Country Tire Full Auto Care

Latest Review about 4 years ago

Lincoln Mark LT
10/14/2014
Everyone does a great job.
I am always pleased with the work.

RUSSELL M.
06/24/2014
Prompt service..friendly..efficient
I had a tire with two nails in it from driving on a gravel road..enuf....he fixed one and found the other one by feel....my name is McNees..Not McNess thank you.

Lincoln Mark LT
05/18/2014
Everything
You always do a great job for me.

Lincoln MKZ
05/06/2014
Excellent!!!
You take very good care of our car and pickup!!!

J
JAMIE
Atlantic, IA
04/12/2014
Awesome service right away!
I didn't have an appointment but my brakes were making a horrible sound. they took it in huge shop looked at the brakes ordered them and had them on just hours later!

DT
DAWN T.
Wiota, IA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/25/2014
Pleasant and informed staff that explain things
I can send my wife in and not be concerned that she will be treated differently because she cannot hear well and is a female. She leaves happy and informed and feels safe with all work provided

KE
KEITH E.
Marne, IA
Chrysler
03/24/2014
great service
fast service, great diagnostics!