TH
TERRI H.
Ventura, CA
01/25/2019
Employees are polite and knowledgeable.
I feel I received good quality work. Everything was explained to me in terms that I could easily understand. I will continue to have my car serviced at D & S on a regular basis!

James L.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/24/2019 Category: Service
James said the employees did not fix his vehicle the first time. His vehicle is still not operating correctly.

JO
JERRY O.
01/19/2019
2003 Toyota RAV4
Excellent services and personnel. Very timely reminder for due service and great technical support.

PF
Patrick F.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said he thinks they are great.

Johnny C.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Johnny said the staff took the time to communicate what was going on then work on the vehicle. They were nice people.

SABRINA M.
12/30/2018
I return to them year after year
I have been going to D&S for almost 6 years to have my car and my grandparent's cars serviced. Over the years, I have come to trust the quality of their work, and their professional opinions on what work my car needs and when it would be needed. They don't push unnecessary work on me. I feel safe in their hands, and that is why I have been returning year after year.

12/30/2018
Very good experience.
My experience with D&S has been excellent. They are always very helpful, friendly and honest, they do very good work, and are very efficient.

ES
Eric S.
Chevrolet Camaro
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Eric said the employees took care of his vehicle. They provided good service. They provided trustworthy service.

GF
GREG F.
Toyota Sequoia
12/23/2018
Top notch service
Quick turnaround, keen eyed diagnosis, and expert staff are just a few things that have won me over.

PP
PEGGY P.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/20/2018
The staff is excellent!
My car runs so much better from the work done on it this last Monday-Tuesday. Thank you to all the staff there. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. See you again when my car needs an oil change.

JEFF P.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
12/13/2018
Gr8 Service
Great Seevice

Mike M.
Ram 3500
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the staff at this business did exactly what he wanted them to do with his vehicle, quickly.

ROBERT H.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/08/2018
Very trustworthy and very personal
Trusting mechanics,they care about your vehicle.very good place to do business

BARBARA B.
12/08/2018
Very Knowledgeable & Great Service
I receive personal service here. I especially like that I am driven home to wait for the work to be done. When done they pick me up. I don’t get this service at the “big guys” because I am out of their range, although they did sell me the vehicle. These folks are very knowledgeable & know what my make & model requires. 💕

12/07/2018
I've aLways received fast and excellent service from D&S Auto. I wouldn't call any other auto shop.

KN
KEVIN N.
12/03/2018
Great fast competent service
I brought my truck in for what I thought was the problem, and it turned out to be something else. Danny found the real problem and repaired it in a day. I'll be back in the future. Thank you!

TRAVIS S.
11/29/2018
Great job
Fixed my jeep in a timely professional manor, runs great now. Very happy with the work

TH
Teresa H.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Teresa said they do good work and that they are dependable.

ZW
Zachary W.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Zachary said the business offers great service and even if they don't have the solution they do refer him to someone who can help.

CT
Carolyn T.
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Carolyn said the employees completed the service quickly. They provided efficient service. They provided good work.