Latest Review about 1 hour ago

JIM T.
Toyota Echo
04/13/2021
Continental does it again!
Honest. Thorough. Competent. Reasonable cost. Generous amenities like ride to and from home and car wash. If you want the best, look no further. Thanks guys. See you next time
Jim Thurman

SI
STEVE & LAURA I.
Santa Margarita, CA
Great Service!
Our family has been going to Continental Motor Works for all our automotive repairs for years. They provide great service and they are friendly and efficient! We highly recommend them for automotive repairs.

RONALD M.
Chevrolet Cruze
Integriïty!
Great old fadhioned honest work and fair prices. And they laugh at my jokes.

KC
KEVIN,MIKE C.
Toyota Avalon
04/09/2021
20 yr + patron bcuz I trust them!
I've been using Continental for over 20 yrs and Never had any issues w/them. Dan (and prev owner Jeff) treat us like friends and are helpful even if I have a question. There are a few new Co owners and they all are the same. Honest & friendly.

SARA & RICHARD S.
Jeep CJ7
04/02/2021
Great place
I have been going to Continental motor Works for years. The new owner, John, does a great job at keeping the business awesome. Everyone is courteous and they always do a great job.

Karla B.
Nissan 350Z
04/01/2021
Very Helpful
Had a few minor problems w the car... the issues were explained clearly and professionally. The guys at CMW were friendly and pleasant.

KK
KATY K.
03/30/2021
Friendly, very efficient and super service
I hardly recognize my car when they finish it. It looks so good and runs so well. They give a realistic time frame and always deliver on time and phone you to say how they are doing. I have even call from as far away as Utah to ask them when something seems wrong and they were happy to help me.

TOM B.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
03/28/2021
Longtime caregiver
I’ve taken my vehicles to John now for probably 30 plus years! He’s about as straight forward as they get. I’ve sent my wife there, as well as countless others. I don’t hesitate! Thanks for taking care of my trucks!

JOEY F.

PHIL D.
Dodge Sprinter
03/24/2021
Diesel smog check
I called to get a smog check on an out-of-state diesel van. John fit me in the same day. The service was efficient and friendly. Highly recommended.

Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/19/2021
very professional and quick service
a pleasure to deal with
excellent customer service

GR
GARY R.
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
03/15/2021
Service on my VW Golf Sportswagen
VW no longer has a dealer/service provider in San Luis Obispo County. Continental Motor Works has filled the gap with VW service specialists. They do a great job for a reasonable price.

Nissan Sentra
03/14/2021
Saved the Day!
Friday afternoon (my daughter and I have a four hour drive home) and my drivers side window is stuck all the way down. It’s supposed to rain too! The lovely gentlemen at Continental Motor Works squeezed me in. They did not have time to replace the burned out motor, but fixed the window in the up position. Very thankful, and a super reasonable price to boot! These guys were kind, honest and helpful. Very much appreciated!

KR
KARA R.
Paso Robles, CA
Chrysler 200
03/14/2021
Honest Service
I was recommended to Continental Motors after recounting my disappointment of other shops. They were honest and prompt and I'll be going to them for service from now on. My car is driving like new.

03/12/2021
First time visitor, and they were great!