LISA B.
02/13/2019
Very satisfied!
With all the snow we have received lately, I am glad that I purchased new tires (all four) and that I went with the tires that were recommended! Thank you for being honest and helpful!

Trempealeau, WI
02/06/2019
Great Service!
Just like the name says, the staff are all courteous. Got in and out for my scheduled oil change a few minutes ahead of time. I can always trust that the work will be done to the highest standard and it is never more than you need. No surprises at the time of picking up your vehicle. The shop is busy, which is a very good thing, so be sure to call ahead of time and set up an appointment. Well done, Jeff and crew!

DON S.
Jeep Commander
02/06/2019
Great individual service
Phil did a great job taking care of my problem. I would recommend him

TF
TIM F.
01/26/2019
Great service good prices
Fair honest pricing

Jared F.
01/25/2019
Outstanding Service, Even Better People.
Jeff and Darin are first class individuals to have help you with any vehicle maintenance needs. These two men are very accommodating when you're in a pinch, stand behind their work, and treat their customers and customers vehicles with the upmost respect. The La Crosse area is very lucky to have a repair shop that is this well run. I started coming here a few years ago and don't regret it for one second.

JIM R.
La Crescent, MN
01/19/2019
Outstanding friendly honest service
Service you can believe in. Great job as always.

GL
GARY L.
01/19/2019
Great job!
Nice job done on time as usual.

DON W.
Lansing, IA
01/16/2019
Extremely trustworthy staff
A vehicle is one of the primary investments you have. I know very little about vehicle maintenance and know Courtesy Car Care staff will take great care of our vehicles. They have for the past several years and at a reasonable price. They don't do repairs until needed and explain what they are going to do.

STEVEN S.
01/11/2019
They provide great service and are very friendly.

ME
MATT E.
Nissan Versa Note
01/09/2019
Excellent!
We received excellent service at Courtesy Car Care. They spent time giving us options, provided recommendations, and were kind and friendly throughout the process.

RP
ROBERT P.
Jeep Cherokee
01/09/2019
Oil Change
Quick, courteous and reasonable. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

PB
PATTI B.
01/08/2019
Always very happy!!

LH
LYNDA H.
Dodge Dakota
01/04/2019
They may have saved a life; I would give Courtesy Car Care 10 stars, if I could.
I cannot say enough about Courtesy Care Care... I'd give them 10 stars, if I could.

I had a brake failure (fortunately in the parking lot of a big box retailer), and had it towed to Courtesy.

They diagnosed and managed to get the vehicle back to me within a couple of hours (blown out brake line), as their brake technician happened to be available.

They were recommended to me by a body shop when I was having some work done on another vehicle 4 years ago, and I have been nothing but happy with their integrity and service.

In this case, they literally may have saved a life.

Thank you Courtesy Car Care!

DAVE SR. H.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/28/2018
Friendly, fast and does a great job
Always goes the extra mile to please there costumers.

TF
TIM F.
12/21/2018
Great service good prices
Changed oil checked car did not try to sell me a lot of other stuff

KH
KRIS H.
Coon Valley, WI
12/18/2018
Efficient and friendly.
I really appreciated them getting me in for an oil change the same day that I walked in without an appointment! Always friendly and funny AND they know what they are doing.
If they can't help you with something, they will refer you to someone who can!

MARK S.
12/17/2018
Pleasant, courteous and knowledgeable staff
They got to my vehicle on time and completed it in a short amount of time for the cost estimate that was provided. Nice waiting area.

HS
HEATHER S.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
12/15/2018
they diagnose and fix problems (and they don't invent problems that don't exist)
I went in for an oil change and to check out an intermittent squeak and bad tracking. They figured out my brakes were going and alignment was off. This is their busy pre-holiday season, but they just kept going and did all the work in one visit, and sent me out with a safe vehicle for my holiday travels. They didn't need more work; I'm sure my technician had another vehicle he was supposed to be working on for most of that time. I appreciate that they found the issue and solved it before I left. From earlier visits, I can say they are not pushy. They let me know what they find, and if they recommend fixing it in the future, I can think it over before I proceed. Their waiting area is also a clean, well-lit, comfortable place to spend time if you need to wait.

FC
FRED C.
Westby, WI
12/15/2018
Customer service
Friendly service. Great work. Very trustworthy. We love courtesy Car Care guys. Been going there for years

SK
SALLY K.
Mercury Milan
12/14/2018
The real guy who answers the phone!
How about Curtesy Car Care=Comfort! The waiting room is clean, you can choose a chair or sit at
a nice table. Sometimes there is a cookie treat, only when Jeff has time to bake.

I have confidence in CCC because they're always there to serve the customer and keep us safe on
the road. That's total comfort. Thanks Jeff, Darin, and all your team mechanics.