Latest Review over 1 year ago

BF
Brett F.
05/16/2019
Trust
I know that I can trust D&B to not only do a quality job, but to be honest and up front about what needs to be done and what does not. It’s hard to find someone in this business that you can trust, and I trust Brad and his crew.

JJ
Jenny j.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Jenny said the service was done a timely manner and she was satisfied with the service.

MJ
Mark J.
05/07/2019
Always great service.
Hard working well trained professionals with complete knowledge of the automotive repair and service industry.

Donna S.
Chevrolet Traverse
05/06/2019
Outstanding service and quality work.
I have been taking my vehicle to D & B for years. They have always done quality work for me and I trust them. All of the employees have been very professional and I would highly recommend them to everyone.

TH
Tyrus H.
Wichita, KS
GMC Yukon
05/03/2019
Great experience as always - Tyrus
I had my Yukon just serviced at D & B Service Center in Derby and I will continue to take my vehicles to them whenever I need a car repair. Brad and his staff are very knowledgeable and will always do what’s in the best interest of the customer. Everytime I have ever taken my cars there it’s been done correctly the first time. I have developed a relationship with Brad and even if time goes by when I walk in he knows my name. If you’re looking for a honest, dependable, trustworthy repair facility D & B Service Center is the place. Thank you again my Yukon is driving great with the new brakes.

BG
Bob G.
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Bob said he was completely happy with the professional way he was treated by the business.

DA
Dennis A.
Pontiac Grand Prix
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Elizabeth. She said the service provided by this business is honest and very good. She also said she has no problems.

Kia Spectra
04/29/2019
Quick and convenient
Quick and friendly service. They were patient as I had to bring my car back in after payday. Convenient early and late drop off options.

KP

Ken W.
Buick Envision
04/25/2019
Excellant service always
I always get feedback on condition observed during the service. Personal are Great

JN
Jim N.
04/19/2019
Honest mechanics with exceptional customer service.
We have trusted D & B service with all of our family vehicles for over 15 years. Brad and his staff are friendly and ready to help troubleshoot most any type of car trouble. Our young adult daughters still call Brad when they are having car trouble and he is always willing to help how he can, even when they no longer live in Derby, Kansas.

Jim W.
04/18/2019
Car Work Done
Thanks Brad and team for taking care of my car. Great job

Richard W.
Belle Plaine, KS
Buick LeSabre
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the staff have always done a good job for him.

Richard C.
Wichita, KS
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Richard said he was satisfied with the service.

Jim W.
04/12/2019
Car Work Done
Work was done when promised and they made sure if I needed something tey took care of it. Thanks Brad and team