Courtesy Auto Service And Tire of Tacoma

SUSAN and PAUL R. on 01/17/2018
"Nice Job!"
As always you guys were terrific. Wife told me there was a shaking in the front end of the Mazada and I told her to stop by and have it looked at. She dropped it off and I was given a call shortly after with a diagnosis and a quote for the repair very quickly. Even better was you had it ready in a few hours!! Thanks for all you guys do. Paul
Vehicle: Mazda CX-7
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 09:49 PM
Profile image medium
Scott W., Owner at Courtesy Auto Service And Tire of Tacoma responded on 01/19/2018

Thank you for the review.  I am glad we meet your expectations!

ROBIN R. on 01/17/2018
"Service Rating"
It is always a pleasure to visit this store. The surroundings are pleasant as are the
staff. I always look forward to my next visit.
I recommend this business to any and all who will listen!
Robin Russell
Vehicle: Saturn SC 2dr
Service Date: 01/16/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 11:27 AM
Profile image medium

Thank you Robin.  Much appreciated.

Yvette S. on 01/16/2018
" Customer service "
I was greeted with outstanding customer service.Very knowledgeable about your product.Overall great service,
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat Sedan
Review Created: 01/16/2018 09:26 PM
Profile image medium
Scott W., Owner at Courtesy Auto Service And Tire of Tacoma responded on 01/17/2018

Thank you for the review.  We appreciate it.

Billy W. on 01/16/2018
"Great staff and the best service!"
Thanks for the professional and accurate service, personal attention to detail and customer satisfaction.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
Review Created: 01/16/2018 06:16 AM
Profile image medium

We really appreciate the feedback.  Thank you for the great review.

FRED M. on 01/15/2018
"Easy in, easy out"
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cruze
Review Created: 01/15/2018 07:51 PM
Profile image medium

Thank you Fred.  We appreciate the trust you have put in us to care for your families vehicles.

LORAS (GASSER) G. on 01/12/2018
"Rocky...!"
Seemed a little rocky this morning, just kidding. Fast in and out. Thanks....! !! !!!
(Rocky--the water line break..)
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/12/2018 09:29 PM
Profile image medium
Scott W., Owner at Courtesy Auto Service And Tire of Tacoma responded on 01/15/2018

Hahahaha ...  Thanks for the review.

RICHARD S. on 01/12/2018
"Great Job!!!"
Courtesy is and will be our place to go for Auto service needs...
Vehicle: Honda Accord Coupe
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/12/2018 11:18 AM

Thank you Richard.

Joshua C. on 01/11/2018
"Great people, who you can trust."
I always go here, and after every visit I'm reminded why. Honest, upfront, great dudes. Never had an issue, and they know what they are doing. Professional to every extent.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry Solara
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/11/2018 09:53 PM
Profile image medium

Thanks for the great review.  We appreciate it.

JUDT S. on 01/10/2018
"Amazing service by kind people."
Our car broke down at a time when our family was in an emergency situation. The people at Courtesy took it seriously and went out of their way to give us excellent service--with a big bonus of kindness. We are not only satisfied, but grateful as well.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 08:14 PM
Profile image medium
Scott W., Owner at Courtesy Auto Service And Tire of Tacoma responded on 01/11/2018

Judt,

It was a pleasure working with you and Courtney the other day.  I was happy to help take the "load" of car worries from your plate.

Thank you for the nice review and comments, they are appreciated.

Lindsey L. on 01/03/2018
"The best place"
They really give the best service, are highly knowledgeable, and don't try to money gouge you. You used to take out Chevy here and now we take our Toyota and we get the same excellent service.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 01/03/2018
Review Created: 01/03/2018 08:13 PM
Profile image medium
Scott W., Owner at Courtesy Auto Service And Tire of Tacoma responded on 01/08/2018

Thanks very much for the review.  Much appreciated.  I am glad we met your expectations

SHANA H. on 01/02/2018
"Got the job done"
Thanks for checking tail light and replacing trunk latch. Everything is working well. Happy New years.
Vehicle: Kia Optima
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 01/02/2018 03:04 PM

Thamk you Shana.

Miguel G. on 12/29/2017
"Courtesy efficient no bull"
Awesome service
Vehicle: GMC Yukon
Service Date: 12/28/2017
Review Created: 12/29/2017 08:43 PM
Profile image medium

Thaks for your feedback Miguel.

DOUGLAS J E. on 12/22/2017
"Painless experience"
Courtesy Goodyear made sure my car was ship shape and back on the road in no time.
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy Wagon
Service Date: 12/21/2017
Review Created: 12/22/2017 05:48 AM
Profile image medium

Thanks Douglas.  Appreciate your feedback.

JOEL L. on 12/21/2017
"Great service!"
Bob, the salesmen was awesome! The team at Goodyear really care, about people!
Vehicle: FIAT 500
Service Date: 12/20/2017
Review Created: 12/21/2017 09:40 PM
Profile image medium

Thank you Joel.  We appreciate you sharing with others your experience recently here at Courtesy Auto Service and Tire of Tacoma.

Constance B. on 12/19/2017
"GREAT SERVICE"
I am very pleased with your staff. The entire crew is joy. Professional, pleasant, speedy, understanding, and actually have
a sense of humor at appropriate times.
Vehicle: Cadillac DeVille
Service Date: 12/06/2017
Review Created: 12/19/2017 10:47 AM
Profile image medium

Thank you Constance.  I appreciate your comments and sharing with others, your experiences.

paul l. on 12/13/2017
"Horrible Diagnosis"
I took my 2007 Prius for a diagnosis. My 12v auxiliary battery was not charging. They had it for a few hours and called me with a diagnosis. I was told that all the wires in the charging system were checked and that the inverter needed to be replaced. Labor for that was around $300 and the inverter was going to cost $4600. I took the car home and got stranded because they did not charge my 12v back up. I called roadside assistance to tow me. I drove an hour north of Seattle to pick up an inverter. When I went to do the work myself, I noticed a plug that was supposed to go to the inverter unplugged. It was clear as day! I plugged it in and voila, my 12v was back charging. They absolutely did not check a damn thing as far as wiring. LIARS! I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE!
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 12/11/2017
Review Created: 12/13/2017 12:30 PM
Profile image medium

Sorry to hear that you are not happy with the diagnostic work we performed on your car.

The trouble code c1241 is for low voltage to the 12 volt system, not a open circuit or no voltage. If the plug was unplugged, it would be a different trouble code indicating an open circuit or no voltage.

Our technician followed the diagnostic code for the code that was present. The internet inspection link >> 2un.me/1qgxc, which is printed on your receipt copy, has all the diagnostic work performance on your car.

We strive to make every customer visit the best experience possible if you feel we did not achieve that, please call me and let me know what I can do to fix this problem.

LORENZO J. on 12/11/2017
"Came in for tires"
Brought my car in for tires price was exactly what I was quoted my car was in the service stall 15 minutes after I arrived service was very fast.i will be bringing my vehicle back every time I need tires and I recommend you do the same it would behoove you
Vehicle: Honda Ridgeline
Service Date: 12/11/2017
Review Created: 12/11/2017 08:51 PM
Profile image medium
Scott W., Owner at Courtesy Auto Service And Tire of Tacoma responded on 12/14/2017

Thanks for the review.  We very much appreciate it.  I hope you like your tires!

RICHARD S. on 12/11/2017
"Oil Change Service GREAT AS USUAL"
GREAT AS USUAL
I could not be happier with Scott and his crew.
Our family has been taking our cars to them for many years and will continue to recommend them
to anyone I run into that may need service on their vehicles.
I drive for LYFT and have told other drivers to get in there for their PM's

GREAT WORK
Richard and Henrietta Schwartzentrub
Vehicle: Honda Accord Coupe
Service Date: 12/05/2017
Review Created: 12/11/2017 02:09 PM
Profile image medium

Thank you Richard and Henrietta.  I appreciate you telling everyone about your experiences.  Thank you.

Daylen A. on 12/10/2017
"Honest place with honest people"
Honest and to the point Staff, I was sure that I needed brakes from the sound of it and was prepared to dish out the funds. But to my surprise the staff informed me it was minor issue due to prolonged storage and brakes would not be needed anytime soon. They could have easily just changed my brakes and I would of agreed to paying but the fact that they told me otherwise and also told me of other small issues that may need addressing in the future, was outstanding. You can’t buy honest work or a loyal customer, but this why I only bring my trucks here! Thanks again guys!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 12/08/2017
Review Created: 12/10/2017 09:25 PM
Profile image medium
Scott W., Owner at Courtesy Auto Service And Tire of Tacoma responded on 12/11/2017

Thank you for the review Daylen.  Much appreciated!

JEFF T. on 11/29/2017
"Professional, friendly, knowledgable - as always!"
Came in for my 5000 oil change and inspection. As usual I found everyone at Courtesy to be pleasant, knowledgeable, and professional. Service was very prompt and it's nice to have wifi and doughnuts in the waiting area.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 11/29/2017 01:15 PM
Profile image medium

Jeff, thank you.  and... thank you for referring your Son.  I appreciate teh nice comments.  I am glad we can help.