KEN B.
01/18/2019
service was exceptional
They are friendly, professional, and timely. Got there at my appointment time and they started the service right away, My issue was bigger than I thought and the explained it in a manner that made sense and easy to understand. They told me when it would be finished and they hit the mark. Would definitely would recommend this place to my friends and family.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 01/18/2019

Ken, I am glad we were able to assist in the repairs that you needed.  I am very glad that you found our service was professional and made you feel comfortable.  We know you have choices, thanks for trusting us to take good care of you and your vehicles.

TR
TIM R.
Mitsubishi Lancer
01/13/2019
Awesome
Scott and Bob and rest of crew are great. They really take CARE of your vehicles and YOU.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 01/18/2019

Tim, Thank you very much for the incredible comments.  We appreciate the trust you put in us.  Thank you again Tim.

Terry S.
Nissan LEAF
01/11/2019
great service
friendly professional service. very satisfied
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you very much, Terry.  I am glad we have met your expectations.  Come see us again!

RICHARD/HENRIETTA S.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/05/2019
GOOD JOB GUYS.
I have been taking my vehicle(s) to courtesy for many years.
And their work ethic is great. Plus they have treated me, my family and vehicles with the greatest of respect and COURTESY!!!!
The Techs do their upmost to do a awesome and quick service.
I will continue to give them my patronage for many years to come.

My hats off to Scott , Doug , Bob and the rest of the crew OH yeah I can't leave out Paul.
Thanks,
Richard, Henrietta and Jessie Schwartzentrub
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 01/18/2019

Thanks, Richard, Henrietta and Jessie - The trust you put in us is very much appreciated and we will always be there when you need us.  Thank you very much and Happy New Year!

ROBIN R.
Hyundai Elantra GT
01/04/2019
Elantra Service 01-04-201+
It is always a pleasure to visit Courtesy Auto Service for my car service.
It is neat, clean, friendly, thorough and the technicians and staff are
experienced and great. I shall continue coming here with my vehicle
as long as all those adjectives and more exist.
I have recommended this service place to 5-6 people I know who
want good service performed on their vehicles.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 01/18/2019

Robin, We are extremely pleased that you have receommended customers to us for service.  Thank you for your comments.  We appreciate is very much.

TW
TONY W.
Chevrolet Express Passenger
01/03/2019
Great job as always
I have my work van serviced there and they always do a great job scheduling me to get in as soon as possible.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 01/18/2019

Tony, Thanks!  Appreciate the comments.

MICHAEL (ANDREW) M.
Honda Civic Sdn
01/03/2019
In all of the years I have been coming to Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma, I have never had a bad experience. Scheduled or unscheduled, I am treated professionally and with respect.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for the comments Michael.  They are much appreciated,  as is your business. Thank you for trusting us!

RICHARD/HENRIETTA S.
12/28/2018
GOOD
This last time was great as usual and Courtesy is bound to have an awesome year ahead.
Great Job GUYS!!!!!

Richard, Thank you!

Mitsubishi Galant
12/27/2018
The people working there are not only friendly but helpful
Love you guys for helping me with my car and feeling good about taking my car there. I also so appreciate the military discount and your rewards program.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you.  We appreciate taking the time to comment on your experience.

Ford Excursion
12/15/2018
Top notch
They made sure my vehicle was in ship shape. Only place I will go for service!
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you very much for the comments.

PO
Peter O.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/10/2018
Not trusted
The place was nice, but did not explain about the warranty of the tires they installed, also my chrome valve cover was replace with dock tape looking valve cover. Mechanic need to be always honest to a customer.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 12/11/2018

I understand that Bob reached out to you and discussed your concerns.  We look forward to you coming in next week so that we can answer all your questions.  Thank you.

Julie S.
12/07/2018
The people here were excellent service providers. They gave me clear information about what my car needed after an inspection and were quick to answer questions I had, helped me schedule for repairs (only the one that I really needed), and were honest about what I should do and not do when it comes to taking care of my car and not be too financially strained about it. Everyone was friendly and respectful. My appointment was done within a reasonable amount of time and to schedule it was pretty quick.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you Julie.  We appreciate the feedback.

Constance B.
Cadillac DeVille
12/07/2018
THE STAFF
Always personable, pleasant, friendly, and I have faith in the work done.

Thjank you.

DA
Daylen A.
12/04/2018
Great Business as usual!
This place has earned me and my family’s trust period, We refuse to go anywhere else. Scott, Bob and the rest of the team will take care you.

Thank you Daylen.

Shawn W.
Jeep Patriot
11/23/2018
Knowledgeable, friendly, professional, and timely.
Guess the title says it all. This was a straightforward service with no hidden surprises that can sometimes happen when dealing with an automobile. Check in was quick and same with check out. Plus? Free calendar!

Thanks for the feedback.

LW
LOIS W.
11/16/2018
ALWAYS get top notch service.
I always get top notch service from this shop and the crew that works there. I could not ask for better service, OR just for them to answer my questions. I never feel like what I am asking is a "female who does not understand question".
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you Lois.  We appreciate the comments.

Jim H.
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/10/2018
Friendly
Advised me of a battery that was going bad. So we replaced it.

SA
Sarkis A.
Kia Optima
11/07/2018
Friendly staff.
Great service, upfront about costs and times.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you very much for the comments and feedback!

University Place, WA
Kia Forte
11/05/2018
Customer Service
I’ve been going here for years and every time they have the best customer service. They are so helpful and answer any concerns you may have. I definitely like the new system they have in place of them writing details or taking pictures of your car to explain why you may need a certain service. My favorite mechanic shop.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the great feedback and trusting us with your car!

ME
Marc E.
Volkswagen Vanagon
10/28/2018
They went above and beyond to be helpful
The guys in the office and in the bay we super friendly and helpful. I had tires taken off some rims a few weeks ago and then came back to get my new tires mounted on those rims and had the "new" wheels installed in my '87 Vanagon. The guys did a great job and even made sure I had the right tire pressure in the front and back for the New tires, which is different than the stock ones. I would definitely recommend them.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 12/11/2018

Marc - I really appreciate your feedback.  Thank you.