KL
Beavercreek, OR
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
07/01/2020
Excellent car repair!
I recommend Auto Shop Northwest to everyone! They provide great customer service. I trust the employees. They provide great work, at a reasonable price!!

David P.
Jeep Commander
07/01/2020
Customer Service Outstanding
Auto Shop Northwest knowledge, experience and ability to track down the root cause of any problem sets them apart from other companies I have used in the pass. Any repair work needed I know my car is in good hands....

CN
Chris N.
Chevrolet Colorado
06/30/2020
We love Auto Shop Northwest. Eugene gave us a great quote and was flexible with us dropping off the truck. We have come to rely on the shop to the point that we don't look elsewhere. If a job is expensive then we know it will be expensive at other shops. I've been taking my car's to Auto Shop Northwest for years and I've never had to go back to get a repair corrected. They are well worth the price for piece of mind and great quality of work.

Bill S.
Canby, OR
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Bill said they were convenient for him.

MK
Marvin K.
Dodge Durango
06/29/2020
Honesty
Always easy to e we irk with

ES
Erik S.
West Linn, OR
06/27/2020
Excellent. Very friendly and knowledgeable.

EK
Ellen K.
West Linn, OR
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/26/2020
Very good service @ a good price
I can always count on professional service from first making the appointment to the final bill and explanation of what was done. First rate shop. ;-)

EL
Ed L.
06/21/2020
The people ANW treat you right!
I believe that the folks at ANW Go out of their way to make things right. Extremely knowledgeable and professional service.

John R.
06/20/2020
Excellent!
Can't say enough about the crew! They take pride in their work and care about the details. The customer service is always top notch and as a fellow small business owner I appreciate their efforts and am proud to support a local shop!

NS
Nathan S.
Scion FR-S
06/20/2020
Good Communication
Repair Techs were friendly and upfront about costs and repairs being done. Was nice to get a statement of detailed cost breakdown beforehand. Pricing is similar to other mechanics in the area. All interactions went smoothly and were very professional so I would recommend.

Carol M.
06/19/2020
Good place for reliable service
I've been using Auto Shop NW for maintenance and repair for 6 years. They have always been fair and friendly , prices are reasonable. I've never had to go back with a complaint. All staff are friendly and are willing and able to explain what they want to do and why. I have often recommended Auto ShopNW on Next Door when someone asks fo ra reliable auto repair shop.

Lake Oswego, OR
06/18/2020
Fast service
They got the parts and got me in and out quickly, and fixed the issue.

RE
Ralph E.
Kia Stinger
06/17/2020
I brought my car in to upgrade some parts and Eugene and ASN did a great job. They were able to get everything done in a timely manner and I look forward to using them for any problems that I may have if needed or to do any more modifications.

RK
Rick K.
Happy Valley, OR
06/13/2020
best place for truck repair
They did lots of work on my Ford f250 the truck has never ran so smoothly the bill was what he said and all the work I feel like it was fair price will always take it back

Joan S.
06/12/2020
Simply the BEST!
Eugene's auto shop is held and shoulders above any auto shop I've ever taken my cars to. And that's a lot of years and a lot cars. I trust him and his team explicitly. Honorable, great mechanics and super friendly. I recommend Auto Shop Northwest every chance I get.