Veneta, OR
Chevrolet Cutaway
02/22/2020
pretty good work -----not as hot with online privacy----Good repair shop!
Uhhm, I didn't sign up for this newsletter and solicitation. The internet is not safe, secure, or private and I don't appreciate you posting online my name and vehicle information. The google sociopaths are scanning emails for data and selling it to god knows what entities. I call it data rape and i don't like it when people give any of my info away to the google-state. Especially when I didn't ask you to. i never authorized any of that. please do not solicit me for further promotions or post any more information about me or my vehicle. I prefer to not involve 3rd parties online so please do not give my info to others.

As to your service and expertise i certainly do appreciate what you have done for my vehicle. I believe you have done excellent work. So far the rig seems to run better, and i hope my mileage has improved. Having the R&R work done has reduced my concerns about future breakdowns. i would absolutely bring my vehicle to you again.
Jeff C. from D & D Automotive responded on 02/24/2020

We are glad that we where able to provide you with quality service through the shop. The review platform we use is directly from our shop management program that sends you an automatic email after each service if we have your email on file. This service is in no way affiliated with any google platform and the reviews are posted to our website using our shop managment technology to ensure only real customers reviews are shown. Since your review is anonymous your name will not even appear on the review just the review itself. Per your request we will ensure that the automatic emails are no longer sent to you. We are sorry for the misunderstanding and hope this provides further clarfication for what the review platform is. Your privacy is very important to us, so nothing that would give away your anonimity will be posted on our website. Thank you for your helpful feedback, we hope to see you in the future.

BD
Brian D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/14/2020
I needed some work on the front end of my truck and I was directed to D & D Automotive. They gave my a quote for the price and then ended up getting the work done for almost $100 less. Excellent customer service and work. I will definitely be going to D & D with all my vehicles from now on.

Rulon C.
Chevrolet Camaro
02/14/2020
They go the extra mile to get it right.
I have taken several of my vehicles to D&D over the past couple of years. I Initially went to them because of their competitive prices. I continue going back because of their exceptional service. And they even wash the car after it's repaired. I have no problem recommending them to friends and family.

KH
KEVIN H.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
02/08/2020
Happy Subaru
Thanks for another great service!

KH
KEVIN H.
Ram 1500
02/06/2020
Another repair done well.
Jeff and his crew are among the best in the business. These guys practice their craft on a very high level in a top notch facility that focuses on meeting the needs of the customer. I’m confident that my vehicles are in good hands and I will get good value for my hard earned money.
I’m happy to recommend these guys

KR
Kenny R.
01/30/2020
Did a great job
Thanks for the good work

JZ
Jami Z.
01/29/2020
The fast good service
I appreciate d and d. Great service. Reasonable price. Come here for all my car needs.

Camille S.
Beaverton, OR
INFINITI FX50
01/18/2020

MIKE B.
Scion xD
01/15/2020
My review
My first service on the Scion here in Cottage Grove. I found your customer service very enjoyable. Thanks guys I’ll be back👍. And yes I’ve already recommended you to my sister.

Honda Civic Sdn
01/13/2020
Great service and good price!
I scheduled an appointment for an oil change and the entire process was easy! I brought my car in for my appointment, they shuttled me home while my car was being worked on, and picked me back up when it was done. They washed my car! They were pleasant, polite, and helpful throughout the entire process!

LN
Larry N.
Kia Sorento
01/10/2020
Great
You guys are thorough and efficient with a great consideration for your clients.

JN
Jim N.
Ford Econoline
01/07/2020
You have high rate
I have not meet mechanic he did a great job I was so happy hear my motor was not running high. Now every morning I start it up it is perfect. Give them a chance. I did
Jim N.

Katherine S.
Drain, OR
Subaru Legacy
01/07/2020
Highly recommend this company! The service is amazing on all counts, people are so polite. They take the time to explain everything and give each customer excellent service without feeling rushed or put out. A simple oil change and they run a full diagnostic, wash the car and fill all fluids. They are the best car service agency I have had the pleasure of doing business with, pricing is below other company’s and service is above board. I will not take my vehicle anywhere else. Thank you D&D for your consideration and care...

LC
Leslie C.
01/03/2020
Always great service
D&D never fail to provide excellent service to their customers. Long may they thrive!

Marcia C.
Toyota Avalon
12/29/2019
Excellent customer service
Took my sisters car for an oil change. Jeff was so nice . They ran a diagnostic, fixed her washer fluid hose AND washed her car. I’m glad she has a good honest mechanic shop to go to if she needs help!