Joi A.
FIAT 500
05/04/2021
Scheduling an oil change was easy, staff was friendly and courteous, no hassles, ideal experience.

ER
Elisa R.
Acura RL
04/29/2021
Amazing Customer Service
From my first call with Rodney regarding my car issues, everything was spot on! Done on time, great/fair price and super clean shop. I’ll forever bring my car here and refer you to friends and family.

CK
Charlie K.
04/16/2021
Keeping Suby happy
As always, fantastic service and a car wash too!

Thanks to Jeff and the D7D team!

Jerry B.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/10/2021
Professional, friendly organization.
D&D Automotive my go to company for repairs on my 1998 Cheyenne truck. I recommend them to anyone needing quality auto care!

04/08/2021
Great as usual
D&D is the best, most honest shop in Cottage Grove. My car has been in twice for what seemed like serious issues, and both times I have left D&D with the problem solved for less than $100. Can't recommend them highly enough.

CK
Charlie K.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/05/2021
VW diesel timing belt
As always, D&D delivered!! Timing belt finished in one day and $300 below my expected cost. Nice job!!

DON PATRICIA W.
03/30/2021
Best shop in Oregon ! Period !!
Once Again D&D Automotive goes above and beyond with their already excellent customer service :), I have been coming to this shop for almost 10 yrs now and the service today is just as excellent as it was my first time in for repairs :)), I had a simple oil change on my 2003 F-350 Diesel pickup today dropped it off filthy and in need of service for it back oil changed and serviced and washed shiny new no charge :), if that’s not enough Jeff the owner makes sure u have a ride hone and a ride back to pick up your vehicle also no charge :), that’s number 1 service :), you add the Best mechanic crew in the business along with Rodney up front getting everyone scheduled and out the door :), you come up with the Number 1 Shoo in Oregon period Hands down :), not to mention the warranty they offer :), so if your looking for an Honest straight shooting repair shop you won’t find any other shop that compares with D&D Automotive. Thanks again to All the shop guys & to the front office and Jeff the owner for the fair and Honest work and pricing .Sincerely Don Williams Eden Excavation. Loyal customer going on 10 yrs now :)).

Beaverton, OR
INFINITI FX50
03/29/2021
So easy to work with
I can always get in quickly. Love the car wash with the oil change

HN
Harley N.
Creswell, OR
GMC Vandura
03/24/2021
The most honest auto mechanics I have come across yet.
I will visit the same mechanic loyally, every time, until they do something dishonest. I have gone through many mechanic shops over the years. I have been bringing both of my vehicles to D&D Automotive for a few years now. They are straight up about prices and don't try to do work that does not need to be done. The are always cheerful and keep great records of all inspections and observations pertaining to my vehicles.

Jonathan T.
Ram 2500
03/18/2021
Great customer service, and quick turn around time for vehicle
Great place, only place I take my vehicles

Jack R.
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
03/14/2021
Great price great service
Your trustworthy, reliable, friendly hometown mechanic is just a click or call away. Thanks D&D

Denny B.
Honda Ridgeline
03/10/2021
Oil change started on time and I got a free car wash to boot. Great outfit to care for your vehicles.

Jerry B.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/10/2021
Personable, friendly and professional.
Have had work done on my vehicle for several years. Always pleased with repairs needed. This is my go to auto shop for my 1998 Chevy Cheyenne truck.

AC
Anthony C.
Veneta, OR
Nissan Pickup
03/09/2021
Professionalism and Friendliness
I received a diagnosis on my vehicle and the diagnosis was fast(same day) and I was given great information about the problem on my vehicle. The employees were knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. There was no pressure on me to get the work done immediately or where to get the work done. It is a very friendly and people oriented establishment.

JAN FAITH W.
Mitsubishi Outlander
02/23/2021
Trustworthy Local Shop
This is a great local auto repair shop for everything from routine maintenance to major repairs. Very thorough and conscientious. The complimentary safety inspection report and car wash are an added service benefit.