David L.
09/11/2019
Consistently outstanding service
Courtesy consistently provides outstanding service, honesty and integrity every single time I have worked with them!

DF
DICKSON F.
09/08/2019
The customer service and personal attention of all the employees.
Took a while to determine the actual cause of the problem, but I was kept in the loop and updated regularly on where we were in the discovery process.

Ryan and Heather H.
09/03/2019
You feel like family
I'm always greeted with a smile. They know me by first name. Their top priority is taking care of their customers and taking care of them well. I have nothing but positive experiences. It's nice to have a shop that isn't there to take you for a ride , but to take care of you

STEVEN W.
08/30/2019
22 years later, they're still the best.
After 23 years and several cars, between mine, my wife, my kids and my employees, there is no other place that i would recommend to get your car serviced. No matter the problem.

JJ
Jeff J.
University Place, WA
08/28/2019
Why are you returning my vehicle with a warning to get my ball joint replaced as soon as possible you have excessive wear I
Why did you send me away before noon telling me I have a bad ball joint and it needs to be replaced ASAP I set an appointment to get a alignment repair the thing and give me an alignment you don’t close till later. I took the Whole day off to get this done and here I am same position as when I came in except now I have a sense of urgency

DICK H.
Steilacoom, WA
Chevrolet Corvette
08/21/2019
GOOD SERVICE
Good service and communications are what I found at Courtesy auto service. All the employees I talked to were informative and friendly. Price for the service came in a little less than I expected which was nice. I would recommend them to anyone looking for honest and quality service. I found out about them thru "word of mouth" from a friend who recommended them to me.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 08/28/2019

Thanks very much for the review.  We appreciate it.

ROBIN R.
08/21/2019
Escape service 08-20-2019
As always, this was another great experience. The staff here are the best and perform
admirably and perfectly and get me back on the road fast and efficiently.
That's why I continue to come back for my service.
Robin Russell
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you for the review.

RD
RICK D.
08/18/2019
Delivering just the right service my car & I need & afford! (Should be 6* out of 5)
Scoot Welch, BOB, Doug & crew are always performing top notch service to me & my car. I just got a new set of tires at a reasonable price & had wheel alignment & balance along with an oil change done for less than $570! They do a great job, because I respect them & they respect me! Plan to be a customer of theirs for as long as my car stays running as well as the keep it running for me & of course I do my part in minor maintenance!
If you read this & are not a customer, why not? If you have a repair or tires/brakes needing to be done; check these guys out first for a quote & compare with your current provider. You will be pleasantly surprised by the level of service & friendliness!
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate it very much.

REX S.

DA
Daylen A.
Lakewood, WA
08/14/2019
The best at what they do.
I’ll get straight to the point, from a customer stand point these guys are great, worth your money and def worth your time. From an owner/supervisor standpoint I honestly believe they are the best at what they do, I have yet to see a Auto repair business respect their customers ..as customers. Scott and team (even though short handed) didn’t miss a beat and had my vehicle ready sooner than expected. On another note these guys should be on TED tv because other businesses need your approach seriously if more places would conduct their operations as you folks do, you May implode a few minds. Just a thought.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you Daylen, we appreciate it!

08/12/2019
The Usual Great Service
My problem was handled quickly, efficiently, and with a friendly smile.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you for the review - we appreciate you feedback

08/11/2019
I made an appointment and they were on time and quick. Staff is very friendly. Love them.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you very much for the review.

STEVEN W.
Lexus IS 250
08/10/2019
Always a personal touch. I will never take my cars anywhere else. And i haven't for more than 20 years. Honesty in this profession is rare. Not with these guys.
Just ask for Bob, Doug or Scott and you'll be taken care of. I've trusted these guys for over 20 years.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 08/28/2019

Thanks Steve and Michelle - We appreciate the review.

CD
CHRIS D.
Fircrest, WA
07/18/2019
Your service & professionalism is always great.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you.

GJ
Greg J.
Carnation, WA
Kia Sportage
07/16/2019
Wonderful Service
My car died on I-5, and we towed it to Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma and when we got back the next morning, Bob greeted us kindly. Explained what they could do for my car and let me keep it there over the weekend since we were driving out of town when it died. They were quick in their service, kind in their accommodations, and super friendly. I highly recommend these guys.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you.

AV
Allen V.
Olympia, WA
Jeep Liberty
07/12/2019
I initially spoke with Doug regarding my new set of tires, but when I came in the next day, Bob took care of me. Both of them were courteous, friendly and knowledgeable. They took the time to answer my questions, weighed the pros and cons of different tires, and were all in all a great help. Would recommend any day without hesitation. I love driving my Jeep again. They did great!
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 07/13/2019

Thank you for your review,  I will be sure to let Doug and Bob  know of your experience.  I really appreciate the time taken to share your experience with me and others.  Thank you again.

LE
Lois E.
Ford Flex
07/11/2019
They are always pleasant, helpful and thorough.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you!  We appreciate then trust!

HP
Helena P.
07/04/2019
As always, great service.

Thanks!

EZ
ERIC Z.
07/03/2019
The Usual Great Service
I was running errands stopped by Courtesy Auto to make an appointment for quick job in the next day or two. I was told they could take care of the problem right away and I'd be out in 15 minutes, which was the case. It is the kind of service I've grown used to in the years I've been a customer there.

Thanks very much!

EB
Emily B.
07/01/2019
Amazing Experience
I am usually pretty wary of auto service shops. I chose Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma because I have never seen an auto shop with such high reviews! This shop truly refutes all the typical stereotypes. The customer service was excellent; personable, attentive, and asked good questions. They ran a diagnostic screen on my vehicle and I received a text with a link that outlined the health of my vehicle and included suggestions on when/how often certain items should be rechecked for safety and possible replacement needs. I never felt like they were trying to sell or swindle me, instead I felt like they were trying to keep me informed/educated on my vehicle needs.
Special shout out to Bob at the front desk!
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you very much for the detailed review.  I am glad that we were able to meet your needs and expectations for auto repair, as it should be.