TG
TONY G.
Lakewood, WA
09/15/2018
This place is honest and professional. Been a customer since 2004.. Highly recommend it.
Scott and his crew are fantastic. I had arrangements to have oil change done on 2 different vehicles. Scott's team members were able to get first one done and fit me in for the second one in same day. This eliminated me having to make a trip two days in row. The front desk guys Bob and Doug are always helpful and I have never had problems with my of the work done by the mechanics.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 09/16/2018

Thank you Tony. I appreciate you taking the time you have to share with others your experiences. Thanks again.

HA
Hilary A.
09/14/2018
Fantastic!!!
They always go above and beyond!
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 09/14/2018

Thamk you Hillary!  Much appreciated.  :-)

Thank you Hillary!  Much appreciated.  :-) - Mis-spelled previously.... :-0

SD
Scott D.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
09/13/2018
Another oil change
Great time in the waiting area with my fellow customers. Had some laughs and made a business contact. Oh, and Scott's team was great fast and courteous.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 09/14/2018

Scott - Thank you for the great review.  We'll keep taking care of you and your families vehicles.  Thanks again!

LC
Lawrence (Larry) C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/12/2018
Satisfied customer
Again went to courtesy good year, please with service, second time in 2years, got a satisfying opinion of my truck problem, can pressured on my decision. 71 years of age, who have always had a car,they are the most honest when I'll had concerns. Good to know that you can take your car to a honest merchant.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 09/14/2018

Larry.  Thank you.  It was good to see you again.  Thank you for letting others know how how feel about our honesty and abilities, we appreceiate it very much.

RICHARD/HENRIETTA S.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/12/2018
Great Job!
Great Job Scott

Thanks Richard!

09/10/2018
Brakes for a 2007 Camry
I am very impressed. I worked with Bob and not only is he knowledgeable, but he’s super personable. The rest is the staff was friendly, the work was good and they were very quick.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 09/14/2018

Thanks for choosing us. I am glad we could assist and meet your auto repair expectations.  Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

AD
Andrew D.
Honda Insight
09/07/2018
Very Good and Efficient Auto Service. Highly Recommended
When I went here to have new tires installed on my car, it was a very pleasant experience. The new tires are great and Bob was very courteous to also have my broken license plate lights repaired free of charge, along with a few other minor repairs. I highly recommend this auto service to anyone who likes to be the priority.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you Andrew.  Thanks for the recommendations and great review.

James D.
Nissan Versa
09/07/2018
Great communication! Excellent service.
They have multiple forms of communication and they keep in touch every step of the way. Nice car rental service and very friendly. I love that the inspection reports have pictures showing the issues.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for the great review.  We are glad you like our communication tools.  Thank you again.

Nissan Frontier
08/31/2018
Honest and efficient
Honest and efficient
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for the review.  We appreciate it, and we are happy we can be here for you.

KH
Kathleen H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/08/2018
Outstanding service!!
These guys are amazing! Great service, clear communication and a wonderful blend of tech in there too. Made an appointment, got an evaluation and a text with a link to things they found. When I talked to them they were super honest about the little stuff I could do myself instead of trying to nickel and dime me. Military discount helped and I feel like it was fair pricing. Major repair done the same day! Much safer plans than most shops if I had to pick up my car after hours. I hate it when things break but this shop makes it a lot less crummy when they do.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you very much Kathleen.  We appreciate the time you took in letting others know of your experience here.  Thank you again!

AR
Amy R.
Honda Element
06/29/2018
Great place
Front desk- knowledgeable, kind, clean waiting area. Reasonable on prices, I will be going back for future repairs and tires. Thank you for making my visit pleasant.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you Amy.  Much appreciated!

WF
Warren K.K. F.
05/22/2018
Nice job!
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you for the review!

Michael S.
Spanaway, WA
Chevrolet Colorado
05/12/2018
Friendly, and professional service. I was informed of exactly what had to be done to service my vehicle.
I've had previous experience with Courtesy Auto and was pleased with their service.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you Michael.  We appreciate the time you took to review us.

DA
Daylen A.
Lakewood, WA
05/11/2018
The usual, Great service!
As always an easy part of my schedule/life, the guys here always “conduct business and get straight to the point” made my appointment online showed up and my oil change was done within the Hour. They always treat you with respect and value you as a customer, If you have been to other places that failed you, I promise you you can’t go wrong with Scott and the Team here, thanks guys!
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you for the review Daylen.  We appreciate it.

RP
Rodger P.
05/04/2018
Service Appointment
I had my Honda Pilot aligned today at Courtesy Auto Service. The service was fast, complete and courteous. I was very pleased with my experience at Courtesy Auto Service and will recommend it to others.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 05/30/2018

Thak you very much for the great review Rodger.  We appreciate it.

Jason D.
Olympia, WA
FIAT 500L
05/03/2018
Outstanding Customer Service
Exceptional Service and has the latest technology for communicating - text & email follow up and updates are great!
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you Jason.  I am glad you like our communication standards.

Jennifer T.
Nissan Sentra
04/28/2018
Amazing Visit
I had to take in my 2014 Nissan Sentra for repair and maintenance and chose Courtesy Auto Service. This was the best decision I could have made. They were so helpful and very nice. They sent me the vehicle inspection which included pictures of the the items that needed to be fixed. Bob was great, so helpful and knowledgeable. I will be taking my car here from now on. They warranty their work 2 years or 24k.
Thanks Courtesy I will be back!
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 04/30/2018

Thamk you Jennifer, we really appreciate your feedback.

MJ
MARY J.
Honda Fit
04/25/2018
Best Business Vendor Ever
The best customer service I have ever experienced. They always treat me like I’m their most important customer. Thanks Guys.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 04/30/2018

Mary - We appreciate the time you took to respond to our review request.  We appreciate the trust you have put in us to service the fleet of vehicle you manage and we will always to a great job for you and PTI

Scott, Bob and Doug and the entire Crew at Courtesy Auto Service and Tire of Tacoma.

NM
Natasha M.
04/12/2018
amazing service
Thank you Good Year in Tacoma! The man who helped me was extremely friendly, helpful, respectful, and prompt. He made my first visit pleasant and definitely will be coming back and recommending to my friends and family. I had previously gone to the Subaru of Auburn dealership but the service there is horrendous. I will only be going to Goodyear while in the south end. Thank you so much for great service and making me feel comfortable.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 04/30/2018

Thamk you Natasha.  I am glad we could meet and exceed your expectations.

AK
AMANDA K.
Honda Civic Coupe
04/11/2018
Outstanding Service!
I had a fantastic experience. I got into my appointment right away and only waited about 30 minutes for everything to be completed. I would highly recommend this business to my friends.

Thank you for your genuine care!
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you Amamda.  I appreciate it.