RP
ROBERT P.
Jeep Cherokee
11/15/2018
Great as always!
Friendly, courteous, professional and reasonable. Always my first choice.

STEVE H.
Onalaska, WI
11/14/2018
Professional, Dependable,Service
They are the best and most professional ever! Even when they are in a pinch with their schedule Jeff and Darin did their best to help us get out of our pinch. We had both cars down with problems in the same time span. Before the end of the third day we were very good to go. And we have older vehicles. And we travel from north of Onalaska to the south of LaCrosse to see them. Thank you Courtesy Car Care for all you do. Very glad to be your customer.

PB
PATTI B.
11/13/2018
Great service!!
I appreciate their knowledge.

CAROL B.
11/12/2018
Service - affordable
I've recommended them to friends -I told them they were good and entertaining so the time goes fast

BRET B.
11/02/2018
The name says it all...courtesy
Courtesy car care has been great to us for years, we take our company vehicles there as well as our personal vehicles and have always had great service. When asked, they're who I reccomend!

AW
ALAN W.
11/02/2018
Professional
Jeff, Darrin and the staff at Courtesy Car Care are experts at what they do. Always professional and "Courteous" to customers... Thank you!

NH
NANCY H.
Subaru Legacy
11/01/2018
Good work,good people.well run
Over the years with different cars and different issues, Courtesy has been so good to me and my cars.Thank you!

10/22/2018
Fast, Friendly, Personal Service
Its always a pleasure to visit! They make everything clear, easily understandable, and are honest with you (which is a rare trait to have!)

RP
Great as always!

Bangor, WI
10/10/2018
Awesome
As usual, provided wonderful service.

DELORES P.
10/09/2018
Trust-worthy Auto Service
The work gets done in a Timely manner.
I trust their service and believe they are honest.

DUANE L.
GMC Acadia
10/07/2018
Routine Maintenance
Great service from a great business.

GW
GARY W.
Coon Valley, WI
GMC Terrain
10/07/2018
Great Service and great guys
Jeff and Darin are great guys to work with and the work is always top shelf. I do not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family.

AP
ANTHONY P.
10/06/2018
Great People Great Service
Excellent people, honest prices, great communication and competent technicians make this a place worth returning to.

MICHAEL H.
10/06/2018
Superb Service!
I've been going to Courtesy Car Care for quite some time for major auto repair. I recently purchased a used vehicle and it needed some work. Working with Jeff and Darin is like working with two brothers, they are very friendly, courteous, and get to the point of the repair without any run around or attempt to make you feel obligated to buy something you don't need. The technician who worked on my vehicle is the same one who's worked on my other vehicles. It's nice to know you have someone who cares about the customer and doesn't treat you like a number. I will continue to recommend them to others and use them for all my auto needs.

EM
ED M.
10/05/2018
Knowledgeable, friendly, fair, caring
Know what they are doing. Know what you are asking them to do. Will ask before going forward if find something unexpected or outside the bounds of your requested work.

10/04/2018
Jeff and his staff are very friendly and helpful
Have been using this business for over a decade. Will stay with them forever

LISA B.
10/03/2018
Always satisfied!! Thanks!!
I had warranty work done and I couldn’t be happier!!

GL
GARY L.
10/02/2018
Again good service!
They got me me when they said and 20 minutes later my oil was changed and I was on my way. Highly recommended.

FB
FREDRICK B.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
09/25/2018
Excellent, competent, honest service!
My '98 Nissan hadn't run since last fall (2017) and sat until August. Was hard starting and then would stall after 10-15 minutes and be hard starting again and so the starter motor burned out. Had it towed to Courtesy. They replaced the starter at a reasonable cost and then diagnosed the remaining starting/runnning problems. Truck now runs great -- starts and runs very well! A week later, however, it blew out a brake line which they replaced -- and they discovered and corrected some problems with the brake system created by another shop in town that had worked on the brakes 18 months ago! Courtesy is very safety conscious. I've had cars and trucks for many years and know how to work on things -- including having rebuilt engines myself. I know when a shop is BSing me -- or doing good work like Courtesy. At my age and with other priorities it is great to have a shop that I can trust to do good, competent work and not over-charge for parts and service!