DWIGHT R.
Ford Cab & Chassis
04/30/2019
Fast Service
Brought my Truck in to get the Smog done and was in and out in less than 30 mins. Job well done.. Thanks!

ALBERT S.
Dodge Charger
04/29/2019
The people are knowledgable and always follow through on what they say.
My family has taken our cars to Dan's Mobil over 22 years. They are highly recommended in not only the parts they use mechanically, but also the place is clean, neat and friendly. I was recently in a car accident and the Insurance Company asked who I know or trust and they towed my car to Dan's Mobil. Dan's always there and helps out with the customers; being a "hands-on" mechanic really impresses me. Setting a fine example for all who work for his company. We have ONLY had the best experience when taking our vehicles to Dan's Mobil.

JANICE P.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/17/2019
Honest service
Have had services done by Dan for years and had a part go that was replaced previously and it was covered by warranty-nice to have someone do that for you.

MARY P.
Upland, CA
04/16/2019
Dan's Mobile Takes Good Care of Its Customers
Yet again, Dan's Mobile takes good care of its customers. We noticed that the tires in the front of our car were low despite having them checked and air put in about 4 weeks prior. We stopped at a local tire place next to where we had the low tire situation and they said that one was flat and may have rim damage. We added air and decided to head over to Dan's Mobile. They said it looks more like an alignment issue causing the tires to wear on one side. And as a result, it was time to replace the tires. They were correct ! The misalignment was severe (probably because of a couple of curb "issues" I had with the car (LOL); but the suspension was fine. I knew I had to have 2 tires replaced within the year, but the misalignment hastened that. There were 3 that needed replacement. I had them all replaced. Then, Dan's Mobile found the Cooper Tires I like at another location on sale. YEAH ! They not only repaired the alignment and checked the suspension, but got me a great deal on a very good set of tires. My car runs like a dream. Thanks Dan's Mobile for another great job!

BILL S.
04/16/2019
Trusted, very clean, friendly
I trust them with both of my vehicles. From a oil change to brake issues to smog tests, this is the place. Very clean, looks brand new, though I know that it is part of the community.

AH
Ashley H.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Ashley said the business filled her coolant when they noticed it was low and she appreciated it.

JOYCE W.
Suzuki Forenza
04/05/2019
Dan is the most honest mechanic and will always advise you with wisdom and looking after your interest. He is our preferred mechanic for our two vehicles.
Dan is ethical and takes pride in his work. He will always work with you and your budget and help you get the best deal for you and provide top notch quality for your vehicle.

TJ
Trevor J.
Toyota Yaris
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Trevor said he had no problems and everything was good.

JOEL R.
Toyota Venza
04/04/2019
Honesty
Ive been taking my vehicles to Dan for years. Although he may be a little more expensive than your typical franchise mechanics, I trust his opinion and workmanship. Well worth the few extra bucks for piece of mind.

If you have an issue with service, you deal directly with the owner not some mouthpiece from corporate. Very friendly and sincerely attempts to resolves any questions or issues.

GH
GEORGE H.
Upland, CA
Dodge Journey
04/01/2019
Smog Certificate Re-check
Great job........quick, efficient, and very professional !!!

AD
ANDREW D.
Mt Baldy, CA
03/26/2019
Great Service!
I've been bringing my cars here for the bi-annual smog checks for about 8 years or so... I always have had great service. Everyone has been pleasant and eager to help out. Keep up the good work !

CN
Chris N.
Toyota Tundra
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Chris said her questions were answered and her vehicle received really good service. The staff went over and beyond on customer service.

CANDACE M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/21/2019
Prompt,courteous and expert service
I really enjoy the friendly communications, clear explanations and speedy service . I highly recommend Dan’s Mobile for all auto servicing needs

COLBETT S.
Saturn VUE
03/21/2019
Super kind and affordable
What a great place to very friendly and professional 👍

03/18/2019
Quick and Easy Smog Check
My car is nearing 200K miles and it's still going strong thanks to Dan and his team. Always dependable, you can rest assured the job will get done right. Been going to Dan's Mobil to get smog check for many years now.

JAMES M.
Toyota Sequoia
03/18/2019
Friendly, professional customer service
I have been coming to Dan's to have my cars smogged for years. They are certainly top notch when it comes to customer service. All staff are super friendly and timely. It makes getting my car serviced an enjoyable experience. I highly recommend this place!

JANICE A.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/13/2019
Great Car Repair Place
Through the years I have had several car repair places but few I would return to. I have been going to Dan;s Mobil for several years now and I trust them to do what needs to be done at a low price. They don't try to sell you something you don't need. They may suggest things that should be done but they don't push you to get them done. I have a 2011 vehicle and am still driving it. They are close to my home so it doesn't take me long to get there or to have it towed there so not much to pay in towing. All in all I will return again and again.

HM
Henry M.
Alta Loma, CA
Ford Expedition
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Henry said Dan is honest and he trusts him.

AW
Alfred W.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Alfred said the business fixed his vehicle to his satisfaction and he likes what they do.

Jamie B.
Exeter, CA
Volvo S60
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Jamie said it is reasonably priced and they're courteous. He said they are very honest.