Jim H.
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/10/2018
Friendly
Advised me of a battery that was going bad. So we replaced it.

SA
Sarkis A.
Kia Optima
11/07/2018
Friendly staff.
Great service, upfront about costs and times.

University Place, WA
Kia Forte
11/05/2018
Customer Service
I’ve been going here for years and every time they have the best customer service. They are so helpful and answer any concerns you may have. I definitely like the new system they have in place of them writing details or taking pictures of your car to explain why you may need a certain service. My favorite mechanic shop.

ME
Marc E.
Volkswagen Vanagon
10/28/2018
They went above and beyond to be helpful
The guys in the office and in the bay we super friendly and helpful. I had tires taken off some rims a few weeks ago and then came back to get my new tires mounted on those rims and had the "new" wheels installed in my '87 Vanagon. The guys did a great job and even made sure I had the right tire pressure in the front and back for the New tires, which is different than the stock ones. I would definitely recommend them.

Linda S.
Ocean Shores, WA
10/27/2018
Busy place, great service. Took time to measure tires and make affordable recommendations.

DF
DANE F.
Port Orchard, WA
Chrysler 200
10/27/2018
Honest, good mechanic
Loaner car program is fantastic. Provided honest feedback about the condition the car was in, and they were more interested in making the best decision on how to proceed rather than trying to push the most expensive option on me. Very friendly, and were open and honest about each step (to include pictures and explanations). I will be coming back for sure!

10/23/2018
Fast and thorough
Had an oil change done and they were very quick and I really appreciate the pictures provided with inspection

Jeff/Ashton C.
Puyallup, WA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/20/2018
Superior Service
Thank you for taking great care of me and my vehicle every time I visit!

AL - ROSE M.
10/17/2018
A place where you can trust your mechanic
We have taken our cars here for years and have always been pleased with the service and timely manner cars have been repaired in.
This last time thought had a major repair and turned out to be minor.

RICHARD/HENRIETTA S.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/13/2018
Great Job!
Awesome as usual.

JUDY/KEN M.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
10/12/2018
Personal and friendly servace.
We called and asked for information on getting tires as we were having problems with the tires on the car. They recommended a tire like we asked for and the tires that they installed is exactly what we requested. While there they also changed the oil and performed a safety check. All work was done at quoted price. Once again great service.

10/07/2018
Excellent service!
This was an excellent customer experience. I could see clearly everything checked through the online update. They were quick, friendly, and thorough. I will definitely be returning for all of my car’s servicing needs.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for the review. I am glad you found our systems professional.

MICHAEL (ANDREW) M.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/07/2018
Auto Repair Shop Continues to Make Good on Excellent Service
Your long-term crew offers great customer service. I cannot say enough good about them. There is a real sense of honesty and integrity about the place. Don't ever lose that.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 10/09/2018

Thanks Michael. We have worked hard to get here and we’ll keep keep that “honesty and integrity”, that is our backbone. Thank you for taking the time to place this review for others  to read.

10/05/2018
Flat tire before work....
So upon leaving my place of residence I discovered that I had a flat, well needed air over the past couple of days. On this particular morning 7:45am instead of trying to make it to work 50 miles away I decided to Google a tire center. Firestone popped up as open at 7am the only place open that early close to me! I was excited- afterall I thought to myself who else really needs a tire at 7am? I go to Firestone, the guy was nice but told me they wouldn't have anyone in to look at my tire until 10am. (Why are you even open). I checked Google for the next nearest tire place and it was Tacoma Goodyear. I arrived right before they opened at 8am. I came in and they gentlemen at the counter was really nice. He explained that it may be a little wait as they were finishing up cars from the night before. He spoke with someone and quickly took care of my car. He explained the loyalty program and I quickly signed up. He explained that my tire was new and probably only needed a repair. Which was the case. I didn't wait long and was offered coffee and free wifi. All of the workers were pleasant.

I will be back for my future needs!
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 10/09/2018

Thanks for the great review. I am glad you found us. Thanks for taking such time to write this review and tell everyone your story.

TG
TONY G.
Lakewood, WA
09/15/2018
This place is honest and professional. Been a customer since 2004.. Highly recommend it.
Scott and his crew are fantastic. I had arrangements to have oil change done on 2 different vehicles. Scott's team members were able to get first one done and fit me in for the second one in same day. This eliminated me having to make a trip two days in row. The front desk guys Bob and Doug are always helpful and I have never had problems with my of the work done by the mechanics.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 09/16/2018

Thank you Tony. I appreciate you taking the time you have to share with others your experiences. Thanks again.

HA
Hilary A.
09/14/2018
Fantastic!!!
They always go above and beyond!
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 09/14/2018

Thamk you Hillary!  Much appreciated.  :-)

Thank you Hillary!  Much appreciated.  :-) - Mis-spelled previously.... :-0

SD
Scott D.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
09/13/2018
Another oil change
Great time in the waiting area with my fellow customers. Had some laughs and made a business contact. Oh, and Scott's team was great fast and courteous.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 09/14/2018

Scott - Thank you for the great review.  We'll keep taking care of you and your families vehicles.  Thanks again!

LC
Lawrence (Larry) C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/12/2018
Satisfied customer
Again went to courtesy good year, please with service, second time in 2years, got a satisfying opinion of my truck problem, can pressured on my decision. 71 years of age, who have always had a car,they are the most honest when I'll had concerns. Good to know that you can take your car to a honest merchant.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 09/14/2018

Larry.  Thank you.  It was good to see you again.  Thank you for letting others know how how feel about our honesty and abilities, we appreceiate it very much.

RICHARD/HENRIETTA S.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/12/2018
Great Job!
Great Job Scott

Thanks Richard!

09/10/2018
Brakes for a 2007 Camry
I am very impressed. I worked with Bob and not only is he knowledgeable, but he’s super personable. The rest is the staff was friendly, the work was good and they were very quick.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 09/14/2018

Thanks for choosing us. I am glad we could assist and meet your auto repair expectations.  Thank you for taking the time to write this review.