GH
Gwendolyn H.
01/20/2018
I took my car there after being hit in one of the storms. They could not have been more helpvul

GS
Gwen S.
12/08/2017
Great Customer Service
I was rear ended and dropped my car off at the body shop for repair. Barbara in the office provided excellent customer service and worked with the car rental representative to resolve an issue. She listened to my concerns and was very helpful through the whole process. I was very impressed with the staff.

I don't want to see you guys again but if I did get into another accident I will be taking my car here!

Jon S.
Phoenixville, PA
08/07/2017
Damage to rear bumper not fixed properly
My 2017 Lexus RX was in a minor crash and brought my car here to repair the damage to the rear bumper. I was assured that they would restore the car to " like new" condition. The car was in the shop a full two weeks and after I brought it home I noticed a sizable gap between the bumper and the trunk door gasket, large enough that you could see behind the bumper. I asked that they take a look, they had it in a lift for 15 minutes came back and said it wasn't fixed, the gap was still there and the service person said that was the best they could do and that all the clip were as snug as they can get.. unfortunately they did not live up to their promise and I will be taking the car to the Lexus dealer to see if they can fix it.

Rosemary G.
Norristown, PA
04/25/2017
My car is better than new!
My car sustained quite a bit of front end damage, due to another driver who was not paying attention and hit my vehicle. Conicelli Auto Body handled everything about my repairs, from getting me in, to dealing with the other driver's insurance company, to calling me with regular updates on my car. They were always available to answer questions. Their service was thorough and they were always polite. My car looks better now than it did when it was new! Not only did they fix the damage, but they detailed my vehicle inside and out. Wonderful service, great workmanship, highly recommend!

Matt M.
04/20/2016
They dammaged my car and won't fix it
Brought my car in for a recall and service (oil change and tire rotation). When I got my car back my the cup holder opener latch on my arm rest was broke. They told me that they talked to the mechanics and they said they "didn't touch that". They also said they are not responsible for the valets that they require you to use when dropping your car off because they are contracted out from another company. The refused to replace the latch that was broken while the car was in their possession. I spent around $2,000 with them in my history and regret every dollar. Don't go here if you want to pay for the damages they cause and deny.

EM
Elaine M.
Fort Washington, PA
03/31/2016
Pleasantly Surprised
Brought my Honda CRV in early last week for a quote after backing into a plastic mailbox. (Dumb, I know!). Although the quoted price for the repair surprised me and was higher than I had imagined possible, the written breakdown and the body shop representative's explanation of the work that would be required seemed logical. I dropped my car off at the body shop on Monday morning and was pleasantly surprised when I received the phone call at lunchtime on Wednesday that it was ready for pickup. The work performed looks perfect and the vehicle was returned very clean and looking like new. True, this was a small repair in terms of what may often be the case, but the entire experience (EXCEPT for the initial contact with the mailbox AND of course paying $$$ for the repair) was as painless as it could have been. Everyone from the person answering the phone, to the estimator, to the clerks at the counter and obviously the unknown persons who actually performed the work were obviously professional! I rarely ever write reviews, but wanted to say that this experience was as positive as any such experience can be and as usual - IT IS AN ORGANIZATION'S PEOPLE THAT MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE. Conicelli Body Shop - Thank you.

Michele C.
Willow Street, PA
04/26/2015
Shoddy work and Terrible Customer Servis
The communication about the status of my vehicle repair was terrible from day 1. It also took longer than estimated. My daughter was in an accident on 76. We had it towed to this shop because it was connected to a Toyota dealership. I live an hour and a half away and have had to return twice (so far) for repairs. The first time I got 3/4 of the way home and several lights came on on the dashboard. It looked like Christmas! I called the receptionist and was told no one was available to look at it on a Saturday, but that I had to return it to them to be repaired. I asked her for the address to take it to the service department, which was open. She gave me the wrong address. I called to ask her for the correct address and she gave me another address. It too was the wrong address. After a half hour of extra driving and the THIRD wrong address I drove to the Toyota dealership and got directions. Two sensors and an alignment needed to be done to my "Quality checked" vehicle. I drove back to pick it up the following week. I made it home with my van and discovered that the headlamps are both foggy and damaged. They put used headlamps on my van that are less than satisfactory. Before my next trip back to the shop I am going to pay an independent shop to check the rest of their work. Had I known that I was going to face such incompetence I would have towed it home to my local shop. This driving back and forth is a huge waste of money and time.

liz s.
Wayne, PA
04/08/2015
POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
Went in to get an estimate. While at the desk, receptionist gets a call from another customer who was upset about
1. Not being informed the car is ready
2.Not being informed about additional charges to pay out of pocket.
The receptionist clearly did not handle the situation v well and in the end HUNG UP on the customer.
I felt like walking away, but waited to see how it would go for me. Two women handled the estimate for the repairs. They told me it would take 7 days for the repairs itself, and another week for finishing. So 2 weeks in total. However she retracted this and then said 2 to 3 weeks. In the end she said they cannot be definite on that either.
HOPE MANAGEMENT WOULD SERIOUSLY LOOK INTO THESE EMPLOYEES WHO ARE DOING A DISSERVICE TO THE COMPANY.

Janice S.
Media, PA
04/04/2014
Customer Service Stinks
This is the worst place to do business, my car was in the shop for almost 60 days!!! I was never kept up to date on any work in progress. All calls were initiated by me, too many hnds in the pot!!! I will never do business with Conicelli again, worst mistake I ever made.

ZY
Zhicheng Y.
02/19/2014 Category: Collision
They were the best. They treat their customers nice.

Shannon S.
02/19/2014 Category: Collision
They kept me informed.

CF
Colleen F.
Nissan
02/18/2014 Category: Collision
There was no direction for me when I arrived. It took 5 days more than estimated to finish the repairs.

Marlene C.
Hyundai
02/18/2014 Category: Collision
They were perfect and always called back. They told me where it was in line. Lori Conicelli was helpful.

RK
Roslyn K.
02/18/2014 Category: Collision
The shop always does a good job. The vehicle came back clean, shiny, and looking brand new.

Christopher M.
Chevy
02/17/2014 Category: Collision
I was very satisfied with no complaints. I was pleased with the service.

CT
Charles T.
02/17/2014 Category: Collision
Everything was satisfactory.

VB
Valentina B.
02/14/2014 Category: Collision
Their customer service was good.

ZQ
Zahoor Q.
Honda
02/14/2014 Category: Collision
I was dealing with more than one person.

SK
Sean K.
Nissan
02/13/2014 Category: Collision
They did a great job.

Sarahanne B.
Subaru
02/13/2014 Category: Collision
They kept me well informed, they made it easy for me by e-mail.