JIM M.
08/14/2019
Equinox Service
Once again Courtesy Car Care has gone above and beyond to service my vehicle, especially with the work load of vehicles at the shop. I'm always greeted with a smile and feel like family when I'm there. Thank you and keep up the good work!

Pontiac Torrent
08/06/2019
Awesome service with a smile
These folks know their business and deliver on their promises; stand behind theirwork

DAVE SR. H.
Chevrolet Traverse
Kindness and friendly
We know they are friendly , honest, kind and keep us up on keeping our vehicles serviced properly.

GM
GERALD M.
08/03/2019
Service and people are outstanding
Found the auto issue, called me for approval and completed the job to fix the rear brakes!

LINDA S.
Jeep Cherokee
Linda's Jeep
My oil change and wipers replacement was quick and easy.

GC
GEORGE C.
Jeep Liberty
07/30/2019
Teamwork
Jeff and his team provide excellent service and Jeff, himself, went above and beyond to help me out today. I wouldn't take my car anyplace else. Thanks again Jeff !!!

JIM M.
07/25/2019
Always Great Service
Once again Courtesy Car Care has lived up to its reputation as a class one service center! Jeff, Darin and the crews can be counted on over and over to get your vehicle in, treat you fairly and get you on your way! Thank you very much!

07/23/2019
Honesty
Honest and reliable

CL
CHRISTY L.
07/19/2019
Quick and courteous service
Reasonably priced and quick service

TF
TIM F.
07/18/2019
Great service good prices
I am always greeted with a smile. They have pleasant waiting area with interesting conversation and a joke or two. Quick service.

BRIAN H.
Ford Edge
07/10/2019
Best place for service
Quality work, fair rates, what more can you ask for.

JUDY S.
07/01/2019
Best in Lacrosse!
The guys are very HONEST and professional. Clean place to wait for the car, friendly staff, very knowledgeable, fair prices and appointments usually on time or close to it!

JUDITH B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/27/2019
Oil
They worked quickly, were friendly and did a good job.

JEFF R.
06/26/2019
Friendly Service
The work is done right and their name fits the service.

GV

LARRY I.
Jeep Renegade
06/13/2019
Status Quo...always excellent!
Jeff and Darrin keeping the status quo as always. My family has come to expect the status quo when doing business at Courtesy Car Care. For ten years we have used Courtesy Car Care for our vehicle's service and repair. We are always impressed with Jeff, Darrin and the technicians at Courtesy Car Care at the level of professionalism shown in their customer service and technical abilities. We will continue to have our vehicle's service and repairs done at Courtesy Car Care as long as the status quo is not interrupted!

RP
ROBERT P.
Jeep Cherokee
06/07/2019
Great as always!
Reliable, Honest, Friendly and Reasonable.

SAM S.
Buick Century
06/06/2019
Great communication, top notch technicians!
Highly recommend!

DON W.
Lansing, IA
06/01/2019
Only what is needed and trustworthy staff
We always feel our vehicles are in good hands when maintained at Courtesy. Being retired and on a fixed income it is important to us that our money is well spent. They do not suggest any repairs that are not needed and give us a "warning" so to speak when something is wearing out so we can prepare for it.

FC
FRED C.
Westby, WI
05/31/2019
Great Service!
I picked up a nail in my tire that flattened the tire in seconds. I was able to change over to the spare and dropped the damaged tire off the next day. Jeff and his crew were able to repair it and even swapped tires for me on short notice and on a day they were short staffed.

Honest prices and great service are the benchmark at Courtesy Car Care!