EH
EMMETT H.
University Place, WA
06/28/2020
Basic engine service!
Great service department! Employees are polite and respectful! Thanks for the terrific support!

BJ
BERT J.
Lexus LS 460
06/22/2020
Courtesy Automotive Is The Right Place To Bring Your Vehicles
I've been bringing my vehicles for various services here for about ten years. Alignments, tires, brakes, struts, manufacturer services, etc. They know their stuff and work to do right by me. This place does much more automotive service than just tires....just ask.

They provide me great value by doing manufacturer services that would cost a LOT more at the dealer. Most folks don't know that car warranty services can be done satisfactorily at a good shop like Courtesy. You don't HAVE TO go to the dealer to protect your warranty. I recently bought an older Lexus which had fluids that needed changing. The transmission fluid, rear differential oil, brake fluid, power steering fluid and coolant are nice now and will protect my baby for a long time.

Also, I just used their feature of on-site loaner cars. Very convenient.

06/20/2020
Great communication
Ive been to this place now on 2 different occasions they are very tentative knowledgeable friendly and expressive. They are very thorough and the keep you in the know at all times their communication is absolutely wonderful they dont pressure you to get things done or make repairs that aren’t necessary. Theyll advise you of any issues you may have give you a recommendation of what they think is best and not argue or hassle based on you decision. They prioritize well and although they work semi fast on your repair they again are always thorough making sure the job is done right!
Thanks team

06/17/2020
The service is great, I just wish they disnt charge so much for a oil change.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you for recommending us and for the review.  We try to deliver the highest possible value for your dollar.  We appreciate uour feedback.

LE
Lois E.
Hyundai Accent
06/10/2020
Same day schedule
They were able to fit in my granddaughter's car the same day for an oil change and headlamp replacement at a great price! Always friendly, smiling staff. Great folks to do business with. We trust them with all of our cars!
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you Lois.  We appreciate it!

WM
William M.
Anderson Island, WA
Lincoln MKS
06/09/2020
Outstanding!!
This was my first time here. I needed an oil change before taking an unplanned road trip. The staff was friendly, and was able to work me into their schedule even though it was “last minute”. Excellent service!!!
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you William.  We appreciate your feedback, thank you again.

RD
RICK D.
06/08/2020
Ability to give on the spot immediate service!
I recently had a nail in my rear tire that could not be repaired, but luckily for me they had a replacement tire & put it on in less than 25 mins! These guys care about your safety & your business! If you ever need to get reliable service whether scheduled or not, these guys get it & get it done well!
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 06/18/2020

Thanks Rick we appreciate you!

EH
EMMETT H.
University Place, WA
05/29/2020
Superworks service
Just had the Superworks service completed. Doug informed about the service that was recommended for my vehicle. It was completed in a timely manner and I received a copy of the recommended service that I should have done! I'll definitely be back in the near future! That you for the great service!
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you for the great review.  We appreciate it very much!

DA
Daylen A.
Lakewood, WA
05/22/2020
5 years of Appreciated this Business
I’ll keep this short and simple, I’m a military member who’s been stationed here twice for 5 years, 5 years of excellent service to 3 of my vehicles, 5 years of loyalty and professionalism and 5 years I’ll miss as I head to TX and have to look for a business that will have huge shoes to fill. And end it off my last visit 2 weeks ago I had asked about tires and had got a pretty good quote, Mr Welsh (not knowing my current hardships as with most the nation and moving to TX) just rounded down no taxes and said bring your SUV in tomorrow and we’ll put it on ! Look, to be appreciated is awesome but to have an appreciation towards a business for more than what they do, speaks volumes! Thank you Mr Welsh, Doug and the rest of the team!! Me and the family appreciate you guys.

Daylen Adams
SFC, US Army

Daylen,

I appreciate the trust you have put in us.  I know there are many other options to take care of your vehicles, I am honored that you chose us.  It has been great working with you over the past few years.  Thank you for everything.  I hope that you and the family find a great place to settle and much sucess in TX.  Thank you for your military service.  Daylen, thank you again!

JOSEPH A.
05/22/2020
Awesome customer service
wonderful atmosphere great personality Bob is always very welcoming and doug is very informative when it comes to making sure you understand what needs to be done will definitely recommend this place to others and will be bringing my car back in future for more work
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 05/25/2020

Thank you for your feedback, and review.  We apperciate this very much and I wll pass this along to the crew.  Thanks again!

ROBIN R.
Chevrolet HHR
05/16/2020
2006 Chevy HHR Service
It is always a good experience to have my cars serviced at Courtesy Auto Service.
They are all very friendly and their work is excellent and very professional.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 05/25/2020

Thank you Robin.... We appreciate taking the time that you have,  to write this review.

TW
TONY W.
Chevrolet Express Passenger
05/08/2020
great job
I had my work Van break down Bob and Crew had it up and running the next day
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 05/25/2020

Thanks Tony for your review of our services.    It is appreciated

DA
Daylen A.
Lakewood, WA
04/22/2020
Exceptional service
I always like to recognize such a great team! Mr Welsh and the guys don’t miss a beat, with Covid19 I feel they even exceed the standard (if you get repairs done you’ll see what I mean) than most businesses currently operating right now. Thanks guys!

Daylen, Thank you.

SHANA H.
Kia Optima
04/21/2020
Good guys
They are friendly, helpful, and they make things go smoothly and non stressful.

CG
Cynthia G.
Chevrolet HHR
04/16/2020
Amazing people
Every time I come in I am always greeted in the nicest way. When I picked up my vehicle it was clearly reviewed over with me what happened during the oil change today and what I should keep an eye out for in the upcoming months and years. I like that they take the time to do that for me. Keep up the amazing work :) :)
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 05/25/2020

What a great review.  Thank you for taking the time to review our service.  We appreciate that very much!