Latest Review about 1 month ago

BOB S.
11/07/2019
Very reliable service
Always a pleasure to deal with Guenther's. I have complete faith in their workmanship. Staff is always friendly.

MN
MIKE N.
09/29/2019
Trustworthy
Bringing my vehicles to Guenther's is a nò brainer. Fantastic people to work with. Honest and fair price. Would not use anyone else.

SANDY S.
09/15/2019
Friendly, fast, fine!!
As always, pleasant and professinal! And I must say, the waiting area is very nice.

08/28/2019
Guenther’s rocks
My car was fixed immediately and at an extremely fair price

JOHN S.
GMC Sonoma
08/11/2019
Comfortable to do business with them
Inspection, oil change, and replace brake line all done in the time they said and a ride home at the start. Nice folks. Excellent job.

JACKIE S.

JOHN S.
GMC Sonoma
06/30/2019
Great Shop
They ordered my part and when they discovered i only needed one tailgate “connector” they returned the second one. A shop could have just installed both, charged me, and i wouldn’t have known.

They even scraped my old registration sticker off and helped me put my new one on the windshield. Nice folks.

SANDY S.
06/12/2019
Regular service
A-one service as usual! Fast, thorough and courteous!

JANET C.
06/07/2019
Your assistance was very much appreciated, thank you. I have a question for you, I noticed a couple vehicles in your parking lot with no plates on them, do they belong to someone or ones you have for sales? Thanks

06/05/2019
Great experience
They took care of my issue immediately, and at an extremely reasonable price, $2000 less than the dealer would have charged me.

MICHAEL S.
05/08/2019
Timely and responsive service
Had a flat the night before and they quickly plugged the damaged tire and put the spare back in place.

JACKIE S.
Lakeville, NY
05/07/2019
Friendly and Efficient.
You are greeted with a friendly hello and feel that your vehicle will be taken care of in a timely and efficient manner. Very nice waiting room. Prices are excellent. Great job!!!!

BOB S.
04/23/2019
Great Service!
Everyone is always friendly and helpful.

NH
NILS H.
Honeoye Falls, NY
Volkswagen Golf
04/20/2019
Great to work with
Got my job done quickly and correctly the first time. Updated me on progress which I really appreciated. No surprises, and job done at or below budget. Won’t ise anyone else going forward.

SK
SHERRY K.
Caledonia, NY
GMC Acadia
04/11/2019
Excellent service and very nice friendly people.
As a small business owner myself, I believe in supporting small business.
I have been to Guenther Performance twice, and was very pleased with the service, and the people.
I highly recommend them.

MICHAEL S.
04/06/2019
Timely, knowledgeable, responsive
I made an unscheduled stop because the check engine light was flashing. I told the staff I was on my way to a business meeting 3+ hours away and they took the vehicle in immediately and started the diagnosis. They made the diagnosis and repairs in a shorter time than I would have thought possible and I was on my way sooner than expected and the potential disaster was averted.

03/24/2019
Thorough and fair prices

JJ
JODY J.
Pontiac G6
03/22/2019
Quick Service
I was able to schedule an appointment quickly with the friendly service mgr. They did a good job fixing my loud exhaust. The waiting room is nice and clean with complimentary coffee! Thank you Mike!

03/16/2019
Great car repair service
People friendly and helpful, great location, wonderful comfortable new building!

JOE M.
Pittsford, NY
Honda Accord Coupe
03/02/2019
They replaced my weak battery.
My car started hard. They checked the battery and tested the charging system. It was determined that the charging system was good but the battery was failing. A new battery was installed in less than 30 minutes and I was on my way. Good price with great service as usual.