VW
Vicki W.
Kia Soul
12/15/2018
New to Derby and to D&B
I have an older model Kia Soul that the dealership recommended they perform some services - cooling system flush and fill, transmission service, fuel injection service and brakes. It is difficult, retired and on a fixed income, to manage these costs; but, I tried D&B for the first time this week on the cooling system and I was very pleased. The service was reasonably priced and it is a very clean facility, with amiable representatives. When I went to school, Auto Shop was an option only for boys and Home Economics was for girls. So, I have never had a decent understanding of auto repairs and services and it has been difficult to find shops you can trust to do the right thing at a reasonable price; people whose work you can trust. I found such a place after years of failures where I used to live; I think I have found such a place in Derby; D & B. They will be my maintenance/repair shop into the future. Thank you for not making me feel like a stupid stranger; but, instead like a valued customer.

TC
Tim C.
Mulvane, KS
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mary Lou. She said the business is reasonable, trustworthy and honest. They are reliable and do cost saving work.

NN
Nick N.
12/09/2018
D and B is the BEST
Quality service from a family owned business. This is the first place I have ever taken our vehicles where I can, without a doubt, trust the shop. They are always fair with prices and will never try to up sell you on things that are not needed. Only if they can see it saving you time and money in the future.

Jay G.
12/05/2018
Great service. Great people.
I would trust Brad with my grandkids! The only place in town I will take my vehicles

CF
Christine F.
12/03/2018
Trust these guys
It is so nice that I have car guys to make sure my Subaru runs well.

KP
Ken P.
12/03/2018
Brake
Brad and team did a great job on short notice.

Rick R.
11/23/2018
Excellence Defined
Although you have to wait a few days to get your turn in the shop, the friendly staff members are informative, keep you update if there are additional issues identified, and do their best to complete the repairs timely.

I highly commend D & B for your automotive needs. You will experience excellent service that you can trust. P

KW
Ken W.
Buick Envision
11/20/2018
always doing a great job or me
I still think they stay on top of the new car changes

Bobby M.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Bobby said he was happy with the service.

Bud H.
11/19/2018
Battery installed.
Great job. Very much appreciated.

NN
Nick N.
11/12/2018
Trusted Company
I have always been able to count on the honest and professional expertise of the D and B Team. I would not take my vehicles any where else.

Belle Plaine, KS
11/11/2018
Shock and brake inspection
I am a returning customer that has come to appreciate the courtious and to- the- point attitudes from the D & B Enterprises staff. This visit was for an inspection on a possible brake or shock leak. Quite quickly the issue was diagnosed and the repair completed, around my busy schedule. They even helped with determining the best fix that saved me quite a bit. I would recommend them to everyone.

MK
Mike K.
11/09/2018
CRV Repair
Quality and quick service---friendly staff.

DK
David K.
Nissan Sentra
11/09/2018 Category: Service
David said the mechanic did a great job and it was done in a timely manner.

Kurt M.
Buick Lucerne
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Kurt said the business was good and they got him in, in a timely manner.

ED
Ed D.
Acura TL
11/05/2018
New Tires
D&B does good honest work. They have worked on my good cars and my junk cars, always respectful of how I want to spend my money. I buy tires from them because they give me a reasonable price and they are close by to rotate those tires when needed.

KP

Richard W.
Belle Plaine, KS
Lincoln Town Car
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the staff at this business always repair the vehicles he brings them.

LH
Lee H.
Buick Enclave
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Lee said they did a great job.

Jerry W.
Chrysler Sebring
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said that they are very knowledgeable and they did inform him with what was wrong with his vehicle. He just wanted to mention to book ahead of time, the facility can get very busy.