HS
HENRY S.
Leicester, NY
11/11/2018
Very HONEST place to do buisness
it gets to me when a DEALER has to advertise how HONEST they are. Makes me wonder just HOW HONEST THEY ARE.

When one of my vehicle need ( help ) I just call George at Guenthers because I know the repair will be made correctly with the price being honest. There are other repair shops that are honest but Guenthers is the best. My big surprise is my WIFE is VERY happy to take vehicle and pick it up when done because they will take the time to explain every thing to HER and not just give her the keys and say thank you. The value WE receive from Guenthers is unbeatable. Thank you guys.

KP
KAITLIN P.
Springwater, NY
Kia Optima
11/05/2018
Quick Service
I went in to get my car inspected it was done quickly in a timely manner and the service was great!
Highly Recommend!

LF
LYNN F.
Dansville, NY
11/04/2018
Great Customer Service
The customer service provided is outstanding and they always try to go above and beyond to provide the best quality service!

SALLY C.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/28/2018
Honest & Reliable Service
I cannot say enough about this place. They are knowledgeable, trustworthy, helpful.. Their customer service is outstanding. I and several members of my family use them and have never, ever had an issue.

KG
KARA G.
Leicester, NY
Pontiac Torrent
08/31/2018
Quick Service
Thrilled with how quick my vehicle was fixed! Communication was great.

PM
PAT, SUE M.
08/15/2018
Low tire pressure
although they were very busy george got me in right away and they fixed the problem . I appreciate such great service. Thanks!

FS
FRANCIS S.
Wayland, NY
Ram 2500
08/03/2018
like the very personel intrest in the reason for your visit
Guenther Performance always goes the extra yard to correctly address the reason you brought your vehicle in for service. Great people !!!

EB
ED B.
05/18/2018
Great place
Great service and very knowledgeable

Dansville, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/03/2018
Very confident in Guenther's

JACKIE S.
04/17/2018
Friendly
Their excellent, prompt, courteous and reliable service is awesome!!!

JIM W.
03/06/2018
Jim w
You are awsome!

MN
MIKE N.
02/23/2018
Great Job as Always!
2nd generation on family do business would not have it any other way.

JO
JENNIFER O.
Geneseo, NY
02/22/2018
As usual, great service.
Very accommodating with my schedule. They phone right away when they finish the service and really nice people.

JANE B.
Lima, NY
Ford Transit Wagon
02/08/2018
Excellent job
Every time I make an appointment they strive to get me in as soon as possible, do excellent work and are very friendly. Thank you Gunthers!

MARY C.
Buick Enclave
02/07/2018
Great service from everyone!
My car was in for a few "squeaks and rattles" and an oil change. When it became obvious that I had bigger problems than expected they were very understanding of my situation. Mike gave me a ride home so that my vehicle could stay for the repairs needed. Nobody likes to hear about the big ticket repairs but I am confident that they will be taken care of and I will be back on the road soon.

COLLEEN W.
Geneseo, NY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/20/2018
Friendly and Fair
I always get friendly service with a fair price.

SP
SCOTT P.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/21/2017
Quick service Pleasant customer service
Alway enjoy the quick professional atmosphere and service.

JACKIE S.
12/16/2017
Friendly and efficient
Always a pleasure to come in and see this awesome team and leave knowing they did a great job!!!

JENNIFER C.
Kia Sorento
11/19/2017
Great job!
I had a bad experience with another shop and am weary. Guenther’s did a great job and I trust them completely to do a great job with integrity.

MARY C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/16/2017
Cooperation
I really appreciated the fact that you were willing to work on my car while I was out of town. Your cooperation is top notch!