SJ
Sara J.
07/04/2019
Awesome
I had a a/c leak that I didn’t know I had all I know that it wasn’t working. They could of just refilled it and it would of been out by summer end. They found the leak. Gave me the cost and repaired it. Thanks everyone there for being so great.
Lynn S., Office Manager from Concord Auto Repair Service responded on 08/19/2019

You are welcome! So glad that we could help! We have no interest in anything less than building trust and confidence in our customers!

JJ
JOHN J.
07/04/2019
Quality of work and done right the first time
Had a flat and the crew there fixed it and no time for min cost.

You are one of my favorites! Appreciate who you are, thanks for your never ending loyalty both personally & professionally!

DALE B.
GMC Jimmy
05/21/2019
Jimmy repairs
Everything seems to be working OK
As usall the service was good.

Thanks again
Lynn S., Office Manager from Concord Auto Repair Service responded on 05/22/2019

Glad you feel that your service is always good! THANK YOU for your loyalty!

JASON W.
01/26/2018
Good fast service
Good fast reasonable priced

SA
STEVE / PATTY A.
Nissan Murano
10/07/2017
They completed the job well.
The only negative I have is it took a little bit longer to complete the oil change.

KT
KATHY T.
09/20/2017
Car repair
They are always able to get me in even when I stop in out of the blue. They check out the car n give me their results. They did find other things that need to be fixed n I cannot do them all financially n they are very pricey. I am doing a second opinion that doesn't mean I dislike concord by all means I just have to compare money I'd tight

KELLY S.
Fairport Harbor, OH
Chevrolet Cavalier
04/23/2017
Good
Good guts, good service.

JIM B.
OH
07/10/2016
A/C repair
They found additional issues (other than depleted coolant) and were able to repair the system the same day.
They were very professional.

JOHN S.
Lexus ES 350
01/12/2016
You keep the interior seat, floor and steering wheel clean. You use good products.
Had an early appointment and waited a short time. Showed me my dirty air and cabin filter and suggested we replace. Good prices!

STACEY S.
Knoxville, TN
04/14/2015
The people-great customer service
I was in town visiting a friend from Knoxville, TN and had to get an oil change. I bought tires at another Firestone and asked about free rotation, which they initially declined as it is not part of the national chain, but ultimately, they had done so, as well as topping off all my fluids, checking my brakes, etc. when I picked it up. They were very nice and did a great job.
Lynn S., Office Manager from Concord Auto Repair Service responded on 05/18/2015

Glad you stopped while you were in town! We are an independant owned and operated facility so I apologize that we couldn't pull up your information. Glad you left satisfied!

CK
CARL K.
Buick Century
11/19/2014
Brake line repair
Fair price for needed repair on a 15 year old vehicle.

PC
PETE and LISA C.
Mazda CX-9
10/28/2014
Honesty
Upfront honest itemized billing - built trust

NM
NICK M.
03/17/2014
Friendly, good prices
Would go back to again. Provided good and prompt service

DAVID and LAURA D.

JOHN S.
Lexus ES 350
01/31/2014
CONTINUED HONEST WORK!
I HAVE ENJOYED PROFESSIONAL WORK ON MY CARS FOR THE PAST 7 YEARS. THEY BACK THE WORK IF I HAVE ANY ISSUES. THANKS!

FV
FRITZ and LYNN V.
Kia Soul
01/21/2014
people
good

AC
ALI PETE C.

BOB B.
Ohio
09/16/2013
good service
I had to wait an extra 15 - 20 min or so. I saw the Jeep in the shop area. Then i did not see it. I had to go to the desk and ask if it was done. I will come again, but if it happens again, I may seek out another place for my wife's Jeep's oil change. Thanks for the opportunity to give feed back.

BART S.
Acura RL
07/29/2013
Good Service
Good Service

KATE/MARY M.
06/23/2013
Usually.....reliability & always honesty.
Very upset that the noise in the back of the car is still there after being told that the problem was fixed. I will be calling. Sorry.