GT
GARY T.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
10/19/2019
This is a great place,
Eric is always taking care of me. Every time I enter the building he's always there to help. I already told friends and neighbors about Concord Auto Repair. As long as I'm getting great service I'm spreading the word.
Thanks again,
Garry T

JIM P.
10/13/2019
Honest and great price!
This auto shop cut our bill from another place almost in half. And they did a great job and even called to follow up on it after we drove it a couple days. This will be our go to for all our car needs now.

GF
GEORGE F.
09/24/2019
E-Check
Stopped in for E-Check. Promptly handled by clerk. Car examined, paperwork completed, all within 30 mins.

JEFF F.
09/03/2019
Awesome service and timely.
Their service is top notch along with their knowledge and work is always completed in a timely manner.

JIM S.
08/17/2019
Honest, Courteous, Friendly & Fast Service!
I wouldn't trust anybody else with my cars...........................
Lynn S., Office Manager from Concord Auto Repair Service responded on 08/19/2019

Thanks, Jim! Everyone always enjoys chatting with you!

DARLENE B.
08/13/2019
E check
Was in for an e check.. quick and friendly service..
In and out in 20....

Great! e-check's don't take long. I hope that when you were here you were told a little about who we are and what we stand for both professionally and personally! Hope to see you again soon!

RK
RICHARD K.
07/29/2019
Honest and professional
Knowledgeable Great job

Thank you for the positive feedback!

DENISE / JIM D.
Saab 9-3
06/22/2019
Honest about the potential repair and car was ready on schedule.
We took our 2003 Saab in for service work and they had to order some hard-to-get parts for this type of vehicle. They were honest about the work needed and quote was spot on when we got the final invoice. Car has been running great every since.
Lynn S., Office Manager from Concord Auto Repair Service responded on 07/02/2019

YAY! Glad you are so pleased!

BARBARA M.
Perry, OH
Nissan Titan
05/26/2019
Awesome Service
We took my boyfriend's 2009 Titan truck in for service. The mechanics were very thorough. They explained everything they did and let us know the cost before any work was done. Will definitely be back.

FS
FRANK S.
Lincoln Town Car
05/09/2019
Going the extra mile to make customers happy.
Car was set up early but could not do E check since currently had e check until May 17. I also had price reduction on my wipers made by one of the friendly owners. I think he made the others see that practice the Golden Rule always brings back customers.
Lynn S., Office Manager from Concord Auto Repair Service responded on 05/13/2019

Thanks Frank! We do believe in the Golden Rule! Steve's dad always told him "there's one way to do a job - the right way!!" and he lives by that both at work and at home.

TP
TERRY / SUZANNE P.
05/02/2019
Consider it done.
It is always nice to go there. The staff is professional, yet friendly.

So glad you feel that way!

GB
GARY B.
Pontiac G6
03/29/2019
Very reliable and honest
Concord Auto is honest, very reliable and just good caring people. I trust them with all my vehicles.

03/11/2019
Tire leak emergency
We had an emergency tire leak on our vehicle & they were able to fit us into their Saturday afternoon schedule. It was fixed properly the first time. Great job. Thank you.
M

JEFF F.
02/21/2019
Great work with fair price and the job gets completed on time and correct
Everyone is cordial, attentive, and the job is completed on time. They do not try and take advantage and tack on extra expenses. They know what they are doing,.

GM
GEORGE M.
02/12/2019
They fix just what I want fixed.
Fixed a random dashboard brake light electrical problem with a sensor change. R & R on front & rear brakes.

GB
GALE B.
01/16/2019
Always good work and fast and efficient
Always fast and efficient.

LN
LAUREN N.
Chevrolet Aveo
01/06/2019
Very helpful
Concord Auto Repair was very helpful and quick to make my repairs.

CATHERINE W.
Gladwin, MI
Ford Freestyle
12/23/2018
Not just satisfied, but highly satisfied.
Great service. Friendly staff. Efficient scheduling. Attention to detail. Keep promises on timing of service. Also, I went to several places looking for a specific tire that was not to be found and they found it for me. i should have started there.

DIANE C.
Lexus ES 350
12/14/2018
E check
I was in and out in less than 10 minutes!!!

MARIE S.
Concord Township, OH
10/08/2018
Fast Friendly Service
My go to place for fast, helpful service.