EG
Oregon City, OR
Toyota Celica
12/14/2016
Rear Brake Job
I was quoted a price over the phone by Norma including labor and parts. Was charged a different price after they ran my card. Plus I wish I called around black cause turns out I could have gotten a better deal at Les Schwab actually. Kind of disappointed. Really liked this shop :(
Chris R. from Auto Shop Northwest responded on 12/19/2016

Hi Eulalia, Thank you for taking the time to speak with me last week. I hope that we cleared up any concerns you had and we look forward to doing business with you in the future! We hope your family has a happy holiday!

Eugene Ramos

KV
Keith V.
Molalla, OR
07/09/2016
F-150
Norma was great ! I realize my truck was old and had a lot of miles and was taken in for a fuel pump issue. was told of other issues you would get with an old vehicle it now runs worse than it did before the fuel pump went out .I wish I would of have been told about everything it needed to just keep me on the road as its essentially a work truck and not about all the other little things that I already new were issues. I would recommend to a friend but not sure if this shop would be my first choice

Mike H.
Oregon City, OR
Honda Accord
09/26/2015 Category: Service
Mike said he had to wait quite a while for his vehicle.
Chris R. from Auto Shop Northwest responded on 09/29/2015

Hi Mike,

I wanted to apologize that you had to wait longer than usual for your oil change on your last visit. We were down a tech the day you came in (which is no excuse, we should have communicated that with you) I just want to let you know that your satisfaction is our main concern. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make it right.

Thank you for your business, we truly appreciate you!

Chris & Eugene Ramos (owners)