN
Stephen N.
Hammond, OR
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Quick service a the service was quick & feedback & cost of what needed to be done at the next service.

Stephen,
Thank you for your excellent review and letting us know about your 5-star experience. Your feedback and reviews are so very important to our Dealership and we would like to express a very sincere "Thank you" for being a customer of Columbia Hyundai. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Manuel S.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Service done right.
Work was done is one day service. The service was done professionally.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 01/03/2019

Manuel,

NJ
Neal J.
2017 Hyundai Azera
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Courteous
The employees were very courteous and helpful. The issue has not been resolved yet because the part needed is on back order. Fortunately the issue at this point is minor (I hope).
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 12/27/2018

TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 11/20/2018
Neal,

MK
Maureen K.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly staff.
Staff are always friendly and take care of all my car needs.
CHUCK H. from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 12/27/2018

TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 11/29/2018
Thank you Maureen for your 5-star review. We appreciate your feedback. See you on your next 5-star visit.

RD
Rainier D.
Rainier, OR
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Great service is hard to find..But!
Great service has been found at Columbia Hyundai of Longview.. Honest feedback and the quality of the work was outstanding and timely.

TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 09/24/2018

WE
William E.
Saint Helens, OR
2006 Hyundai Sonata
12/17/2018 Category: Service
The people
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you Bill for your 5-star review. We appreciate your feedback. See you on your next 5-star visit.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
The fellow in the morning that checked me in was quick, efficient, and friendly. Thanks!!
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. We are very happy to hear about your exceptional service experience at our dealership. We truly care about your satisfaction and feedback. Thank you, and hope to see you again.

Cindy S.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Very happy
They were very fast, friendly and competent. It was a very comfortable experience
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 12/05/2018

I would like to personally thank you Cindy for the great review you have given to us for your most recent service visit. I want you to know that we very much appreciate your business along with your wonderful feedback and look forward to working with you again.

Brent M.
Woodland, WA
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Learn how to make a phone call!!
The car was not done in four hours as promised. Not only was it not done when it was supposed to be, they had not even started working on it and they did not call to tell us they were not working on it. We returned the next day to get it and the new part was broken. Six days later, we still do not have our car. Learn how to make a phone call! Check your work before you have us drive 70 miles to come get the car. Do the work correctly.

Brent,
I am troubled to hear that you had a less than perfect experience with us and want to apologize for your longer than normal repair time. We strive to meet and exceed all of our customer expectations during every visit. I will address this immediately and contact you soon.

NC
Nicole C.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Service representative squeezed me in on a busy day without appointment

Thank you Nicole for your 5-star review. We appreciate your feedback. See you on your next 5-star visit.

Brad H.
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Ok
Better communication needed for my experience.

Brad,
Thank you for taking a few minutes this afternoon to discuss your last service visit with me. It was nice to speak with you and get more information on your recent service experience. Your feedback is very important to us and will help us provide you a better experience on your future service visits.

Roberta R.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Prompt Service
Service Dept is the very reason I purchased a Hyundai vehicle. There are so many substandard services in our area and Columbia Ford has a sterling reputation in our town.

Roberta,

11/16/2018 Category: Service
They took care of me
They made a mistake and quickly rectified it. They promptly got the things done I needed. They were friendly and took care of my needs

11/16/2018 Category: Service
Needs aliitle work
I think the whole service department needs organization and much better communication.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 11/19/2018

I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your review. However I would like to get more information on how we fell short. Your feedback is very important, and will allow me to find a make a resolution for future visits. I will reach out to you soon to get more details about your visit.

troyg@columbiaautogroup.com

Thank you for taking a few minutes yesterday to discuss your last service visit with me. It was a pleasure speaking with you and getting information on your last visit experience. Your feedback is very important to us and will help us provide a better customer experience when visiting our service department. We are set to resolve your recall concern when you are ready. Thank you for being a customer of Columbia Hyundai.