Overall Rating 1.6666667/5rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667rating 1.6666667
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Marian M.
Oak Park, MI
12/09/2019
Friendly competent service
This is a family run business headed by a perfectionist who believes in providing the best service to his customers. They totally updated the facility putting in state of the art equipment, but what makes that important is the people. They care and they're competent. You can trust them. It's not a national chain. For them, it's personal.

12/05/2019
Jayson is great
Jayson did a great job working with the insurance people

Micheal P.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Micheal's wife. She said she always gets really good service. They are up front and do all they can to help out. As a female, she stated they aren't condescending or treat her like an idiot. She enjoys taking her vehicle there.

Kim M.
Honda Fit
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Kim said they always give her good service and there is no haggling.

Lathrup Village, MI
Jaguar XJ
11/26/2019
Detailed Inspection
I was as usual pleased with my visit. A good detailed inspection is very important. I will have to take it back for the detail portion.

CG
Charles G.
Franklin, MI
Volvo S60
11/22/2019
I was pleased with the service.
I was pleased with the service.

IH
Ira H.
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Ira said the business is very satisfactory and he has nothing but good things to say about them.

PC
Paul C.
Southfield, MI
Saturn VUE
11/17/2019
Transmission repair
Quality work taking care of my transmission malfunction. Accurate diagnosis and reviewed all repair options with me. Car returned in clean state with everything working as it should. Did not have to take it back for additional corrections.

RL
Rob L.
11/15/2019
Once again, Curt's has provided excellent service, on-time and on-budget.

GB
Gregory B.
Berkley, MI
Jeep Commander
11/13/2019
Wanted to Give 5 Stars, but it was not the best it could be
In summary, they got the job done and did the right thing when things didn’t go to plan. We haven’t seen the problems come back, but I know they do they will work to make it right. I most likely will be going back. For the full recap, continue reading. I brought our 2007 Jeep Commander in for an oil change, malfunctioning TPMS system, intermittent oil pressure light, a metal rattle/scrapping noise, and a hum noise at 40+ mph. Drop off was simple, place looks nice, friendly staff. I left very specific descriptions of the problems and noises. They were able to identify everything that needed to be done and gave me the estimate. I knew it could be big, but when they said the differential needed to be dropped to fix the hum noise, which was a differential pinion bearing, as well as the oil pan, that stunk. The oil pan wasn’t even on my radar, but they provided a picture of the rust, which was a nice touch in convincing me it needed to be replaced. They hoped to be done before the end of the day Friday, but there were some delays in getting some of the parts so they gave me a loaner for the weekend for free (very nice touch). Monday came and when I followed up with them they weren’t going to be able to get it done that day either. Vehicle was ready Tuesday mid-morning but they said they would clean it good if I gave them till lunch. Picked it up and paid right about in the middle of the estimate. Here is why I gave 4 instead of 5 stars. Started driving away and no joke, the tire light came on at the light right in front of their shop. When I pulled a U-turn to come back, I heard the metal rattle/scrapping noise that I described. Brought it back, took the service advisor for a spin to confirm what I saw and he was rightfully embarrassed on behalf of the job done. Needless to say, I got the loaner back. They fixed the wheel they believed to be the culprit and I think they re-adjusted the brake dust shield that was making the noise. Got it back later that day. In the end it was a good experience. Not great, but good. I didn’t feel like I was getting conned. Will definitely consider going to them again.

Leah S.
Mazda RX-8
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Leah said the business was pretty good. She said they were the only place that could work on a rotary engine.

JQ
Jennifer Q.
Pleasant Ridge, MI
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer said the staff was very courteous and got the service completed quickly. She added the shuttle service was nice, and the prices were good. She has had no issues with her vehicle.

Jane K.
Oak Park, MI
11/10/2019
Best service always
Only place I will ever take my cars for repairs

SD
Shirley D.
Detroit, MI
Lexus GS 300
11/08/2019
Attention to individual's car problem, clean and professionalism all exhibited.
Excellent place to take your vehicle.

Chevrolet Traverse
11/06/2019
Friendly. Knowledgeable

TL
Thomas L.
Chevrolet Camaro
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said that they did a good job and he has no complaints.

EC
Ed C.
10/26/2019
Been satisfied by Curt's Service for over 20 years.
A week earlier Michelle talked me into buying new Cooper tires. I came in looking for Michelin tires and she convinced me I would like them. She is right. I love the Coopers. I drive a lot of miles a year and I have never noticed smooth tracking like I get from the Coopers.

TO
Terry O.
Acura RSX
10/24/2019
Another great visit at Curt;s
I thought I needed a muffler, but the team at Curt's figured out it was just a heat shield rattling. They fixed it up and saved me a lot of money on an unnecessary muffler replacement!

LD
Linda D.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Linda said the girl at the front desk is very informative and friendly. She said she explained everything to her. She added that she was very impressed with the service and will continue to use them for her vehicle needs.

AT
Alfred T.
Detroit, MI
10/19/2019
Customer service and quality of service
Customer service and quality of service was excellent. Workmanship is always reliable and accurate.