Julian M.
Wilsonville, OR
Dodge Journey
09/25/2020
Extremely Honest Great Customer Service.
Extremely Honest With Ourstanding Customer Service. You Won't Find A Better Mechanic Anywhere.

Cyndi S.
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Cyndi said they had a lot of knowledge and she will be going back.

PK
Patrick K.
West Linn, OR
Toyota Pickup
09/22/2020
Honest and knowledgeable!
This is our favorite new mechanic. They treat us with respect and give us a fair assessment of the work that needs to be done. They stand behind their work and on our budget that is really important to us.

Land Rover LR4
09/12/2020
Best Customer Service in the Business
I will not take my car anyplace else. Theses guys are experts in auto service.

Beavercreek, OR
09/11/2020
Great place to get vehicle repair and maintenance done.
Excellent mechanical work. They are always pleasant, responsive and honest.

Russel G.
Chevrolet Colorado
09/11/2020
Excellent care
Good place to have vehicles serviced and work to be done. Competitive pricing and very good at keeping you informed about vehicle needs and time to complete job.

HM
Hector M.
09/07/2020
Very nice service
Appreciate the communication with them about what was needed to service my pick up, nothing was done until it was explained to me. And then after our conversation the work proceeded and the time line for the completion was excellent. Thank you

09/06/2020
Outstanding Service
Great service! Our truck is running better than before. Auto Shop Northwest is the only shop I feel good about taking my vehicles for any repair work. Total quality work performed.

Ryan & Amber B.
09/01/2020
Eugene is great...
Eugene is awesome

KF
Kip F.
08/24/2020
Great communication and overall professionalism.
The more I visit this shop for various needs of multiple automobiles, the more I am impressed with what they do. They show great communication and overall professionalism every time and I trust them and recommend them to my neighbors and coworkers often.

RK
Rich K.
Boring, OR
Chevrolet Corvette
08/20/2020
Auto Repair The Way it Should Be: Professional & Honest
I dropped my Corvette off to have the heads up display repaired while I was on vacation. I told Eugene in the event he couldn't get in touch with me as I was camping and possibly out of cell service, I was OK with him fixing the issue up to $600.00. I came back from vacation to my car fixed at no charge: Eugene explained it was "operator error" and showed me how to correctly adjust my heads up display. Eugene could have charged me a couple hundred dollars and I would have never been the wiser. Auto Shop NW has a new customer for life.

Joan S.
08/20/2020
Simply the BEST!
Finding an auto shop you trust is priceless. I was so fortunate the day I was referred to Eugene at Auto Shop Northwest.

Russel G.
Chevrolet Colorado
08/10/2020
Excellent care
Service, good customer relations, good clean working, customer service is number 1 in care ,excellent business. I would recommend this company.

Carol M.
08/07/2020
Satisfied customer
The work done is always done skillfully, recommendations and suggestions are appropriate. I never feel like I'm being taken advantage of or being cheated

08/07/2020
Conducted a detail inspection of my vehicle
I appreciate the time the staff takes to educate us on our truck. They are very knowledgeable. I left a good feeling my truck was repaired.