Jill W.
04/22/2019
Fantastic service!
The Saturday before Easter, a thousand things to do, and the alternator goes out on my car! Thank goodness for Ron at Crossville Chevron, who understood my situation, and got my car fixed and ready to go within 1 1/2 hours! Ron couldn’t have been nicer to work with, and I truly appreciated his hard work

Janell S.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Janell said the business has good prices and good service, and were honest.

Larry S.
04/08/2019
Oil & Filter Change
Great service. Knowledgeable staff. Pointed about cabin air filter that needed to be changed. It was filthy dirty.

GN
George N.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/04/2019
Lifetime
Professional Honest excellent work at a fair price Transparent and delivers on time as promised Courterius Nd pleasant to deal with

Cay M.
04/03/2019
great service
The staff is friendly. They were quick to get back to me with an estimate. I will definitely continue to bring my card to them.

PP
Pat P.
04/03/2019
Great service and pleasant employees.
Because of the great service I have referred Crossville Chevron to all of my friends.

Randy M.
04/01/2019
Fast, honest, reliable.
Fast, honest, reliable. This is the best place in Roswell to go to get your car repaired. Or for general maintenance. Great service and I was a fair price.

Michael S.
04/01/2019
Quality Service
I’ve been coming to this full-service gas station for many years. It is one of the last full-service stations in Roswell and a place you can trust to do quality work. Ron runs a great business and I’m not surprised how many of my friends and family do business there!

Marietta, GA
Mercedes-Benz S550
03/27/2019
Best service in the area!
Very professional and friendly. Ron and Rich were extremely helpful and kind. Ron had my tire ordered and put on in no time. Highly recommend

WS
Willis S.
Chevrolet HHR
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Willis said that he likes the way that the staff spoke to him and handled his vehicle. He also liked the appearance of the business.

BZ
Bill Z.
Marietta, GA
Buick LeSabre
03/24/2019
Excellent Service!!
I’ve used Crossville Chevron for close to 20 yeas and have never been disappointed. They are extremely knowledgeable, they do what they say they’re going to do when they say they’re going to do it, and they are honest. I wouldn’t bring my car anywhere else.

Chelsea H.
Woodstock, GA
Nissan Rogue
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Chelsea said that the place is very good, they did a good job.

DT
Danny T.
Canton, GA
Ford Escort
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Danny said the service was great, and he would like the staff to keep up the good work.

Mark C.
03/12/2019
Fast, Honest, & Done right the first time.
Ron & his team are great people to work with. They know your name and go out of their way to make you feel like family. Only place that I go for service.

ER
Eric R.
03/12/2019
Courteous and Honest
Ron and his crew are fabulous. They know what they are doing and the work they do is top notch. I had my oil changed, tires rotated, and new brakes all completed in around 2 hours. The prices they charge are very reasonable and you don’t have to worry about them telling you stuff needs to be fixed when it doesn’t. I can’t imagine taking my car anyplace else!

TT
Terry T.
Cadillac SRX
03/06/2019
Great staff, great work and good advice also.
They did my work expertly and identified something else that needed to be done. I requested they do the extra work also and it was done expertly as they always do.

Toyota Tundra
03/06/2019
Honest service.
Excellent service and skilled troubleshooting. Always an upfront estimate of costs.

Atlanta, GA
03/02/2019
Old school, honest mechanics
This is not a convenient location for me to have my truck serviced but I don’t trust dealers or franchise quick lubes. True pros, greatly appreciate their expertise and value-centered approach to service.

Katie B.
Dunwoody, GA
02/27/2019
We love Crossville Chevron and Ron! Great, trustworthy service every time.

PZ
Paul Z.
02/27/2019
Honest, friendly, and do good work
Ron is a straight shooter who does great work at a fair price. I’ve gone to him with all of my cars for the last 12 years and value having a mechanic I trust.