Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5Overall Rating 4.46/5rating 4.46

Overall Rating 4.4705882/5Overall Rating 4.4705882/5Overall Rating 4.4705882/5Overall Rating 4.4705882/5rating 4.4705882
Overall Rating 2.17647/5Overall Rating 2.17647/5rating 2.17647rating 2.17647rating 2.17647

NS
Navaid S.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Service Matters
I am a repeat customer and everyone is out there to help. Service Intaker Sarah always goes beyond her resources to help customers.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 10/09/2018

Navaid,
Thank you for taking the time to write us your review. We apologize for falling 1 star short on your recent service, however we do value your business and feedback and look forward to making your next service visit with us a 5 star experience.

WE
William E.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
09/28/2018 Category: Service
OKAY
Asked for check of left rear wheel bearings, but no mention of this on report.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 10/01/2018

William,
Thank you for your excellent review and taking the time to let us know about your 5-star experience. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you on your next visit. I will have your advisor contact you regarding wheel bearing concern.

GW
Gregory W.
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Outstanding customer service at Columbia Hyundai. Greeted as I entered the service department and my vehicle was serviced and I was out the door at the estimated completion time.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 09/25/2018

I would like to personally thank you Gregory for the great review you have given to us for your most recent service visit. I want you to know that we very much appreciate your business along with your wonderful feedback and look forward to working with you again.

SN
Stephen N.
Hammond, OR
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/18/2018 Category: Service
In & done
Arrived at the appointed time got in & the work was completed.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 09/18/2018

Stephen,
I want to thank you for taking time to write us a wonderful review for your most recent service. We want you to know that we appreciate your business and feedback and look forward to seeing you again on your next service visit.

Scott B.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Good fast service, no issues

Scott,
Thank you for your excellent review and taking the time to let us know about your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

SE
Sandra E.
Spanaway, WA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Service is fine
As a consumer new the area, I found it a bit difficult to find. There are no helpful signs directing me to the service and repair area. Another point of confusion is the service is not done at the Hyundai building, but at the Ford building next door, but there are no signs I could see that would tell me that
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 09/12/2018

Sandra,
Thank you for your review. Sorry we fell short on your last service, however we do value your business and feedback and hope to make your next visit with us a 5 star experience.

Loretta B.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly and helpful.
We purchased our Santa Fe in '05 from Columbia Ford. They have always serviced our car, keeping it in top condition. After my husband died Columbia Ford has continued taking care of me and my car. When something needs to be serviced they keep me informed . I want this rig to last me for many years to come. With the great service dept at CF, I know it will.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 09/05/2018

Loretta,
I would like to personally thank you for the great review you gave us for your most recent service visit. I want you to know that we very much appreciate your business along with your wonderful feedback and look forward to working with you again.

Debra M.
Astoria, OR
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Acceptable service department
This service department was acceptable but a little bit higher than were I have had oil changes before.
CHUCK H. from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write us your review. Sorry we fell short on your recent service, however we do value your business and feedback and look forward to making your next service visit with us a 5 star experience.

Add a response

TK
Terry K.
Winlock, WA
08/26/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly
Very good service
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 08/27/2018

Terry,
Thank you for taking the time to write us your review. Sorry we fell short on your recent service with 4 stars, however we do value your business and feedback and look forward to making your next service visit with us a 5 star experience.

EM
Elisabeth M.
08/21/2018 Category: Service
FIRST LOF SERVICE
SARAH AT THE SERVICE DESK GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND IN HER JOB AND I GOT IN AND OUT QUICKLY
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 08/21/2018

Elisabeth,
Thank you for your wonderful SureCritic review. Its a joy to have given you a great service experience. We value your business and feedback and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Michael M.
2013 Hyundai Accent
08/13/2018 Category: Service
They get it right
I trust Columbia Ford to get it right when I turn in my car to them and that is saying a lot. I have had bad experiences in other towns with car repair.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 08/14/2018

Michael,

Rhonda S.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service. Scheduling issue
The actual service was fast and everyone was very friendly and even though I didn't want the car wash, they vacuumed my car for me. The only issue I had is the same one I've had since online scheduling was available. When I go in for my appointment, my name is never on the calendar. Told each time that it is an issue with the online scheduling. They've always honored my appointment, but it would seem they could correct this issue after all this time. Thanks for the good service though!
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 08/10/2018

Castle Rock, WA
2017 Hyundai Accent
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Columbia Hyundai
Good service, nice people. Great little car

Robert M.
Castle Rock, WA
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Recent service
The counter service is a mess. They are way too busy and it needs reworked. They should not be calling customers/answering phones and the 1000 other things. They need a customer care person that can do that for them. The problem was in trying to get anyone to talk to on the phone. I came in on Friday and had the person order the door handle. I had him next day air it since I wanted it there first thing Monday to repair. Monday morning and no one calls. I called at 10am and no one answered so I left a VM. 12:39 and still no call back. So I called again and again no answer. So I kept redailing until someone answered. 10 times it took before some picked up. They sent me to a specific persons VM and they never called back. So I drove down there at 4pm and the guy tells me that they had the part in stock and he meant to call but didn't. To top it off he couldn't do it today and I would have to come back again tomorrow.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for taking a few minutes this afternoon to discuss with me your service experience. I apologize for the collapse in communication that occurred. Please understand that we will work harder to meet your 5-star expectations on your next visit. Please let me know if theres anything I can do or questions I can answer.

Stephan B.
Toledo, WA
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/03/2018 Category: Service
great people and great service
easy scheduling and fast service
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you Stephan for your wonderful SureCritic review. Its a joy to have given you a great service experience. We value your business and feedback and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

07/19/2018 Category: Service
Follow up from visit was greatly appreciated
The follow up I received regarding my last warranty work visit was great and Troy was able to resolve my concerns.

07/19/2018 Category: Service
Warranty work
Other than having the appointment rescheduled even after verifying with the dealership that the parts would be in and they weren't the repairs they were able to do seem to be done right.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 07/19/2018

First, I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your review. However I would like to get more information regarding where our system brokedown so the issue can be resolved for future visits, feedback is very important. I left a phone message for you and look forward to your call so I may get more details on your visit.

troyg@columbiaautogroup.com

TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you for the Great rescore. I want to also Thank you for your communication and feedback which helped me make an internal resolution pertaining to your experience. Without feedback from good loyal customer like yourself, these issues would not always get resolved. Again, Thank you and hope to see you on your next visit.

NS
Nolan S.
Clatskanie, OR
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast service, easy location.
Easy to schedule, chose the time that works best for you. Fast, friendly service
No high pressure sales, I like it a lot.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 07/17/2018

Nolan,
Dave,
We want to thank you for your wonderful review regarding your most recent service. Please know that we appreciate your business along with your feedback. We hope to see you again for your next service visit. Thank you for being a customer of Columbia and Hyundai.

Darlene D.
Ariel, WA
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great service.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you Darlene for your wonderful SureCritic review. We value your business and feedback and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

TH
Thomas H.
Warrenton, OR
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Very Impressed with Columbia Hyundai
Great serv ice but they said they would mail me the paperwork and I have not gotten it yet. Thanks Columbia!
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 06/28/2018

Thomas,
I want to personally thank you for taking the time to give the service department a great 5-star review on your most recent service visit. I printed a copy of your recent invoice and personally mailed it out this morning. I want you to know that we do appreciate your business along with the wonderful feedback. Thank you, and we look forward to working with you again.

John D.
Clatskanie, OR
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Great customer serviced
Everyone was friendly and helpful. They kept me informed on the progress of the repair and took care of me when the repair took longer than expected.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 06/25/2018

John,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a 5 star review. I wanted to take a moment and let you how important your business and feedback is to us and that we look forward to your next 5 star service experience. Again Thank You for your excellent review.