DO
David O.
Mazda CX-5
08/13/2020
CX-5
Depenable car repair. Great place to have car worked on.

LC
Leslie C.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/01/2020
First service for Subaru
This was the first time that my Subaru had been to D&D, after going through its three free services from the dealership that I bought it from. It had been recommended that I get a new air filter, new battery and new tyres at the last service. D&D only recommended new tyres before the winter, did their usual thorough service and with their usual cheerfulness and friendliness. In addition, the service itself cost me half of what the dealership would have charged, without having to drive up to Eugene. They were also wearing masks, had a shield up at the desk and had made plenty of room to allow people to stay a safe distance apart in the reception. I'm sticking with D&D!

BV
Brett Dawn V.
Jeep Liberty
07/30/2020
D&D Automotive
I Love this place!! Always a perfect job done and very reasonable!!

Jeep Compass
07/16/2020
Great local shop
I have been taking my car to D & D Auto for several years for routine maintenance and repairs. I've always found them to be honest, thorough, and very professional. Repairs are completed at or below the original estimate. Scheduling is a breeze and the shop is clean and well maintained.

Boyd B.
07/15/2020
The rates are reasonable and excellent service
They have been reasonable on there rates and do a great job

DON PATRICIA W.
07/14/2020
Excellent as always ;))
I have been taking my vehicles to D&D Automotive now for almost 8 years ;), and since Day one customer service And customer satisfaction has always been their Focus ;), from Larry the man who started and built this amazing shop to Jeff the owner now the goal today is the same as it was 8 years ago when I first walked through the door;)), It starts with Rodney at the front counter, to the excellent mechanics in the shop, to the drivers who take u home, pick u up when ur vehicle is repaired , and the guys who wash ur vehicle after every service or repair ;), every single person there takes excellent care of their customers , you won’t find a more professional, Honest , hardworking auto shop anywhere like D&D. Automotive ;), so if your looking for a dependable honest fair priced automotive shop you won’t find a better place than D&D .sincerely Don and Patricia. Williams .

07/13/2020
My car was fixed quickly and at a reasonable price. They even washed it for me!

Carol B.
Lexus LS 460
07/10/2020
Only Place to Go for your car
What is so special? Everything, period. From the first call, when I told him what happened and what I needed, to the day my car was fixed Right (by D&D) and home again. Very Helpful and Very trustworthy. Very Respectful, Very Knowledgeable. Very Really Good Price Too. Never go anywhere else for my Auto needs.

Mickie L.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/09/2020
Always quick to get in and great customer service. They do an oil change and do a check on entire vehicle, and Wash it after! Best price 👌 Last time I went in they even changed a bulb for me no charge. Highly Recommend!

LN
Larry N.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
07/08/2020
you guys
Thanks for taking care of all vehicles

CHERYL H.
Toyota Sequoia
07/02/2020
Friendliness
Always a happy greeting and work done was Explained thoroughly

YC
YOLONDA C.
Drain, OR
Dodge Dakota
06/25/2020
Great service vehicle repaired in timely matter

Janice S.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
06/23/2020
Love this place!
This business earns my highest praise every time I visit! Kind, thorough, excellent work AND patient with my endless questions! My car repair place!

BT
Bob T.
Carson City, NV
06/18/2020
Im in town visiting family and my Test Coolant caution came on in my Ford Diesel. I stopped in the local Napa store seeking advice and they recommended D&D down the street. I stopped in and talked to Rodney and we decided to bring the truck in to have the coolant changed and have the oil changed. I dropped off the truck and within 40 minutes Rodney called and told me the coolant tested good and there was no need to replace it saving me $150.00 dollars. Of course I couldnt thank him enough. They did the oil change and also washed my truck. I really appreciate the honest service that the shop provided me and I will always HIGHLY recommend this shop.

Mazda 3
06/09/2020
Friendly and efficient
I brought my vehicle in for an oil change recently as a brand new customer. I was impressed by how quickly they were able to service my car and get me back on the road. They were professional and friendly, and even washed my car for me!