GR
George R.
Kia Rio
07/11/2018 Category: Service
George said the service the staff provided was good.

DeeAnne W.
Mattawan, MI
07/03/2018
Last straw
I have been taking my mom's van and my car to this place before they were even on Lovers Lane. Oil changes are quick and reasonable. But I was offered a ride to work so they could have my car for the day and then when it was time for me to pick up my car after work I was told they were too busy and couldn't provide that service to pick me up. I was stranded! After 30 min and much convincing I was given a ride back to the repair shop. I felt like I was on candid camera. Are you kidding me? Sadly I gave them another chance and when they changed my transmission fluid they never replaced it. Thankfully my light came on and I filled it up before it ruined my engine. They corrected that mistake by giving me a free oil change. But the last straw was yesterday. I scheduled my mom's van to have the engine light checked as it never went off when the last repair was done. I scheduled 2 weeks out as it takes some doing to drop it off. Dropped it off at 7:15am. Got back to the shop at 5:30 and they hadn't even looked at it. I'm done. Already gave them too many chances. Looking for a new place to have my cars repaired.

JO
Jonathan O.
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Jonathan said the staff members in the office were friendly and helpful, he got a lot of important information. The staff determined that in order to fix his locking mechanism, they would have to redo the whole door, so he determined in the end that it was not worth it.

Lakeview, MI
Chevrolet Cruze
06/29/2018
Good service.
My experiences at Crossroads are usually pretty good. They get me what I need when I need it. The only criticism I would have is if the staff up front. They’re not very professional. Every time I’ve been in there I’ve overheard an inappropriate conversation. While I’m not personally offended I’m sure others would be.

LC
Lisa C.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said the staff at the business were polite, they provided quick service, and the prices were reasonable.

RL
RYAN L.
06/18/2018
Lack of Communication
I was not fully satisfied with my experience. I was told that I would receive a call about my car and never did. The car was there for over two days in which they said they didn't know what was wrong and suggested that I get it towed to another place. They suggested the towing company that also works there. (no surprise) I of course was charged $50.99 for a diagnostic fee, but they couldn't tell me what was wrong with the vehicle in the first place so there was no diagnosis. Then they said the charge was for having the mechanics looking at it. That is more fair than telling me it was for a diagnosis. I am frustrated because I never talked to a mechanic so I have no idea what they tried to fix, or what the problem is not, so I can tell the other place what was looked at. I have had other nice experiences there before, but this was just very frustrating.

SA
Sheila A.
Michigan
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Sheila said the staff looked out for her and the service was quick.

ROBERT S.
Chevrolet Traverse
06/14/2018
Fast friendly service
The young lady up front is a real treat. Very personable and my oil change was complete in less time than I expected. See you in 3,000 miles!

PT
Phong T.
Toyota Prius c
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Phong said he would recommend the business for service.

Scotts, MI
06/13/2018
Had oil change & tire rotation. Took 1 hour and 50 minutes to get it done. They should have appointments instead of walk ins for this. Almost 2 hours for an oil change too much to expect from a customer. Toyota does it in 25 minutes.

JARRET G.
06/12/2018
Fraud
Took my car here as i just bought it and have a trip out of state coming up. Call the day before to make sure they could look at it and was told yes they could. Dropped it off the noght before and waited all day to hear from them. I finally called at 3:30 to ask what was going on and was told they would look at it by the end of the day. Got a call back at about 4:15 and was told there was a sensor that wasnt critical to the car function but everything else was ok. Went to pick the car up and they never even moved my car. Was still parked exactly where i left it and the seat was still set to the postion from my wife. She is short and sit so close to the steering wheel that there is no way anyone working there could have driven the car. Not only that but i was taight along time ago to put a penny on top of the wheel and the penny was still there. This place is a fraud and a rip of and i will be contacting bbb. I have warned you you better off to give your money to the homeless

PG
Paula G.
Schoolcraft, MI
Cadillac CTS Sedan
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Paula said it was so cold in the facility that she almost could not stay there. The air-conditioner needs to be turned down.

AH
Austin H.
Vicksburg, MI
Dodge Charger
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Austin said they gave him an estimate of 2 hours and it took less time than that. He is very satisfied. They did a really good job on his vehicle.

OL
Olivia L.
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Olivia said the service took longer than she expected it would.

Terri B.
Jeep Cherokee
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Terri said the service was quick and reasonably priced. She is away from home and hasn't had any problems with her vehicle since her visit.

Desie H.
Stevensville, MI
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Desie said he would recommend the business for service.

Battle Creek, MI
06/05/2018
Poor Service and Conduct
Service for an oil change took 1 hour and 15 min. I called that morning and was told 10-15 wait. As I was waiting, an employee came in to discuss something and instead of taking that individual away from customers they discussed it right there. Very poor! Your customers should never know about a potential racial comment that one employee may have said to another in the lobby. I have been a customer for 6 years and will no longer be taking my vehicle there again. I will also not recommend your company to anyone.

Doug S.
Scotts, MI
Chevrolet Suburban
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Doug said he was very satisfied with the work.

ZO
Zach O.
Dodge Caliber
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Zach said the service was convenient and affordable.

GS
GARY S.
Schoolcraft, MI
05/24/2018
Crossroads is a great shop for value and always friendly
MY oil change service was good, I feel like i was overcharged by about 5.00 which is not much, but it was more than i expected.