Molly M.
Lake Oswego, OR
10/19/2017
Easy to work with
Easy to schedule appointment; never have unresolved problems; friendly.

GT
Greg T.
Eagle Creek, OR
Chrysler Aspen
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Greg said the business did not diagnose the vehicle, and did not fix the problem.

Kevin B.
01/11/2016
Great service, polite & professional. My vehicle was repaired on time & for a few dollars less than quoted. Thank you!
Great place to do business!

Dan R.
03/14/2015 Category: Service
Dan said that in order to find out what was going on at this business, he had to make a phone call himself. He would not recommend them due to this experience.
Chris R. from Auto Shop Northwest responded on 04/05/2015

Hi Dan,

We are very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at our shop, we care deeply about our customers so we take it very seriously when someone is unhappy with our service. Please call us so that we can understand the problem and make it right for you.

Sincerely,

Beavercreek, OR
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
07/01/2020
Excellent car repair!
I recommend Auto Shop Northwest to everyone! They provide great customer service. I trust the employees. They provide great work, at a reasonable price!!

David P.
Jeep Commander
07/01/2020
Customer Service Outstanding
Auto Shop Northwest knowledge, experience and ability to track down the root cause of any problem sets them apart from other companies I have used in the pass. Any repair work needed I know my car is in good hands....

CN
Chris N.
Chevrolet Colorado
06/30/2020
We love Auto Shop Northwest. Eugene gave us a great quote and was flexible with us dropping off the truck. We have come to rely on the shop to the point that we don't look elsewhere. If a job is expensive then we know it will be expensive at other shops. I've been taking my car's to Auto Shop Northwest for years and I've never had to go back to get a repair corrected. They are well worth the price for piece of mind and great quality of work.

Bill S.
Canby, OR
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Bill said they were convenient for him.

MK
Marvin K.
Dodge Durango
06/29/2020
Honesty
Always easy to e we irk with

ES
Erik S.
West Linn, OR
06/27/2020
Excellent. Very friendly and knowledgeable.

EK
Ellen K.
West Linn, OR
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/26/2020
Very good service @ a good price
I can always count on professional service from first making the appointment to the final bill and explanation of what was done. First rate shop. ;-)

EL
Ed L.
06/21/2020
The people ANW treat you right!
I believe that the folks at ANW Go out of their way to make things right. Extremely knowledgeable and professional service.

John R.
06/20/2020
Excellent!
Can't say enough about the crew! They take pride in their work and care about the details. The customer service is always top notch and as a fellow small business owner I appreciate their efforts and am proud to support a local shop!

NS
Nathan S.
Scion FR-S
06/20/2020
Good Communication
Repair Techs were friendly and upfront about costs and repairs being done. Was nice to get a statement of detailed cost breakdown beforehand. Pricing is similar to other mechanics in the area. All interactions went smoothly and were very professional so I would recommend.

Carol M.
06/19/2020
Good place for reliable service
I've been using Auto Shop NW for maintenance and repair for 6 years. They have always been fair and friendly , prices are reasonable. I've never had to go back with a complaint. All staff are friendly and are willing and able to explain what they want to do and why. I have often recommended Auto ShopNW on Next Door when someone asks fo ra reliable auto repair shop.