Premium Automotive Services

Marietta, GA
Ford Police Interceptor
12/29/2019
great
the personnel and pedro were fantastic. very informative ley me know everthing that they found. also appreciative the health survey on my vechicle.

HV
Hugo V.
Ram 1500
12/19/2019 Category: Service
Hugo said the staff provides good service, and they help him out a lot.

Ron H.
Kia Soul
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Ron said service was good and they have good customer service. He said everything went well.

SR
Suzanna R.
Toyota C-HR
12/07/2019
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service. Work completed in timely manner. Great job.

XB
Xavier B.
Hyundai Genesis
11/22/2019
I was attended very promptly and was given the diagnostic fast.
The service is friendly and very professional. I will certainly come back for future service and repairs to my car.

FG
Florime G.
Toyota Venza
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Florine said they treated her well but there was a long wait.

CG
Cynthia G.
11/07/2019
Fantastic and Courteous Service as Always
I've never had a bad experience here and this time was no exception. Every person I interacted with was kind and helpful and the service itself was speedy and top notch. I for sure will keep coming back here for my automotive needs and I highly recommend that everyone else does too. :)

Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/31/2019
Premium Auto gives great, reliable, and guaranteed service
I don't go any place else for my auto servicing. They are also certified Subaru specialists and acknowledge my warranty covered services. The best service you can have in the RGV!

AP
Atanisial P.
10/26/2019
Customer service was excellent
Price for oil change was reasonable and customer service was excellent

Mission, TX
10/17/2019
Fuel Pump
I brought my truck in for a fuel pump installation the first time when I got the truck the fuel pump was giving me a hard time. Everytime I took it back they kept saying it was not the fuel pump and they could find the problem even though I was telling them what the problem was. I grew frustrated with them and decided to take my truck to another mechanic after several months of having issues with my truck and going back to this shop. The other mechanic told me it was the fuel pump so I took it back to them and they figured it was the fuel pump and changed it.

MV
Mayra V.
Penitas, TX
10/02/2019
Very friendly and fast
Very friendly, fast and explained everything exactly how it was. Thank you, I would visit again!

BW
Bill W.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/26/2019
Very efficient
Job well done - in and out quickly!

AP
Alicia P.
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Alicia said the place treated her well with good service, attention and prices.

Jose P.
Mission, TX
Ford Econoline
09/20/2019
Excellent Performance by Premium Automotive Services (PAS) of Edinburg, TX
Thanks to all PAS personnel who participated in the prompt replacement of my vehicle's automatic transmission and radiator. I am very satisfied with their quick, efficient and courteous service. I recommend PAS to everyone ever needs any type of automotive work.

CP
Cody P.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Cody said the business was very professional, helpful and honest. He felt like he was treated like a person. They always shake his hand when he goes there and they were very good at helping him out with his vehicle.