RANDY B.
Puyallup, WA
04/24/2019
Expert and Excellent Service
Courtesy Automotive Service comprehensively and skillfully diagnosed a complicated electrical problem. Courtesy Auto then repaired the problem in a very timely, efficient and cost effective affordable manner. Thanks again to everyone at Courtesy for your continued excellent service!

MN
MEHGAN N.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/23/2019
I've been going here for awhile and always have a great experience. The gentlemen that work here are always so nice. I definitely recommend their service and will continue to be a loyal customer.

FIAT 500
04/20/2019
Flat tire, easy fix and great customer service
Excellent customer service, quick work. No messing around. Fixed my tire and searched for the best deal for replacing them.

KC
KEYSHA C.
Dodge Charger
04/19/2019
Amazing as always!
Always take great care of my car and unparallel service!

MaryPat L.
Kia Forte
04/09/2019
Friendly
I brought my car in for brake lights. They completed the job in a timely manner at a reasonable price.

04/02/2019
Always ready!
I have more reviews for the Courtesy Auto than on my food extravaganza out in Tacoma but honestly you can never go wrong here, they were able to literally squeeze me in on a last minute inspection, found no issues and no charge. Scott, Doug and the rest of the team down there will do everything they can for you. The only bad thing I can say is there not open on the weekend, but hey they need days off too lol.

LK
LAURA K.
03/31/2019
Great Auto shop
Customer service is awesome. Everything is documented with pictures and reviewed with you. I trust them with all my repairs.

Janaia S.
03/28/2019
Very friendly and very seamless!
I had a great experience. Everything was very timely and seamless. From the scheduling of my appointment to get the work done and picking up my car.

I will definitely being coming back for all of my car maintenance needs
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and tell others of your experience here.  We appreciate this.  Thanks again!

GA
Giovanni A.
03/21/2019
Amazing service!
This was my first time going to a Good Year Tire Center. The employee who helped me was very knowledgeable and very kind hearted, his name was Bob. The other tire shop I went to told me I had to replace all 4 of my tires but Bob actually took the time to figure out what I ACTUALLY needed. Turns out I only needed to replace 2 or the 4 tires. Saved me a lot of money and stress. 100% recommend this shop and will not be going anywhere else.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you very much for your feedback.  It is very much appreciated.

RANDY B.
Puyallup, WA
03/19/2019
Maintenance Service
Excellent thourough service as always!

Thank you!

KT
KAYLA T.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/18/2019
Professional
i am a female and almost everywhere I go, the boys either talk to me like I’m an airhead or ignore me and speak to my husband. They spoke directly to me and treated me with respect. That’s a win.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 03/28/2019

I am glad that we met your expectations.  Thank you for the great review.

03/12/2019
They always take care of my car. Wish they wasnt so expansive though.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you for the review and your comments.  Much appreciated!

MT
Michael T.
Cadillac Escalade
03/07/2019
Always friendly and wiling to help.

Thanks Michael

TR
TRACY R.
Dodge Journey
03/06/2019
Very convenient!
Brought my car in for the "Superworks" special...oil change, tire rotation and inspection. I was in at 3:30 and done by 4 so I appreciate the fast, efficient service! You guys do a great job, thank you!

Thank you!

SD
Scott D.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
03/05/2019
Same great service I have come to expect. Didn't find anybody a job while I sat and waited this time. I just got some work done.

DEBBIE W.
Chrysler 200
02/28/2019
The guys are friendly explained in detail what they did and answered question that I had so knowledgeable in advise and great customer service very important.

Thank you very much!

TG
TONY G.
02/23/2019
This place is honest and professional. Been a customer since 2004.. Highly recommend it.
Courtesy Auto is a great place to take your car. I have trouble getting my cars in sometimes due to my schedule. I called Doug to make arrangements to bring my cars by on President's Day to get the oil changed on both of them. I was able to get both carts in and completed by 11:30. I am happy with the service and the staff are pro9fessional. They will give an honest assessment of problems and the work will be done to your satisfaction. I have been a customer of Courtesy auto since 2004. I have never had a problem with any of the service or repairs I have received from Scott nd his team.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 03/28/2019

Tony.  Thank you for the great review and sincere comments.  They are much appreciated.

MO
Mary O.
02/22/2019
Great place!
I have been really pleased with the customer service here and will definitely be back again for my future car needs.

Subaru Legacy
02/17/2019
Great Experience
I called about one of my tires having a slow leak and they were able to get me in the same day. I wasn’t sure if I would need a new tire or it was fixable. I was definitely pleased when I was informed it was indeed able to be fixed. It only took an hour and the gentleman who helped me was very nice.
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you for the great review.

MT
Michael T.
Volkswagen New Beetle
02/09/2019
Friendly customer service
Always great discounts
Scott W. from Courtesy Auto Service & Tire of Tacoma responded on 03/28/2019

Thank you for the review.