Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

LYNETTE H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/23/2019
Honesty, efficiency, and fair pricing.
I so appreciate their honesty, and keeping me informed of everything, and explaining everything thoroughly. I feel they keep things as inexpensive as possible, but always do what is safe and best for my vehicle.

TF
Terry F.
Shandon, CA
Toyota Pickup
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Terry said he knows Ed, and he has always done his vehicle work.

GMC Canyon
04/22/2019
Eric is awesome!
Thank you for the great auto service that you provide the North County.

FV
FRANK V.
04/22/2019
Always excellent service
Always excellent and timely service.

NL
Nina L.
Toyota Tundra
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Phil. He said he had no complaints. He added he has only used this business one time, and he would recommend it for service.

ST
Scott T.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Scott said this is the best automotive facility in town.

LYNETTE H.
04/05/2019
A place you can count on!
Trustworthy, caring, and they try and save you money, by suggesting only what you really need done. They also explain things well.

HD

GB
George B.
Saab 9-3
03/27/2019 Category: Service
George said he took his vehicle to the business to have a leak check done. He is very happy with their service and reasonable prices. It does not get any better.

MICHELLE L.
Kia Sorento
03/23/2019
Fast Service
I am never disappointed when I call Ferrell’s Auto Repair. They are honest and efficient. I appreciate that they keep me in the loop and explain all the details about what they had to do to fix my car.
I highly recommend them.

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/20/2019
Honest
I felt like they were being honest and not trying to rip me off. That means everything.
They communicated well and gave me fair pricing.

EL
ERIC L.
Jeep Liberty
03/18/2019
They go out of their way to provide great service...EVERY TIME...
Our rigs are always done on time...If'n there are hard to get parts, Eric goes out of his way to get the part and get er done....there is regular personal phone contact and updates that are very much appreciated..also Eric will call you when the rig is done...he doesn't wait till 4:30 and says hurry we close at 5:00...The reason I say that is it helps schedule your day..
It's important that my wife is very comfortable and confident in there professionalism and friendly atmosphere..I think she likes Armondo, and when ever her Jeep is worked on she asks for Armondo...Then I have to hear how handsome and his warm smile when she gets home...Kinda joking, but her comfort and being treated respectful is important to me...Plus they explain and have a detailed report of what was done and when future service will be needed....it is also important to me that they don't make you feel dumb about a the strange noise, funny sound or drivability prob. you feel about with the rig...they take the time to hear you and drive the rig and try and replicate the prob and fix it..I'm ramblin, but, i have had poor experiences with other shops in the past and been made to feel ignorant...and it's totally cool to know that there is a local shop that has our best interest in mind and and makes me feel I have an advocate in my little corner...

Robert R.
Santa Margarita, CA
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Robert said this facility is great. Whenever he has a problem they take care of it right away and do a good job.

LW
LEONORE W.
Chrysler 300
03/03/2019
Very satisfied
You not only addressed my problem, but also checked the cars lights etc, and brought to my attention items that needed to be replaced. Also very pleasant to work with everyone.

Junne H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Junne said that he has been using the place for years.

JENELL B.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
02/26/2019
Courteous
I got my car smogged there and was out by 30 minutes! Make an appointment!!

LES S.
Paso Robles, CA
Lexus SC 300 Luxury Sport Cpe
02/25/2019
Honest and reliable service
They have worked on my Jeeps and wife's Lexus for almost a decade and never ever had any problems.

CHRISTIAN C.
Ford RV Cutaway
02/24/2019
RV smog
Got our RV in, passed it, and done within two hours! Great service! Thx!

LORENE H.
Toyota Sequoia
02/23/2019
Service for 2005 Toyota Sequoia
As always great service and the employees are very helpful and are always letting me know exactly what need to be done and tells me why. I am so grateful to find an auto repair shop that is honest and so pleasant. Your employees are the best ever. I tell all my friends that if they need a good mechanic go to Ferrells.
Thank you for all you do for us.
Nancy H

SIGNA S.
02/23/2019
They are honest, helpful and friendly.
Honest,helpful and friendly.