KL
KEVIN L.
CA
12/20/2018
Oops
You did not inflate tires to proper lbs and did not reset tps ,

SA
Too expensive.

Cleo S.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/17/2017 Category: Service
Cleo said the experience was not perfect.

Drew C.
09/29/2016
Dans POS mobile shop
Worst place to take yo car in the inland empire I spent over 800 on my cooling system and my car still smokes , Wayne and Dan only want ur money I know this fasho , Dan mentioned sumthing bout my catalyst first thing that he said is " it cost money " .

Luis M.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
01/11/2016 Category: Service
Luis said this business did a good job, but they were too expensive.
Dan R. from Dan's Mobil responded on 01/13/2016

Dear Lewis M.,

Thank You for the complment about how we did a good job. As far as our charges are concerned, you were informed in advance of the cost of the repairs and you authorized the repairs.

Only when the vehicle was completed and you were informed it was ready for pick did you question the price. Your concern was that the starter was avaliuable to you at a parts store for less money.

I explained that that was true. As is in the case with any services you contract for, you can do the job yourself for much less money. We charge retail price for parts installed. It is no secret that we make a profit on the re sale of parts. Any successful business must profit on the re sale of merchandise,  or they risk going out of business.

As a AAA customer , you were given a 10% discount on parts & labor, and your warranty was doubled.

I appreciate your business and am sorry that you felt the profit I made on the part was too much.

Dan Reshaw

SIERRAH R.
Toyota Yaris
09/24/2015
Disappointed
I've been going to Dans Mobile since about February I believe and first time I went it was due to some kind of battery leakage. They fixed that as well as tightened my belt. Approximately 2-4 weeks later they belt ripped and they were generous enough to replace it for free. Then last month my car over heated and they said it was due to the water pump. So they replaced the water pump for me and when I picked up my car they let me know when replacing the water pump a little bit of the coolant spilled on the belt and it's making a squeaking noise but that should go away in a few days. The squeaking noise did not go away in a few days so I called them to let them know. Once again generously they replaced the belt for me. 2 weeks later now my car is still squeaking pretty bad and it's very upsetting because I did not have this issue prior to the visit where they fixed the water pump. I'm reluctant to call and let them know because issues after issues are starting to happen and I had no car troubles prior to taking the car in for the initial visit with the battery. They are nice people and I appreciate with they've done thus far but like I said I'm just disappointed im still having issues and I'm sure this squeaking noise needs to be fixed ASAP cause it just keeps getting worse.