JAN FAITH W.
Mitsubishi Outlander
02/23/2021
Trustworthy Local Shop
This is a great local auto repair shop for everything from routine maintenance to major repairs. Very thorough and conscientious. The complimentary safety inspection report and car wash are an added service benefit.

BOB EVE H.
02/16/2021
Great service and the car wash.
We have taken our vehicles to D&D for years . They are very honest and trustworthy. I highly recommend them.

Honda Civic Sdn
Wonderful
I had an oil change done and they did a wonderful job! They were very timely, had a good price, and had my car cleaned!

KH
KEVIN H.
Ram 1500
Another expert service!
Good outfit! My Truck loves D&D!

MIKE B.

Professional

Volvo V50
02/08/2021
Top notch auto shop
Jeff listened to my idea of what I as wrong, took the time to watch a video of the issue and confirmed solution was able to be done. He saved me over $1000 and adjusted the part of the system ( not replace the whole system) like the other mechanics wanted to do. They also replaced other items that were in need - with honesty, courtesy and skill. It was refreshing! All the guys in the shop are courteous and they even washed my car! I’m a new fan!

GR
Guy R.
02/07/2021
Prompt & professional service.
They got my car worked into their schedule in just a couple of days. And they even got the work done faster then that.
They do a good job of explaining to me the work they did & any work they recommend.
They will be my go to automotive service provider moving forward.

GP
Greg P.
Beaverton, OR
02/05/2021
Satisfied Return Customer
New brakes and struts. My car drives and handles great again. D&D is fantastic! They got me right in, took care of things without charging for extra “stuff” that wasn’t needed and I appreciate the ride when I dropped off my car. It’s really nice to pick up a clean car when they are done too.

JJ
Jarvis J.
02/01/2021
Clear communication, quick service
Called a few days ahead to discuss my issues. Made an appointment to drop off my truck on a Monday morning. Received a call a few hours later based on what the mechanics found. I asked them to proceed, and the truck was done a few hours later, ready to pick up the same day.

Jerry B.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/23/2021
Professional service and friendly.
Always get the best of what is needed for service on my 1998 Cheyenne pickup.

LK
Louis K.
01/13/2021
I am very pleased with the service and safety concerns. And they got right to it and got it done quickly.

LN

Erick W.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/04/2021
Alternator Diagnosis and Replacement
They diagnosed and replaced my failing alternator very quickly. They had it ready and fixed the same day of the appointment. Always friendly, fair pricing and great service!

AJ
AARON KIMBER J.
Jeep Liberty
12/11/2020
Customer service
My Jeep was having issues and I called them after hours. They promptly returned my call and got my vehicle in on a Wednesday, fixed it and I had it by the late afternoon. Their communication and service are great and with very reasonable rates.