PA
Pete A.
Mulino, OR
Chevrolet Blazer
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Pete said the staff treated him well and did the work on his vehicle.

LW
Lloyd W.
Damascus, OR
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Lloyd said he would recommend this business for service.

KP
Kathy P.
05/14/2018
Good Service
I appreciated they told me what needed to be done for maintenance and what could wait. I decided to do it all at one visit and was pleased with the service.

Sam S.
05/13/2018
Good people who really listen
Chris and his staff take the time to listen and fully explain what services or repairs are needed/ and work to complete everything in a timely manner.

Dan R.
04/29/2018
Excellent Shop
Since we had moved and had to change Auto Repair shops, we were concerned that we could find a place that offered equal quality and service. We found that at JM Mechanical. The work was excellent and it was done on time. We’ll be back!

Dan R.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/28/2018
Great experience!
This was my first visit to JM Mechanical after having my F150 serviced by another great shop that we had to leave after moving out of the area. JM Mechanical did a fantastic job at a fair price in the timeframe that was promised. I will definitely be back!

Ron H.
Dodge Neon
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Ron said he liked the service the business provided.

BF
Briana F.
Chevrolet Aveo
04/19/2018
Finally, a Mechanic I Can Recommend
I started going here... and haven't looked back. I've recommended to my family and roommates and we've all had great service. The guys are all great, Chris is always super friendly and flexible. One thing I appreciate most is they don't try to screw you over! Always welcome you to come in, no pressure advice on repairs, realistic expectations always set. I went here because of the great reviews, and they've lived up to their ratings. Side note, I appreciate knowing everyone by name and vice versa. Good people to work with!

NV
Nikki V.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/17/2018
So impressed!
I am so glad my dad recommended JM Mechanical! I've never been treated so well! My Trailblazer has been a big pain, between initial diagnosis, to mystery issues, and repeated tows back to the shop, and every time, Chris has been patient with my lack of car knowledge and explained every step of the process, using easy-to-understand terminology without making me feel stupid. Pricing is more than fair and as much as I hope I don't have to return any time soon, I'll definitely be back for any vehicle issues I have in the future, and I've already been recommending them to friends and family. If I could give more than five stars, I would - without hesitation!

KH
Kari H.
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Kari said the business treated her with respect when servicing her vehicle.

KH
Kaleb H.
Oregon
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Kaleb said the service was good.

Jeff W.
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the service was good. The employees could not solve all his vehicle's issues.

Jerrid R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Jerrid said he's happy with the service, but their time estimate was a little off.

CP
Chris P.
Ram 3500
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the business never gives him a quote, and then changes it. They are prompt. They are friendly. They are trustworthy.

KG
Karen G.
Saturn VUE
04/11/2018
Information
They were very helpful in explaining a problem.

LC
Linda C.
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Linda said she felt like the staff were all honest. They didn't try to sell her on any unnecessary items, but did let her know possible things she might want to get checked out in the future. Chris is nice and very knowledgeable, which she appreciated.

Jon S.
Chevrolet Spark
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Jon said the service was affordable and it was overall great. The staff were helpful and knowledgeable.

GF
Garrett F.
Ford Bronco
04/05/2018
GREAT SERVICE
Helpful and friendly staff.

Malcolm B.
Donald, OR
Toyota Pickup
03/30/2018
Excellent Customer Service
The work on my '92 Toyota Pickup was done sooner than I expected. I also was charged fairly for the work.

John A.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/28/2018 Category: Service
John said his experience with this business was good. A small problem was caught before it became a bigger problem. The manager on site dealt with it quickly and he was satisfied. He would recommend this business for service.