Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/20/2018
Customer Friendly
Customer friendly, quick and cost competitive!

HW
Harold W.
Wichita, KS
Ford
10/12/2018
The best around!
The whole crew is awesome. They treat a vehicle as if it were their own. Super service!

PL
Patrick L.
GMC Acadia
10/06/2018
Tire Roatation and Balance
As always fast friendly serive from Brad and his crew.

PP
Paul P.
Nissan Titan
10/05/2018
Great as always
I would not take my vehicle anywhere else.

JN
John N.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/05/2018
Tire repair
On one of our busiest days before a big event, I had a tire going flat. Brad got it in and out for us in a little over an hour.

Jay S.
Ram Pickup
09/30/2018
Ram with AC issues
Just got the truck back and the weather has turned cold but so far AC is cold again. The communication was great and they even worked things out with my warranty company. So far very happy with these guys

Jim H.
Wellington, KS
Buick LeSabre
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Jim said that everything was good.

Brian H.
09/28/2018
Great Service! Trustworthy!
I've been taking my cars to D & B for several years now. I trust them to fix the problem and at a fair price.

MT
Mike T.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he was satisfied with the overall customer service and knowledge. They are trustworthy. He will use them again.

Pontiac Bonneville
09/26/2018
Loyal Customer for 22 years
The folks at D&B have been good to us for 22 years and I can't imagine taking my vehicles to anyone else. They are always straight forward, caring, and helpful. Excellent Work!!!!!

Rick R.
09/25/2018
oil change service
My service request was handled in a timely and professional manner. The options for the level of service were explained to me before I left my car for the oil change. The final bill matched the original estimate. Overall a good experience.

TP
Todd P.
Winfield, KS
Cadillac SRX
09/24/2018
Fantastic!
I always enjoy my visit to D&B. Customer service is excellent and I always feel I am treated fairly.

Michael D.
Chrysler Concorde
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he has used this business for years. They always do a good job.

JE
Jason E.
Wichita, KS
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the staff did a really good job.

HB
Harold B.
Buick Lucerne
09/19/2018
Needed a tire fixed "in a hurry", and it was "no problem" with D & B repairing it. Had us on the road in not time. Thanks!

RT
Roger T.
Mercedes-Benz E400
09/19/2018
Best tire guys in Kansas!
D and B are accommodating, friendly, honest and always do their best!

PW
Patsy W.
GMC Terrain
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Patsy said the business did quick work. Customer service is very polite.

Don D.
Douglass, KS
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/15/2018
D&B Service for me has always been professional, truthful and timely on my various vehicles through the years
I have always tried to support local, independent businesses anywhere I lived. I had first used D&B thru AAA emergency tire service years ago and found they were prompt, professional and thorough in their repair of my truck. Since then, we have used them on both major and minor services and they have given us independent, straight forward objective advice on how to fix our problems. I will recomend them very highly and urge customers to give them a try.

David P.
09/13/2018
Good work.
Checked out my battery problem with my Chevrolet, got it replaced under the warranty. Received the car back in good time and for a very reasonable price.

Jason F.
Haysville, KS
09/05/2018
Service repairs
Great work done on time and done right