Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

BF
Beve F.
Lincoln Town Car
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Beve said she really appreciates the general manager because he spent 45 minutes looking for a special wheel that she needed and he only charged her $7, which was a really big help. She will continue to bring her vehicle back into this facility and it is very nice and clean.

JULIETA S.
Linn, TX
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/19/2018
5 Star Treatment
They are extremely friendly and they go out of their way to help save you money.

MARTHA L.
04/19/2018
They treat you like family.
My sister & I have been going to Premium Automotive for several years. The staff is very friendly and they treat us like they have known us for many years. You feel welcomed as you walk into the shop. Sometimes, as females, we feel intimidated by a mechanics shop...but here they see us like sisters and are honest with us because they care. I trust them with my Lexus.

Jim M.
Ram 1500
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the business did a great job.

James P.
Buick LaCrosse
04/13/2018 Category: Service
James said he received courteous and prompt service. He also said he really appreciates the cost and the quality of the repairs.

DA
David A.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
04/12/2018
Very helpful
Even though I didn't get my vehicle serviced here I would highly recommend this place. Guillermo was very helpful and assisted me with my vehicle and answering any questions I had.

Lety B.
04/02/2018
Preventive maint
Nice place, good people, excellent service

JI
Jesse I.
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Jesse said the staff was quick and informative.

NH
Noelia H.
Mercedes-Benz C250
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Noelia said the staff provided great customer service.

JZ
James Z.
Dodge Sprinter
03/19/2018 Category: Service
James said he was there for a safety inspection. He said the staff got him in and out quickly.

JULIETA S.
Linn, TX
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/18/2018
J.L. Smith
The service at Premium Automotive is always wonderful. The technicians are friendly and courteous.

EC
EFRAIN C.
03/15/2018
inspection
your work and service times are excellent - we went in and out in less than 10 minutes

JAMES S.
03/15/2018
Emergency visit
Mody and Guillermo got us out of a bind today. My wife had to drive to Angleton, and right before she left, her battery goes bad. We managed to get the car running and we stopped in. Mody got us in right away, set us up with a new battery, even added some needed collant. My wife was back on the road in less then 30 min. Thanks Mody.

JAMES S.
03/13/2018
Great service, as usual
I've been coming here for several years now, and the reason I keep coming back is because of their great, friendly service. Mr. and Mrs. Diaz, and their son Mody, are always very courteous, and more importantly, very knowledgeable. Guillermo, service manager, is another important member of the team. I'll keep going back, for sure.

BE
Barbara E.
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said the staff were very friendly and they provided good service.

LL
Lorraine L.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to Lorraine's Husband. He said the staff was prompt, and he didn't have to wait around very long.

LE
Londie E.
Volkswagen CC
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Londie said she's very satisfied. They are hardworking and they are not rude.

PE
Perla E.
Mission, TX
Chevrolet S-10
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Perla said the staff provides pretty good service, but it needs to work on its organizational skills.

Michelle M.
Harlingen, TX
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
03/06/2018
Mercedes Benz
You can always judge a business by the person at the FRONT counter or person ANSWERING phone. This place made an A++++++
Premium Automotive Services was friendly and knowledgable concerning all my automotive questions. Top notch service!!!!!
I recommend you check this place out and judge for your self!
If you were like me I thought only the dealership could service my Mercedes needs boy I WAS WRONG. They can do it and for a reasonable price.

Jennifer C.
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Jennifer said the staff was able to fix the problem, knowing she didn't have much money to fix it all. She has to return to the business for more service.