FC
FRED C.
Westby, WI
12/06/2019
Fast service, as usual
I showed up 30 minutes early for my scheduled oil change. I was pleasantly surprised to see my truck going in for service within 5 minutes of arriving. I was on the road before the original start time had passed!

Quick and timely service, as usual!

JIM M.
12/02/2019
Superior service as usual.

SHELDON W.
Chrysler Pacifica
11/28/2019
Honesty and service above all
If you want to have you car serviced here you had better plan ahead. They do a good business and are usually booked out a bit. Bottom line pricing is very fair. They are thorough and fix what’s necessary to fix to keep your car safe. If there’s anything they can’t take care of, they will refer you to someplace that can. Couldn’t be happier with this business.

11/27/2019
Repair on van
Very timely in getting job done.

Ford Edge
11/22/2019
Very Pleased
We were very happy with the entire process from making an appointment, drop off, pick up, cost and of course the service!!! Thank you for making getting our vehicle fixed so easy!

DAWN W.
Onalaska, WI
11/20/2019
VERY ACCOMMODATING!!
The staff at Courtesy Car Care really care about you & your vehicle. They don't want you to spend money that you should not spend. They will be honest with you and let you know if the repair can wait until later or not. They will also call you the minute your car is done so you can make arrangements to pick it up. They'll also give you a ride if you need one! Thank you Courtesy!!

SK
SALLY K.
Mercury Milan
11/18/2019
It’s nice to go into Curtesy and get treated like royalty and get some laughs too.
When I leave Curtesy I know the work is top notch. No worries!

PB
PETER B.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/14/2019
great service
Thanks for catching the little maintenance issues before they become major, and far more costly, issues.

Kia Spectra
10/31/2019
Outstanding Company
Courtesy Car Care does an outstanding job. Their customer service and quality of work is top notch and that is why I continue to go back again and again. I highly recommend them.

GMC Acadia
10/26/2019
New Tires
Jeff and crew were very helpful in selecting new tires. The new tires were very quiet on the ride home. Next test will be in how they handle the winter roads.

10/20/2019
Great!
Reasonably priced, timely and great customer service

EM
ED M.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/19/2019
Big $$ visit but budgeted with Courtesy's help
From previous visits I had been forewarned that my exhaust manifolds would need replacing, so I was able to budget accordingly and plan for the visit time wise so as not to impact 2 planned trips one before (with their assurance it wouldn't harm the engine, would probably get a few check engine lights due to oxygen sensor...which I did and they auto cleared after a few engine cycles) and one after for a good shake down for all the work done...amazing difference just in the "normal" idling engine noise level, those leaks sneak up on you over time and ya get used to the added noise. Great results on a tough job, the kind I no longer enjoy tackling on my own.

10/16/2019
Best auto repair shop in town
Always really great service. Staff is very knowledgeable and do an excellent job of fixing the problem. Have been going here for many years, and always recommend it to all my friends. Shops like this are hard to find.

Bangor, WI
10/15/2019
Great job and service, once again
Always courteous, tell you straight what's going on. They are the best

Dodge Caravan
10/12/2019
Outstanding customer service
The staff at Courtesy Car Care are always friendly and extremely helpful. They provide accurate estimates for the work that needs to be done and don't suggest unnecessary repairs or maintenance. I have been taking my vehicle to them for almost 10 years and have never been disappointed.

PC

JACK J.
Saturn SC 3dr
10/10/2019
Car would not start
My car had been not starting all the time they got me in right away. Called me with an update on the problem and what it would cost. It was done quickly and at a very fair price. The entire stall is awesome to deal with.

TODD B.
10/08/2019
Very trusted.
I highly recommend Courtesy Car Care. I have trusted them with our vehicles for many years. Their customer service is excellent.

GC
GEORGE C.
Jeep Liberty
10/08/2019
Jeff and his crew always do a great job. They go out of their way to make sure the customer is satisfied.

Dodge Charger
10/02/2019
Super efficient!
I dropped the car off with a “drop off” appointment (means they may or may not get to it, that day). I was waiting for my ride for about 10 minutes. They brought the nail out to me that was in the tire! Called me before 10 AM and said the car was ready. LOVE their service!