MK

Debbie C.
Clackamas, OR
06/13/2019
Stellar Service
I am continually impressed with the service at Auto Shop Northwest. My repairs are done in a timely manner. I am treated courteously and my car always comes back cleaner than I left it! :)

Shelley B.
Gresham, OR
06/13/2019
Great first impression
I brought my car in to be checked for odd noises and within a couple of hours they were calling and letting me know what they discovered. It was obvious that they were very thorough and could determine many issues the car was having by the written invoice they provided. I stopped in and was able to speak to Eugene and Dave who offered a wealth of knowledge of what they had found. I left feeling confident that they would be able to make the repairs needed. I am calling today to schedule an appointment.

Ryan H.
06/07/2019
Solid work. Fast and personable.
Solid work. Fast and personable

Kathleen M.
06/03/2019
Everyone at Auto Shop Northwest, is extremely kind and helpful. EVERY time we have gone in with some sort of issue, bad smell in air conditioner to fixing a rear window leak, they are persistent to getting it fixed, and quickly. They will get to the bottom of any issue, dealing with cars or trucks, and stick with it until the problem is resolved.

TH
Trina H.
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Trina said this business has great customer service.

Jimmy P.
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Jimmy said the service was great.

Ali S.
Oregon
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Ali said that the service was great.

Joe G.
05/21/2019
Honest and Friendly
This company has been honest and upfront about work needing done and, most importantly, about work not needing done. They have been respectable.

Jesse K.
05/20/2019
The only place to take your rig
I have an old dodge truck, with a long life of wear and tear. They always come through for me. Highly recommend Autoshop Northwest

HM
Hector M.
Great visit
Great service at the new location. I needed more work done than just the service I was in for, but you successfully completed all the work in a timely manner. Thanks for keeping us informed and it is great fully appreciated,Thank You !!!!

NA
Nathan A.
Portland, OR
Acura TSX
Great Customer Service and prices
Had brakes and rotors replaced great Job!

Jeep Commander
05/16/2019
Work performed in a timely manner and the level of customer service is outstanding

MJ
Matt J.
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Matt said the staff gave good service.

Joel M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Joel said the business always goes above and beyond. They always have done well with their service and the business staff communicates well.

Denise M.
05/13/2019
Quality, honest auto repair.
I was very pleased when I brought my car to this auto shop (referred to me by a friend). They did a comprehensive checkup on my car (it was complementary too) a notified me of findings and requested my approval before work was performed.

ED
Ed D.
05/02/2019
Professional Service
Great customer service! Very friendly and personal. From the time you call to schedule a service to when you pick up. Highly recommend. Nice new location. Wouldn't think to have service performed anywhere else.

Diane C.
Oregon
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Diane said the business did a good job.

MK
Marvin K.
Dodge Durango
04/25/2019
Honesty
I have never been disappointed with anything there. The new location now allows me to bring my truck in for service too. My entire family brings their autos in there for service and each one have seen their honesty and their quality of work .

HW
Heather W.
Portland, OR
04/19/2019
Quick response and no problem getting in when I need too.
Every time I call I feel important! They work around my schedule and call me early to let me know what needs to be done. Never pushy works with my budget! Thank you!