JZ
Jeanie Z.
Dodge Journey
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Jeanie said she would recommend this business.

Jennifer L.
Canby, OR
Saturn VUE
03/09/2019
Scared of being taken advantage of I read all reviews to help me decide where to take my car. I’m so happy with my experience here. They will have my and my family’s business from now on.

Dodge Durango
02/26/2019 Category: Service
David said the employees at this business did what he wanted them do with his vehicle.

Margaret R.
Beavercreek, OR
02/25/2019
I chose ASNW over Dealer
Our truck stalled on I84 - small shoulder, bad road conditions, snow plow in rearview. But it restarted and continued on. GM has a bulletin for this problem - ASNW told me there could be warranty coverage - but ONLY IF THE DEALER CAN DUPLICATE THE PROBLEM. If ASNW can't duplicate - neither can the dealer. So I chose to pay ASNW to replace the questionable part - rather than risk another dangerous stalling event. I have complete faith in ASNW - honest and competent - always. Thanks for keeping us safe!

Jady M.
Clackamas, OR
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Jady said she would recommend the business for service.

Jeff M.
Mercedes-Benz C280
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the staff at this business did a good job, and the service was quick.

Kurtis B.
West Linn, OR
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/20/2019
Finally people who 'get it.'
A++ Norma and her team of mechanics bid their work fairly and follow through in getting the job done right creating trust with their customers. In this world, that is as rare as hen's teeth!
Kurtis Ball

Jeep Commander
02/15/2019
Great customer service.! Timely repair work done! Fair pricing for repair work!
I was able to get my car in for repair in a timely manner. Very good job in completing all repairs.

Jeep Commander

April P.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
02/01/2019
Very professional
When my neighborhood auto shop closed, they referred their customers to Auto Shop NW. That was a big vote of confidence! I feel that my car is in good hands with them.

KW
Karlee W.
Sandy, OR
Ford Flex
01/31/2019
Best place iv been too!
They are quick and efficient and always do a curtisy car check which is so helpful to me. Also my car always come back cleaner then I left it! Which blows my mind and I’m thankful for the little details! Amazing customer service!

HS
Heath S.
Clackamas, OR
Chevrolet Camaro
01/24/2019
Replacement Catalytic Converter and Exhaust System
I'm very happy with the new Magnaflow exhaust system. The sounds is exactly what I hoped for (not too loud, yet a nice low rumble). I also really like the look of a black stainless steel tail pipes! Thanks for looking around and making the recommendation you thought would be a good fit based on my feedback. I'm super excited and couldn't be more pleased with how it all turned out!

JO
Jim O.
West Linn, OR
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Elaine. She said Norma is always helpful and knowledgeable, making certain that she gets what is needed for the vehicle.

Bob B.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Bob said they are very good.

AC
Allen C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Allen said that he liked the staff and didn't have any problems. He would go back again.

LH
Lynn H.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/11/2019
Honest and trust worthy
Always have had nothing but quality work done there thru the years . Great office and shop people . Always honest and trustworthy .

Scott and Marlissa B.
Newberg, OR
Chrysler Pacifica
01/08/2019
Professional, Quality Service and Awesome Staff!
We've been bringing our vehicles to Auto Shop Northwest for a few years. We followed Norma when she joined the awesome team at Auto Shop Northwest. The care our vehicles receive is wonderful. The knowledgeable staff is top notch! Our three vehicles are different - make, modes and year - they all get the same care! We've tried other shops and dealerships over the decades so we know quality when we receive it. The talent and commitment at Auto Shop Northwest will keep us coming back! Thank you!!

CA
Charlie A.
Toyota Pickup
12/23/2018
The folks at at Auto Shop NW, are a friendly, professional and informative. I would recommend them to everyone
Auto Shop NW, made repairs to my ‘93 Toyota PU. When I got it back it ran like a new truck! The cost of the repairs where lower than I expected, pus my truck had been washed and cleaned inside and out! I can’t say enough about the staff

12/22/2018
Very good service
This is one of the few times I had to wait for our pickup to get serviced. Most times I drop the vehicles off and pick them up later in the day. Waiting was not an issue, the service was complete in just a little over an hour, with another issue I asked to be looked at while it was there. Great job again, Thanks

BD
Brendan D.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Brendan said the customer service was great.