Molly M.
Lake Oswego, OR
10/19/2017
Easy to work with
Easy to schedule appointment; never have unresolved problems; friendly.

GT
Greg T.
Eagle Creek, OR
Chrysler Aspen
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Greg said the business did not diagnose the vehicle, and did not fix the problem.

Kevin B.
Portland, OR
01/11/2016
Great service, polite & professional. My vehicle was repaired on time & for a few dollars less than quoted. Thank you!
Great place to do business!

Dan R.
03/14/2015 Category: Service
Dan said that in order to find out what was going on at this business, he had to make a phone call himself. He would not recommend them due to this experience.
Chris R. from Auto Shop Northwest responded on 04/05/2015

Hi Dan,

We are very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at our shop, we care deeply about our customers so we take it very seriously when someone is unhappy with our service. Please call us so that we can understand the problem and make it right for you.

Sincerely,

Chris Ramos, owner
Auto Shop NW

SL
Steve L.
Ram Pickup
02/18/2021
Top notch auto service
Needed a "check engine" and battery charge. No clear reason why battery died and now seems to be working fine. Will drive and see if problem occurs again. There was no charge for this first assessment. You can always count on Auto Shop NW.

Joe G.
02/12/2021
Great Customer Service
Flexibility in scheduling appointments. Great communication. Quality service and repairs.

KP
Keri P.
West Linn, OR
02/05/2021
07 Tahoe w 216k miles
Trusting, honesty, timely, thorough and quality!!
Eugene’s (the owner) is the best!!

SG
Scott G.
02/04/2021
Outstanding Experience!
After 12 years of doing my own maintenance and repairs to my vehicle, it finally developed a problem that I wasn't comfortable working on. Based on a referral from a coworker I had these guys do the work, and I'm completely impressed. They documented exactly the symptoms of a fairly elusive braking system problem, which helped with fixing the problem perfectly the first time. Very professional, courteous, and capable.

After just one experience with them, I'm a loyal customer. I'm picky and won't endorse anything I don't feel strongly about, but they really did make that strong of an impression!

TK
Tyler K.
02/01/2021
Helpful and understand
Have gone here a few times and they have always been spot on with estimates and have done great work with everything Iv needed

GB
Gary B.
Clackamas, OR
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Gary said he gets quick and honest service.

Happy Valley, OR
01/17/2021
Oil Change
As a return customer, Auto Shop Northwest always provides great service and communication.

PH
Paulet H.
Portland, OR
01/16/2021
Honesty
Eugene was Honest and straightforward. He helped by explaining everything and helped me make deciding easy. He was friendly, fair, and overall a very good staff member. So much so, I'll think I'll bring all my cars to him now.

Debbie C.
Clackamas, OR
Acura TLX
01/14/2021
Top Notch Service
The name of the business should be Reliable Auto Shop Northwest. :) I always receive top notch service here. From the prompt service, to the quick diagnosis and communication to cleanliness of my vehicle when I pick it up. Eugene and his crew are reliable and I wouldn't think of taking my vehicle anywhere else.

John R.
01/13/2021
Best in the game
Always a great experience every time I get to bring one of our fleet to Eugene and the boys

Lake Oswego, OR
01/05/2021
Fixed right. Great service
Friendly, helpful, and work to make things convenient. Good communication. Always seems to work right when I leave.