Molly M.
Lake Oswego, OR
10/19/2017
Easy to work with
Easy to schedule appointment; never have unresolved problems; friendly.

GT
Greg T.
Eagle Creek, OR
Chrysler Aspen
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Greg said the business did not diagnose the vehicle, and did not fix the problem.

Kevin B.
Portland, OR
01/11/2016
Great service, polite & professional. My vehicle was repaired on time & for a few dollars less than quoted. Thank you!
Great place to do business!

Dan R.
03/14/2015 Category: Service
Dan said that in order to find out what was going on at this business, he had to make a phone call himself. He would not recommend them due to this experience.
Chris R. from Auto Shop Northwest responded on 04/05/2015

Hi Dan,

We are very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at our shop, we care deeply about our customers so we take it very seriously when someone is unhappy with our service. Please call us so that we can understand the problem and make it right for you.

Sincerely,

Chris Ramos, owner
Auto Shop NW

AK
Alan K.
06/10/2021
My new favorite shop!
This was my first experience with a Auto Shop Northwest, and it was perfect. Everything was accomplished exactly as it should’ve been and Eugene communicated really well through the whole process. I will definitely be back.

CK
Craig K.
05/31/2021
Very skilled mechanics
You get an overall picture of your cars health. You can decide what you want to fix. Service done in a timely fashion.

RP
Reg P.
Ford Econoline Wagon
05/30/2021
Great Service!
Excellent workmanship, professional, reliable and extremely honest. Would not take my vehicles anywhere else!

Lawrence M.
Lake Oswego, OR
05/26/2021
Best Service!
I have taken my truck to ASN when repairs are needed. This shop is honest, reliable and fast. Eugene and his Tech's are nice people who take time to explain what is needed to be done now, and what can be done when you have time/funds.

GB
Gary B.
Clackamas, OR
05/21/2021 Category: Service
Gary said the business did good work and provided fast service. He appreciated the work done by Eugene and the staff.

Honda Civic Coupe
05/15/2021
Top Notch
Very professional. They were able to diagnose the problem from my my subpar description and fix it. That is a rare quality these days. They are real mechanics that listen to you and not just a computer.

Dan M.
05/13/2021
Honest and kind shop that does fantastic work.
We have been using ASNW for many years now. You would be hard pressed to find better work or people. My wife has swung in for a quick repair or adjustment many times over the years. She trusts ASNW completely. Thank you for the quality work and great customer service everyone!

James S.
Honda Element
05/12/2021
Great Service!
This has definitely become my go to for repairs/service. Always professional and very customer service oriented. Thankful to have found them, repairs are always done on schedule and done right. Great team to work with.

BV
Brandon V.
Portland, OR
05/11/2021
Trustworthy and Accountable!
Great company and all the techs there are super knowledgeable and good at what they do. Our vehicles are done when they say they will be done too!

Ryan & Amber B.
05/10/2021
I love Auto shop NW
Great people

Jeffrey T.
Saturn VUE
04/30/2021
Honest and fast
This was my first experience with these guys and have to say I am satisfied with their work.
Was recommended by a friend and I think it was a good choice. I dropped my car off the night before my appointment and they got it back to me the next day. I've had my car just sitting at other shops for a week before they even got to it.
Thanks guys.