Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Robert C.
GMC Terrain
04/18/2019
I have been coming here for several years. Service is great and fast. I had an oil change and inspection. I made and appointment and was seen right away. They also checked my air filters, which I always forget tor request, and showed me how dirty they were. I was out in about an hour.
I like this place and I like the service they provide. The prices are reasonable.
I do suggest you make an appointment, though I have gone without one and still received service.

VC
Valeria C.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Valeria said the employees were very professional, they have good knowledge and good customer service. She really likes their 3 month guarantee,

CF
Christian F.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Christian said the service was awesome.

KR
Kenneth R.
Baytown, TX
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Kenneth said it was all good.

Adam S.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Adam said this business provided excellent service.

ZG
Zach G.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Zach said the employees were able to diagnose his vehicle. They repaired the needed work.

RF
Rafael F.
Mcallen, TX
Nissan Sentra
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Rafael said they have fast, courteous and excellent service. He stated more honest facilities like them are needed.

RV
ROBERT V.
03/09/2019
Convenient
Great service! I've been going to PAS since 2004 when we bought our pick up truck and to this day 2019 we still have our pick up truck running great. Thanks to our friendly reminders for service maintenance.

ROY G.
Ford Expedition
03/07/2019
We were very please with the service and helpfulness of everyone at Premium Automotive Service. Would highly recommend this Edinburg location to everyone we know.

Joey D.
Weslaco, TX
Chevrolet S-10
03/06/2019
would NOT recommend
I took my Chevy s10 to get the alternator replaced because it had warranty. They replaced it but was still having trouble. I had to buy a new battery and it was still not working properly. After it left me stranded on the side of the road, I find out that the ground wire was torn and was not put back on the alternator. The man told me he would help me out because of my situation but instead took advantage of me. Not happy at all
Mody D. from Premium Automotive Services responded on 03/13/2019

Hi Joey, thank you for your feedback, complete customer satisfaction is our standard and we use our customers feedback to be always improving everything that we do.  We are very sorry that you had electrical problems days later after you left the shop, we tested the system before it left and it passed the testing.  I am so happy I was able to reach out to you and resolve the problem and thank you for being understanding.  We wish you and your wife the best with your new baby on the way!

RD
Roger D.
Dodge Dakota
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Roger said the business has polite and courteous people, and they do good work.

GA
Gabriel A.
Chevrolet Sonic
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Gabriel said that the place repaired his vehicle correctly and did so on time.

LR
Larry R.
Ford Expedition
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Larry said the service was excellent.

JV
Jose V.
Texas
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Jose said the customer service was good.

EG
Efrain G.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Efrain said he received good service and it's his first time going to this facility.

JULIETA S.
Linn, TX
Dodge Dakota
11/07/2018
Everyone at PAS is friendly and knowledgeable. They go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied with their work.

TG
Tara G.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Tara said they are really quick, with no wait, and she was in and out quickly.

Ali M.
Buick LaCrosse
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Ali said the business did a great job.

Juan T.
10/31/2018
OUT STANDING SERVICES
IF YOU SERACHING FOR A PLACE TO HAVE YOUR AUTO FIX THAN SEARCH NO MORE THIS PLACE IS THE SPOT TO HAVE YOUR AUTO NEEDS FIX YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED.GREAT STAFF ON DUTY ALWAYS READY TO GO THE EXTRACT MILE TO ENSURE YOUR AUTO IS UP AND RUNNING IN GREAT CONDITION.THEY WELL BREAK DOWN AND EXPLAIN TO YOU THE SERVICES NEEDED IN YOUR AUTO THATS COMES ALONG WITH WARRENTY ON WHATEVER FIXING OR PARTS REPLACE SO GIVE IT A TRY IT DOES HURT TO GIVE IT A SHOT.

NH
Noelia H.
Jeep Renegade
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Noelia said that the place provided her with overall good service.