ME
MARSHA E.
Toyota Yaris
07/15/2018
On time when I make an appointment for oil change.
Pleasant waiting room while waiting for oil change.

RK
RODNEY K.
GMC Yukon
07/13/2018
Knowleable People
Saved me $$$$$ suggesting certain repair items not being OEM. They know when to suggest no-OEM parts and when to make sure it is an original part for your vehicle. Very Knowledgeable People that "DO the Right Thing" for the customer.

PC
PEGGY C.
06/23/2018
Trustworthy!!
Friendly, Honest, and excellent service!! They really care about you and your car!!

JIM R.
La Crescent, MN
06/02/2018
Outstanding friendly honest service
I have been servicing my vehicles for many years at Courtesy. I have found them to be thorough, honest, and open about what needs to be done and what can wait if you wish to delay the repair. I am not one to wait for a repair to be completed but appreciate the opportunity to make it my choice. You will find Jeff and Darien very friendly and accommodating.

GW
GARY W.
GMC Terrain
06/02/2018
Customer Service #1
We always take our vehicles to Darrin and Jeff at Courtesy Care. From replacing the tranny in my truck to simple oil changes they are always fast, friendly, and thorough. We trust that all work will be completed in a professional manner and nothing will be missed or overlooked.

GW
GARY W.
Chevrolet Avalanche
05/15/2018
Fast friendly service
Always a pleasure to deal with the guys at Courtesy. Took my truck in without an appointment, and they were able to replace the alternator the same day! Fast friendly fair, but most of all trustworthy.

RT
RICHARD T.
Hyundai Accent
05/01/2018
There when you need them with honest affordable service.
Our daughter broke down with the clutch going out on a Friday. We called Courtesy Car Care first. They used their contracted tow service to get her car there, so we knew that it would not be a truck coming from across town. They maintained great phone contact with us and we got the car back by early Monday. They fixed only what needed fixing and let us know what to keep an eye on for future repair/maintenance on this older vehicle.

DON W.
Lansing, IA
05/01/2018
Only what is needed
The staff at Courtesy Car Care suggest only what is needed to keep your vehicle running smoothly. They explain and/or show you what should be done...soon or on your next vehicle maintenance visit which allows you to budget for the repair. We have counted on them to keep our vehicles in tip-top shape for years and have been extremely happy with their service.

DAVID H.
De Soto, WI
04/29/2018
Fast service.
Thank you.

DV
DEAN V.
04/26/2018
Courtesy Care Car is the best in La Crosse!

CK
Great service as always!

DELORES P.
04/23/2018
Trust-worthy Auto Service
Hence the name "Courtesy Care Service" - On time, no waiting.
Honest and friendly people to work with.
No problem getting an appointment that works with my schedule.
Knowledgeable mechanics.

JIM M.
04/13/2018
Front Brakes
Once again the Courtesy Car Car team went above and beyond to make sure my truck is the safest it can be! I'm very pleased with the work and will continue to recommend this shop to anyone who is in need of quality work at a very fair price!

RT
RICHARD T.
Chevrolet S-10
04/05/2018
Name says it all
Darren and the guys really take good care of us and are always courteous and reasonable. Thanks!

CORINN S.
03/25/2018
Muffler & ball joint repair
Great service. Great guys to service your vehicle.

DAN S.
03/21/2018
Thank you for asking.
As always, prompt efficient reliable service. Couldn't ask for better.

TF
TIM F.
03/21/2018
Good Prices Friendly Service
They work around your schedule. Good work! Excellent pricing!

KC
KEVIN C.
03/16/2018
Hoping for better
The last couple of times I haven't been to happy. Just hoping it gets better cause I love this place.
Jeff B. from Courtesy Car Care Inc responded on 03/19/2018

Sorry to hear you have been unhappy. We had a parts failure 2 jobs ago and we took care of it under parts and labor warranty with no cost to you. Other wise the last few jobs were just oil changes. Hope we can make you happy in the future.

PG
PAT G.
Hokah, MN
Dodge Journey
03/13/2018
New tires
I was provided options for the new tires I needed. This allowed me to make an informed decision on the brand, quality and life of the tires I wanted. The tire change was quick and as always the staff was courteous and professional. Thank you to all.

GM
GERALD M.
Honda Element
03/13/2018
Honda Element suspension problem
Jeff and Darren along with there mechanics are great to work with. Fixed my suspension problems cheaper than I expected! Replaced bushings on swaybar! Outstanding !