Curtis Auto And Detailing LLC

Zach P.
Honeoye, NY
10/10/2018
THESE REVIEWS ARE MADE BEFORE SERVICE IS COMPLETED
I live in Honeoye, less than 2 miles from Todd Curits Auto and Detailing and let us just say not many locals go here. To many instances where Todd would quote one price and charge additional hundreds of dollars or more for fixing "phantom issues".

If we, locals, do not go here....what does that tell you?

Honeoye, NY
Subaru Legacy Wagon
10/08/2018
It's not.
STOP SENDING ME EMAILS I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING OFF YOU. HAVE NEVER, WILL NEVER. SHITS A JOKE.

EP
Elizabeth P.
Canandaigua, NY
Kia Sportage
04/05/2018
Nice people, Not a great experience
I scheduled my car to be detailed and dropped it off (9am). At 1:15pm, I received a text stating the detailer was out sick - I had to reschedule. I made special arrangements to leave my car there...nothing was done for 4 hours...no one contacted me...I chose not to reschedule. I am really disappointed. Overall, they were highly recommended and the people were very nice, but they didn’t handle this correctly.

Matt H.
Canandaigua, NY
09/19/2017
Bad all around
I bought a car there and had to bring it back 4 times in 2 months to get problems taken care of. Never done on time always next day. Louner car leaks oil and smokes. Said they did one thing but didn't. Never go their again.