GT
Greg T.
Eagle Creek, OR
Chrysler Aspen
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Greg said the business did not diagnose the vehicle, and did not fix the problem.

Dan R.
03/14/2015 Category: Service
Dan said that in order to find out what was going on at this business, he had to make a phone call himself. He would not recommend them due to this experience.
Chris R. from Auto Shop Northwest responded on 04/05/2015

Hi Dan,

We are very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at our shop, we care deeply about our customers so we take it very seriously when someone is unhappy with our service. Please call us so that we can understand the problem and make it right for you.

Sincerely,

Chris Ramos, owner
Auto Shop NW

EG
Eulalia G.
Toyota Celica
12/14/2016
Rear Brake Job
I was quoted a price over the phone by Norma including labor and parts. Was charged a different price after they ran my card. Plus I wish I called around black cause turns out I could have gotten a better deal at Les Schwab actually. Kind of disappointed. Really liked this shop :(
Chris R. from Auto Shop Northwest responded on 12/19/2016

Hi Eulalia, Thank you for taking the time to speak with me last week. I hope that we cleared up any concerns you had and we look forward to doing business with you in the future! We hope your family has a happy holiday!

Eugene Ramos

KV
Keith V.
Molalla, OR
07/09/2016
F-150
Norma was great ! I realize my truck was old and had a lot of miles and was taken in for a fuel pump issue. was told of other issues you would get with an old vehicle it now runs worse than it did before the fuel pump went out .I wish I would of have been told about everything it needed to just keep me on the road as its essentially a work truck and not about all the other little things that I already new were issues. I would recommend to a friend but not sure if this shop would be my first choice

Mike H.
Honda Accord
09/26/2015 Category: Service
Mike said he had to wait quite a while for his vehicle.
Chris R. from Auto Shop Northwest responded on 09/29/2015

Hi Mike,

I wanted to apologize that you had to wait longer than usual for your oil change on your last visit. We were down a tech the day you came in (which is no excuse, we should have communicated that with you) I just want to let you know that your satisfaction is our main concern. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make it right.

Thank you for your business, we truly appreciate you!

Chris & Eugene Ramos (owners)

RA
Robin A.
West Linn, OR
Suzuki Verona
12/27/2019 Category: Service
Robin said the service took longer and he had to pay more money.

MT
Marilee T.
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Marilee said she was very happy with the service. She had an oil change and they checked her battery and antifreeze. The gal in the office was very friendly. They recommended a couple of things and she will get a second opinion, before having the work done.

KP
Kevin P.
Estacada, OR
Dodge Magnum
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said this business was expensive.

GC
Ginny C.
Mulino, OR
Buick Encore
08/26/2019
The professionalism
All the employees take the time to discuss your repairs with you and make recommendations. Work is always done in a very professional way.

KP
Keith P.
Tualatin, OR
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Keith said he appreciates the service provided by this business. He added the service was overall pretty good.

Happy Valley, OR
Mercedes-Benz ML350
07/19/2019
Professional, Courteous, Knowledgeable
My longtime mechanic retired so in searching for a new service location, a friend recommended Auto Shop Northwest for my ML350. I requested a specific brand oil and filter in an email and an estimate. I received a prompt reply accommodating my request with the total amount. I called for an appointment and was able to get scheduled within a few days. The office and service staff were very helpful and willing to spend time answering my questions. I was very satisfied with the work done.

EC
Eugene C.
Boring, OR
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Eugene said the staff provided good services.
Chris R. from Auto Shop Northwest responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you for the review! We strive to make our customers happy and appreciate any feedback that helps us do better. Happy Holidays!

David S.
Happy Valley, OR
Volvo C70
09/28/2018 Category: Service
David said that he had a good experience at the place,

Ryan M.
West Linn, OR
Ford
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said the business provided good service.

CF
Cody F.
Sheridan, OR
Buick Century
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Cody said the employees did well but the price was a little high.