SHARLENE C.
07/14/2021
My car is 7 yrs old and has only been serviced by the BMW dealership. I own older cars that have been serviced by D & D and felt very good about their honest and thorough repairs. I have trusted them with my BMW and feel very confident about the level of service I received.

FF
FRANK F.
07/01/2021
D & D and my 2006 Ford 350
D & D has that old shop flavor where the customer is treated like a friend. They are efficient and know their stuff! Bob and Frank are the best!

John M.
Buick Century
05/25/2021 Category: Service
John said that they're fast, very professional and he had an overall good experience.

PR
Paul R.
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Paul said the business is great. They are informative, give great prices, they say what service is needed on his vehicle and never try to sell him any unnecessary services and they do offer good deals.

Olympia, WA
05/03/2021
Words fail to express
I find that words fail to express the gratitude I have for this shop. The quality and timely work they do is unprecedented in these times. Bob and Frank are both very knowledgeable and understand the mechanics of an automobile. They are able to fix any problem I have with my truck. I always feel respected and never taken advantage of even though I am a woman that does not understand how trucks function. I feel blessed to have found them and will recommend them to anyone needing work done.

REBECCA C.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
05/02/2021
Bob and Frank are auto pros.
I had the pleasure of dealing with both Frank and Bob, at least that’s what the name tags on their shirts indicated. What can I say? They know their stuff when it comes to cars and they do it with a smile, which seems like a lot to ask these days. It just shows that these guys are knowledgeable and they like what they do.

PC
PENNY C.
Mazda MPV
04/30/2021
Always a quick response & service!
D & D has worked on all of our cars for nearly 15 years—-always gives us prompt service & advice!

GR
Geoff R.
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Geoff said the technician was honest and didn't give him the run around. He said they told him exactly what he needed to do to his vehicle.

Joe L.
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Elizabeth. She said they did exactly what she needed them to do.

CAROL M.
Ford Escort
04/08/2021
Excellent service and fair prices.
Bob always come through when I have a problems with any of our car’s.

CAROL M.
Nissan Pickup
04/08/2021
D&D Auto is our family’s go to mechanic for all our car’s needs. Excellent service and pricing.
D&D Auto is #1. Bob always takes good care for our cars.

LAVONNE M.
04/06/2021
Always great service!
I have been taking my cars to Bob for nearly 10 years. He has always been there for me when I have my little emergencies. He does what he can to stay in my budget and gets me on my way. I trust him completely. I can't imagine what life would be like without D&D Auto!

Olympia, WA
04/02/2021
Awesome customer service!
Just on a whim I needed to get my oil changed. Bob always makes time to take care of my truck. I will continue coming here for all of my trucks needs.

TK
Tracy K.
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Greg. He said he's known the owner for 25 years. He has always been fair and he tells the truth.

GB
Gary B.
Dodge Challenger
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Gary said they do a good job and they always go back.