BRIAN H.
04/21/2021
Excellent service, timely manner
This was easy, inexpensive. And fast service

SANDY S.
03/18/2021
Fast, friendly full service! And, very professional!
While I was waiting for my car to be serviced, Matt popped in to chat for a few minutes. Nice!! I never have to wait very long and the waiting room is very comfortable. The service, as always, is very thorough.

AG
Al & Cathy Gilbert G.
03/05/2021
Best Service Available Anywhere In The USA
I've been having Guenther Automotive service my vehicles for as long as they've been in business. The quality is always top notch and the friendliness of the family and all of the staff surpasses any other automotive repair shop our family has ever done business with. Believe me, these people stand behind their quality services 100%.

Thanks for allowing us to be your customers.

LISA B.
01/21/2021
I was referred to Guenther’s by multiple people and I very satisfied with the friendly customer service, quality of service, reasonable pricing!! Thank you!

RD
ROB D.
Kia Sedona
11/13/2020
Friendly service
I went in for my annual NYS inspection with an appointment. The service was done quickly with friendly and efficient attention by the service writer.

KH
KEN H.
11/12/2020
Friendly Prompt service
Never any post-service problems

10/14/2020
Great work done in a timely fashion.
Did what was needed quickly.

Ford Expedition
09/24/2020
Excellent customer service
They were able to squeeze me in last minute for an oil change which made it convenient for me instead of having to make a special trip another day to get it done.

07/18/2020
Great customer and product service.

JACK P.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/08/2020
Great Customer Service
Everyone is friendly and professional and their work is excellent.

JAN P.
07/01/2020
Customer service people very helpful and polite.
Staff was willing and able to work with me that day since I had a strange schedule. I was not able to get my car in real early in the morning. Then, I was not able to pick it up until late afternoon. They communicate with me via cell phone and all worked out fine.It is very easy to work with your staff. THANK YOU!

Nissan Rogue
06/25/2020
TIMELY AND FRIENDLY
Always helpful and can get an appointment quickly.

CHARLIE W.
Scottsville, NY
Jeep Liberty
06/16/2020
Great family business
Friendly family business that does great work that you can trust.

JOAN H.
Dansville, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/09/2020
These guys are great!!
Reliable, efficient, friendly, and trustworthy!

03/18/2020
Great work done in a timly fashion.
Great work done in a timely fashion.