Dylan H.
07/23/2021
Integrity
Very respectable shop, these guys are on it. Great communication, things run smoothly, and the work is high grade. Have taken my truck there twice now.

SL
Steve L.
07/23/2021
scheduled maintenance
The 5,ooo mile service provided was done in a timely and professional manner.Staff was friendly and answered any questions competently.

Lianne M.
07/19/2021
OUTSTANDING
I don’t have enough words to describe how amazing this company is! They are knowledgeable, professional, kind, considerate & efficient! I will continue to do business with Auto Shop NW in the future!

Outstanding service & affordable!

Many thanks to Eugene & crew! Y’all are the BEST!

HN
Henry N.
Cadillac XLR
07/16/2021
XLR
Auto Shop Northwest, has been nothing but professional with me. They are the only one's I trust working on Cadillac XLR. Eugene has always been up front with, what's wrong, how much, and how long. Great techs. Thanks guys.

Christina M.
07/16/2021
They treat you right!
My experience was awesome! I was informed of all the charges up front. They fixed everything I needed done and made suggestions for future maintenance. The truck came back clean. Everyone was friendly and treated me well! I would highly recommend!

BV
Brandon V.
Portland, OR
Ram 2500
07/14/2021
Best Service In Town
This shop is my most trusted shop. I'm very happy to drive to their location because I trust their service and I know the repairs will always be done correctly. Last time I took my truck in for repair they washed and polished my truck!

NB
Nicole B.
Happy Valley, OR
Toyota Sequoia
07/01/2021
Favorite Auto Shop, as per the usual!
Auto Shop Northwest will always have our family’s business. Honest, dependable, fair pricing, work done efficiently and extremely well. Why chance our vehicles to anyone else? Thank you, Eugene and crew, for being outstanding. Always.

KD
Kelle D.
Lake Oswego, OR
Jeep CJ7
06/29/2021
Excellent Customer Service
Eugene was prompt to return my calls and provided timely and professional service for our vehicle. Would highly recommend.

CA
Chris A.
Nissan 300ZX
06/25/2021 Category: Service
Chris said the staff was quick to diagnose and fair on the repair. They gave guidance on additional work that needs to be done in the future.

EB
Ed & Sharon B.
Beavercreek, OR
06/24/2021
Easy to work with
Took my pick up in because it would not pass DEQ inspection. They looked at it and gave me a list of things that needed to be done to it. Unfortunately it ended up being more that the pickup was worth so I didn't have the do the work. These people are very easy to work with and very personable.

Honda Fit
06/24/2021
I keep returning to this business, because they are small and professional.
I always prefer smaller businesses, because they usually treat their customers well and directly. I brought my car in for a mechanical fix, but they included a complimentary system check (lights, fluids, belts, battery, shocks and struts, etc.) for the overall "health" of my car. I did not realize that they did that, but was delighted because I needed that review but had forgotten to ask for it when I booked my appointment. Because of their review, I was able to take care of several simple maintenance items before they became critical. With a potential long road trip in the near future, this was invaluable. Yes, the original reason for my appointment was also taken care of efficiently. Definitely recommend this business.

Ryan & Amber B.
06/22/2021
Eugene Rock
While doing other work they fixed our AC for free.

Lianne M.
06/18/2021
ALWAYS AN EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE
This shop is the best! I am a bit older and have a lot of experience with various different shops and this one, by far, is the BEST! The customer service and level of knowledge is most definitely TOP SHELF! I would HIGHLY recommend this shop for all your vehicle service needs. They are OUTSTANDING!

Clackamas, OR
Lexus IS 250
06/16/2021
All around top notch everything
They did what other shops i took my car too couldn't and at half the cost.
Very fast from start to finish.
Great customer service.

HN
Henry N.
Cadillac XLR
06/15/2021
Car has been repaired here 3 or 4 times, car is very dear to me. I trust Eugene and the techs that have worked on it.
Always been pleased with results. Good communication with Eugene. Car is running excellent.