EK
ED K.
09/22/2020
Great as always
Great service and customer care as always. Best in the area

RP
ROBERT P.
Jeep Cherokee
09/22/2020
Oil Change and tire rotation.
Quick, courteous, professional and resonable.

EM
ED M.
09/17/2020
Courteous Corona Car Care
In for an oil change and mentioned 2 annoying issues, a heat shield rattle and a stiff latch on the hatch. Charged for the oil change and the annoying issues no longer annoying!

GW
GARY W.
Coon Valley, WI
GMC Terrain
09/16/2020
Top Notch Care
Always fast, friendly, and thorough . Would not trust our ride to anyone else.

DELORES P.
09/11/2020
Top rated auto service.
Fast service in a timely manner. Treated with respect.
Friendly and courteous{live up to their name)

BL
BEN L.
09/10/2020
Always helpful in explaining exactly what needs to be done. Repairs done excellent and At a reasonable cost.

Stoddard, WI
09/10/2020
Fast, Friendly,Great Service
My husband and I have been taking our vehicles here for years and that says it all! We have never been unhappy about any of the work done and the prices are affordable. The waiting room is inviting and time seems to fly. I do miss the fresh baked cookies and hope they return soon. The staff is amazing.

MICHAEL H.
Sparta, WI
09/03/2020
Another great visit...
Great service, price, and companionship!

KV
KELLY V.
Dodge Charger
09/01/2020
Always Top Service and Great Advice
I always enjoy dropping my vehicle off, getting updates throughout the day, and being able to chat with the staff when I come back to get my car. As a young woman in my mid-20s, I have had problems with other shops either talking down to me or trying to get me to pay for a "problem" with the car (when the car is almost new, just don't even try). I've NEVER had that experience at Courtesy and I've always had them call me to ask about fixing additional problems or potential problems should they arise.

You will never go to another shop after your first visit with Courtesy Car Care! They provide high-quality, efficient, and respectable service every time!

KF
KELLY F.
Kia Sedona
08/29/2020
Knew what I needed.
I’ve been taking my Kia Sedona here since I got it 3 years ago. Started rattling when I drove so my husband brought it in. They knew right away I needed a new front sway bar. They were able to order the part and install all the same day. Price was unbeatable!

FB
FRITZ B.
08/28/2020
Have never been disappointed at Courtesy Car Car. Bought new tires through them instead of the dealership even though I could of got them cheaper through the dealership. Fully trust them.

Jena C.
08/24/2020
Trustworthy
Convenient, nice guys, trustworthy place to service my vehicle

FC
FRED C.
08/21/2020
Honest advice
Came in for an oil change and tire rotation. Tire inspection showed that I needed new tires. They ordered them and scheduled for the following week. When I paid my bill, Jeff pointed out that if I waited a week, the tires would be on sale. He saved me $75 by suggesting this

Thanks, Jeff!

DENNIS B.
Toyota Avalon
07/31/2020
New tires and more
Got the tires I wanted at a price less than Tirerack.com, what more is there to say?

CINDY C.
07/28/2020
The great service
On time, reliable service. The entire team is wonderful. Appreciate reminders and the records kept for me.