Cornforth Campbell Collision CARSTAR

EM
Emily M.
11/01/2014
Car damaged at shop
The repairs to my truck were initially done incorrectly, but the problem was fixed. Unfortunately, my truck was damaged while at the shop and the repair from that damage was unacceptable and the shop was rude and did not stand behind their work.
Kurt J. from Cornforth Campbell Collision CARSTAR responded on 11/03/2014

A new door ding was brought to our attention upon delivery. We repaired the dent, and touched up the chip that remained. That was not acceptable. What was not mentioned was that ten inches from that chip, the front door has significant prior damage and requires replacement. I did my best to do the right thing and was never anything but cordial. I am sorry for this unfortunate situation. Kurt

KC
Ken C.
Bonney Lake, WA
04/19/2013
Do not recommend
Fixed my truck. Then took forever to get a refund that was owed to me. Was also quoted a price for a second strut that would be my responsibility to pay.But was told it cost more than I was told. Expected a phone call at least to explain the higher cost but did not get one. So the refund I was expecting was considerably less than quoted. I do not recommend this auto body shop.
Kurt J. from Cornforth Campbell Collision CARSTAR responded on 04/24/2013
Mr. Cunningham is right, there was an unacceptable delay in the refund process. I apologized for the delay getting his refund to him. Our policy is to not send a check on an insurance refund until after we have been paid for the refund item. Once we were paid, we then were not as prompt as we normally are in this situation. The refund amount was spelled out on paper and was the exact amount that was owed. I am sorry we disappointed Mr. Cunningham and will try harder in the future.

TT
Todd T.
WA
04/12/2011 Category: Collision
Todd said this business messed up his paint work. He is going to call this business in regards to the messed up paint work.
Kurt J. from Cornforth Campbell Collision CARSTAR responded on 04/28/2011
Todd returned for Kurt to review paint issue. Found spot on lower bumper cover that needed polishing. Polished bumper, washed car, good to go in half hour. Sorry we overlooked spot. Thanks.