Latest Review almost 7 years ago

BT
BARBARA T.
09/22/2011
Cunningham Auto
We have used Cunningham services for many years and have found them to be completely reliable, always helpful, and taking the best possible care of our cars.

CP
CHARLIE P.
09/07/2011
Excellent Service Highly Recommend
Leave confident that my vehicle has been serviced properly.

KH
KATHRYN H.
09/06/2011
Drive Line Problems
I love Al and Carol and the work they do at Cunningham's to keep the customer happy and our cars running great!
Unfortunately, my Subaru outback is having a problem in the drive line that is proving a real pain to get to the bottom of and fix and Cunningham's did all they could to get to the bottom of it and were fair and thorough.

PG
PAM G.
08/31/2011
i LOVE Cunningham's Auto Service !!!
I am a single lady & am very greatful to have Ciunningham's Auto Service to rely on to keep my older car runnimg well. They are very honest & do an excellent job on repairs. They even will telll me if a repair is necessary or can be put off a bit (as a retired person, my budget is sometimes limited). It is wonderful for me to know that I can truly rely on them to be so honest, effective & thorough.

KH
KATHLEEN H.
San Jose, CA
08/09/2011
Kathleen Hansen's Review
I have been going to Cunningham Auto for almost 10 years. They are totally trustworthy and have on many occasions gone above and beyond in working on my van and doing little things without charging me. They are extremely friendly and fair to all. I would highly recommend them to everyone!!