Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Patrick L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/23/2019
Tire Rotation
Once again outstanding service from Brad and his crew.

AT
Anne T.
Mulvane, KS
02/23/2019
Great Service!!!
I have used D&B for Several years now and their Knowledge and the service they provide are outstanding. Everyone there is always friendly and very helpful. I would highly recommend D&B to anyone and I have several times!

JN
Joe N.
Buick LeSabre
02/22/2019
Looking out for you
While in for an oil change and tire rotation, D&B alerted us to two serious safety issues involving the vehicle. They brought these concerns to us, advised us of the cost, and as a result we proceeded with the additional repairs. Their concern for our safety was genuine and not in their self-interest. These are the type of people that you want looking out for you to keep you safe on the road.

Jay A.
Kia Sorento
02/16/2019
The work was completed in less time than quoted and price was reasonable. Thanks to Brad and crew for getting us back on the road.

TA
Tim A.
Pontiac Montana
02/16/2019
Steering pulling to the right
I brought my car to D&B because the steering was pulling to the right. After performing the alignment I requested, Brad called and told me the alignment wasn't too far off and the problem was probably due to the 2 mismatched tires I had on the front of the car. He made me a fair and honest offer to replace the mismatched tire with a new one identical to the other one I had replaced a while back. I always take my vehicles to D&B. Brad and his people are honest, reliable, priced right, very knowledgeable and a great bunch of people to deal with! The estimates are always right on and fair! I strongly recommend D&B to anyone looking for a great auto repair place!

Michael M.
Ford Excursion
02/15/2019
Running like new
I can always count on Brad to fix my vehicle right the first time. DB only fixes what needs to be fixed. They don’t try to sell you things that your car really doesn’t need. Honesty is something rare in this world. DB has been honest with me on my cars for over 12 years.

JO
Jack O.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Jack said they are very honest and they always do a fabulous job.

James G.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
James said the staff were very forthright and did exactly the service they said they would. They brought to his attention additional issues with his vehicle and really went above and beyond. They were not at all pushy.

AU
Allen U.
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/27/2019
Extremely competent and conscientious
For over 10+ years and with many different vehicles, D&B Auto has provided service and repairs that have been done correctly and quickly, and at a fair price. Over this period of time, our vehicles have always been fixed right the first time. I would strongly recommend this auto repair shop!

AU
Allen U.
Dodge Journey
01/27/2019
Dead battery
Thanks for getting our Journey in when we stopped by with the dead battery so quickly. We appreciate the great care you give to our vehicles.

Jackie A.
Chrysler 200
01/26/2019
They are worthy of 5 stars.
They always do excellent work at a reasonable price. I trust them which is everything.

VW
Vicki W.
Kia Soul
01/25/2019
Tranny Sevice
Well............again, I am very pleased and satisfied to have found D and B for my auto service needs since moving to Derby. Vehicle has over 120K miles and, upon dealership recommendations, there are 5 services I needed to budget for. Tranny serice is the 2nd of the five, all of which will be done at D & B based on the half dozen quotes I received; and, it's not just price, but the office area is clean, the technicians are all amiable, the shop conveniently located and when I got a warning light on the dash a couple weeks ago, D & B discussed it with me after Auto Zone diagnosed the computer codes. Unless, the car suffers potential issues that D & B described, that repair will be number six on the list.

Melissa C.
Kia Optima
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Melissa said they were fast and friendly.

Jim W.
01/17/2019
Car Work Done
Great work and very quick. Car ready when promised. Thanks

MK
Mike K.
01/13/2019
Mazda Repair
The service to replace the front two brakes on the Mazda 6 was done in one day. Always experience great service friendly advise at D & B Auto Service. Thanks, Brad.

Jim M.
Buick Park Avenue
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Jim said that Brad did a good job, and he will be back.

KH
Kurt H.
Chevrolet Camaro
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Kurt said they are trustworthy and take good care of him.

David B.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
David said the business does a good job and he would recommend them for service.

MJ
Mike J.
12/31/2018
Whole staff is courteous and knowledgable.
I've taken every car I've owned here for 15+ years for repairs. Always treated well and a quickly with repairs.

Terry M.
12/30/2018
Friendly staff and great customer service
Brad and his staff are wonderful. They listen and take care of your needs with your vehicle and have great customer service. I highly recommend them. They truly care about your vehicle and making sure everything is right