John C.
Plano, TX
04/02/2019
Still waiting, 3 years for my roof racks
I was reminded while my vehicle is in for service at Crest Cadillac in Frisco that Crest Collision is not part of their group. These people do the collision work for Crest Cadillac but are not responsible for their work. Crest Collision repaired my Cadillac from 12k of Hail Damage a few years ago and never put my roof racks back on. After several calls to my service rep, I was told they probably threw out my roof racks and would call me when they had found some replacements. I have never got that call. I kept getting the run around when I called and someone would always say the Manager would have to look into it and call me. He never did & still hasn't. I originally went to Crest Cadillac for the Hail Damage, I did not know that Crest Collision was not part of their organization. Crest Cadillac should have been more transparent about this arrangement and should have been more helpful in getting this situation resolved as it affects their reputation in the consumers eyes as they use them to fix their clients cars. I am always reminded of this when I take my car in for service so I will keep updating this review and will keep adding it back when it drops off as a service to the community. I'm sure Crest Collision will never call me & think these reviews don't really hurt their business. Maybe they don't but I'm in the Insurance industry and I've warned Thousands Of clients with Hail damage & collision damage of my experience at Crest Collision. I represent all of the major carriers and I tell my story at every claim seminar that every carrier offers to inform us of best claims practices. How do you eat an Elephant, one bite at a time! I'll update if they ever try to resolve my issue. I'm a fair man only want what I deserve but I won't beg them to do the right thing.

Michael S.
Prosper, TX
02/01/2019
Awful- THE worst!
Extended completion dates 5 times! Told me it was ready- it wasn’t. Original claim estimate was increased 3 times- made me wonder if legit. The Plano Crest Collision Center has no idea what they are doing., and treat people
accordingly!!

Sandeep C.
Nashville, TN
01/18/2017
Worst service center i ever seen
Not professional service at all..it tooks 2 months to replace the rear bonet of my car

CE
Chris E.
Garland, TX
06/05/2014
Crest collision at 420 Lexington is terrible.
Very rude to me. I've had several cars painted at this "prestigious" body shop. And I've finally learned my lesson. Don't let these guys touch my vehicles!! I will never buy a vehicle or use Crest again. I guess I'm a Sewell Guy now!!

STAN B.
Infiniti I35
09/27/2013 Category: Collision
The people cared alot, and it was a good job.

KG
KATY G.
Infiniti EX35
09/27/2013 Category: Collision
I was a Sewell customer for a long time but I have never experianced customer service the way that Crest does it. They were fast, prompt and friendly.

1G

CE
CLARA E.
Cadillac 2010 Cadillac DT
07/27/2013 Category: Collision
Wrong parts was sent to shop.

D
D.
Cadillac ATS
07/26/2013 Category: Collision
They did not quite match the caldiber of service that I had expected. They were probably busy and I understand that.

CT
CHARLES T.
Infiniti G COUPE
07/26/2013 Category: Collision
They always do a good job.

AA
ALLYSON A.
Cadillac XLR
07/26/2013 Category: Collision
They had outstanding customer service and they met my expectations.

Shanti M.
Honda ODYSSEY EX
07/01/2013 Category: Collision
They were very knowledgeable.

BT
BRIAN T.
Infiniti G 35
07/01/2013 Category: Collision
The customer service was great. Bill was very helpful.

RICK R.
Toyota COROLLA
07/01/2013 Category: Collision
The quality of the work was good and the service writers were supurb.

RP
ROBERT P.
Cadillac SRX
07/01/2013 Category: Collision
It is the best I have ever seen or had they were excellent. They called me with updates. I did not have any qualms about anything. We had to wait 2 weeks for shipping. But that was okay because we had a rental car for only 3 days.

CARRIE S.
Other G37
07/01/2013 Category: Collision
It was simple and easy for me to drop my car off. It was an easy process.

RT
ROBERT T.
Hyundai
07/01/2013 Category: Collision
They were very curtius I was very pleased.

JOHN F.
Cadillac
07/01/2013 Category: Collision
Great work, above and beyond!

LC
LAURA C.
Infiniti
06/28/2013 Category: Collision
I was compelety satified with my repair they did.

TH
TODD H.
Dodge
06/28/2013 Category: Collision
No problems, everything got fixed.