Coopers Auto Repair Specialist

Yelm, WA
Audi Q7
03/06/2018
Service , oil change
The gies were not having a good day as to taking care of our Q7 Audi. They did not have the filter
and oil in stock that is preferred by Audi.
They were able to locate the oil and filter and the service was completed. The staff maintained good communications as to progress. They also provided service to the local mall and eateries
while chasing parts.
The end result there was no charge for there efforts. We have done trade with coopers for some time and will continue to do so. Why is simple!! they are very honest and no BS in between and a off day can happen to the best. Thanks for caring.

MJ
Mike J.
03/06/2018
Professional Service
My wife became stranded with a damaged car on her way to work. Called and got service right away. Damage was major but the team were able to get here back on the road the next day. Even when they were very busy there were there for us. They outlined just what we needed and went the extra mile. My wife was very happy.

Janine C.
Toyota Yaris
03/04/2018
Friendly, affordable and professional!
I have been looking for a great mechanic since moving to the area. I was floored by the friendly service I received. The two different people I interacted with were knowledgeable and informative. They got my oil change done in half the time estimated. Then they advised of a few small things to do addionally. They got me some discounts and finished all repairs in the time I was originally quoted for the oil change.
The mechanic who worked on my Toyota is a certified Toyota worker, which gave me a great peace of mind.
Love how connected to the community this company is and am so grateful to have found them!

MJ
Mike J.
03/04/2018
Complete and courteous service.
We have all of our fleet serviced here and as always receive a detailed report on each vehicle so we can stay ahead of any maintenance issues. They always go the extra mile and do just exactly what they promise. Makes my job as fleet manager easier.

AD
April D.
Kia Sorento
03/02/2018
Quick and accommodating
Everyone that helped me was very patient with me being indecisive and bringing my car to the wrong location. They were quick to check me in despite not really having enough space for me. I hadn't had coffee yet, and was a bit cranky, but the whole occasion ran very smooth.

WL
Wil L.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/26/2018
Great Service and Great People
Been going here for many years for all my auto repair needs. I recommend Coopers to everybody. Great Service with Great People.

Will L.

MT
Mark T.
Jeep Cherokee
02/24/2018
Rear main seal, and pan gasket install.
Great service. I would have gave it a five star. But I was told it would be 573.00 with tax. They called me and said they needed to keep it overnight, some other things had come up on another rig. They also told me that they forgot to add a pan gasket into my estimate. So now it was 608.00. But the first estimate included a oil change with filter. I brought my own oil filter and oil in. I told them that I would bring my own oil and filter in. So he said he would subtract it off the 573.00. Other than that, they were very nice. So far it has not been leaking. Great job.
Casey from Coopers Auto Repair Specialist responded on 02/24/2018

Hi Mark, thank you very much for your feedback we appreciate it. We apologize for not giving you the five-star service you deserve. We hope that in the future you will give us another try to earn the fifth star. Casey Cooper

LJ
Laurie J.
Spanaway, WA
02/19/2018
Oil Change
I had a typical oil change and tire rotation Saturday. It was a relief to hear that my car is in great shape as I have been vigilant about getting the needed repairs Scott and Tommy advise me to in the recommended timeline.

CHRIS C.
Dodge Dakota
02/17/2018
Good people
I have felt that I've always received great service each time I've had a vehicle there. This last trip there for my pickup truck was no exception. I'd just like to see that Rambler get finished! :)

MARK G.
GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
02/04/2018
Open and honest
customer support to work completed quality is number one

Jason G.
02/02/2018
Customer service was great!!!
Great customer service and crew.

Jeni H.
Spanaway, WA
MINI Cooper Coupe
02/01/2018
Highly recommended!
Friendly service. Discussed everything prior to repairs. Didn’t feel like I was taken advantage. Car runs smoother than ever!

GP
Gerry P.
Dodge Magnum
01/29/2018
SERVICE
Service was prompt and professional.
The staff was friendly informative and knew my vehicle and relayed all of its issues to me to keep my family and I safe on our future trips. Thank you to all your staff.

EC
Earl C.
GMC Yukon
01/28/2018
These guys do everything they can to help
The only day we could get work done was a Saturday and even with a packed schedule allowed me to bring it in and they completed the work that day so that we had the vehicle back to get to work Monday. I cannot say enough good things about this shop in the space provided but I won't go anywhere else and have been going great here since they opened their doors

BILL S.
Dodge Durango
01/22/2018
The extra mile
Having an old high mileage SUV, I appreciate the detailed thorough evaluation of my aging vehicle. I always get a list of things that are good, things that we need to watch, and things to do now. All this in a friendly professional demeanor of all the employees I dealt with. I walk out feeling you are taking care of me, not your bottom line. Thanks

JE
JIM E.
Saturn SL1
01/15/2018
Cooper's does it again.
Cooper's has integrity that few other businesses have. They are the kind of people you want for neighbors. Thank you Coopers for having my interests at heart.

LAURA B.
01/13/2018
Love these guys
These guys always get the work done they always check on me to make sure things are good they never try to sell me some I don’t need and then they call me if you days later to make sure I’m happy and satisfied with them I love these guys I would recommend them to everybody

SD
Sandy D.
01/08/2018
Oil Change
After Import Auto closed, had to find new mechanic. My 3rd Time using Coopers. Great service both customer and car.

PS
Paula S.
01/05/2018
Always amazing and friendly service.

Jim T.
Renton, WA
01/05/2018
Diesel engine work
My truck runs like a Rolex! (sorry for a brand name). You were the only place to suggest a diagnostic test on my Diesel engine. I was ready to buy a new (rebuilt) engine. All it was was a fuel filter! Thank you Coopers! The parking brake light has stopped working and maybe we can get that fixed when I bring the truck in for front brakes. Thanks again Coopers.
Casey from Coopers Auto Repair Specialist responded on 02/24/2018

hI Jim, I just re-read your review. Glad to hear you didn't buy a new trcuk! Coopers saves the day! Thank you for coming in we appeciate it. Casey