Columbia Hyundai of Longview

Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

Overall Rating 4.4666667/5Overall Rating 4.4666667/5Overall Rating 4.4666667/5Overall Rating 4.4666667/5rating 4.4666667
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667
Mary S. on 10/19/2017
"Clean"
Work was well done
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 09:27 PM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 10/20/2017

Mary,
Thank you for taking the time to write us your review. We apologize for falling 1 star short on your recent service, however we do value your business and feedback and look forward to making your next service visit with us a 5 star experience.

Verified Customer on 10/05/2017
"Made it right"
Jenny did an excellent job listening to my issues and concerns and made things right. Very pleased with her customer service.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 10/05/2017 08:25 AM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 10/05/2017

We wanted to personally thank you for writing us a great review for your most recent vehicle purchase. We want you to know that we appreciate your business along with the wonderful feedback and look forward to working with you again.

Patricia I. on 09/29/2017
"Great customer service"
See previous comment.
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017 12:18 PM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 09/29/2017

Patricia,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a 5 star review. I wanted to take a moment and let you how important your business and feedback is to us and that we look forward to your next 5 star service experience. Again Thank You for your excellent review.

David C. ReScore Review on 09/27/2017
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 09/18/2017 08:26 AM

"Not "settling" -- going the extra mile to reach out and make things right."
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 09/18/2017 08:26 AM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 09/19/2017

David,
Thank you taking a few minutes from your busy morning to speak with me regarding your last service experience. I look forward to meeting with you and going over your recommended 60,000 mile service needs. Please accept our apology for any miscommunication on your recent visit and I hope I will be able to resolve your concern when we meet.

Verified Customer on 09/13/2017
"Great Servikce"
We have owned two Hyundais (both purchased at Columbia Hyundai of Longview) and have had them serviced there on a regular basis. We have never had a bad experience with either sales or service, and we would heartily recommend this dealership to others.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 09/13/2017 11:47 AM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 09/13/2017

I want to thank you for taking time to write us a wonderful review for your most recent service. We want you to know that we appreciate your business and feedback and look forward to seeing you again on your next service visit.

Verified Customer ReScore Review on 09/07/2017
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Poor customer service resolved"
I was contacted by Troy in customer service this morning. We discussed my complaints and Troy addressed my concerns. I appreciate Troy taking the time to contact and address my concerns.
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/06/2017 09:04 PM

"Poor customer service"
Poor. I was treated like a stupid female. My problems weren't fixed and the tech's comment to me re: problem with my GPS, was you can't enter a number when you're driving. Might as well have asked if I had gas.
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/06/2017 09:04 PM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 09/07/2017

Thank you for taking a few minutes of your busy morning to speak with me about your last service visit. We very much apologize for the lack of communication through your service process and value your feedback. I hope that you will accept our apology and that your future service experiences will be 5 stars. Thank you for being a customer of Columbia Hyundai.

Elizabeth A. on 09/06/2017
"Great"
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 09/06/2017 08:57 AM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 09/06/2017

Thank you Elizabeth for your excellent review and taking the time to let us know about your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Verified Customer on 09/01/2017
"The recall blues"
Having a recall is inconvenient to say the least. If a vehicle must be in the shop an entire day, a discounted Rental or a shuttle that didn't take over an hour would have made it a lot more convenient.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 09/01/2017 02:17 PM

Thank you for taking the time to write us your review. Sorry we fell short on your recent service, however we do value your business and feedback and look forward to making your next service visit with us a 5 star experience.

Verified Customer ReScore Review on 08/30/2017
"Car detail"
Troy called this a.m. and was very apologetic about my concern. He made my day! Thanks!
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Review Created: 08/30/2017 06:47 AM

"Their scheduling needs help!"
Can't believe they would wash a car and not dry it! I now have water spot everywhere.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Review Created: 08/30/2017 06:47 AM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 08/30/2017

Thank you for taking a few minutes this morning to discuss your last service visit with me. It was a pleasure speaking with you and getting information on your recent service experience. Your feedback is very important to us and will help us provide you a better experience on your future service visits. I have made the special note in your vehicle file so your concern wont happen again. Thank you again!

Janelle O. on 08/16/2017
"Excellent customer service "
The staff checked in with me to make sure everything was working well after my service. They were timely and professional.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/16/2017 01:42 PM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 08/16/2017

Janelle,
We want to personally thank you for taking the time to give the service department a great 5-star review on your most recent service visit. We want you to know that we appreciate your business along with the wonderful feedback. Thank you, and look forward to working with you again.

Scott S. ReScore Review on 08/02/2017
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Great follow up and willingness to help me resolve my concerns"
Troy promptly contacted me and made efforts to help me resolve my car problems. The steering module was replaced and left the steering different than it was. They recycled the program and the steering feels natural again. Gas mileage is better too. Special thanks to Sarah Crape in the Service Dept. She was courteous, prompt and efficient. AND I appreciate the shuttle service to home - Meghan is superior asset for your dealership.
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/17/2017 03:30 PM

"Unusual car behavior after service"
When having recalls performed on my car, it was returned to me two days later and there are issues with the power steering and fuel mileage.
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/17/2017 03:30 PM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 07/18/2017

Scott,
Thank you for taking a few minutes today to discuss your last service visit with me. It was a pleasure speaking with you and getting information on your last visit experience. Your feedback is very important to us and will help us provide a better customer experience when visiting our service department. We have your vehicle scheduled to come back in next week to verify your last repairs. Thank you again!

Maureen K. on 07/15/2017
"Satisfied."
Courteous staff.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 04:29 PM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 07/17/2017

Maureen,

John S. on 07/04/2017
"For years, I've appreciated the excellent, friendly service at Columbia Ford Hyundai."
I have made it a practice of recommending this dealership to family & friends.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/04/2017 12:54 PM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 07/05/2017

John,
We would like to personally thank you for writing us a great review for your most recent service visit. We want you to know that we appreciate your business along with your wonderful feedback and look forward to working with you again.

Verified Customer on 07/02/2017
"June 2017 Oil Change"
I liked that my car was washed and the services usually take less time than stated.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 07/02/2017 12:17 PM

The service staff at Columbia Hyundai would like to extend a very much appreciated "Thank you" for taking time to write us a wonderful review for your most recent service. We want you to know that we greatly appreciate your business and feedback and hope to see you again soon at your next service visit.

Verified Customer on 06/27/2017
"Great service"
Fast, friendly service at a good price.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/21/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017 12:08 PM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 06/27/2017

Cody B. ReScore Review on 06/08/2017
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Good place to buy a car "
Excellent service.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 05/31/2017
Review Created: 06/04/2017 12:10 PM

"Terrible service. Can't fix nothing "
Don't ever go to Hyundai
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 05/31/2017
Review Created: 06/04/2017 12:10 PM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 06/05/2017

Thank you for speaking with me this morning. We understand the frustration you are having with the transmission. As per our conversation, having you make this vehicle safe to be driven on the highway will give us the ability to road test your vehicle longer and hopefully enable us to duplicate your concern. Please know that fixing your veloster is very important to us and we will do all we can to make that happen.

Ernie S. on 05/12/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"The people make the place : Great Service Department"
Between both my Hyundai cars, I have had them serviced three times now at Columbia Hyundai of Longview. Each time receiving excellent service. My service representative, Sarah Crape, is professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and proactive. In fact, I have found everyone in the service department to be engaging and friendly. They have earned my future business.
Service Date: 04/28/2017
Service Type:
Review Created: 05/12/2017 02:23 PM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 05/12/2017

Ernie,
We want to thank you for taking time to write us a wonderful review for your most recent service. We want you to know that we appreciate your business and feedback and look forward to seeing you again on your future service visits.

Lance C. on 04/17/2017
"Good"
Everyone was very helpful and kind.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 04/13/2017
Review Created: 04/17/2017 08:51 PM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 04/18/2017

Lance,

Dave J. on 04/15/2017
"Fast service. "
Got in and out in a timely manner. Friendly service.
Service Date: 04/10/2017
Review Created: 04/15/2017 08:03 PM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 04/16/2017

Dave,

Marina G. on 03/26/2017
"reliable"
not much waiting, thorough explanation, trustworthy.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 03/20/2017
Review Created: 03/26/2017 11:10 AM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 03/27/2017

Marina,