Latest Review 16 minutes ago

James L.
04/04/2020 Category: Service
James said this facility does not provide popcorn but had good service.
John F. from Continental Motor Works responded on 04/08/2020

Hello James,
I'm sorry we did not have popcorn for you this time. We are practicing safety procedures due to Corona virus pandemic. We will have popcorn for you once again, when the health officials declare that the pandemic is behind us. I'm happy to see that the service of your car was up to your high standards as usual. Thank you for your continued support.

RF
Richard F.
Nissan Sentra
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Richard said he didn't like that they charge him 225 dollars to diagnose his vehicle. He said that was a rip off. He would not recommend for the reason stated.

SV
SUZAN V.
11/23/2020
Honesty
Honesty, service and communication is EXCELLENT!

Jim M.
Atascadero, CA
11/21/2020 Category: Service
Jim said they have a good long history between them. There have been some billing challenges.

Jose G.
09/09/2020 Category: Service
Jose said the customer service was good, but he wished the staff would have explained things more clearly to him. In other words, why they were performing a certain procedure.

DO
Dale O.
Acura TL
08/21/2020 Category: Service
Dale said he's been with them 2000. Outstanding, but he wouldn't go there if it weren't for John.

James S.
Acura RSX
06/18/2020 Category: Service
James said on the first day he had to call this place multiple times and they didn't give him a call.

JIM T.
Toyota Echo
04/13/2021
Continental does it again!
Honest. Thorough. Competent. Reasonable cost. Generous amenities like ride to and from home and car wash. If you want the best, look no further. Thanks guys. See you next time
Jim Thurman

SI
STEVE & LAURA I.
Santa Margarita, CA
Great Service!
Our family has been going to Continental Motor Works for all our automotive repairs for years. They provide great service and they are friendly and efficient! We highly recommend them for automotive repairs.

RONALD M.
Chevrolet Cruze
Integriïty!
Great old fadhioned honest work and fair prices. And they laugh at my jokes.

KC
KEVIN,MIKE C.
Toyota Avalon
04/09/2021
20 yr + patron bcuz I trust them!
I've been using Continental for over 20 yrs and Never had any issues w/them. Dan (and prev owner Jeff) treat us like friends and are helpful even if I have a question. There are a few new Co owners and they all are the same. Honest & friendly.

SARA & RICHARD S.
Jeep CJ7
04/02/2021
Great place
I have been going to Continental motor Works for years. The new owner, John, does a great job at keeping the business awesome. Everyone is courteous and they always do a great job.

Karla B.
Nissan 350Z
04/01/2021
Very Helpful
Had a few minor problems w the car... the issues were explained clearly and professionally. The guys at CMW were friendly and pleasant.

KK
KATY K.
03/30/2021
Friendly, very efficient and super service
I hardly recognize my car when they finish it. It looks so good and runs so well. They give a realistic time frame and always deliver on time and phone you to say how they are doing. I have even call from as far away as Utah to ask them when something seems wrong and they were happy to help me.

TOM B.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
03/28/2021
Longtime caregiver
I’ve taken my vehicles to John now for probably 30 plus years! He’s about as straight forward as they get. I’ve sent my wife there, as well as countless others. I don’t hesitate! Thanks for taking care of my trucks!