Bobby E. on 12/11/2017
Bobby said the service was fast.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Review Created: 12/11/2017
Diane S. on 12/07/2017
Diane said the business has always gone above and beyond for her for more than 15 years. They are very professional and thorough.
Vehicle: Nissan Pathfinder
Service Date: 11/24/2017
Review Created: 12/07/2017
PAUL M. on 11/30/2017
"Honest, helpful people"
I went to Dans Mobile for a smog check. My car failed, due to an exhaust leak. He refered me to a muffler shop, where I promptly took my car.
I had obtained a quote at the muffler shop to replace a leaking flex flange, and the next morning dropped my car off there. Thew muffler shop called me, and told me the flange leak was present, but seemed minor. However, the exhaust manifold is cracked, and requires replacement. I told him I could not afford to have it replaced, but would replace it myself, which I will do, next week.
The muffler shop suggested I not have the flange replaced until after the manifold was replaced, as he thought it may be alright and pass smog requirements without replacing the flex flange. He could easily have gone ahead and replaced that part, at $250 parts and labor, and sent me on my way to replace the manifold. He did not do that.
Instead, he sent me on my way, at NO CHARGE, even though he had taken the time to discover the cracked manifold. I was stunned!
I credit the muffler shop with being very honest and helpful, as I do Dans' Mobile, who refered me to this muffler shop, which is where he sends cars he is repairing for exhaust needs.
Dan turned me on to his "go to guy" for exhausts, and saved me a great deal of cash on the repairs I need to pass smog.
He did that to help me save money, as he knew I have been off work for months, doing chemotherapy for my illness, and cash is tight.
What a great bunch of people at Dans! Really looking out for the customer. The work he did for me was exactly as quoted before work began, and I was informed of the broken part. He then proceeded to get me expert help, and no profit to himself, and for that I am very thankful.
I would recommend his service to anyone, with confidence they will be treated fairly and with honesty. It is so difficult to find a good mechanic these days, and these guys are a+.
Additionally, I received a discount, for being a AAA member! His has been a top AAA certified shop for 15 years. A good place to do business, my first choice should I require service in the future.
Sincerely, P.McDaniel

Dan at Dans Mobile will get my car back to smog test , soon as I make the repair, for retest.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Service Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 11/30/2017 04:34 PM
Logan K. on 11/30/2017
Logan said the service was good.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 11/27/2017
John R. on 11/30/2017
Spoke with John's wife. She said the business is prompt and they have used the business several times.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 11/27/2017
Norma W. on 11/30/2017
Norma said she has been using this business for over twenty years and they do a really great job. She has never had any issues with this business or their services.
Vehicle: Toyota Pickup
Service Date: 11/29/2019
CRAIG K. on 11/28/2017
"Smog Check"
Everyone was friendly, I had an appointment and they took me in right on time. The work was completed really fast. great experience, again.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 11/24/2017
Review Created: 11/28/2017 05:00 AM
JOEL R. on 11/27/2017
"Honesty"
Always reliable and honest.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Malibu
Service Date: 11/25/2017
Review Created: 11/27/2017 11:02 PM
GUY V. on 11/26/2017
"Will not trust any other shop."
Great and trusted service even on a new auto.
Vehicle: Dodge Challenger
Review Created: 11/26/2017 10:43 AM
LAURA K. on 11/26/2017
"its local and was able to take me as a last minute appointment, which really helped me."
clean and orderly garage, all the employees were very nice. the service was completed very quickly - which put me ahead of schedule so that was a plus. yes I will go back!
Vehicle: Nissan Versa
Service Date: 11/20/2017
Review Created: 11/26/2017 12:39 AM
OPAL F. on 11/25/2017
"They have nice people working there and they do very good work."
I have been going there for quite a few years and have always been very satisfied.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/25/2017 08:10 PM
KATHY S. on 11/25/2017
"Good place to go"
Everyone is friendly and professional. They do good work and keep you informed as they work on your vehicle. Plus they are close to home.
Vehicle: Chrysler Sebring
Review Created: 11/25/2017 09:11 AM
MARK B. on 11/24/2017
"Oil change "
The email I received said of been 59.00 that was the price, I ended up paying 86.00 I didn't expect to pay that much.
Vehicle: Honda Civic Coupe
Service Date: 11/22/2017
Review Created: 11/24/2017 09:32 PM
Dan R. at Dan's Mobil responded on 11/27/2017

Mark,

I called you a couple of times today and left 2 voice mails, I wanted to speak with you in person. The email you refer to should have stated that this price was for standard oil, full synthetic oil is additional.  Also that the price applied to most cars.  If this disclaimer was not in the email, please provide me a copy so I can get it fixed.

When you arrived in the shop we looked up the required oil for your car and found that it required 0w-20 oil, which we have in full synthetic oil only.

This was explained to you and my Service Advisor obtained your authorization at the price for the synthetic oil, which was $87.43.
You authorized the synthetic oil at the higer cost and signed an estimate for $87.43.

I understand this may have been confusing, but your options were presented to you before we did the seervice, and you were charged excatly what you authorized, the $87.43, no more no less.

I am not sure what more we could have done, and I am sory we did not meet your expectations. Pleas call me if you would like to discuss this futher.

Dan Reshaw
Dan Reshaw's Mobil
9315 Baseline Rd
Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730

909-944-5100
MELINDA V. on 11/21/2017
"Always helpful and friendly "
The
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 11/18/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 12:20 PM
Cindy P. on 11/21/2017
Cindy said this business has excellent service. On her last visit, they were able to service her vehicle's needs in ten minutes flat. Overall, she was pleased with the quick service she received.
Vehicle: Kia Forte
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017
JOSEPHINE C. on 11/20/2017
"A Very Satisfied Customer"
We have been using Dan's Mobile for many years now to have our Smog check service done, and have always found that they have very friendly service, good prices, efficient services, and hope to use them for many more years to come.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 09:14 PM
Nolen D. on 11/17/2017
Nolen said everything was great and the staff handled everything with no questions.
Vehicle: GMC Terrain
Service Date: 11/11/2017
Review Created: 11/17/2017
Henry F. on 11/16/2017
Henry said this business provided good service.
Vehicle: Mazda Protege
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017 09:06 PM
Mhrcia J. on 11/13/2017
Mhrcia said he is happy his vehicle is fixed. The service was good. He was satisfied.
Vehicle: Lexus GS 400