JONATHAN B.
01/21/2021
Best place in town
Great staff, excellent service, and reasonable prices.

Jeep Cherokee
01/20/2021
I always go here
Great!

Bangor, WI
01/19/2021
Spot on
What I appreciate is that provide you with a honest assessment about what repairs might be needed/required on my vehicle.

DANIELLE R.
Volvo S60
01/13/2021
I had a warning tire air extremely low. Called Darren who got me in same day and the guys were able to fix my tire. I have been a customer for 25 years and appreciate the excellent service I get through Courtesy Car Care.

ABIGAIL S.
01/11/2021
Battery Issues
I have always had so much anxiety when it comes to my car & mechanical needs- and Courtesy Car Care was so amazing- took care of all my worries!
They went above and beyond to solve my issue- talked me through everything in a way I could understand (not knowing anything about cars except how to put gas in-ha) and it was WAY more affordable then I could have imagined. Thank you Courtesy Car Care team, will definitely be returning!

RP
ROBERT P.
Jeep Cherokee
01/08/2021
Oil Change
A great place to take your vehicle for any service you may need.

GC
GEORGE C.
Jeep Liberty
12/23/2020
Jeff and his crew always provide a pleasant experience. They go out of their way tp please their customers.

DAKOTA W.
Honda Civic Si
12/23/2020
Did the job
I went for repairs and they focused on the issue at hand. They didn’t pressure me into purchasing more services, and dealt with my vehicles repair quickly. I’ll be returning if I ever need more servicing.

12/21/2020
Had my car towed to shop on a Friday. It needed a new battery but they couldn't get to it till Monday because of short staffing due personnel shortage because of staff trying to get PTO in before the end of the year. I understand that and it was not a problem for me to wait till Monday. They called me by 9:30 am Monday to advise the car was ready to be picked up. The only thing negative is that I had to pay for a Uber ride to pick up my car. Because of the short staffing situation they didn't have anyone that was able to leave to come pick me up. Other than that, I was very satisfied with the service since.

12/18/2020
Great staff
The staff are always friendly, helpful, and courteous.

DAVE SR. H.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/16/2020
Friendly and very reliable
Always willing to help out and very honest

BR
BARB R.
11/19/2020
Quality of work. Reasonable prices. Friendly staff!!!
We are always pleased with the work we have had done here. The folks are very accommodating and doing a great job!!

JESSICA P.
Jeep Commander
11/17/2020
Lives up to the name
What a friendly, respectful and helpful group of people. They were knowledgeable, communicated problems and potential solutions clearly, and treated me as a valued customer.

JASON S.
Kia Sorento
11/11/2020
Great service and communication
I always have a good experience with Courtesy. My job takes me to multiple states around the Midwest and I sometimes have to have my vehicle serviced in other cities. My experience with Courtesy is so much better. Darren does a great job communication what needs to be done, when it will be done, and how much it will cost. I have never left disappointed. And I feel safer about my vehicle when I walk out. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

DANIEL R.
11/05/2020
Great Service & honest people.
Quality work done fast Great Tires & Reasonable price. Thank you Courtesy Car Care.