CAROL M.
Ford Escort
04/08/2021
Excellent service and fair prices.
Bob always come through when I have a problems with any of our car’s.

CAROL M.
Nissan Pickup
04/08/2021
D&D Auto is our family’s go to mechanic for all our car’s needs. Excellent service and pricing.
D&D Auto is #1. Bob always takes good care for our cars.

LAVONNE M.
04/06/2021
Always great service!
I have been taking my cars to Bob for nearly 10 years. He has always been there for me when I have my little emergencies. He does what he can to stay in my budget and gets me on my way. I trust him completely. I can't imagine what life would be like without D&D Auto!

Olympia, WA
04/02/2021
Awesome customer service!
Just on a whim I needed to get my oil changed. Bob always makes time to take care of my truck. I will continue coming here for all of my trucks needs.

TK
Tracy K.
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Greg. He said he's known the owner for 25 years. He has always been fair and he tells the truth.

GB
Gary B.
Dodge Challenger
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Gary said they do a good job and they always go back.

KC
Kris C.
Lincoln Navigator
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Kris said the business was friendly, took care of his vehicle, and kept in touch about the service.

Darius G.
Volvo S60
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Darius said he went without a hiccup and the price was good.

Jim B.
Dodge Dakota
01/22/2021 Category: Service
Jim said the staff were very prompt at getting his vehicle serviced and their explanations were clear. They don't do work he doesn't need.

JE
Jodi E.
01/20/2021
Trustworthy
We have taken our vehicles to D&D for over 20 years and trust them. They are great at figuring out any issues and then fixing them. The price is way better than dealerships. I took my car back to a dealer to have a recalled part replaced. My car was nolonger under warranty but the dealership told me something needed to be replaced with a estimate of $1200. They wanted to set me up with an appointment but I declined. I had D&D check it when I took my car in for servicing and no issues were found. Knock on wood but 2 years later and still no issues. D&D has seasoned mechanics that you can trust. I highly recommend them and have told friends about them.

PZ
Pat Z.
Chevrolet Colorado
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Pat said they always do a good job and they are great, been using them for 15 to 20 years.

AV
Adelaida A V.
Spanaway, WA
01/14/2021
Good customer service
I am please for integrity of their work , very helpful and honest. Very attractive for customer at need . Good service

GR
Gomer R.
Olympia, WA
Scion xB
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Gomer said he has been a customer of this business for 15 years. He is quite satisfied with this facility.

Annika M.
Kia Rondo
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Annika said Bob at the business was super helpful, fair and competent. However, she said he did not wear a mask.

VM
Victor M.
Ford Expedition
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Victor said he took his vehicle to another business but the owner of the other business passed away and this business took his vehicle since the owner is a friend of the other business. He said the staff are nice people, they did a good job, he has no complaint with the service except that they took 2 months to replace the motor and they did not clean up the vehicle before they discharged it to him.