Columbia Hyundai of Longview

Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35

Overall Rating 4.4666667/5Overall Rating 4.4666667/5Overall Rating 4.4666667/5Overall Rating 4.4666667/5rating 4.4666667
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667
Brian S. on 11/18/2017
"Service at Columbia Ford/Hyundai"
Usually I receive great service. With this situation I had to take my car back the next day after the first correction didn't do the trick. It was then fixed in a quick and timely manner. I really miss John Westervelt - as a staff member and a friend. He always took the extra time and effort to make sure my experience was good.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/18/2017 08:41 AM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 11/20/2017

Brian,
Thank you for taking the time to write us your review. Sorry we fell short on your recent service, however we do value your business and feedback and look forward to making your next service visit with us a 5 star experience.

Gerald M. on 11/13/2017
"Convenient and fast"
Service of my vehicle was done in a timely manner. A very comfortable room to wait for my vehicle to be serviced. Appreciated that my vehicle was returned to me washed and vacuumed. Overall great experience.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/13/2017 08:41 PM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 11/14/2017

Gerald,
Thank you for your excellent review and taking the time to let us know about your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Verified Customer on 11/04/2017
"It's local"
It was good.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 11/04/2017 05:45 PM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 11/06/2017

We would like to personally thank you for writing us a great review for your most recent service visit. We want you to know that we appreciate your business along with your wonderful feedback and look forward to working with you again.

Rich S. on 10/30/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Worst place I've Don service"
Took in for oil leak on pan three times kept over night still leak and cost me 63.00 dollars took to Vancouver hyundai was there less than 10 minutes and they new pan was cracked going there from now on columbia hyundai crooked.
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Service Type:
Review Created: 10/30/2017 03:01 PM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 10/30/2017

Rich,
I am sorry you are frustrated, but understand whomever you have change your oil should be the one you should be frustrated with. After seeing your vehicle in our shop for your first service experience we made an attempt to fix your leak by replacing the oil pan drain plug gasket due to it not being tightened correctly by whomever you had change your oil. The drain plug gasket should be replaced every time the oil is drained. The second and final time you were in we replaced the drain plug and gasket assembly courtesy of Columbia Hyundai. Again we are sorry you have had a frustrating experience due to an outside influence.

Verified Customer on 10/29/2017
"scheduled maintenance"
Overall excellent. however when I asked a question concerning page 7-8 of my IONIQ owner's manual, no one could tell me what
"Inspect vacuum hose" meant. Which hose? what do I look for? Is this an engine hose or a transmission hose?
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Service Date: 10/20/2017
Review Created: 10/29/2017 11:09 AM

Darlene D. on 10/28/2017
"The personal"
Great service, friendly service.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 10/28/2017 06:31 PM

Darlene,
Thank youl for your excellent review and taking the time to let us know about your 5-star experience. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Karl N. on 10/27/2017
"location, employees"
will use this service dept. again
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/27/2017 02:00 PM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 10/27/2017

Karl,

Rachael F. on 10/27/2017
"Horrible service staff"
I have never been treated worse. I will never return. Their front desk staff was less than impressive and treated me as an enemy. They turned me off to the hyundai brand. They should be ashamed of themselves.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 10/27/2017 11:18 AM

Rachael,
I understand your frustration, but you do understand you were given the option of having your vehicle serviced (or not) knowing that your selling dealer had not correctly applied your maintenance contract to your vehicle. You then authorized us to proceed with changing the oil in your Tucson. Our service adviser was very professional and gave you the information pertaining to your vehicle so you were able to make an informed and responsible decision which you chose to have us change your oil. You were also informed that your selling dealer would more than likely reimburse you for your oil change charges.

Kelly Z. on 10/23/2017
"Customer service lacking"
I will not be back
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/23/2017 07:51 AM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 10/23/2017

Kelly,
Thank you for allowing me to take a few minutes of your time to discuss your last service visit. We very much apologize for the communication issue you experienced during your visit . Your feedback is very important and will help in making future visits a more enjoyable experience. I hope that you will accept our apology and allow us to service your vehicle in the future. We will make your next visit 5 Stars!

Mary S. on 10/19/2017
"Clean"
Work was well done
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 09:27 PM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 10/20/2017

Mary,
Thank you for taking the time to write us your review. We apologize for falling 1 star short on your recent service, however we do value your business and feedback and look forward to making your next service visit with us a 5 star experience.

Verified Customer on 10/05/2017
"Made it right"
Jenny did an excellent job listening to my issues and concerns and made things right. Very pleased with her customer service.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 10/05/2017 08:25 AM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 10/05/2017

We wanted to personally thank you for writing us a great review for your most recent vehicle purchase. We want you to know that we appreciate your business along with the wonderful feedback and look forward to working with you again.

Patricia I. on 09/29/2017
"Great customer service"
See previous comment.
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017 12:18 PM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 09/29/2017

Patricia,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a 5 star review. I wanted to take a moment and let you how important your business and feedback is to us and that we look forward to your next 5 star service experience. Again Thank You for your excellent review.

David C. ReScore Review on 09/27/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017 08:26 AM

"Not "settling" -- going the extra mile to reach out and make things right."
Review Created: 09/18/2017 08:26 AM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 09/19/2017

David,
Thank you taking a few minutes from your busy morning to speak with me regarding your last service experience. I look forward to meeting with you and going over your recommended 60,000 mile service needs. Please accept our apology for any miscommunication on your recent visit and I hope I will be able to resolve your concern when we meet.

Verified Customer on 09/13/2017
"Great Servikce"
We have owned two Hyundais (both purchased at Columbia Hyundai of Longview) and have had them serviced there on a regular basis. We have never had a bad experience with either sales or service, and we would heartily recommend this dealership to others.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 09/13/2017 11:47 AM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 09/13/2017

I want to thank you for taking time to write us a wonderful review for your most recent service. We want you to know that we appreciate your business and feedback and look forward to seeing you again on your next service visit.

Verified Customer ReScore Review on 09/07/2017
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Poor customer service resolved"
I was contacted by Troy in customer service this morning. We discussed my complaints and Troy addressed my concerns. I appreciate Troy taking the time to contact and address my concerns.
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/06/2017 09:04 PM

"Poor customer service"
Poor. I was treated like a stupid female. My problems weren't fixed and the tech's comment to me re: problem with my GPS, was you can't enter a number when you're driving. Might as well have asked if I had gas.
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/06/2017 09:04 PM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 09/07/2017

Thank you for taking a few minutes of your busy morning to speak with me about your last service visit. We very much apologize for the lack of communication through your service process and value your feedback. I hope that you will accept our apology and that your future service experiences will be 5 stars. Thank you for being a customer of Columbia Hyundai.

Elizabeth A. on 09/06/2017
"Great"
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 09/06/2017 08:57 AM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 09/06/2017

Thank you Elizabeth for your excellent review and taking the time to let us know about your 5-star experience. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Verified Customer on 09/01/2017
"The recall blues"
Having a recall is inconvenient to say the least. If a vehicle must be in the shop an entire day, a discounted Rental or a shuttle that didn't take over an hour would have made it a lot more convenient.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 09/01/2017 02:17 PM

Verified Customer ReScore Review on 08/30/2017
"Car detail"
Troy called this a.m. and was very apologetic about my concern. He made my day! Thanks!
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Review Created: 08/30/2017 06:47 AM

"Their scheduling needs help!"
Can't believe they would wash a car and not dry it! I now have water spot everywhere.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Review Created: 08/30/2017 06:47 AM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 08/30/2017

Thank you for taking a few minutes this morning to discuss your last service visit with me. It was a pleasure speaking with you and getting information on your recent service experience. Your feedback is very important to us and will help us provide you a better experience on your future service visits. I have made the special note in your vehicle file so your concern wont happen again. Thank you again!

Janelle O. on 08/16/2017
"Excellent customer service "
The staff checked in with me to make sure everything was working well after my service. They were timely and professional.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/16/2017 01:42 PM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 08/16/2017

Janelle,
We want to personally thank you for taking the time to give the service department a great 5-star review on your most recent service visit. We want you to know that we appreciate your business along with the wonderful feedback. Thank you, and look forward to working with you again.

Scott S. ReScore Review on 08/02/2017
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Great follow up and willingness to help me resolve my concerns"
Troy promptly contacted me and made efforts to help me resolve my car problems. The steering module was replaced and left the steering different than it was. They recycled the program and the steering feels natural again. Gas mileage is better too. Special thanks to Sarah Crape in the Service Dept. She was courteous, prompt and efficient. AND I appreciate the shuttle service to home - Meghan is superior asset for your dealership.
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/17/2017 03:30 PM

"Unusual car behavior after service"
When having recalls performed on my car, it was returned to me two days later and there are issues with the power steering and fuel mileage.
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/17/2017 03:30 PM
Troy G., Service Manager at Columbia Hyundai of Longview responded on 07/18/2017

Scott,
Thank you for taking a few minutes today to discuss your last service visit with me. It was a pleasure speaking with you and getting information on your last visit experience. Your feedback is very important to us and will help us provide a better customer experience when visiting our service department. We have your vehicle scheduled to come back in next week to verify your last repairs. Thank you again!