RK
Rick K.
Happy Valley, OR
03/28/2020
great place for truck repair
I enjoy talking my truck there they inspect the whole truck and let you know what is going on with your truck before any repairs start

LW
Lonnie W.
03/20/2020
All good!
Very professional, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

LD
Laura D.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/14/2020
Thanks!
Great service! Glad to get my car back the same day!!

David P.
Jeep Commander
03/13/2020
Highest level of customer service
Best customer service and the highest quality of work performed with a fair price and affordable.

Dan D.
Oregon
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Dan said the business does good work and Eugene is great, helpful and nice.

KP
Keri P.
02/27/2020
Trustworthy, FAST, professional, clean!
Best auto shop in town! We travel 4 hours to bring our vehicles here. Well worth it!

Megan G.
Hyundai Accent
02/26/2020
Competent, Fast, and Thorough
I scheduled a 100,000 mile tune up on my car and not only were they able to schedule me quickly, they also performed a thorough examination of my vehicle, found all problems, and offered fast repair. They were honest and a pleasure to work with.

Joan S.
Portland, OR
02/25/2020
Simply the BEST!
So grateful for the day I was referred to Auto Shop Northwest. I love dealing directly with the professionals who actually do the work. No filtering or back and forth with Q&A. The whole crew is is so professional, knowledgeable and friendly--they have my utmost trust. Norma is the best service manager I have ever known. She makes sure she fully understands any repair or service before she invoices it. Eugene has built a model with his shop that no other compares to. And, believe me as a car lover for over 60 years, I have been to a few.

Brenda B.
Happy Valley, OR
GMC Yukon
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Brenda said they gave her great service and she is happy with them.

TT
Todd T.
Molalla, OR
Volkswagen Golf
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Todd said this business has exceptional customer service and they finish their work on time.

SP
Steve P.
Nissan Pickup
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Steve said they had a pleasant experience.

Jeff L.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
02/13/2020
Highly Recommended
Eugene and his crew always do an outstanding job on my vehicles. I can't thank them enough for the work they've done me and my my wife.

BJ
Becky J.
02/09/2020
Reliable trustworthy honest knowledgeable
Extremely great service from your call to make an appointment to leaving knowing that the job was done professionally!

Margaret R.
Beavercreek, OR
02/03/2020
KINDNESS
When is the last time you heard someone say - "My auto repair shop is SO kind". Honesty and KINDNESS is what defines Auto Shop Northwest. Thank you Eugene and Norma. I am blessed to have you in my life.

MI
Mary I.
Clackamas, OR
Subaru XV Crosstrek
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Mary said the business provides really good service.