Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma

TONY W.
GMC Yukon
11/03/2020
There always professional
I scheduled a appointment sun night I got a response Monday morning took my vehicle in for service and it was done in the afternoon very quick turnaround

Nissan LEAF
10/28/2020
friendly service
service was excellant,timely and they do great work.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you for the review.

JUDY/KEN M.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/27/2020
Friendly honest service.
Easy to receive timely needed service with easy prompt service when you need it. Have had both cars and trucks serviced and have bought three set of tires. If you have any questions they take time to answer them. Never have been disappointed with the service received.

Thank you Ken and Judy!

TA
Tyson A.
10/25/2020
Great communication
Bob really took the time to explain the mechanical problems to our teenage son by showing him pictures from under the car and how things actually work.
He really felt a lot better about spending so much of his hard earned money on his car once everything was explained to him.
Now he is recommending all of his friends to go there!
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 10/28/2020

Tyson, Thank you for the great review.  We appreciate it very much!

VM
VITALIY M.
Lexus IS 250
10/14/2020
Great folks. Took care of our car in very professional way
Very knowledgeable staff, car was repaired with good care:
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you Vitaliy, We appreciate the review.  Thanks again!

BG
BASMA G.
Honda Civic Si
10/13/2020
Nothing.
l wouls live to express my apologies to myself to cone to your place as you gave the worst and rude customer service tgat l gave ever dealt with.

Ms. Ghoneim,

I am sorry that you were not happy with my customer service.  I would like to explain to my review readers our interaction. Octoebr 9, 2020 you requested that we perform an inspection on your car at the direction of an auto body shop and your insurance company.  I made it clear to you that you were responsible for the bill, and you agreed and authorized us to inspect the vehicle on your behalf and advise you what was mechancally wrong with the vehicle related to the accident you were involved in.  We found no issues that were related the accident and advised you so.  Here is the inspection - Courtesy Goodyear Inspection: https://2un.me/ciqeqrx7  - When you picked up the car you expected the insurance company to be billed even though we discussed this. I was never provided information about your insurance company, names, phone numbers or claim number.  I requested that you pay us as we had agreed upon.  You made a call and they agreed and said they would reimburse you.  I am sorry if I created any communication error, however after we spoke in the AM on 10/09/20 and you called your insurance company and signed the release to proceed with the inspection, I believed you understood.

Scott Welsh

DAVE P.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/13/2020
Fast service, great work, friendly people
I've taken a number of vehicles to Scott and his team at Courtesy Auto. As always, they did a great job! I was surprised at how quickly they were able to get my repairs done. Definitely recommend their shop for anyone in the Tacoma area who needs top notch professional auto service at a great value.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you Dave.  We appreciate the kind words and great review.

TG
TONY G.
Lakewood, WA
10/12/2020
Great Shop
As always, Scott and his group come through. I made appointments to bring my 3 vehicles in for oil changes, tire rotation and general maintenance check. Bob, Doug and the mechanics were able to get all three vehicles done. I have been a customer of Courtesy Auto since 2004. It doesn't matter with the turnover of staff a company may have, Scott's staff have consistently provided excellent service and keep my vehicles in great working order. I would recommend this Auto Repair business to anyone who is looking for a reliable and honest shop. Courtesy Auto will not recommend work that does not need to be done, what they do recommend to be done will be done correctly.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 10/14/2020

Tony - Thank you for the trust you have  put in us over the years.  Thanks for taking the time to write this review.  We all appreciate it!

NS
Nicolas S.
Steilacoom, WA
10/07/2020
Very quick install
I chose my tires online at Goodyear and had them shipped to Courtesy for installation. They estimated a 1.5-2 hour install time and I was out of there after an hour! Very nice folks and they had coffee, water, a nice seating area with a tv, and WI-FI so it’s hard to complain. I highly recommend Courtesy!
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 10/08/2020

Thank you for the great review.   Hope to see you again!  Thanks!

PB
I have been going to this shop since 2005, they are great

Thank you Patti!

Spanaway, WA
09/25/2020
Great customer service and fair prices.
Everyone was great and it the extensive repair was done faster than I thought it’d take!
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 10/08/2020

Thank you for the great review and the trust you placed in us to take care of your car.

TP
Tara P.
Seattle, WA
Mazda CX-5
09/14/2020
great service
I walked right in without an appointment and was helped immediately. The man at the counter was friendly and got my car all taken care of while I was in a meeting. It was also a very clean and comfortable space.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 10/08/2020

Thank you Tara for the great review.

09/11/2020
Always Friendly and Efficient
Went in for a routine oil change and to have a 'clicking noise' diagnosed, and it turned out that I also needed new tires. This work took longer than I could wait, but they were able to provide a loaner car. All the work was complete by the next morning. Obviously it's never 'great news' that you need new tires, but Bob walked me through the choices and I always feel that service at Courtesy is well done and fairly priced.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 10/08/2020

Thank you for the great review.  We appreciate the trust you placed in us.

University Place, WA
Nissan Frontier
09/01/2020
auto alignment
very quick and as always courtesy as the name states thank you Bob.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 10/08/2020

Thank you for the review.

MN
MEHGAN N.
Chevrolet Colorado
08/28/2020
I've been going here for years. They never push unnecessary work to make money. My last visit, they even called another shop to make sure a fix was under warranty. I'll come here as long as they stick to the great service they've always had.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 10/08/2020

Thank you Mehgan - we appreciate your business and the great review.  Thanks again!