Curtis Auto And Detailing LLC

SK
sarah k.
Fairport, NY
07/11/2015
Great service and great prices
Completely satisfied with the tire rotation, oil change and brakes!!! Thanks Todd!!!!

GW
George W.
Springwater, NY
06/27/2015
Excellent Service!!
Did a great job detailing our truck! Thank-you

Cathy C.
Dodge Dakota
05/15/2015
I was able to speak. directly to Todd.
Loaner. Car a plus, serviced in one day

Ken B.
Hemlock, NY
Nissan Frontier
05/05/2015
Excellent customer service
Curtis Auto And Detailing Llc were very flexible with my scheduled appointment. Friendly courteous service always.

Michelle D.
Canandaigua, NY
04/21/2015
Great service as always!!!

MT
mary t.
Subaru Legacy
04/17/2015
Todd
They got my car back to me ahead of schedule, which made my day less stressed!

04/16/2015
Terrific Service and Detailing
Had a terrific experience getting my oil changed, new spark plugs, and the car detailed to the 10th degree and ready in the evening after work!

Thank you for being such a Loyal customer Alan

JO
Justin O.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/05/2015
great customer service
Always takes care of his customer and does what he can to make things as easy as possible when it comes to having your car worked on.

Thank you for your review we pride ourselves in Customer Service Excellence

martha s.
04/03/2015
Changing of tires.
Had tirse changed for the season. I love it that Todd stores my seasonal tires right at the shop. It saves me from having to do anything... the transporting and lifting, and loading and unloading. Nice perk when you buy your awesome tires from Curtis Auto!!!

SK
sarah k.
Fairport, NY
03/29/2015
Customer service
All the employees are always friendly and we feel that Todd is always honest with our repairs! Worth the drive!
Todd C., president from Curtis Auto And Detailing LLC responded on 04/17/2015

Thank you Sarah we appreciate your business and thank you for driving so far

Ken B.
Hemlock, NY
03/19/2015
Customer service A+
All service was completed on a timely manner. Did a very nice job diagnosing issues. Friendly courteous staff.

TL
Teresa L.
Conesus, NY
03/16/2015
Very happy customer.
Todd and his crew are polite and respectful. I am happy with the jobs he has done for me and have referred my friends. Thanks Todd and crew for your dedicated service.

03/05/2015
Terrific Service
The work is top notch and go above anyone else in Honeoye!

Toyota Tundra
03/04/2015
Excellent Customer Service
Terrific job and the truck is happy with new brakes & shoes!

martha s.
02/26/2015
Routine Tire rotation
I was having my fairly new tires rotated, which I purchased @ Curtis Auto at a very reasonable price. They were very accommodating in getting me an appointment that fit my schedule. When I got to their clean waiting room they provided delicious coffee and before I could drink the coffee they had checked the PSI and rotated the tires at NO Charge. They also store my summer tires in their facility at no charge.