Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Overall Rating 4.4375031/5Overall Rating 4.4375031/5Overall Rating 4.4375031/5Overall Rating 4.4375031/5rating 4.4375031
Overall Rating 2.1875/5Overall Rating 2.1875/5rating 2.1875rating 2.1875rating 2.1875

John D.
Clatskanie, OR
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Great customer serviced
Everyone was friendly and helpful. They kept me informed on the progress of the repair and took care of me when the repair took longer than expected.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 06/25/2018

John,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a 5 star review. I wanted to take a moment and let you how important your business and feedback is to us and that we look forward to your next 5 star service experience. Again Thank You for your excellent review.

Robert C.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Service rating
Service personnel always do what you requested be done in an efficient manner.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 06/18/2018

Robert,
I would like to personally thank you for the 5-star review you gave us for your most recent service visit. I want you to know that we very much appreciate your business along with your wonderful feedback. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you for your next visit.

Kalama, WA
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient service
I have only needed to have oil changes and factory service done on my Tucson so far, and also chose to have the factory tow hitch installed. At each visit, the people at the desk are friendly and make the experience smooth. I've worked, while waiting, in their waiting area, which is kept clean and comfortable, and helped myself to the complimentary coffee. No visit has been too long, as the service technicians are quite efficient. I definitely recommend Columbia Hyundai.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 06/05/2018

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO DO OUR SURVEY. I AM SORRY WE FELL 1 STAR SHORT OF A 5-STARS. I HOPE WE CAN DO A BETTER JOB IN THE FUTURE AND LOOK FORWARD TO YOU VISITING US AGAIN.

Karen S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/03/2018 Category: Service
?
It took a couple of weeks to get an appointment but after I did the service was good.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 06/04/2018

Karen,
Thank you for your excellent review and taking the time to let us know about your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Steven H.
05/29/2018 Category: Service
All good
All good
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 05/29/2018

steven,

RF
Rita F.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/27/2018 Category: Service
9000 service
You did not rotate tires ! And suggested changing spark plug when they were changed 2000 miles ago. No info on why suggesting plug change.

Rita,
Thank you for taking the time to write us your review. We apologize for falling 1 star short on your recent service, however we do value your business and feedback and look forward to making your next service visit with us a 5 star experience.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/09/2018 Category: Service
A great experience
Service writer Eric was great to work with and made it very clear that he would do whatever it took to get my car taken care of.
His positive, friendly, hard working attitude is a breath of fresh air these days.
Look forward to doing business here in the future!

05/09/2018 Category: Service
Worst service in my life
Would not go here for service if there was another local option. Trying to give them the benefit of the doubt.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 05/09/2018

I am the service manager at Columbia Hyundai and I left a phone message for you regarding the latest service to your Ioniq. I would like to help resolve your service concern. Please call me at your soonest conveience. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

troyg@columbiaautogroup.com

TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 05/10/2018

Thank you for speaking with me yesterday afternoon regarding your service experience for your Ioniq. After speaking with you, I feel we have come to a resolution that will make your future service experiences better. Your business is very important to us and we look forward in seeing you on your next visit. Thank you again!

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/04/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE EXCELLENCE!
Consistently giving trusted customer service.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 05/04/2018

I would like to personally thank you for the great review you gave us for your most recent service visit. I want you to know that we very much appreciate your business along with your wonderful feedback and look forward to working with you again.

05/03/2018 Category: Service
service
Ask that my car not be wash, because the water is so bad! the car was washed and I had to come home a redo it

Thank you for your 5 star review. I apologize for the miscommunication with our car wash department. Your feedback is very important and we do take it serious. Be assured that we will discuss your issue and work to make a resolution for future service visits. Your business is very important to us, we hope to help you again in the future. Thank you again.

Shelly B.
Ocean Park, WA
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Fast in and out
First time doing business with them. I had to schedule work for recalls on my vehicle. I was told it would be a two hour wait. I came from out of town. I wanted to spend the time shopping so their driver dropped me off at the mall and picked me up. The wait ended up only being one hour. Pleased with the speedy service and not having to wait at the dealership!
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 04/27/2018

Shelly,
Thank you for choosing Columbia Hyundai for your service needs. We would also like to say thanks for the Great 5-star review and let you know that we appreciate your feedback along with your business. Thank you and hope to see you again.

Shelley C.
04/01/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Took it in for its first oil change, which is free, in and out. Great service.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 04/02/2018

Shelley,

04/01/2018 Category: Service
Customer service

We would like to personally thank you for writing us a great review for your most recent service visit. We want you to know that we appreciate your business along with your wonderful feedback and look forward to working with you again.

BL
Bernadette L.
Clatskanie, OR
03/30/2018 Category: Service
Service oil change
Very clean facility. Friendly staff. Quick service.

Bernadette,
We want to thank you for taking time to write us a wonderful review for your most recent service. We want you to know that we appreciate your business and feedback and look forward to seeing you again on your next service visit.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/25/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
The new guy was very helpful and efficient.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 03/26/2018

WE
William E.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
03/24/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
My concerns handled with expertise and efficiency. Eric Hayes very knowledgable, helpful, and patient. All problems solved in a timely fashion. Plan to schedule warn bearings in near future.

William,
Thank you for your 5-star review and taking the time to let us know about your recent service experience. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

DJ
Dave J.
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 03/23/2018

Dave,

GH
Gerald H.
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Great people to greet you st the counter
Disappointed in time it took overall. As good as could be expected under the circumstances
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 03/20/2018

Gerald,
Thank you for taking the time to write us your review. Sorry we fell short on your recent service, however we do value your business and feedback and look forward to making your next service visit with us a 5 star experience.

TL
Thomas L.
Toledo, WA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
They were efficient and friendly. Eric rode with me and found out right away what was wrong with it! He was right on. We also like the salesmen. Mac went for a ride with me in a new car. No pressure just gave me the facts. I will definitely go back to buy a new car when it is time
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 03/19/2018

Thomas,

SK
Sandra K.
Castle Rock, WA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Everyone involved was very courteous. I was made to feel comfortable and very nice, clean waiting room.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 03/12/2018

Sandra,
I want to thank you for taking time to write us a wonderful review for your most recent service. We want you to know that we appreciate your business and feedback and look forward to seeing you again on your next service visit.

HP
Holly P.
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Above and beyond service
Showed up to Columbia Ford with my elantra I purchased in Tacoma with a taillight issue. Columbia Ford diagnosed the problem being something that the dealership up north did during installation of the "pulse" light.
But Columbia Ford didn't stop there and helped me get the dealership up north to pay them for the repair so I didn't have to drive back up for the work to be fixed.
TROY G., Service Manager from Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 03/07/2018

Holly,