D & B Enterprises Inc

Rosalee H. on 04/26/2018
Rosalee said this is a great place to do business with and they take care of their customers.
Vehicle: Buick LaCrosse
Service Date: 04/24/2018
Review Created: 04/26/2018
Jenice M. on 04/22/2018
"Always great!"
Excellent customer service! These guys always do a great job!
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier
Service Date: 04/20/2018
Review Created: 04/22/2018 10:59 AM
Mario G. on 04/21/2018
"Hassle free, good price for great work."
It was a bit of a wait to get my truck scheduled in for some maintenance, but it was well worth the wait! I have not had any complaints or problems with the staff or the work done. They got the job done right the first time and are quick to inform of any unscheduled maintenance items that might come up. All and all, I recommend D & B for car service
Vehicle: Chevrolet Avalanche
Service Date: 04/19/2018
Review Created: 04/21/2018 02:57 PM
Byron H. on 04/19/2018
"Staff"
Friendly staff, always great to work with.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 04/16/2018
Review Created: 04/19/2018 05:58 AM
Harold B. on 04/19/2018
Harold said the staff did a very good job for him.
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Service Date: 04/17/2018
Review Created: 04/19/2018
Jason A. on 04/13/2018
Jason said the staff got his vehicle fixed.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 04/11/2018
Review Created: 04/13/2018
Bill G. on 04/11/2018
Bill said the employees provided prompt service. He appreciated their honest service.
Vehicle: Cadillac DeVille
Service Date: 04/10/2018
Review Created: 04/11/2018
Richard S. on 04/10/2018
Richard said the business is great.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 04/07/2018
Review Created: 04/10/2018
Kim R. on 04/06/2018
"Great Customer Service and Knowledgeable Staff!"
I won't take my car anywhere else. They are reliable and informative on what is best for me and my car.
Vehicle: Dodge Charger
Vehicle: Lexus ES 350
Service Date: 04/02/2018
Review Created: 04/04/2018 05:21 AM
Mike I. on 04/04/2018
Mike said the business had fair prices and he was very pleased with the work done on his vehicle. They were very friendly. They got him in and out quickly.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Colorado
Tom W. on 04/04/2018
Tom said the facility was nice and clean. The staff was very professional.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Melinda S. on 04/04/2018
Melinda said the business provided good customer service and they got her right in for repairs.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 03/29/2018
Pat S. on 04/01/2018
"Service"
Good service and the coffee is not to bad either.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Review Created: 04/01/2018 05:28 AM
Lisa W. on 03/31/2018
"Fantastic service"
Great service & friendly!
Vehicle: Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service Date: 03/31/2018
Review Created: 03/31/2018 08:21 PM
Brent W. on 03/31/2018
"Fast, great, and honest!"
The shop and all the staff were great from start to finish will take all the family vehicles here from now on!
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 03/31/2018
Review Created: 03/31/2018 07:54 PM
Tony D. on 03/30/2018
"people"
they are such a good group
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 03/28/2018
Review Created: 03/30/2018 08:06 AM
Ken P. on 03/28/2018
"Trusty services"
They are always there to provide good service at fair prices.
Vehicle: Toyota FJ Cruiser
Service Date: 03/26/2018
Review Created: 03/28/2018 03:29 AM
Nate G. on 03/24/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Bad referral "
D&B didn’t fix the issue I had when I brought in my vehicle, they just threw new parts around at it, and wasn’t ever close to root problem as if they never listened to my issue and ended up not fixing my original problem. So they then 500$ later referred me another shop that Brad said specialized in my problem called world wide transmission in Wichita. This is where the bad got ugly 900$ later Curtis the owner ended up making the problem worse and actually damaging other parts of vehicle, and I had to take it back to him twice and he never took responsibility and leaving me with a bigger mess then when I started. I finally got fed up with Curtis and his inability to fix the problem he claim to an expert in and took to another shop that was able to identify the root cause and fix without issue. Both shops d&b and worldwide transmission are terrible about follow up and communication to customers, they don’t value their customers time or money. You may have a better experience and I hope so, but I wouldn’t bet your money and time on it.
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 03/24/2018 06:37 AM
Brad R. at D & B Enterprises Inc responded on 03/31/2018

Mr. Gaulin's original complaint was that he was hearing a noise and feeling a vibration that he believed was coming from the transfer case. During our test drive, when we put the vehicle in four wheel drive we discovered that there was a severe vibration that we believed was his complaint. Upon visual inspection, we discovered that the front drive shaft was causing the vibration. The driveshaft was worn to the point that it would have been dangerous to drive in the condition it was in. Additionally, we noticed that the transfer case had multiple leaks. After speaking to Mr. Gaulin, we removed the drive shaft to be rebuilt. Unfortunately, the drive shaft was worn so severly that it could not be rebuilt and had to have a new drive shaft installed. Also, we filled to the transfer case to the proper level and referred Mr. Gaulin to Curtis at World Wide Transmission to reseal the transfer case. Some time after the referral, Mr. Gaulin contacted us and notified us that the original problem had not been fixed. At that point, we suspected that due to the modification to the vehicles suspension, the geometry of the driveline was compromised. We believed that World Wide Transmissions was better equipped to handle that issue. We recieved no communication after that phone call. However, after the review, we did some investigation and spoke with Curtis at World Wide Transmissions and discovered that he had resealed the transfer case. Then, due to the compromised pinion angle of the rear drive shaft that we previously mentioned, the rear seal of the transfer case continued to leak. To our knowledge at that point, Curtis referred Mr. Gaulin to a shop that specializes in lifted vehicles and they were able to adjust the driveshaft geometry to fix the transfer case rear seal leak and the original vibration. While we are responsible for the fact that the orignial problem was still present when the vehicle left our shop, we refute the claim that we "threw new parts around at it". We did not repair anything that was not imperative to the proper operation and safety of the vehicle. With that said, we pride ourselves in customer service and satisfaction. If Mr. Gaulin or any of our customers feel as though they were mistreated or taken advantage of; that is unacceptable by our standards and we apologize deeply. We cannot speak for World Wide Transmissions, but our shop as a whole would like to appologize to Mr. Gaulin and hope that we can do business in the future. If Mr. Gaulin has any questions, or would like to speak further on the matter he is more than welcome to contact us.

Dennis A. on 03/23/2018
"Very trustworthy "
I was impressed with the attention to customer service. They were very kind to me, and answered all my questions. Great people,and great service. Thank you.
Vehicle: Ford Focus