GM
GENE M.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
06/10/2021
Just push the LOCK button
Thank you Jeff for your understanding of why an uncomfortable weekend trip could have been prevented by basic instrumentation
knowledge that wasn't learned after 70 years of driving . Courtesy is the best.

AE
AMANDA E.
06/07/2021
Fair and reliable!
We have been customers of Courtesy for many years! Honesty and fairness with car repair is difficult to find, but we have NEVER been taken advantage of or had our trust broken.

TW
TIANA W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/04/2021
Great Affordable Service
I took my car here for a quick fix of the windshield wipers. They were able to get me in pretty quickly. They had to order a part but it came in the NEXT DAY! Over all was way less expensive than I thought and the customer service was great! I will be bringing my vehicles back.

BW
BRUCE W.
05/21/2021
Cv axle replaced
Efficient and cost effectively diagnosed and replaced worn out CV axle on my 08 4Runner

Jeff even welcomed my Labrador in to pick up keys and allowed us back in shop to see the old CV axle.

Totally trustworthy business

Ford Fiesta
05/18/2021
Always Awesome & Reliable!
Everyone at the business is always kind and efficient with work. They make me feel very safe driving my car.

BR
BARB R.
05/10/2021
Timely. Great people for our car needs.
These folks are always caring and honest! They provide the best service for our vehicles.

RP
ROBERT P.
Jeep Cherokee
05/08/2021
Oil change and tire rotation
Quick and friendly service as always.

MICHAEL H.
Sparta, WI
04/24/2021
Great Service Once Again
Same great service both in person and performance!

04/24/2021
Absolutely excellent service
Thank you!

04/23/2021
Courteous and Efficient
Every time I go there, the people are courteous. The work is completed when they say it will.

LINDA S.
Jeep Cherokee
04/21/2021
Very courtesy
Everyone is so nice and accommodating.

LAURA S.
04/20/2021
Always a comfortable experience
I typically stick around while having my car worked on and I appreciate how truly courteous everyone is. It is always a good experience.

DAVE SR. H.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/15/2021
Great job
Friendly service and always a great job done by your employees.

Onalaska, WI
Saturn VUE
04/14/2021
Great
Fast service

JERRY M.
04/14/2021
Excellent place to do business with.
If you’re looking for a great place to take your vehicle for service, this is it. Been taking my vehicles here for many years for all my maintenance and repair work. Courtesy knows how to do quality work at a reasonable price. Try them next time you need work done and want someone who knows how to do it right. It’s refreshing to work with a business that really cares about giving excellent customer service.